Nikki Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That last comment got a rise out of me, for awhile. When I stood up as he was driving back down the driveway I was a flaccid man...and completely relieved that nothing had really happened. The ache in my balls was terrible now. I had been so close to the dream I'd held for so long, and it was a brutal twist that she had been jerked away from me...literally inches before I could have her!

I heard Raymond's truck rumbling down the highway, and I felt conspicuous, standing up from my hiding spot, so completely naked and with Nikki just...watching.

I'd been running, literally "asses and elbows" as they said in the Navy, when I sprinted away from getting caught, and hadn't had time to think about being embarrassed that Nikki watched me run away naked. But it was all I was thinking about when I had to stand up again. We were about 20 yards apart, and even from that distance I felt her taking all of me in with her eyes. I watched as her eyes fell to my crotch, and her smile was...possessive.

Nikki looked divinely beautiful. The spring sun shone in her auburn hair and the colors dazzled. The heels she wore made her shapely legs more...shapely. Her gold-laced, too-long, short black skirt was indeed pulled back down, and as she stood with her legs slightly apart she was a pure vision of lust. Her tummy shone with perspiration; her belly button beckoned me. Her blouse concealed the breasts I'd coated. Sixty feet, give or take. The woman I'd imagined, and fantasized about...yes, and masturbated to...stood sixty feet away from the end of my penis...and she was smiling, and her tongue kept touching her lips.

I stood still...and closed those sixty feet by a few inches. I started to cover my nakedness reflexively, but she cocked her head and her eyes glinted, and my hands stayed at my sides.

Nikki rubbed her throat and her chest with her fingers. She was touching me, despite the space between us, since I'd left myself on her body. With her finger she beckoned to me, and stood with those sexy legs parted while I walked toward her—and of course I went!

I felt my penis swinging between my legs; I felt it swelling, stretching toward the woman it wanted even as I walked it over to her.

Why had I never felt this way—so utterly revealed—when I'd been with Wendy?

I walked steadily toward my fantasy—and it wasn't at all what I'd fantasized about—and Nikki's face brightened as I approached her. "Oh, Steve!" she giggled. "You have no idea how sexy that looks! I mean, it's one thing to watch that cock twitch in front of me—of course I love that! But—wow! I love how you parade that thing around for me!" She giggled and clapped her hands like an excited kid. When I came up to her, her arms were outstretched and she wrapped me into her embrace again. She felt even warmer than she had a few minutes ago. The tip of my penis slipped on her belly again; my eyes rolled when I felt her tummy touching me. I reached again for her ass—and she let me hold it—and I pulled her forcefully into me, in love with the way her soft, feminine body felt.

Nikki melded into my body; her warm belly felt so wonderful, pressed against the length of my penis, but it wasn't what I wanted. Her eyes danced and shone in the bright light, and looking into that green paradise I almost forgot my nakedness. Her lips were seductively close to mine, but she wouldn't kiss me. "You can't even imagine how my pussy was just dripping when that guy caught us!" Her sultry voice held me; I hung on each word. "Baby," she cooed, "my clit was throbbing! I thought you were gonna give me that wonderful hard cock, Stud!" Her forehead rested on my bare shoulder. Her hands were roaming on my body, and still she refused to touch the cock she said she wanted! "Oh, Steve!" Her hair hung on my body, soft, fragrant. Her lips touched my collar bone...she bit me! Nikki groaned, and I squeezed her ass and lifted her from the ground. "You were so close, Steve!" She looked at me again...she starred into me. "I wanted you to have me, Steve. I wanted to have you!" Her eyes fluttered and my heart stopped. "I was just waiting...your penis was sooo close to my vagina! You were going to thrust that thing into me, and I was waiting to take you all the way in! Hmmmm! Oh, my virgin boy, you have no idea how heavenly it feels inside me!"

We were standing by the gate; as we embraced my back was toward the street. I heard a car approaching on the highway, and turned a little to look toward the road. Nikki's grip around my neck tightened, then she grabbed my chin and forced me to look at her. She's strong, I thought. "Hey! You wanted to fuck me, and however good that cock looks to me you're not going to get the chance if you keep running away. You had better..." The car sped by behind us, and I still wonder whether it registered with whoever-it-was that they were looking at my bare ass...and that stunning beauty I was holding.

"Nikki," my breathing was hoarse with the excitement; I was trying so hard not to spurt all over her again, "I have to kiss you."

Her hands had dropped down and she was caressing my ass, but she brought a finger up to my lips...so I kissed it! "I bet it'll be fun making out with you, Semen Recruit Steve," she spoke so calmly we might have been discussing where to have dinner. "You love flicking that tongue out, and I wonder how good you really are with it." Her eyes were expressive, her eyebrows danced for emphasis as she talked. However her body felt in my arms, and however beautiful she looked, Nikki captivated me with her eyes...and I knew they looked deeper into me than anyone ever had. "We're going to kiss when the time is right, I promise." She touched those full red lips to my cheek, and I squeezed her ass cheeks more firmly. My hands began roaming up her body, but when I was just at her breasts she stopped me, smiling that beguiling smile, and pushed my hands back down.

I started to lift her skirt again, like I'd been doing when Raymond interrupted us. She smiled at me; her head hung back and her eyes were closed. I shuttered when I held her bare naked ass again, and saw her smile. I couldn't help it; I didn't think of it as a 'risk'...I leaned forward and kissed her chin. I kissed her chin, plied tentative kisses on the lines of her jaw. I felt her soft hair on my shoulder; her perfume was all around me and I was in it. I kissed slowly toward her ear; her sparkling earrings dangled and danced and seemed to laugh as my lips approached. Her perfume was intoxicating.

I was going to take this woman here, right at my gate I was going to slid through hers.

As I kissed her neck, Nikki moaned and giggled happily. "He's gone now." I was breathing heavily, fast. I was so eager to have her. "Let me have you now, Nikki. Please! My balls are going to explode! Let me make love to you." I pushed her skirt up still higher. She let me. "Nikki, I've wanted you since you said 'Yes' when Andy made me ask you out." Her naked hips felt glorious. I caressed her hips, her cheeks were damp with sweat and pliable in my hands. The bunched-up skirt kept my penis from slipping down and finally at least touching her ever-elusive pussy.

My heart fell. My penis slipped down her belly and pointed at the paradise she is, and she smoothed her skirt back down, and backed a step away from me. Still, Nikki was all seductive smiles. "Mmmmm, Steve, it's going to be so good when you're inside me! But remember, I said we have a lot for you to learn before that? I want to fuck you silly, Stud—believe me! I want it just as bad as you want to give it to me! But, you're willing to wait, aren't you, Baby?" Her hands caressed my chest, over my shoulders and down my arms until she was holding my hands in hers. I knew the 'right' answer was yes, but my hormone-drunk reflexes made me shake my head.

"Nikki, I have to!"

"What did you do, Naked Cowboy, when you just 'had' to have me, all this time?" She glanced down at my neglected and dejected penis, somehow still smiling. "Do you know what I did—because I've fantasized about you, too, Steve. Sometimes, Baby, I masturbated thinking about...YOU. Did you do that, too? I think you told me that you did."

I had to nod my head; my erection was dwindling, knowing it wasn't going to get a chance after all. Nodding, of course, wasn't a good enough answer. I was dejected, but also past being so embarrassed. I'd been naked for Nikki now for what seemed a long time...I'd even cum on her chest! She'd swallowed me! And, she was right—I had already told her. "Yes, Nikki. I've jacked off thinking about you a lot."

She took my hands in hers, and we started walking back into the yard. That, at least, made me feel better. I hadn't liked standing out by the gate for someone else to drive by. "I know how much your balls must be aching right now, Stud. You probably feel like I'm just always teasing you, huh?" Her hand dropped to my ass as we walked. It felt great, but it wasn't the touch I'd been aching for. She turned me around and her fingers trailed closer and closer to my short hairs, and my cock responded to her, but still she didn't—

Her fingers brushed my balls! I sucked in a breath and it caught. My balls instantly contracted and my penis jumped to full attention like a high-pressure spring that had just been released.

Nikki touched me! Nikki FINALLY touched me!

Oh, it was glorious! I breathed in short, shallow gasps...and hoped.

Her fingers...sexy, soft, strong...Nikki's own fingers...two years or more I'd dreamed about her and pretended and imagined. My head swooned. Nikki's emerald eyes, the sometimes-color of the sea, looked inside me like only she had ever been able to, and her fingers trailed through me pubic hair. "Wow! Steve, seriously, I had NO idea! Man, your balls look bigger than I thought they would be! Oh my goodness! Now I'm REALLY impressed—you really did keep your promise!" Then she ran her fingers through some of the rivulets I'd sprayed onto her chest. "Until this!" she said, laughing at me.

Her fingers still played with my short hairs, and she still managed to not touch my penis. My dick throbbed below her hand, held in check by the wonderful grip Nikki had on me. "I did." I managed.

"Well, that's really impressive." She lightly caressed that (formerly) private hair like it was on my head, and avoided even a brush with what she knew I wanted. "Remember that I said when you obey me, I'm going to want to reward you?" I nodded...and shuffled toward her. Nikki backed up against her car.

I could so easily over power her, I thought. And she looked at me—no, inside of me—with such serene confidence.

That wonderful hand released me, and I groaned, already missing the touch. Nikki's hands held my face; my penis pressed against her belly again. "I'm so impressed that you were so honest with me—and soon I'm going to know just how big your balls actually are! I'm so impressed, Semen Recruit Steve, that I'm going to let you cum again."

Just hearing that was almost enough, but I learned a little about holding back and somehow I managed.

"Do you want to cum again, Steve? Should I let you?" She wanted me to answer, but I couldn't. If I'd said it out loud, I would have shot on the spot. I just nodded. She tickled my legs, so ruthlessly close to my scrotum but so brutally far away too and smiled at me. "You have my permission, Steve—for this time, right now." She ever so lightly brushed her fingers over my balls, then back again! I gripped the roof of her car, jutted my hips forward and back a few times by instinct and groaned like she had never made me groan before. It only made it worse—the pre-cum oozed from my penis and it pistoned against her belly.

And she loved it.

"If you want to cum, Baby," Nikki tickled me. "This is your chance. I want to watch you masturbate, Steve. Jerk off for me, Steve. I want to watch you do it." Her voice was so soft, and also held her firmness.


Again, when her hand left me the absence of her touch was more torturous to me than the tickling had been. I desperately needed Nikki to keep touching me.

But not that. I was mortified. I couldn't jerk off in front of my Fantasy Woman. The thought of doing that was...no. I didn't care. My penis sent messages to my brain, begging me. No, I was NOT going to let any woman watch me jack off. My balls would burst, I had no idea what else she would do to me, but not that.

"C'mon, Steve," she was encouraging; she sounded like she really wanted to see it. "Rub one out for me, Stud. Think how good it's going to feel when you cum!"

I forced myself to stand up straight. My eyes clamped shut, my pride and urges battling. "I can't."

"Sure you can, Steve." Those beautiful fingers played slow, light touches all the way down my chest, played with my nipples, and ever so lightly touched my short hair. "You're 22, single, a man...and a virgin! You're an expert at jerking off." Her smile was so electrifying. "And, after two years of thinking about me, Steve, you finally get to do it for me. You get to show me. Grab your cock, Steve. Stroke it for me. Let me watch." She breathed softly into my ear, "Say my name when you're jacking off."

"Nikki, c'mon. Please. I can't."

Her voice was hard, her eyes fierce. "Semen Recruit Steve!" We were on a ranch in the country, and she was so loud I was terrified the neighbors could hear her. "You will start stroking that cock right now, and you will cum for me. NOW!"

I set my jaw. "Nikki, don't make me." She dug her nails into my ass, and if she would have only touched my nuts right then she would have had the cum she was commanding. "You said it was a 'reward,'" I was struggling. I should just let her watch. I needed it, and she wanted it. "If a reward is like dessert, you can't force someone to have dessert. Don't make me."

Nikki let go of me; her fingers did brush my scrotum again, but she left me alone after that. She pushed me back and then took a couple steps away from me. "Alright, Steve," she finally conceded. But right then I felt like I'd lost, not like I'd won. "You're right. I won't make you take any rewards that you don't want. Fair enough?" I nodded, but I started to reach for my penis. The reward she'd offered me suddenly seemed far better than whatever her sexually deviant mind would choose next. But she caught my hand before I could touch myself. "Oh, no you don't. Dessert doesn't stay on the table forever. If you don't want that reward, well, I won't demand it. But, Semen Recruit, that was your chance to give me some...more."

Nikki bent over and reached into her car; my penis was so close to her barely-covered, otherwise naked ass that it hurt me to watch her! Her skirt rode up...up...but then she backed out and I didn't get the vision of her ass that I desperately longed for.

She held some of her own clothes. "We're going to go for that run now, Semen Recruit Steve. You don't want to jerk off for me, okay. So we're going to run it off instead. You stay exactly where you are, Steve; I'm going to go behind my car and change clothes—don't you dare try to sneak a peek at me!" She smiled that deadly smile and leaned forward—she kissed my cheek next to my mouth! The thought of Nikki being naked soon made my cock jump to life again and she licked her lips, looking at it. "You just stand at parade rest again, Semen Recruit—I absolutely love calling you that! You stand at parade rest, that way you won't be tempted to misbehave and touch my penis. And, I'll be able to look at it as much as I want!"

I watched her panty-less pussy, covered by that black skirt and still hidden, walk around behind her car. I could have stooped and looked through the windows, of course, and as much as I wanted to I knew better than to steal a look at her body. As close as I was standing to her car, I couldn't just glance down and see through; as close as she was to the car, I couldn't look over it to watch her get naked!

Nikki stood opposite of me, the little car between us. I felt conspicuous, standing in the yard not very far from the gate and in plain sight of the road—happily, our road was very lightly travelled! I felt as if someone were watching my bare ass from a distance and I just felt...displayed. Nikki had some comparative concealment on the other side of her car. My penis jutted toward her and my hips flexed, instinctively trying to close the distance between us. Nikki smiled at me over the roof of the car. "Isn't this going to be fun, Steve?" I could watch her shoulders moving, and knew that she was unbuttoning her blouse. "It's such a beautiful day out, isn't it? And just think—" she was looking directly at me and smiling—"we are going to be naked together, Steve! There!" She slipped out of her blouse and placed it on the roof of her car. "We've been here before, haven't we? Except that this time, I'm not wearing any panties anymore! So what's next, Naked Cowboy? All I have left is my bra—you'd be able to see my nipples right through it, and they're really hard right now! And my skirt—once that's gone, nothing will be hiding my pussy from you, Steve. Nothing!"

"The car," I managed...barely.

"Oh, you're clever. Sexy, and clever. I'm going to have so much fun with you this summer, Steve!" She stooped down and looked through her car windows, and saw that my up-and-down hard-on was fading a bit. How long had she been tormenting me this morning? Nikki walked confidently out from around her car, and my cock was hard again in an instant! Her heels did accent the curves of her legs; with her hands pushing up her hair, her breasts, held back by that gold lace bra, jiggled as she walked and even though my mouth watered I couldn't make myself swallow. Nikki's nipples pressed against her bra; I could—or thought I could—see her dark areolas under the lace! And plainly seen on her throat and her awe-inspiring chest, my lines of dried semen littered her otherwise unblemished skin. My cock bounced wildly and Nikki's eyes danced. Nikki's body glistened with sweat; her tan torso was simply a vision! Her hips flared, her short black skirt hid her secret. She hooked her thumbs in her waistband of her skirt and turned it down...just a bit. My cock bounced and she laughed...and she shimmied her hips some more, working that secret-holding skirt down a little more...a little more!

Sweat poured off me, even though it wasn't really that hot. My hands were too slick with sweat to hold in position properly behind my back. My balls were impossibly tight, and it hurt. My breath came in bursts and caught in my chest, as I watched, transfixed, as the Beauty before me so skillfully seduced me. I tried to talk, but couldn't. My tongue both salivated at the sight I was hoping for, and was too dry to form words.

Nikki squeezed her breasts together, lifted them to her mouth and I stared at those luscious lips gently touching the soft flesh of her boobs, and I was jealous of Nikki's mouth. My balls quaked; more "desire to please," as she'd called my pre-cum, dripped. Nikki smiled her appreciation. "Bra first?" she asked. "I'd sure feel a lot better! Steve, this is sooo not fair! You're already naked, and here I'm still stuck wearing clothes! My bra won't stretch, Steve; my poor nipples! You've made 'em so hard, and it kinda hurts, being pushed against my bra like this! Should I take it off first? I'll bet you're going to really like my tits, Steve." She kissed her breasts again and I groaned.

"STOP! Right there!" she barked all of a sudden, her voice sharp. I froze. My hand had just grasped my cock, involuntarily. I could not bear any more of this torment! Her skirt pushed so low that it was almost over her hips, she marched around her car and stood directly in front of me...but inches too far for my desperate penis to touch any part of her. "I offered you the chance to show off for me, Steve, but you decided not to. And that's fine. But—" she poked her finger hard into my chest— "you do not grab that penis at any time for any reason without my permission first. Do you understand me, Semen Recruit Steve?!"