All Comments on 'Nikki: My Friend's Smug Wife Ch. 02'

by StrangeIndianWriter

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
As I said...the story is going down...

As I said...the story is going down...What a friend!!! It was his fantasy to fuck her...so he took her word as true and forgot all about real friendship...2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Poorly written

As was noted after the first chapter, an editor would greatly benefit this story. The mistakes are so numerous that they ruin the story. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Um

I think i lost the POV several times.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

But really, there is no man on earth named Vicky. Where the crap u come up with something like that. Very believable story, except for the word vicky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The husband wants it to happen

and that makes it ok...no cheating. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (4.6/5.0 = 92 = A) MY CUP OF TEA

2 very good friends, Jai & Vicky.

Jai is married to Nikki, whom he loves truly, deeply, madly (a tad too madly by mainstream standards, though).

Vicky is totally infatuated with Nikki. I don't blame him.

Nikki (a) is very sexy and (b) has a wild side (chances are her libido is turbo charged)

Frends tend to share everything with one another, but wives are EXCLUDED. Luckily there are exceptions to all rules: thus, Nikki, Jai & Vicky's shared dream can come true!

Nikki is a keeper! I wish she were my wife.

Long live Ménage à trois!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A very good story; i gave it a 4.7

Nikki is the best. She deservedly gets five stars (*****)

This old, old joke came to mind:

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GOOD DIPLOMAT & A CLASSY LADY?

If a good diplomat says Yes, he means Maybe

If a good diplomat says Maybe, he means No

If a good diplomat say No, he actually is not a good diplomat.

If a classy lady says No, she means Maybe

If a classy lady says Maybe, she means Yes

If a classy lady says Yes, she actually is not a classy lady

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THE STORY IS BRILLIANTLY CONCEIVED AND MASTERFULLY WRITTEN! DIALOGUES ARE BELIEVABLE, CONVINCING, REALISTIC, NATURAL

I gave this chapter a 5 (five stars!) It is my cup of tea. I felt it was custom made for me. I LOVED it!

Nikki is a keeper!

StrangeIndianWriter knows very well how to end a chapter so we can't wait to read the next one.

I strongly disagree with 2 comments, namely:

- Impo_61 (03/16/16): This is a Loving Wife story, which means that if her husband has a good friend, he will try to fuck the wife. In my mind, women like Nikki are sent to Earth by a Godess of Love to meke people happier.

- anon (03/16/16) 'Poorly written': in my experience, this story reads well and gives us the right amount of info. It was written in good English, very precise and gramatically correct. In my book, a story about a woman like Nikki can be in broken English & still get full five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LIKE IT!

Nikki:

in my book, you are a keeper.

Your karma is to make two men happy.

When and if Vicky is out of the picture, someone will take his place.

If i were your husband's best friend, i would be in 7th heaven 24/7!

If you were my wife, i would never leave you. I would worship your body; kiss every square inch of it, knowing full well it is not only mine; and fuck you like man possessed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It should be a wife's natural right to fuck her husband's good friends as long as they are single

:-)

I really liked this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A MAN'S GOTTA DO WHAT A MAN'S GOTTA DO!

Hi Vicky,

You are a very very lucky guy!

It goes without saying that i envy you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE VERY MUCH. MY CUP OF TEA! 5*

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This chspter was very well told. FIVE STAR stuff! A MUST READ!

This chapter does not need an Editor. There are no unimportant details. It is all about Nikki & Vicky.

Nikki is a Loving Wife par excellence; she is not the only one but she is in that class. She knew Vicky was mad about her (& getting madder); she had the hots for Vicky. However, she had sex with him only after Jai gave her a green light to that effect!

The scene where Nikki & Vicky mske love was depicted masterfully: the author successfully mixed the sex & the love components: the synergy of the two was the magic ingredient that made this chapter so good.

Above is my take. I am a layman.

When i assess an erotic story, i primarily want to see whether the author has successfully conveyed his or her erotic fantasies to the readers. That's the most important thing. StrangeIndianWriter passed that test with flying colors.

▪ ▪ ▪

My wife had a job that required some travel, usually 2 to 3 days with overnight stay (conferences, trade shows, presentations etc.) She was 35 at the time. She was a Bollywood sex bomb. She always told me when she was hit on by men while away on business.

In the office, one colleage (7 years her junior), & the CEO (15 years her senior) had the hots for her. The both made a move; according to my wife, she told each of them she was happily married. Both of them told her to let them know if anything changes.

When shopping by myself, i started buying expensive lingerie to my wife (classy & sexy).

One night in bed, as we were kissing & necking, my wife looked me in the eyes & said, "i know why you are buying me that classy underwear. You do it so i could confidently undess in front of another man. Am i right?"

"Yes, you are."

"I am glad you are buying it, i can tell you pick the items with love & good taste... I love you very much. You are the best husband i could ask for..."

I continued buying her classy-cum-sexy underwear. She really appreciated that. Everything was like before, but she stopped telling me who was hitting on her, who was flirting with her, let alone who propositioned her. I never asked her anything of that sort ever. I stuck with 2 good old rules: What happens at work stays at work, & don't bring work home."

THOSE DAYS ARE STILL THE HAPPIEST DAYS OF MY LIFE.

We are still married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Re anon 01/31/18, "This Chapter was..." The guy

I am at a loss for words.

For above anon, it was an expression of love to buy his wife expensive & classy underwear so she could take it off in front of another man (or other men). The anon is an enabler. Plus he is putting his marriage at risk.

Him or me... one of us is totally crazy.

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A MARRIED WOMAN LIKE NIKKI CAN MAKE TWO MAN HAPPY: HER HUSBAND & HIS BEST FRIEND

Btw anon 01/31/18 was right, anon 03/03/18 was wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH. GAVE YOU A 5-

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I LOVE Ch. 2; i gave you a 5-. It is both EROTIC & REALISTIC.

I have read the public comments too.

Re anon 01/31/18, i totally agree with his opinion about the story. I also like the 2nd part of his comment where he describes how he tacitly gave his wife the permission to fuck other man; the wife wanted to make sure she was given a de facto hall pass, so she asked for a yes or no answer. Most men who willingly give his wife a hall pass do it because they love her too much. Yes their love is KINKY (no question about that), but it is love nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5). LOVE IT!

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
FIVE STAR STUFF. VERY EROTIC!

When i read husband's friend stories, i usually identify with the husband. In this series, however, I identified with the husband's friend.

The scenario for this series was intelligently conceived.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
👍👍!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆

Sooner than later, Jay & Nikki will jointly invite Vicky into their marriage (hat will be 'polyamory par excellence'!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bravissimo! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0)!

I love Indian wife sex stories in general, and this one is no exception.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I gave you a 5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

❤👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

🙂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting a comment to thos story:

Anonymous - almost 2 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆

Sooner than later, Jay & Nikki will jointly invite Vicky into their marriage, that will be 'polyamory par excellence!'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤❤, 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt ftom Ch. 2 of the story.

Quote:

'I came inside of you,' I said between my quick, heavy breath, more in bewilderment than in guilt or shame.

'I know, silly. I let you.'

Nikki looked at me lovingly, and from what I could guess, I was looking at her lovingly too. We looked into each other's eyes for long before diving into a passionate kiss, tongues reaching the depths of each other's mouths.

'I loved it, Vicky. I didn't know you could be a gentleman in bed,' she said with a naughty smile. Ah! That playful smile of hers.

'I think I love you, Nikki!,' I said, kissing her forehead.

'Aww! Don't be silly: you just love my body.'

'Nikki!'

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked this comment very much.

Quote:

Anonymous - almost 4 years ago

I LOVE Ch. 2; i gave you a 5-. It is both EROTIC & REALISTIC.

I have read the public comments too.

Re anon 01/31/18, i totally agree with his opinion about the story. I also like the 2nd part of his comment where he describes how he tacitly gave his wife the permission to fuck other man; the wife wanted to make sure she was given a de facto hall pass, so she asked for a yes or no answer. Most men who willingly give his wife a hall pass do it because they love her too much. Yes their love is KINKY (no question about that), but it is love nonetheless.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This series has 3 characters, namely:

Jai, the husband.

Nikki, his wife.

Vicky, originally Jai's best friend, and now their family friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

... No, wait, I could never tell him. What would I say? 'Hey buddy, your wife and I are getting along well now. In fact, I touched her lovely bosom and kissed her soft temple just his afternoon!'

End quote.

[☆☆☆☆☆+ (5.0)]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This os a FIVE STAR STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nikki is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5) ❤❤! Loved it.

RodzzzRodzzz6 months ago

I quit reading any further when I got to the part where the husband wanted to watch. Too weird...not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

NIKKI: MY FRIEND'S SMUG WIFE CH. 02 is an excellent erotic-cum-romantic story.

I rated it a 5- [4.6 = 92% (★★★★★-)]!

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

I got on top of her, realizing she was in no mood to waste time either. Getting inside her was no trouble, as she was dripping wet. I wondered if she oozed more juice than my ex or it was the sheer thrill of our forbidden act that made her flood...

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous