No Good People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry ma'am, but it's going to happen. I know you don't want this, but it's going to happen, I'm afraid it has to. I think we should just try and make the best of it. There are three strong men here, there's nothing you could have done, nothing to feel guilty about."

Marj said nothing. Her face showed resignation.

"I think we should just go and get it done, make the best of the situation, okay? Are you going to be okay, ma'am?"

Again Marj was silent but she washed and toweled her face again and stopped her tears. Ricky reached around and undid the belt on her robe. Marj closed her eyes as he pulled it from her shoulders, separating the sides and letting it drop to the floor. He looked over her shoulder at Marj's nudity in the mirror.

"Wow. You are still very beautiful."

Marj went red.

"Ma'am, truly, I wish it could have been me that was with you." After a moment more admiring he said, "Come, let's go."

Ricky took Marj's hand and led her naked back into the bedroom. The stares of the other two embarrassed her - but they were impressed, she could see it in their eyes. At least that was some consolation.

"Jacky, get undressed, all of it. Now here's what we are going to do. Ma'am, I want you to come up on the bed, up on your hands and knees. The Schlong is going to fuck you from behind, okay? Jacky, hurry up, okay, over here. Now, Vince, give me the gel."

The beer took a tube from his pocket and passed it to Ricky as he helped Marj onto the bed.

"Ma'am, you are doing really well," he smiled at her genuinely, incongruously. How can this guy be so nice, she thought, as he organizes this terrible event?

At his direction she spread her legs and dropped her face to the mattress, her vagina brazenly open to the three of them. Having that 4-month crazy experience when she was young was the only thing that kept her sane.

"Ma'am, don't be surprised, I'm going to have to touch you, just a little bit. I'm going to put some gel on you, okay, to stop any pain and any problems. It means I'm going to have to touch you, are you ready?"

Marj gave the smallest of nods. Ricky started up near her ass and ran a line of cold gel all the way down to her clit. With his fingers he spread it all around the surface in a surprisingly non-sexual way. When she was wet all over he put the opening of the tube and forced it against her own opening. Squeezing hard, gel poured into her tunnel, seemingly the whole bottleful. With one finger Ricky spread it around her insides in the way that a doctor might. Marj shook her head, this was too bizarre. When he was done, Ricky spoke.

"Okay, here's what is going to happen. Ma'am, take this sheet of paper. I want you to read this into the phone when I tell you. Jacky, up here behind her. That's it."

Marj began to silently cry again as she felt the hands of this slimy stranger on her bare hips, his ballbag against her ass and his monstrously long cock along her back. She couldn't see, but it felt hard. "Ma'am. I'm calling your husband. I want you to read what it on this piece of paper. You must not say anything else, not even hello, do you understand? Just read this what's here. Have you got that?"

Marj nodded.

"Ma'am, just to be clear, if you say anything else other than what's written here, what do you imagine might happen to you, or perhaps to your family?"

Marj turned and looked at him. It was a serious threat, the cool calculated voice told her he would almost look forward to her messing up.

"I'll do it," she whispered.

Ricky tipped his head and told her she was doing just fine.

"Okay, get ready, let's do it." He pressed 'send' on the phone and handed it to Marj. Butterflies swam in her stomach as she heard it ring and ring and ring without answer. It went to voicemail. She waved the phone at Ricky and mouthed 'voicemail'. He took it from her and hung up.

"Okay, stand down, take a rest for a couple of minutes," he told her and the Schlong. Jacky pulled back off the bed and paced the room, pulling on himself, trying to keep his erection. Marj could see it all now, the size of it when hard. To be fair it wasn't that much different that when it was hanging down, but undoubtedly it was far more than she could possibly take inside her, surely?

All of them jumped when they heard the phone ring back.

"Positions, quick, now!" Ricky yelled. Upon prompting Marj lifted her hips back into the air, offering herself to Jacky who again positioned behind her, hands on hips, the tip of his cock pushing at her flaps. Ricky pressed the button and handed Marj the phone. For a moment she didn't know what to do. Should she say hello, or start reading the paper? What if it wasn't Michael who was calling? Her hesitation meant the other end of the phone spoke first.

"Hello, Marj, are you there?"

Marj looked at Ricky and he pointed at the paper. Marj swallowed and coldly read:

"The brotherhood is at the door, about to enter. It will only stop in your presence. You need to come home."

The moment she finished reading it all, Ricky nodded to Jacky. Jacky held her hips and plunged. As gelled up as she was, Marj was not physically or mentally prepared for what happened to her. The horse behind her had thrust as deeply into her as his first push would allow. Marj screamed in guttural terror at the size of the cock in her vagina. Ricky took the phone and held it at her mouth as the monster in her cunt pulled out slightly then plunged back in, getting further inside than before.

"Oh! Oh! Ooooh!" she screamed.

Jacky pulled out again and thrust in further, he seemed to have hit Marj's natural limit, but there was still plenty of cock left outside of her. He held and pushed, slowly edging more of himself inside, to the horror of Marj.

"Aaaaahhhhh!"

That was enough for the phone; Ricky hit the red button then flipped it over and pulled out the battery. He set the time on his stopwatch. Meanwhile on the bed in front of him Jacky the Schlong carved in and out of naked Marj with professional vigor. Ricky could hear the other phone downstairs ring and ring then go to voicemail. Then again, and again. Marj didn't notice, she was trying to get her body and mind around the extraordinary sex that was happening to her.

Ricky spoke to Vince. "So, now you and I wait. You want to watch this, or go wait out front?"

Vince shrugged a reply.

"Ok," Ricky continued, "you stay and pass him the gel occasionally. I'll wait out front; see that our target's alone. Jacky, keep it up. Remember, you can't blow until he gets here. Do a good job."

With that Ricky went out to the front lounge to watch the driveway. Jacky the Schlong couldn't be sure how long he would need to keep fucking so he slowed to more gentle strokes. After a while he pulled out and flipped Marj over, looking down at her front as he used his hand to guide and push his cock back inside her. She wasn't fighting at all, not closing her legs or stopping him. Her face was blank and acquiescent. She couldn't take all of him, no one ever could, but he was getting further into her than most.

"Your cunt feels good," he told her, leaning down over her face. He pushed in as far as he could. Marj arched her back and gasped. Instinctively she grabbed the ass of the man in her cunt.

"It...so...big," she whispered.

"You like it?" Jacky said in her ear.

"It hurts," she complained, taking the weight of his slight body against her bare breasts.

"But do you like it?"

Marj shook her head. The Schlong pushed harder up into her and she wrapped her legs around her attacker and cried. She cried in pity for herself and in guilt for allowing her body to so easily let this cock turn her on.

All those thoughts were lost, though, as her attacker started pumping. Feeling that log pulling in and out, opening and closing her, she was amazed at his sheer size and stamina. When his mouth hit her breasts she became lost in a sexual cloud. When he flipped her up and over she rode him and humped like a lover. When he sucked bruises near her nipples she screamed like a teenager and when they kissed she sucked his tongue as hard as her cunt gripped his cock.

That huge, monstrous cock. Her cunt had adjusted to the thickness, so they were doing all they could to adjust to the length. The Schlong wanted to her to take all of it and Marj was helping. Ricky had said it, right? Three strong men, what could she do, it wasn't her fault that she regressed back to those wild months in college.

Out front Ricky smiled at the screams of Marj being fucked. It wasn't pain and terror in those notes, it was ecstasy and glee. He was glad Marj wasn't being terrorized, making her miserable was not the purpose. In fact, if she enjoyed the ride Jacky the Schlong gave her, even better. The plan was to pull the husband into line, to remind him of his agreed obligations. If his wife enjoyed her fuck, all the better to torment him.

For all the confidence in his planning and ability to execute, Ricky was getting nervous though. It was taking too long. From Braithwaite's office to home should only be half an hour, perhaps 45 minutes at most. Marj had been grunting and groaning upstairs for an hour. Just how good was Jacky the Schlong, though! No wonder he was in such hot demand by the industry. To keep that thing hard for so long, to stay in control and not blow his load - he was a natural star. Marj would be hurting by now, no doubt, even with all the gel they brought.

Eventually, just past the hour the Maserati of Michael Braithwaite rolled into the drive. Ricky shook his head at the lack of urgency. It seems Braithwaite didn't quite comprehend the seriousness of the matter, the arrogant bastard. He soon would.

Ricky watched Braithwaite saunter across the drive to the front door, positioning himself in a blind part of the corridor. Normally it would be bad practice for a single man to take on someone the size of Braithwaite, but Ricky wasn't just a normal criminal. No man had ever beaten him one-on-one. Never. If they had he would be dead, he would have kept scrapping until they killed him. Braithwaite was big, and Ricky had no doubt he could get angry, but Ricky had surprise, he had knowledge and he had years of on-the-job experience. And every battle was a challenge. If he died, then he died. What better way to go?

As it turned out, there was little to worry about. As Braithwaite walked past his hiding spot, without warning Ricky stomped his foot sideways on Braithwaite's knee, buckling it. That would take surgery to fix later. As he dropped, Ricky bashed hard at a point behind his ear. It wouldn't concuss but it would disorientate any man for more than a minute and create a huge ringing in the ears. Before Braithwaite knew what was going on, he was prone on the floor in pain and confusion with his hands cuffed behind him.

"Nothing better than police handcuffs," Ricky said to the room. "Got to give the cops credit for that."

He gave Braithwaite a couple of minutes to get over the shock and the initial pain before talking.

"Mr. Braithwaite," he said demonstrably clicking the timer on his watch. "One hour nine minutes. Not very quick sir. You have prolonged the experience of your wife. I expect she must be getting quite tired by now. Shall we go see?"

Ricky Rigola spent hours each day in the gym. Even so, dragging Michael Braithwaite by the collar across the living room and down the hall would have been impossible if they didn't have such nicely polished floorboards. He stopped when they reached the carpet at the bedroom door. He flipped Braithwaite over so he had a view into the room. What he could see was his wife's naked body laying over the body of a naked man. A cock was up her cunt. A massive, freak cock. Marj was in a different place, eyes closed, mouth open, slowly and sensually dragging her cunt up and down that cock as best she could. Braithwaite was stunned to silence.

"Jacky. Now please," Ricky mouthed calmly and quietly, not disturbing Marj.

Jacky the Schlong did as asked. He grabbed Marj's hips and pumped frantically from below. Within thirty seconds he was arching and beginning to groan. His hips began to spasm. Marj felt it coming up his tube like a mouse running up through a sock. When it erupted it was a lava spurt, momentarily it burned her insides. It kept coming like someone had turned the garden hose on full. For a brief time Marj worried he was peeing. But when he'd finished, when she finally gingerly inched herself off the monster stuck up her, there was nothing but white gunk everywhere. She stood on the bed over Jacky the Schlong and watched his semen pour out of her and onto the sheets.

"Holy shit," she said, mesmerized. She didn't know her husband was on the floor behind her watching it dribble out like so much white diarrhea.

Ricky stepped down the hall and grabbed the ankle of Michael's good leg. He dragged him back to the living room. Michael was still too shocked and confused, and mostly scared, to say anything. He waited for Ricky to speak.

"Mr. Braithwaite. No hard feelings, I want you to know that. This is strictly business."

Michael coughed in surprise. How could this not be personal, his knee looked broken and they fucked his wife with a python.

"You have an agreement with my father's business to achieve certain goals by certain times. At one week late, you were politely asked, do you remember? Yes, you and I spoke. At two weeks late, you were asked even more politely. We had a nice lunch that day. At three weeks late, there are no more requests Mr. Braithwaite, this is what happens. That monster in there fucked your wife for as long as you took to get here. One hour and nine minutes is a long time to get fucked by a cock that size wouldn't you think? And do you know how much cum a professional of his nature can build up? Well, I guess you do, right? You saw that stream flowing out of your wife."

Ricky dropped silent. Michael lay back on the floor and closed his eyes.

"Just so you know, your wife screamed and fought for the first half hour, until the energy ran out and she gave in to it," Ricky lied. "I think she was hoping you came home a bit sooner than you did Mr. Braithwaite. But you took your time. Seems you are quite slow at a number of things, Mr. Braithwaite. You may wish to look at changing some behaviors."

Jacky the Schlong and Vince the beer came out into the living room. Jacky was redressed and looked tired. Ricky nodded them to the front door and they moved outside.

"Mr. Braithwaite. Let me repeat myself. It is very important you understand this is just business. We enjoy the partnership we have, and look forward to many years of mutual success," he said. But then he leant down closer to Michael's ear. Michael was shaking. "But Mr. Braithwaite. I don't think you want to find out what happens when you are four weeks late."

********************

After that the family moved house. They didn't go far, just a couple of suburbs away. Kob didn't have to change schools and she never could work out what was wrong with the old place. If her father had fallen down the steps in the back yard, then the steps to the loft of the new house were hardly going to be different. Even worse.

But they moved and after a while she forgot about all the questions she had, especially when she found out her secret love Matt lived at the other end of the same street. It only took her five years to get him to kiss her.

********************

On the way home from school there was a spot just the right size for two people. It was under a line of manicured shrubs planted up against the dry cleaners at the back of a roadside shopping complex. You could mostly duck in and out without being seen. Once inside it opened out perfectly, you could stand comfortably and through the foliage you could see out but not in.

Kob and Matt had been in there almost every day for two weeks. Each time they dared only steal about 15 minutes so they wouldn't be missed, but that short quarter of an hour was being filled more effectively. The first time they went in they didn't even kiss until it was time to go, a short awkward peck. Since then kissing had become a staple. As had Matt's hands under her skirt, on her ass, squeezing her panties, his hard-on pushing against her belly and mound. Buttons came undone at the front, at first just one or two but now all of them. Kob's bra pushed against Matt's bare chest. She didn't yet dare let him touch the skin beneath her underwear but the time was getting close.

"Matt. No. You can't."

Matt's hand was down at her thigh, pushing upward to the rim on her panties, picking at the elastic, moments away from feeling wetness run onto his fingers. After hearing 'no' he changed tack, he ran his hand over the outside of her panties, pushing her underwear into her flaps and running his finger up to flick her clitoris through the material.

"Oh shit. Matt. Not...no...not here," Kob gasped, gripping at his forearm, holding it while he made her twitch. After a minute and half she reluctantly pushed his hand out from between her legs, worried she might not get him to stop. She was shaking, her clitoris rock hard.

"Where?" he breathed into her ear, his hand moving up onto her bra-covered tit.

"I want you to meet my family first."

Kob's back arched slightly as Matt pulled her bottom half tight against his boner.

"What are you talking about?"

"I want you to meet my family."

"What's that got to do with it?"

"I don't want...it's hard to explain..."

"Try."

"I just, I don't want to...I think my Mom will be able to tell. When I introduce you I want it to be before anything happens."

Matt stepped back and looked into Kob's face. He knew how strong she was compared to other girls, it was part of the reason why he was making such a polite effort to take his time to get into her pants.

"So you want me to meet your folks before I do this?" Matt grinned, reaching down and grasping between her legs, pushing her underwear into her hole. For longer than before Kob let him linger, breathing heavily, her body was ready for what Matt wanted to do to her. She wished her panties were off, that it was his bare fingers flicking inside her. Shaking her head Kob put both hands to his chest and pushed him back into the leaves. She straightened her skirt and started to redo her buttons.

"You are a sight..." whispered Matt, watching her ruffled hair fall over her shoulders, her chest push out against the small lacy bra - noticeably better underwear than what she wore the first day he unbuttoned her shirt.

"So," he continued, "you want me to meet your Mom and Dad?"

Kob nodded.

"Then we can...," he nodded at her pelvis but didn't finish the sentence. They both knew what he meant.

Kob nodded again. "Yes." A tingle went through her shoulders, her spine and the back of her neck. She had just committed her vagina to him. Wow.

"But just touching," Kob warned after a pause to think about what she had done. "I'm not getting pregnant; I can tell you that now."

Matt's demeanor slumped slightly, he wanted to fuck her, not just finger her. But he shrugged it off. Once her pants were off anything could happen, right? That friend of his cousin last Saturday, her bottoms came off 'just for a little bit', but in the end she couldn't stop it.

His cousin had made his girlfriend bring a friend over to swim, kind of like a double date. After the pool, when the girls were still in their bikinis, his cousin had taken his girlfriend into a bedroom and left Matt with her friend on the sofa in the back room. They didn't know each other but Matt jumped her anyway. He ignored her resistance; he kissed her and pushed away her bikini top to suck her breasts. When he pulled hard at her panties she begged him to leave them on, she had a boyfriend, she said she couldn't cheat on him. Matt insisted.