Nikki Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at her. I'd never been so close to her breasts before! Wow! She was beautiful! Of course I had seen her—in truth, stared at her and lusted for her—in her bikini at the beach or a pool several times, but this was oh, so different! Her skin shone. Her supple flesh had jiggled as she marched over to me, her breasts moving more freely up and down! I could only stare at her gorgeous body—what I could see of it! Her skirt was threatening to fall off—I would see her panty-less pussy at last! The sunlight kissed her hair, making it shine; her eyes were bright. The dried semen stains on her throat and chest even turned me on—I wanted to cum for her again and again!

The strength with which she gripped my chin and turned my face jarred me! "Are you listening to me, Semen Recruit?" Nikki's eyes were fierce, and I'd never thought of being afraid of her until that moment. I was far bigger and stronger than she, and could easily have taken her, or been rid of her. But I stood fixed in the yard. I was abjectly naked, and even in her state of almost-naked Nikki still held her confidence and had the control. I had never experienced anything at all like that before, nor even imagined it, and it unnerved me...and it thrilled me! I'd never considered an "upper hand" when I had been with Wendy, even though except for once I'd been the only one naked. Now, here with Nikki almost undressed and all that had already happened, I was becoming keenly aware of that "upper hand"—and, though I am the man, I did not have it!

Her vice-like hand was soft now, and she held my chin gently. "It's important for our relationship, Steve, that you understand me and obey me." I nodded quietly, acutely aware of our changing positions. "I want for you to enjoy yourself while Andy's away, Steve. After hiding from me for so long, I finally see that you really do have a gorgeous penis, and your balls are amazing, and you've even given me a sample of your semen already! It was wonderful!" Her right hand stroked lazily through my hair while her left hand trailed around my severely sensitive nipples. Still standing so agonizingly close to me, but just past the tip of my neglected penis, Nikki looked me over again. "You're a handsome guy, and plus—I really, really like you. So, let me try to explain what we're going to do, okay?

"You're going to be mine. At least until Andy gets back. You're very strong, and you have probably the strongest personality of any man I know—and you don't even recognize it! And, I always feel completely safe with you. For instance, I know that even though you're crazy with lust right now, and you could very easily force me—I mean, I'm not even wearing panties, Steve! Even though you could, I know that you would never hurt me, and I know that you'd never let anything else hurt me, too. You don't have many bad habits yet, as far as women go, and you're a virgin—too bad for Wendy! I can't believe she didn't devour that cock! If you will listen to me and obey me, I am going to teach you how to really make love to a woman." She looked down and giggled, and her hand started to drop down my body and—again—stopped too soon! "I can tell your bouncing penis likes that idea! I'm going to teach you how to please me; you're going to learn to use that tongue you keep sticking out, and where to touch a woman and how, and all sorts of things that a man really ought to know. And like I've told you a few times already, the better you are at pleasing me, the more I am going to make you very, very happy.

"One part of this, Steve, is that you are going to be naked. A lot of the time. I will not be—no, don't look at me like that. If you are good, there will be some times when I will spend hours—maybe the whole day—with you and we'll both be completely naked and we'll have all the sex we possibly can. You are going to be naked so that I can look at, or touch, your penis and your balls whenever I want to, however I want to, as long as I want to. Sometimes you're going to be hard, like you have been today; sometimes, of course, that cock will be soft. You're going to learn that just because you're naked, or just because your cock's hard, it doesn't automatically mean that I have any interest in sex right then, or maybe that day. You will have to learn to control that urge to cum whenever you have a hard-on. So we'll work on that together, okay?

"Now, since that penis and those testicles belong to me now, it means you can't just jerk off whenever you want. I'm glad that you're excited right now—my pussy is just dripping and my clitoris can hardly stand it, and my nipples are harder than they've ever been! But, again, just because you're getting excited it doesn't mean that it's okay for you to touch. That penis belongs to me now, Steve—remember, we've already talked about this. I asked you a few minutes ago if you wanted to masturbate for me, and you chose not to. So that was your chance, and you decided not to. I respect that, and now you have to respect the rules. Your body is for pleasing me now; ever since you agreed not to masturbate a couple weeks ago, and then when you chose to undress for me today to show me that wonderful cock, and then especially when you gave me your semen and now you are inside of me, you have been agreeing to the rules."

I swallowed hard. Both hands were behind my back again, and Nikki took a few minutes to slowly gaze over my entire body—and to make sure that I knew that she was taking her time. I saw the very top of her ass when she turned to walk back behind her car, and I wanted her!

She looked at me over the roof of her car. "Your body is for pleasing me," she repeated. "And, at least to a point, my body is for pleasing my husband—or you, for now." That made my penis pulse anew and my balls quivered. "And I really was serious, Steve. I can't wait to be with naked with you! I want to see the look on your face when you see my tits for the first time, when you stare at my pussy for the first time. I'm sure you will be staring!" She laughed, and it sounded genuine. "You're going to go down on me, and look up at me while your face is between my legs—oh, I can't stand it! So, you didn't answer me before. Bra first, or skirt first? If I drop my skirt—it's just about ready to fall as it is-of course you know I've already taken my panties off for you! If I drop my skirt, my pussy and my ass are going to be uncovered, Steve! From my tits down, I'll be naked just like you! And that will feel wonderful—your cock has gotten to feel the breeze on it for a long time already. I bet it feels really, really good! So if I drop my skirt, then I can feel the breeze licking the swollen lips of my pussy! But my pussy is really special, Steve, really personal. My tits are, too, of course, but not like a woman's vagina...so, bra? The breeze will feel good on my breasts, too, you know!"

My body was shaking. I could feel the breeze with every part of me, and the kiss of it made me shiver. I finally managed, "Bra first." When Nikki didn't move, I knew she was waiting for a more complete answer. "Nikki, will you please take off your bra for me? I could see your nipples through your bra, but I want to just see them! I was jealous of your lips, getting to kiss your own breasts—Nikki, I want to kiss your breasts!"

She smiled at me. "That's the spirit, my Naked Man! I might not give you everything you ask for, but I love it when you tell me what you're thinking! And, I want you to remember this: when you ask to do something for me, I'm much more likely to say yes than if it's just satisfying your own need to cum." I wished I could see through or over or around her car! I watched her moving; I watched her wiggling around. Nikki's emerald eyes danced merrily and she was laughing as she held her gold lace bra high up in the air, and I knew that save for her bothersome skirt she was naked! "This is the same bra that I took off for you on the phone that night, Steve," she laughed. "Isn't this fun! I really hope you like my breasts, Steve! My nipples are really hard right now, I'm so turned on!"

I was only partly able to listen to her. My brain was fixated on that skirt. I knew that would be next! "Now your skirt, Nikki!" I blurted out.

She laughed again. "My, my! Aren't we awfully impatient! Just can't wait to get your best friend's wife naked, can you, Steve?"

I blushed and felt a sharp pang of guilt when she said that, and then the thought of that beautiful woman being naked and the hope of tasting her pussy and feeling her lips and tongue on my lonely penis made the guilt fade away. I felt bad, but I also lusted for the sensation of Nikki's lovely mouth welcoming my cock...and then her savoring my semen.

"Please, Nikki! You're a gorgeous woman, Nikki—you have no idea how bad I want to see you naked!"

"Alright, Semen Recruit Steve," she spoke so clearly, so confidently. "You've been pretty good for the most part, and considering this is your first time." Nikki's head dipped below the roof of the car that separated us. "Here I go!" she called, peeking her head over the roof and winking at me. "I'm pushing my skirt down, Steve. Oh, there it goes! That didn't take long! Now I'm stepping out of it, Steve." I watched, awestruck, as her head reappeared, and her hands held that offending skirt high in the air. "Except for my heels, Steve, I'm completely naked! You were right—this breeze feels sooo good on my aching pussy! Not as good as your tongue would be, of course, but...wow this feels good!" Nikki held her skirt over the roof, and dropped it. Both hands stayed in the air. "This feels wonderful! Steve! Can you believe it? This is our very first time being naked together! Tell me the truth—is your penis hard?"

Nikki dropped below the roof again and I heard her moving around. Then she held up both of her sandals and placed them on the roof, also. "There, that's more like it! If we were at home, you'd really like how I look wearing those sandals while naked. Do you know? I just really love telling you that I am completely nude! I love knowing that you're thinking about my breasts and my nipples and my ass and my sopping wet pussy! So, anyway, when we're at my house that'll make more sense. It's a really sexy look, I think you'll agree. But out here at the ranch, it feels good to be barefoot and naked—just like you, Steve!"

Covering herself—quite effectively—with just her arms and hands, Nikki stepped out from behind the car for several seconds that were over too soon. "Wow!" she said, her smile as wide as the sky. "This is the first time I've gotten to look at you, naked, while I'm also naked! This is so exciting! Do you like it, too?"

"Nikki, please!" I groaned. "Tell me to jerk off for you, and I will. I promise. I didn't before because I thought it would be so embarrassing, but I will. Right now."

She laughed good-naturedly. "That's clever thinking, Steve. I like how you're thinking. I really do." She ran her hands through her thick hair, and I knew that her entire body was exposed for me—except for that car! "But right now, I really want to go for that run. You know that I've been dying to see your cock bouncing around while you run. So let's do that. I'll think about watching you masturbate for me; that sounds like fun, too. I wonder how far you can really shoot your cum? Maybe later I'll ask you to show me."

"Argh! Nikki!" I groaned out loud, my body fighting itself several different ways. I wanted to rush and grab her, and have my way; I wanted to stand fast and not ruin future, better chances. I desperately needed to cum; I was trying to wait until she would let me so I could be rewarded instead of disciplined. And, I hated the thought that I'd even thought about her "disciplining" me, but I wanted to please her, too. "Nikki you were almost begging me to fuck you before Raymond drove in!" I knew my voice probably sounded desperate—and if you'd been naked and teased for so long by the woman I was then looking at, herself finally also naked, you'd have been desperate, too! "I need to fuck you, Nikki."

She stood there in the open a moment longer, tormenting me with an almost-vision of her feminine glory. Then she stepped back behind the car and leaned onto the car's roof. "It is not romantic at all, Steve, to just tell a woman you want to 'fuck' her." She shook her head, her eyes closed. My raging cock began to fall at the admonition. "I never expected you to just come right out and say that to me, Steve. I'm genuinely surprised at you!"

Nikki grabbed a pair of light blue shorts off the roof, and my heart fell again. She saw my expression change and smiled at me. "Of course I won't be running naked, my Bouncing Boner friend. No, no." Then she cocked her head to one side as if thinking. "Well, maybe someday. We'll let that be a goal for you, Steve. You do such a good job satisfying me, that I will want to run the trail naked with you."

Nikki stepped from behind the car, a stunning woman. She held running shoes in her hands. Her light blue shorts were incredibly small, and so awesomely tight! They showcased every line of her body they covered, and the color contrasted with her skin! Her top matched her shorts—light blue, very tight, they more suggested the prizes they covered than concealed them. Nikki turned away from me as she bent over at the waist to put her shoes on, and her ass was incredible. The shorts didn't cover all of her cheeks, and I didn't know until that moment that I'd be able to see her pussy from behind her, too! The stains I'd left on her earlier seemed more accented now. I would have expected her to clean it off of herself, but instead she wore my trails of semen proudly. Her nipples protruded into her top, clearly outlined for me by the tight, thin material. The slit of her pussy was obvious, and it stirred my balls till they burned.

After convincing her that I would "behave myself," I was "allowed" to go get my own running shoes and socks. It was uncomfortable to turn and walk away from her, knowing that she was watching my bare ass, and equally unnerving to walk my swinging dick back out to her. I returned with a pair of shorts, too, but Nikki gave me a cross look and demanded to know what they were for. It was embarrassing to explain that even when I ran nude on the trails I always carried a pair of shorts just in case I should happen across anyone. Nikki would have none of it, and I tried to argue.

The shorts ended up in her car with the rest of my clothes.

My trail run was a little over 3 miles, on a dirt and rock trail and sometimes short, steep hills. Sometimes Nikki went ahead of me, just so she could watch me run toward her and she'd laugh and clap as my dick swung wildly. Sometimes, she ran behind me—"Women like to watch men, too, you know."

I absolutely loved watching her! Her clothes were puny and tight, and she's a beautiful woman! Her top held her breasts from bouncing too much, but her nipples kept trying to press through. And her shorts drew my attention straight to her center! The lips of her pussy were clearly divided, like her cheeks, and when I ran behind her I didn't watch the trail because I was focused on her!

At last, we panted back into the ranch yard. I was hoping that on one of our short stops on the trail she really would ask me if I wanted to jack off for her—I would have jumped at the chance to shame myself in front of her like that! It was a wonder my balls didn't just burst! But when we stopped to catch our breath we just chatted, and often Nikki leaned back against me and tortured my cock with too-light sensations of her skin.

When we got back to her car, we got some water and stood breathing hard and looking at each other. We dripped sweat; my cock hung more relaxed than it had all morning and my balls felt more full than before I had erupted onto Nikki's chest. The sweat pouring from Nikki had wiped away some of the stains I had made on her, but not all. And her top and her shorts were saturated with sweat, lightening their shading even more! Not enough, but more!

Nikki hugged me and kissed my cheek, and thanked me for taking her on such a fun run. Her hands caressed my ass, and I clenched my cheeks and flexed my pelvis into her and she smiled at me.

She patted my face gently; I desperately longed for her hands to touch my penis. All day, not one touch! It was infuriating! "I'm going to run home now, Steve. I'm going to jump in the shower." She turned toward her car and looked back at me over her shoulder, knowing that I was staring at her delectable ass. "And I probably won't get dressed again, all day."

I blurted out, "Can I come, Nikki?"

"No, sweetie. Not right now. I know you balls are probably hurting a little bit, but no, I don't want you to cum right now. You've already came twice today, remember?" she pointed shamelessly at those streaks on her chest, ever-present reminders of what I had done. "Thanks for today, Steve!" She blew me a kiss and started to get into her car.

My face was flushed red, and I was embarrassed. But I rushed to her door and held it. She sat in the driver's seat, her face directly in front of my raging and neglected self. "No, Nikki. I meant, can I come with you? Can I come to your house?"

"Oh!" She laughed, and got out and closed the car door! Maybe she'd let me! She leaned against the door; the material of her shorts showcased her off-limits lips. "Well, we'd have to talk about that. I suppose you'd have to wear at least shorts on the drive over there."

"My clothes are already in your car," I offered hopefully.

She ignored that. "You will have to agree, Steve, right now. If I let you come home with me, when we get there you will immediately take off whatever clothes you are wearing and leave them in my car. You will not wear any clothes into my house, and you won't even have any clothes inside my house. Understand?" My cock twitched involuntarily and I felt it begin to rise a little bit.

"For how long?"

"Every time you're over there." She paused as if considering a new idea. "In fact, let's make it easy. Whenever you and I are alone together, you are going to be naked. Here, at my house, doesn't matter. Whenever I drive out to see you, you're going to open the gate for me, naked. You'll close the gate when I leave, still naked. The only time you can have clothes in my house, from now on until I tell you otherwise, is when you carry laundry in to be washed. You're still welcome to do your laundry there, of course, Steve. Then after it's dried and folded, you'll take it back outside and put it in my car. You can put it in your truck when you go back home." She looked at me coldly, but not cruelly, and she and I both knew that she had won. "Are you going to obey me, Semen Recruit Steve?"

It was hard. Everything in my nature raged against the decision I'd already made. Everything about it seemed wrong and out-of-whack. I looked at her, and she waited patiently. I thought of all the things I wanted to say, and everything I wanted to do...and instead I swallowed it all. Trying to be funny, I snapped to attention and saluted her—and she laughed! "Yes, Nikki!" I said. She laughed at the idea of getting a double salute.

I'd never submitted before, and it was excruciatingly hard to do.

Since I didn't have to work that night, Nikki decided in the end to leave her car at the ranch and have me drive her in my pickup. She brought the clothes she'd been wearing earlier—and teased me with a long smell of her panties again—and had me put all of my clothes back in the house. She followed me as I did the evening chores, a few hours early, explaining that it only made sense so I wouldn't have to rush back out to feed the horses if we were watching a movie or...something. I argued that we might stop someplace or go somewhere, and in the end I "won" my running shorts and shoes and a T-shirt. But Nikki begrudged me the concession, and so I was allowed to wear the T-shirt so as not to look obviously odd, and that was all. Fully naked, with Nikki watching happily from her seat in my truck, I walked over and opened the gate. Then, still fully naked, I climbed out of the truck in the driveway, and made that long, terribly exposed walk to close the gate and then back to the truck. If anyone had happened to drive by I couldn't have helped but to have been seen. Thankfully, no one drove past!