All Comments on 'No Friend Of Mine'

by Anal_King

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Problem

If Kevin was the friend, and Johnathan was the father, why was the mother addressing "Bob"? Either you didn't proofread when you changed the characters' names, or the mother was fully aware of who was fucking her and the ending makes less sense.

indigodragonindigodragonalmost 18 years ago
midnught ass humper

that was great. i loved how the so-called best friend got his ass kicked.but just how big is that moms ass? if you do have a pic, let me see it. and continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
love to see the pics

hey bob , lets see the pics of your moms ass and pussy maybe i can add more cum to it , would love to see them ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
PICTURE

i LOVE TO SEE THAT PIC MAN, PLEASE SEND....

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Sickening

I don't understand how you could ever do that to your own mother, especially after you so resoundedly fucked up your buddy's face for doing the same thing to her. You are the shits!

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Sickening

I don't understand how you could ever do that to your own mother, especially after you so resoundedly fucked up your buddy's face for doing the same thing to her. You are the shits!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Hot

I love the thought that she was totally unaware of what was going on but I am sure she knows that someone other than her hubby is pounding her ass. I would love to see the pics of her if you can find the time to send them.

whowell61whowell61almost 18 years ago
I would love to see the pics

your mom sounds so damn hot I can't wait to see the pics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Story

The story was real hot.

tambo_ttambo_tover 17 years ago
Red Hot!!

Amazing story! would love to c that pic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
raping mom's ass forcefully

please send stories on raping own mother's ass while mom is not agreed

ian7069ian7069about 16 years ago
Best Anal

Your stories are amongst the best anal on this site!

ian7069

motherfucker74motherfucker74about 16 years ago
AWESOME ANAL

First I would like to clear the air. I can't stand fuckers that bitch about rape stories when they are reading incest stories. Aren't both taboos frowned upon? Next thing, THEY ARE FUCKING STORIES.

With that said, THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY DUDE! TOP NOTCH!!! My girlfriend who is a mom is just like that and if her son had any clue he would be able to do the same thing to her and she would wake up and probably let him.

don87654don87654about 16 years ago
Illegal comments

I'm not sure of what happened here. I did not rate this story, but the author of it did not like "my comments". Obviously someone is rating these stories and somehow using my name,which is illegal. It will stop or else I will have my local Sheriff investigate this matter with the Internet police.

fourwhlr4everfourwhlr4everalmost 16 years ago
trying

is his dad's name john or bob ?

XBeautifullyAbusedXXBeautifullyAbusedXalmost 14 years ago
hey

hey, i wanna see the pics of her ass you took! I love this story!

XodanXodanover 13 years ago
Great story

First I'm surprised to what seems to have hapen to "don87654" : there are those 2 bad comments (duplicate) and he says that was not his posting. By the way those comments are against incest in an incest story ???? Was it a Bot or somthin from a ligue for moral virtue (dont think so as the coments are revelant to the story) ?

About the story : I loved it even if the Bob / Jonh Stuff sounded strange.

I loved the build-up : First he didn't interfere cause he is too excited, second time, the sodomy is just too much and he punch his friend, then thoses images brake his last resistance (you should have expended that part a bit I think) and adopt his buddy perverted ways...

Great keep posting

XodanXodanover 13 years ago
The photo

By the way if it is still possible i'd love to see that great ass pic ;)

Thanks again for your writting

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
do a second part or more

read your story loved it write more, do a second part.

manny107manny107over 12 years ago
hot story

Let's hear more like your story would love to read some more and love to see that pic . Let me know if you write any more about you and your mom.

alshabalshabover 12 years ago
fantastic

my cock is rock thanks to your mom

Johnnys3Johnnys3about 12 years ago
Awesome!

Great story! Would love to see the photo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

send me a pic gindigill16@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

I need to see that pic man ;)

papabear536papabear536over 5 years ago
Names are important...

Good story but Who the Fuck is Bob?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Send me the pic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disgusting .story of o loser and wimp.son who watched his so call friend rape his mother twice and then he also raped her.A totally full of shit story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous