All Comments on 'Nikki's Encore'

by rd75000

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nikki's story continues

I love this story, and I have loved the previous stories that have explored the Nikki character. It is again very well written, and I love how the exploration of Nikki indulging herself as an exhibitionist is shown in a positive light, and it isn't show as being tasteless or dirty or salacious. I really like that Nikki's exploration of her exhibitionist side brings her success, builds her confidence and even leads to love.

I really hope more stories exploring Nikki are made, cuz it would be cool if she is still with Josh and the two explore their exhibitionist tendencies as a couple. Maybe have them partake in the Rocky Horror Show or something.

spyraloutspyraloutabout 5 years ago
Encore!

One of my favorites! Would love for Nikki to continue her acting career and get progressively bolder. I hear the local community theatre is contemplating a risque play that involves a lot of simulated sex, including girl-girl. It's rumored to even have a segment of improvised audience participation that the director wants to see escalate each night of the performance. He plans to raise ticket prices for the section the participant is chosen from each night to really drive sales. Any chance that Nikki will audition for the lead role? ;) Thanks for all your stories - you are one of the best here.

shyspudshyspudalmost 4 years ago

wonderful.

I truly hope you continue writing more stories about Nikki.

You have a gift

jr997jr997about 1 year ago

Another great story! Thank you!

Camguy4funCamguy4fun8 months ago

So well done, and when looked at in total, terrific series with Nikki!

MorevinilaMorevinila5 months ago

Well Nikki definitely seems well embarked on the road ready for all, anything goes - waiting for her next fling where she allows herself to be fucked in public! This is what is coming next, isn;t it?

brookl124brookl124about 1 month ago

Love the character and the stories, very descriptive and fun. I wonder what other situation Nikki will be in. Maybe a public fashion runway or a halloween party? that would be interesting. Or maybe at an ballroom dance

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous