No Friend Of Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal_King
Anal_King
503 Followers

Feeling I was about to cum--what else do you expect from a virgin--I clutched her bulging hip in my hands and really began to lay into her. With three strokes left in me, on the final plunge, my mushroom head burst open spurting rope after rope of milky white semen into her bowels. I professed my undying love to her while tears of joy stained my face. My nut sack contracted sending more of my splooge into her colon.

There was a moment where I thought I might black out--her as felt that good. I removed my dick and marveled at my mom's gaping shit chute. If that doesn't make a man horny, I don't know what will. My dick was covered in lube, semen, and streaks of shit. Just the sight of it blew me away. The reality of fucking your own mother is nothing like the fantasies I harbored. Fucked out and ready to call it a night, I grabbed a couple of tissues and wiped her crack. After I was done, I kissed each cheek before kissing her good night.

Again, my mother never suspected a thing if you can believe that. She must've felt my cum sliding out her ass as she took a leak. Maybe she did know something was up but was keeping quiet about it. Who knows? All I can say is, if I never have to move out of my parent's house, I'll be one happy man.

-----------------------------------------

P. S. A few months after that incident, I managed to snap a picture of my mother's ass as she begged who she thought was my father, to fuck her good and hard. Her cheeks and sphincter are wet in this photo because I just finished eating her out. If you want to see her in all her glory, just drop me a line.

The End

Anal_King
Anal_King
503 Followers
12