All Comments on 'Nikki: My Friend's Smug Wife'

by StrangeIndianWriter

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Dumb Story***

Thanks for the read.

gmann57gmann57about 8 years ago

its not going to be hard, You have them fucking already, Shes a slut otherwise she would be playing like she had a husband, No need for part 2

20silverock1620silverock16about 8 years ago
Next!

Thanks, looking forward to pt2

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
If this ended here...

If this ended here could be a so, so short story, not funny but easy to read, letting the moral aspects open, for each of the readers to decide...Not ending here, then I believe the whole story will go down faster than a rocket in the sky...My advise is: stop it here and let the end open...2*

fr45fr45about 8 years ago
This story is too short

to garner any support for another chapter. However, if there is to be another chapter, make it long enough to better develop the characters. Also, give us some long and descriptive sex and let us know how the husband reacts to his wife being fucked by his best friend. 1* for now.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 8 years ago
JUDGEMENT RESERVED!

Okay--it's your first story, so I'll wait to score it. Maybe just a little advice which will be worth exactly what it costs you; make each chapter a bit longer. Good really short stories can be written, but usually not by beginners. Try to develop the characters more. What do they think, what are their goals, have they cheated before, how does the husband feel about sharing....you get the idea? Try to make them someone we'd know if we were around them for a few days.

Looking forward to seeing where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So bad

The language was so awful and the dialog so ridiculous that I gave up. It was mildly interesting if it had been readable. You badly need an editor. You'll never succeed here with your level of language skills without an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too Short...

... has potential, but 1 page stories are a real letdown. Recommend you have more to post before actually posting in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nicely told

I really liked this story. You've created three credible characters and shown us at least some aspects of the interesting dynamic between them. And you've done it in one short page, mostly through dialog. The story is like a screen play---one main scene with building emotion as the narrator and his friend's smug wife banter, inadvertently reveal deeper feelings, and move towards ...

I agree with one of the previous posters that part of the charm of the story is that the resolution is left uncertain. You've certainly created the tension. The narrator is very attracted to Nikki, and now he's alone with her, and she flirts about him trying to get into her pants. But the reason he's there in the first place is only to try to establish a more amiable relationship between the two of them for his friend's sake. And he sees that she does not really mean for her teasing words to be taken literally.

The resolution I'm rooting for is that the narrator and Nikki overcome temptation, strong as it is. The fact that they came so close makes them take a deeper look at each other. They realize that their bickering and smugness comes in large part from jealousy, the narrator's jealousy of his friend's hot wife, Nikki's jealousy of her husband's close buddy. They become supportive friends, hard as that might be, and the three of them go to the film festivals together. Of course you'll be able to write it much more dramatically than that.

LittleDonnyLittleDonnyabout 8 years ago
Not bad, but you need an editor

I think the length is okay for the story you are trying to tell, but your ESL is showing. This isn't bad writing, like some here have said, but an editor could help you correct some of the glaring errors you made. They aren't your fault, and the fact that you write so well in English means you must write very well in your native language.

That being said, why stop writing? Give it another shot, but remember that a story that short has to be raring from word one. It's often easier to write a longer story for that very reason.

WittonWittonabout 8 years ago
Painting yourself into a corner

Some more experienced authors create characters and a setting, and let things go where they may. Such an approach can give interesting results, but in this case?

The next chapter may the narrator rape the woman, and leaves her shattered psychologically/ This is not an outcome good except for a few hard core misogynists. The usual cliched outcome is that the woman melts like butter and has multiple orgasms. How the husband deals with either result will not be pleasant, unless ... he likes being cuckolded ... yeah, I suppose that would work, sort of. Or your narrator could ejaculate prematurely, and then not be able to get erect again. This conclusion works as well as any other, and better than most, which says very little.

My advice: figure out where you are going before you start. One of the tags suggests that you have picked the multiple orgasmic cheating wife approach. What is the equivalent in Indian English to the American idiom "train wreck"? I think that is where you are going in a story telling sense.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Good start

Love the premise, keep writing. xoxoxoxoxoAnnette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great start, poor finish

You had her going your way when you werent making a play. You pissed into the wind when you admitted you wanted to stick it in. Now youre just another ding-a-ling on her string. 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not defined

I couldn't figure out Who the characters were! I couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman telling the story... Which could have played well... but just left me confused until the part where you said... "I was rock hard." Which again could've been a great twist but just left me pissed. Sorry thumbs down on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (5-) = 4.55/5.0 = 91% = A

Plausible. Believeable. Realistic.

Good for both men & women.

Imaginative guys can use it as a jack-off fantasy, but most readers will read Ch's 2 & 3.

In real life, this could be the begining of something new.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No Reason For Brevity

You ended the story in such a place that it killed what you were creating. Erotica is for masturbation and causing feelings of sexual passion...now I have to put away my cock and find the next part...or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked this story. Gave it a 4.75

Vicky's karma, & his duty, @ this stage of his life is

(a) to be very nice to Nikki, accept her for who she is, & always put her best interest above his own

(b) to fuck her brains out

(c) to keep the secret untill he dies, without dislosing it to anybody ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NICELY TOLD. NIKKI IS A KEEPER. I AM GLAD I CAME ACROSS IT

Nikki makes her husband very happy.

She can make Vicky very happy, too.

There is a period in each woman's life when she can have two men in her life. It need not be a zaro-sum game where there are winners & losers. It can be a win-win situation! A woman like Nikki won't ever neglect her husband. He will be # 1 at all times. The other man will be the 2nd violine. A woman's heart can love two men. A woman's body needs two men (or more!)

When a woman is at her peak, the 2nd man in her life will not adversely affect her performance at work, her motherly duties, her marriage in general, her interaction with her in-laws &/or her own family...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LIKE

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It is writtwn in the stars thar Vicky has to fuck Nikki. Period. ☆☆☆☆☆- (4.6/5.0= 92%)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I really LIKE it. The story is erotic but its erotic aspect is understated: it stems from interaction btwn characters & how it affects them emotionally & in terms of their expectations

A guy can think that his good friend's wife is very very sexy; he can keep that feeling on the back burner for a long time. Howver, the moment he construes HER words to the effect his chances are better than 1 in a milion, he totally goes nuts! He gets HOPE! He starts believing that the impossible is POSSIBLE.

In his eyes SHE is getting sexier & sexier/prettier & prettier by the minute. SHE becomes his obsession.

In my opinion, the EROTICISM of the story stems from the above process (above dynamic).

Hope all of this makes sense.

I respectfully urge other readers to post their comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree with anon 11/26/16 'Nicely told. Nikki is a keeper...' I gave this story a 4+

Excerpts from above anon comment follow:

"There is a period in each woman's life when she can have two men in her life... A woman like Nikki won't ever neglect her husband. He will be # 1 at all times...

A woman's heart can love two men. A woman's body needs two men (or more!)

When a woman is at her peak, the 2nd man in her life will not adversely affect her performance at work, her motherly duties, her marriage in general, her interaction with her in-laws &/or her own family..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Re anon 11/26/16 "Nicely told..."

Above anon said it all! I like his comments.

This is Part 1 of 3-part series. I'm glad i've read all 3 of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I gave you a 4+. Erotic. The scenario is original

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
In my book your story is both EROTIC & REALISTIC; i gave you a 4+

So far it has got 96,189 views & 35 favorites. Not bad at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐+ (4+) 'LIKE IT VERY MUCH!'

98,400 views, 37 favorites: it got over 2,000 views in 2 months.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Like it very much, gave u a 4.5 (four & a half).

When i read husband's friend stories, i usually identify with the husband. In this series, I identified with the husband's friend.

The scenario for this series was intelligently conceived.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
👍 👍!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

★★★★★ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really love this story, gave u a 5.0 (★★★★★)

I am copy pasting anon comment from 4 years ago because I agree with it 100%:

Quote:

NICELY TOLD. NIKKI IS A KEEPER. I AM GLAD I CAME ACROSS IT

Nikki makes her husband very happy.

She can make Vicky very happy, too.

There is a period in each woman's life when she can have two men in her life. It need not be a zero-sum game where there are winners & losers. It can be a win-win situation! A woman like Nikki won't ever neglect her husband. He will be # 1 at all times. The other man will be the 2nd violine. A woman's heart can love two men. A woman's body needs two men (or more!)

When a woman is at her peak, the 2nd man in her life will not adversely affect her performance at work, her motherly duties, her marriage in general, her interaction with her in-laws &/or her own family...

Unquote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)!

If you are into Indian-wife-and-friend stories, you may like this three-part series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A three years old anon comment

Quote:

... The story is erotic but its erotic aspect is understated: it stems from interaction btwn characters & how it affects them emotionally & in terms of their expectations

A guy can think that his good friend's wife is very very sexy; he can keep that feeling on the back burner for a long time. Howver, the moment he construes HER words to the effect his chances are better than 1 in a milion, he totally goes nuts! He gets HOPE! He starts believing that the impossible is POSSIBLE.

In his eyes SHE is getting sexier & sexier/prettier & prettier by the minute. SHE becomes his obsession.

In my opinion, the EROTICISM of the story stems from the above process (above dynamic).

I respectfully urge other readers to post their comments.

Unquote.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

You can tell by the comments the author is posing as an anonymous to boast about the authors greatness. NO STARS, NOT EVEN ONE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

💜💙💚💛🧡- [5- (4.65 = 93%)]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I gave you a 5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

🙂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

💚 💚

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting an earlier comment:

"Anonymous - almost 5 years ago

It is written in the stars thar Vicky has to fuck Nikki. Period. ☆☆☆☆☆- (4.6/5.0= 92%)"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from this story.

Quote:

... I was begging him to watch [the movie] with me as there was nobody interested in that movie at all.

'I'll watch every goddamn stupid movie with you if you just stop bickering with my wife all the time, you guys have to understand, we see each other almost every day, we have to be friends, okay? How hard could it be?'

'It's not hard, it's impossible'

'Vicky, come on man, I love her! Why can't you see her as I do for once?'

'You love her coz she's hot. I see her for the arrogant bitch she is!'

'Vicky!'

'Yeah, sorry!'

End quote.

Nikki is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are three characters in this series, namely:

Jay, the husband.

Nikki, his attractive wife.

Vicky, husband's best friend.

(Nikki is the only female character.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerprt from the story.

Quote:

'Well, maybe you're right. Maybe I am here to try and get into your pants, and maybe I will.' I said with a half-smile, moving closer to her, slowly. And it worked.

Every inch that I moved towards her made her more nervous, and soon I was real close to her, and she was looking at me in disbelief but still trying to smile that smug smile of hers, but I could feel she was not so confident anymore.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This chapter in an excellent intro.

I gave it a 5- [4.6 = 92% = A (☆☆☆☆☆-)].

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Five star stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a FIVE STAR STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nikki is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)

Loved it.

❤❤!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am copy pasting this comment becsuse I really like it.

Quote:

Anonymous - over 6 years ago

I really LIKE it. The story is erotic but its erotic aspect is understated: it stems from interaction btwn characters & how it affects them emotionally & in terms of their expectations

A guy can think that his good friend's wife is very very sexy; he can keep that feeling on the back burner for a long time. Howver, the moment he construes HER words to the effect his chances are better than 1 in a milion, he totally goes nuts! He gets HOPE! He starts believing that the impossible is POSSIBLE.

In his eyes SHE is getting sexier & sexier/prettier & prettier by the minute. SHE becomes his obsession.

In my opinion, the EROTICISM of the story stems from the above process (above dynamic).

Hope all of this makes sense.

I respectfully urge other readers to post their comments.

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous