No Good People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, don't take them off," the girl had begged.

"Just for a little bit. Just for a look."

"No. Please."

"Just for a little bit, I promise."

"Just a little...are you sure?" the girl asked, her breasts bare to him already.

"Of course. Just to look."

"It has to be. You need to promise. Just for a minute, please, my boyfriend will kill me."

"I promised already," Matt had grinned before lifting her hips and rolling her bikini bottoms off.

He fucked her twice before her panties went back on. The poor thing was uncomfortable being naked. She was nervous of having his cock in her without a condom. She didn't fuck back at all, she just lay there anxiously as he did her from the front the first time and behind the second time.

It was obvious she wasn't on the pill but she didn't say anything when he came in her the first time, just winced her face and cried. He thought she would fight to get away when his cousin walked in on them half-way through the second fuck, but she didn't move at all. She stayed on all fours and let his cousin watch her being screwed and cum in. With a cock in her she was a zombie.

Matt prayed that Kob would fight and scream properly when his buddies watched him fuck her. He hoped that he'd have to hold her down, that she fought and struggled to cover herslef while he kept nailing her. Just the thought made him even harder than he was already.

"Okay, let's go," Matt said firmly.

"What do you mean?" Kob frowned.

"Your folks, let's go see them."

"Now?"

"Yes now! The sooner the better, this minute if I could. Kob, I want you as soon as I can, I don't want to wait any more."

"We can't just go there now!"

"Why not?"

"Well, Dad will be at work for a start, and I don't even know if Mom will be home."

"There's one way to find out."

"No. No way. No way are you coming over, what if she's not there? If Mom knew I had a boy at home with no one around...no way."

"Ring. Call home."

"Just...wait," Kob calmed him, doing up her final button and patting her skirt straight.

She looked at his face. This boy, he was everything she wanted. He was cute, fit, nice. He was the one 'popular' guy that used to give her time before she broke from her cocoon. And he wanted her, it was in his face. He didn't want to wait, she believed him. She smiled, stepped forward and kissed what she thought was her lovely man.

"Let me go home first, talk with her, get her prepared. Give me half an hour?"

Matt nodded, it was okay, he could wait 30 minutes.

"I'll call you when it's clear," she told him.

Matt hesitated. No way could he nervously wait for a call.

"No. I'll be there in 30 minutes. You call me if I can't come over."

Kob sighed. That put her under more pressure.

"Okay. But you better make it 45 minutes, give me time to be sure she's not going to throw a fit..."

Kob kissed him and left the bushes first. She was terrified of what she just promised, rushing home to talk to her Mom about a boyfriend just so he could finger her. At least it couldn't happen that same day. If she introduced Matt, her Mom was hardly going to let them go back outside together or be unsupervised at home. Matt and her would fool around one day, but not that day. It made her load a little easier as she scurried home.

********************

While Kob and Matt were ducking into the bushes down by the dry-cleaner, Ricky Rigola kept watch at the front window of the Braithwaite house. This time Michael Braithwaite's Cayenne raced into the front yard and Michael hurriedly dashed toward the front door. Ricky could usually tell from a glance if someone was armed. Michael wasn't carrying himself as if he was carrying a gun, so Ricky seated himself in the sofa on the far side of the entrance lobby listening to Michael scramble with the keys.

"Where is she, you fuck?" came the puffing demand as soon as the door bundled open.

"Mr. Braithwaite. Please. Take a seat."

"Where the fuck is she?"

"I assure you she is okay."

Michael dashed down the hall to the bedroom, then just as quickly back to the front living area.

"Where the fuck is she?"

"Mr. Braithwaite. Please. Sit. I assure you she is okay," Ricky said again, as patient and polite as ever.

Michael ran to the back of the house where there was a huge crash and yelling and the breaking of glass. Ricky stayed in his seat, shaking his head. He could take any man down by himself, but these idiots he worked with, there were three of them down there and they were obviously struggling. It was one of the worst parts of his career, of his profession, that he was almost always surrounded by morons. Even his best men and confidants were all morons.

The three idiots managed to drag Michael back down to the living area and dump him onto the sofa.

"Cuffs?" Ricky asked with a shake of the head, as if them forgetting to handcuff people was a constant frustration. "At last, thank you. Gentlemen, if you could go back and watch Mrs. Braithwaite now, you've all been so helpful."

The morons resented his sarcasm and the way he looked down on them, but they wouldn't dare do anything about it. Not against Ricky Rigola. He had so much power behind him, but he needed none of it. He didn't need money or influence to pull a man apart, he could use his hands.

"So, Mr. Braithwaite, I take it you've seen your wife now? Are you happy that what I said was true? I assured you she was okay. I think it's time we started trusting each other, believing what we say to each other."

Michael sat uncomfortably on the sofa, his hands behind his back. He had less fight in him now, he was getting a too old to have the presence and impact he once did. He had seen his wife in the back of the house, where the kitchen merged into the rear living room. The ceiling was open-beam; she was tied to one of the ceiling struts by a super-long chain and a set of handcuffs. She was clothed and didn't look like anything nasty had happened to her since she called.

"37 minutes Mr. Braithwaite. Very quick. It seems you took the call more seriously this time."

Ricky stood and moved over to where Michael sat. He nodded toward the hall and indicated Michael should follow him.

They went back down to where his wife was tied. Ricky looked around the room.

"Gentlemen, could you tidy that up?" he asked the morons politely. Several pots and a set of knives were strewn across the floor. Had Braithwaite being going for the knives? Ricky looked at him. He had best not get too casual with dear Mr. Braithwaite. "And sweep those broken glasses away if you could. Thank you."

"Mr. Braithwaite, if you could join your wife?"

Ricky pulled out a second set of long-chained cuffs, placing one end on Michael's wrist then flipping the length up over the thickest ceiling beam. Once both hands were secure he took the original cuffs and connected his leg to one of the heavy kitchen stools they had. That would keep him from causing too much mischief.

"So, Mr. and Mrs. Braithwaite, here we are again. Though I must say I like these digs much better than the other place. The layout seems more...more functional, and I like the semi-upstairs loft thing. The pool out back, the landscaping is fantastic, you must pay someone to keep it so well groomed, surely? Very private, very nice. I mean it. You can't even see the neighbors. Oh, and these guys here, you've met Vince over there before. Those other two you probably don't know. Unfortunately Jacky the Schlong is no longer with us. You know with a cock that size it's difficult to have a brain as well, right? You've got to be more clever about where you stick a cock like that, huh? Some guys don't like the pleasure it can give their wife," Ricky said with a smile.

Marj had told her husband that her experience that day had been torture. Ricky knew otherwise.

"Mr. Braithwaite, why am I here?"

"Ricky, please, you don't understand the business, we're in the middle of a merger..."

Ricky walked around the corner of the breakfast bar as Michael's words drifted quiet. Leaning against the cupboard was a long rolled-up piece of cardboard, wrapped in tape. Ricky picked it up and walked over to where they were. He stood behind them and smacked Marj fair across the back with it. Ricky liked using this tool. It didn't really do much damage, but it sounded great. The 'thwack' was enormous, it sounded like it hurt like hell and certainly the initial sting was fantastic. It was a very theatrical way of making a point with someone without breaking their bones.

"Mr. Braithwaite, would you say hitting a defenseless woman was rude, or not rude?"

Michael glared at him wondering what this game was.

"Rude or not rude. Come on, be honest."

"Rude," Michael mumbled.

"Correct, I agree. And when I call you Mr. Braithwaite and in return you call me Ricky, would that be rude or not rude?"

Michael looked at him, but didn't answer.

"Continue what you were saying, then, about the business...," Ricky told him.

"The business, Mr. Rigola, we are going through a merger, there are cash-flow issues that just can't be ignored. It will only be a few months..."

"The merger with Dolphin Boots, Mr. Braithwaite, is that what you are referring to?"

Michael nodded.

"Yes. It takes a lot of work to get through this merger with any degree of strength. We need to have cash in the bank."

Ricky walked back to the other end of the kitchen bench and picked up a piece of newspaper.

"You know, I envy you Mr. Braithwaite. You get to spend all your days with genuinely clever people. To do what you do, to still actually manufacture in this broken country, to be successful despite all the taxes and the unions and the miserable dockers sitting at their smoke-break half the day and the politicians that want to be your friend then screw you over with emission laws - yours is a brilliant life. Me, for me things are usually more simple. I'm surrounded by simple people. These gentlemen here hate me for constantly reminding them, but they are not clever men - they have little interest in the world outside their own day. They don't even think about what they may be doing tomorrow. The criminal element in this society, they just don't read a lot. But the problem with that is, Mr. Braithwaite, the problem is that you've got to be careful not to stereotype all criminals as the same."

Ricky read from the paper:

In the upcoming merger between Double Rubber Inc. and Dolphin Boots the word 'merger' is being used somewhat loosely. This is a take-over. Dolphin has cash in the bank but they have neither the multiple and complicated array of supply chains that Double Rubber has nor the myriad of distribution channels brilliantly procured over the years. In a strange quirk, even if Double Rubber Inc. was bankrupt it would still come out as the power player of this so-called merger. Of course that is hardly the case, Double Rubber is itself one of the most cash-rich companies in the industry and has enough funds to look seriously at other targets beyond this current move on Dolphin.

After a period of silence Michael spoke.

"That's just one opinion."

Ricky held up other newspaper cutouts. "Shall I read all these?"

Michael looked at the floor.

"Distribution channels. Why does Dolphin not have supply channels, Mr. Braithwaite? Tell me. Clearly."

"Because you broke them."

"Because I broke them. And why does Double Rubber have a 'myriad of distribution channels brilliantly procured over the years', Mr. Braithwaite?"

"Because you gave them to us."

"You know, reading this, it's like a drug. Brilliantly procured. That's me, they're talking about me, in the business pages. Just wonderful. But, none of this is the point Mr. Braithwaite. This is the third week. You are fully aware of what happens in the third week."

A look of horror returned to Marj's face.

"No, not this time ma'am," Ricky said, reading her face. "It seems that having a strange man cum in Mr. Braithwaite's wife does not seem to have a permanent effect on his behavior."

"It's been five years since there was a problem Ric...Mr. Rigola. Please. Take me to the den; I can organize something right now."

"That's very helpful, Mr. Braithwaite. That'll help avoid the penalty for being four weeks late. But today is 3 weeks and one day. You can't turn back time can you Mr. Braithwaite? Even that would be beyond your power I suspect?"

Marj looked at her husband. Forget it, she thought to him. As polite as this guy tries to be, he wants you to fuck up. He wants to give the penalty. Given the chance, he's not going to give it back.

Ricky read her mind and smiled.

"So, given you don't learn from your wife being fucked, we thought we would try something different this time."

Michael froze in terror, his eyes wide and his face drained of color. Ricky saw it and burst out laughing.

"No, Mr. Braithwaite! Not your chubby ass! Who here is going to stick their cock up your fat white butt? This isn't our penalty," he said in fits of laughter, taking some time to calm down.

"No, Mr. Braithwaite. It's time we were introduced to your daughter."

Ricky knew the impact that would have. The screaming, the wailing, the pleading, the begging. Then the rage. Pulling on the chains, swinging out at the chairs, smashing anything they could reach. This went on for some time. Ricky and his men stood back and watched, letting them burn their emotions and their energy.

"We wait," was all he said when they were done.

********************

Kob's heart pounded most of the way home. She had talked with her mom about boys in general, but never any specific boy. Her mom was so conservative; she gave such a sour face whenever people talked about girls that screwed around. Kob knew she had to be careful if she wasn't going to offend - though in the background was the ever-unspoken fact that her mom and dad weren't married until her first birthday party; they never fully explained that.

Walking past Matt's house she looked straight ahead, pretending to anyone watching that his place held no special interest to her. Half way down the street she saw a bright yellow Camaro that she'd not seen before. As she walked past she noticed a long-haired Italian-looking woman in the front seat holding a mobile phone to her ear but not talking. She looks like she is on a stakeout, Kob laughed to herself, in a bright yellow car. Pretty stupid if she was!

Kob slowed her walk and began to rehearse what she would say to her mom. Best to just come right out and say it, she decided. Mom, there's a boy I like. Or, Mom do you mind if I have a boyfriend? Or perhaps better to say Mom there's a boy coming over today. Okay, start with that. Mom, there's a boy coming over to visit me today.

Turning into the drive proved a shock, her dad's car was there, parked untidily. That was unusual, and it wasn't going to make her Matt-talk very easy. Kob took three deep breaths and unlocked the door. She dumped her bag and turned to the living room to see two strange men.

Instinct told Kob they were not good men, and were not here for good things. She turned back to the front door. When she opened it the Italian lady from the yellow car pushed in and locked the door. She confidently grabbed Kob by the hair and pulled her along the passageway to the back room where her parents were tied by chains to the ceiling. She threw Kob at the feet of Ricky Rigola. The two other men followed in behind them and stood in the doorway to the hall. It all happened so fast Kob hadn't time to think, nor scream. She was still in shock, thoughts of Matt gone to dust.

"Mom, Dad, what's happening?"

"Ricky you bastard, leave us alone. She's just a kid!" her mother screamed. Ricky picked up the piece of cardboard again, calmly moving around to Marj's side. This time he belted her fair in the stomach with it. Thwap!

"Mom!!" Kob yelled.

"Ma'am. Mrs. Braithwaite. I've been very polite to you. 'Mr. Rigola you bastard' please."

Kob crawled over to her mother and father and knelt between them. The room was a mess, things thrown everywhere.

"Dad, what's happening?" Kob asked, shivering. Michael found it hard to answer.

Ricky took hold of the hesitation.

"Miss Braithwaite, don't worry. Everything is okay. Seriously. Your father here is a good businessman, and sometimes to be a good businessman not everything goes smoothly, not every single day. It's natural. Normal. But there is no danger. Your dad's company is healthy, his family is healthy, tomorrow this will all be gone away and will never come back. I expect. That's right Mr. Braithwaite, this is the last time we'll have to be here, right?"

"Please. Please. I'll do anything. Don't do this. I'll pay. Double. Triple. I'll give you anything you want. Name it. Please don't do this," Michael begged.

"Do what Daddy, do what? What do you mean?" Kob began to reel in panic.

"Mr. Braithwaite, I've already named what I want. And in the absence of my muse, Jacky the Schlong, I think this time I'll take the task myself."

Michael and Marj Braithwaite again lashed out verbally and physically, threatening them all.

"I'll never work again. I'll shut the place down. You'll never get anything!" Michael yelled out.

Ricky smiled, expecting it to come to this. He waited for the parents of young Kob to run out of venom, and then calmly explained.

"Mr. Braithwaite. That's the beauty of all this. The company you have created, we have created, is now so big that it runs itself without you. And if you were to destroy it all, well, that would mean being four weeks late. And I don't think you want to be four weeks late," Ricky said with a low voice and confident smile.

"Maria, take young Miss Braithwaite to her room, then the shower. Clean her up, wash and dry her hair, all of that. She can get dressed but put her back in her school clothes, fresh clean ones please. Stay with her to make sure she is safe."

Kob clung to her dad's leg. Ricky came over to squat down next to her.

"Miss Braithwaite. Please. You need to go with Maria. I promise your parents will not be hurt while you're gone. It's true that I am by definition a criminal, young miss, but I assure you I am honest. No harm will come to your parents whilst you and they do as asked. Do you understand?"

As calmly as it was delivered, the threat was clear. Kob looked up at her parents. Her father couldn't look her in the eye; her mother mouthed 'I'm sorry'. Maria leaned down and lifted Kob by the shoulders. She put an arm around her and leaned in.

"Which way is your room, honey?" she asked gently.

With that they disappeared down the hall. Ricky moved over to Vince and spoke quietly with him.

"Get out to the car. Call me if anything happens."

********************

After Kob left, Matt walked home a different way so they wouldn't chance being seen together before she spoke with her mom. As it happened he came out of the access alley on the street just as she went around the corner. Sneaking up quickly after she turned, he watched her walking down toward her house. A shiver went down his neck and spine again. She was so gorgeous. That ass. The way she moved. He was going to take off that skirt and take off those panties under it. That ass would be his, that pussy would be his. Kob's whole life would revolve around the fuckings she would get. He would fill her cunt with cock and with whatever else he could find. His favorite thing was to get girls drunk and then stick the empty beer bottles up them.

Curiously he also saw a beautiful woman with dark hair, jeans and white t-shirt silently glide out of a bright yellow sports car and follow behind Kob, turning in where she did. That woman had a gorgeous ass, too. One at a time, he told himself, one at a time, he was already trying to juggle Kob around with the bikini girl coming over to be fucked again on Saturday.