No Good People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," she moaned, wanting to escape.

"You know what's going to happen, don't you?" he whispered to her ear, flicking his erection, squashed between them like it was.

"Please don't," she wept. Ricky held a hand to one breast, the other down cupping her mound, lightly fingering her flaps.

"I have to," Ricky said, apologetically. "Don't take it personally. It isn't you. You're a great kid. You'll get through this. But it needs to happen."

He made it sound like he was apologetic, but he wasn't. Ricky could think of nothing better than to be the first one to feel the insides of this beauty with his cock. To make the impact required he would take her out back and do the job in front of her parents, but before leaving this house he would take the time to enjoy her slowly one-on-one in the privacy of a bedroom.

Ricky hugged Kob tightly from behind, his erection throbbing against her back. He brought one hand up to hold her throat, tight enough that she grabbed his forearm with her hands defensively. He used his other hand to increase his attack on her vagina. Her hips flicked as a finger slipped inside. He pushed it in as far as one finger could go. It was tight, she really was a virgin. He dabbed at her for a time, reveling the exquisite feel of her vagina. It was her first proper fingering and the blindfold was getting wet from Kob's tears. She instinctively squeezed her thighs tightly together, squashing Ricky's fingers.

"Open your legs Kathryn," Ricky whispered firmly into her ear. "Don't make this whole thing painful."

Kob relaxed her muscles and tried to imagine behind the blindfold that it was her Matt making the slop-slop-slop noises between her legs, that it was his erection burned into her back. It didn't work.

Ricky had some skill though, what he was doing wasn't uncomfortable, it didn't hurt, he wasn't trying to punish her. He was doing his best to awaken her vagina to the idea of being entered. Kob was disgusted by her instincts - the flicking her hips gave as Ricky tickled delicate parts inside of her, places never touched. Kob felt appalled that her body was cheating on her, that it was reacting sexually to the man that held her. And even worse, she let herself down with a groan. Ricky began to finger-fuck and Kob instinctively squatted and moaned at the feeling. Ricky grinned. Kob went bright red under the mask, embarrassed to let on that he was getting to her. He went faster; the slopping noises became louder.

"Oh god," Kob groaned again, her head at sea. Subconsciously one leg parted to the side, allowing Ricky to pull her flaps apart, tickling and teasing and using all of his fingers to touch her up. Liquid flowed from her. Ricky knew she was getting near a point he could enter her.

"Come with me," he said, taking her hand with his wet one. He had better get the job done while she was physically in the mood. "But you've got to be super quiet. No noise, okay. No sobbing. We're going to sneak out past your parents."

Kob's pulse raised. "No!"

"Don't worry, they have blindfolds too. If you don't make any noise we'll be able to walk past them and out back without them knowing you're naked, then we can bring them up the front of the house. Okay?"

"Why are we going out back?"

"Because we are. No noise. Okay?"

Kob didn't respond.

"Kathryn. No noise. Okay?" Ricky repeated sternly.

"Okay."

Ricky took her by the hand and led her sheepishly, cautiously through the doorway, down the hall and into the back room. He whispered 'sssh' into her ear again, stepping her around her parents who Maria had also blindfolded. Maria had shortened the chains so they couldn't bring their hands down to take the blindfolds off. The thugs had brought the wooden outdoor table in from the decking, into the back room, about 5 feet from the parents' reach. They had laid towels all over it.

Stepping quietly and frowning at anyone who looked like they were about to make noise, Ricky positioned Kob so her bare backside pushed against the table. Kob squealed in surprise but it didn't matter, they were in position.

"Now," Ricky ordered. One thug grabbed Kob's arms and pulled her down to the table, lying on her back. The other two took one leg each and held her in place, thighs apart. Maria ripped the blindfolds from Mr. and Mrs. Braithwaite, then stepped over to take Kob's away too.

For a moment Ricky stopped and drank in the cacophony of chaos. Kob was naked and spread-eagled on the tabletop, held onto by three big strange men who made no bones about staring at the gorgeous beauty beneath them. No manner of kicking or twisting or screaming would break her free. Her parents would hardly have seen her like it, not since she became a woman.

The screaming, the cursing, the anger and the shock of it all; Ricky smiled silently, closing his eyes and letting the opera he had created flow over him. He was truly the master of mischief.

"You remember the gel, Mrs. Braithwaite?" Ricky asked, waving a bottle at her. "I wonder if you could have walked again if we hadn't used so much of it back then, five years ago?"

Over the din Ricky explained to Kob what he was going to do, just as he has explained to her mother all those years ago. Kob wasn't listening. She was screaming for help, her face red and flushed. Unlike her mother when she was taken by Jimmy the Schlong, Kob had no life experience to draw upon. This was going to be her first and she was terrified, embarrassed and angry all at the same time. Not in front of her parents, surely? Why did it have to be in front of her mom and dad?

Ricky gelled her up, finishing by squeezing the spout at her entry and pushing most of the gel into her tube.

"You're going to need this," he said quietly. No one was listening. The screaming and anger and tears had not died down. "Turn her this way a bit. I want them to see it go in."

Ricky was proud that he could get hard even with all that was going on. He held his erection at her point of entry and prepared himself for work. This was, after all, his job.

"Maria. Start the timer. 37 minutes."

Maria pressed the button on the microwave timer and Ricky thrust at Kob. She screamed and arched her back. Ricky wasn't giving her a slow introduction to sex. He pushed and plugged as hard as he could. The gel helped but Kob felt like her insides were being forced apart. Ricky held her thighs and ground in and out of her, in and out, pushing harder and further each time. It was nothing like Kob had thought sex would feel like. She looked down and couldn't believe a bare erection was going into her vagina. She wanted to scream out for a condom but couldn't bring herself to words. She stared in shock and watched her vagina take it, again and again. It wouldn't fit at first but he kept going, kept humping and pumping, grinding her open. Eventually, painfully and through all her screams, unbelievably she had taken it. Pelvis to pelvis, Ricky held her hips, paused and caught eye contact.

"Thank you for giving me your virginity," he said politely. Kob cried tears for herself, her pride hurt as much as her insides. Ricky turned to the parents. "Mom. Dad. You're not going to see this?"

The Braithwaites were sobbing, pressing against each other as much as they could. They couldn't bear to watch what was happening. It was enough that they could hear it and smell it.

It would go on for 37 torturously long minutes. After the first wave of proper humping Kob had the fight fucked out of her. Ricky told the thugs to let go. He moved her body around to different positions on the table and in the room and she fell into place like a rag doll. He constantly re-gelled her to keep their momentum.

Time moved quickly for Ricky, but endlessly for Kob. Her head was in a spin, her vagina numbed by endless piercing. Her breasts hurt from jiggling back and forth as Ricky fucked her relentlessly. At 37 minutes he had her leaning forward on the island bench, up close to her mother. As the beep-beep of the microwave went off so did Ricky. He noisily, demonstrably unloaded his semen into the depths of Kob's vagina. He grunted and groaned his way to the last spurt before collapsing onto her back, pushing her tits against the bench-top.

He wanted to describe his pleasure at fucking such a great piece of pussy but decided to say nothing, to keep it professional. After a few minutes catching his breath he stepped back from Kob, unsheathing, sperm pouring then dripping from her to the floor. His cock was a mess of semen, vaginal juice and possibly some blood. He took a deep breath and used paper wipes to clean himself.

"Maria," he puffed. "Can you put her back into the shower again? Thanks."

He walked over to the Braithwaites, naked.

"The boys here are going to give you a little shot. You'll feel a bit drowsy for a few hours, but it will allow us to unchain you and move out of here without a fuss. And it will give you time to calm down. You need to remember, this is business. Nothing personal. Mr. Braithwaite, I shouldn't have to remind you. You don't want to be four weeks late. Do you?"

Michael Braithwaite said nothing, shocked by how far the Rigolas had taken this.

"Do you?" Ricky repeated.

"No."

"Good. See you at the next meeting."

********************

Both Braithwaites were held and given a shot in the arm as Ricky walked his naked butt to the front of the house. The drug would actually put them out until morning. Ricky wanted them quietly out of the way while he had intimate time with their daughter without a deadline. He didn't get his clothes, he went straight for the bathroom. Maria was trying to comfort Kob as she squat on the toilet, trying to squeeze the sperm from her vagina.

"Maria. It's okay. Go help the boys tidy up. Put the Braithwaites in the guest bedroom out back."

The shower was on and the room filling with mist.

"Come up, come on," Ricky told Kob, reaching out for her hand. "It's too late now, it's in there. You can't get sperm out doing that. Come and have a shower."

Whilst the steam cleared her head and made her physically feel better, emotionally Kob had lost all her fight. She did as she was asked. And the things Ricky asked of her were that of a lover. She kissed him and tongued him as he ran his hands all over her body in the shower. She pulled on his cock like he showed her to. She lifted one leg to give him easier access. She said thank you as asked when he pushed his erection back into her stinging vagina.

There was something intimate about being alone and mating in such small quarters, warm water pouring over both of them. The term Stockholm Syndrome flashed through her mind. Could there be such a thing as Sperm Syndrome? She felt a connection with the guy fucking her. He was strong and powerful and he had cum in her. A sperm-plague was swarming inside her. Ricky sensed the change in Kob and reciprocated with warmth, he was both intimate and masculine, giving her as good an experience as he was capable. They showered until wrinkled.

"You want to be fucked in your own bed?" Ricky asked her as he toweled her. Kob mindlessly nodded. Her own bed. Her place of sanctuary. She wasn't going to make love there, she was going to be fucked. Fucked. What a word. What a thing to happen. She was sport for a guy and his cock. And Ricky played her; they rolled between the sheets like boyfriend and girlfriend, touching and kissing and fucking and getting her pregnant over and over. Ricky made her tell him she loved him and for a crazy little while she thought she did. His penis was hard and strong, it was the manliest thing she could imagine. He was so powerful.

At some stage in the middle of the night, when Kob had her naked body sitting firmly on his pelvis, her breasts open, his hands squeezing her ass and his cock thrusting up into her, there was a moment when she decided she loved having a man in there. She adored it. Who could have guessed it would feel so good given the outrageous situation?

Perhaps it was because she had no guilt. It was her parents that had forced her into this position; there was no reason to feel bad. Given the crazy circumstances, she had the freedom to explore sex with no chance of parental repercussion. Quite the opposite, after her night of wanton intercourse they would beg her forgiveness. It was only Matt she would struggle to come to terms with. He would be disappointed they didn't lose their virginity together.

"You've come along quickly," Ricky told her, genuinely impressed.

"I have," Kob agreed, surprised as him.

"Okay. Let's see it then," he challenged her.

Kob bit her lip and sat straight on his erection.

"Make me cum," Ricky challenged.

Kob fought through muscular fatigue and stinging pain but she lifted and humped and pumped until she collapsed on him and slept with fresh sperm in her.

********************

When Kob woke she was alone and naked, uncovered, the sheets lying over the floor. It was only first light. After a moment of confusion she looked quickly around the room for signs of Ricky Rigola. He was gone. Relief outweighed disappointment. She would have liked his erection against her a little while longer, but knew if Ricky stuck around it would be a problem. He was unpredictable and dangerous.

Getting to the toilet was a chore. Every step was torture. It was as if a train had driven through her vagina. Her pee stung like hell, as did everything else down there. When she stood at the basin to wash her hands and face she realized there was writing on her body. Ricky had drawn on her while she was asleep. The first she noticed was on her breasts.

"Great tits," was written around her nipple on her right breast, and a circle drawn around the massive hickey he'd put on her left breast. Looking around her body there was more. An arrow on the inside of her thigh pointed at her vagina, "baby inside" was written there.

That gave Kob shivers.

She spun her body around. On her ass it had a picture of a hand, which made her feel his touch again. The last message on the back of her thigh was hard to read, she had to squint into the mirror. The writing was long and small.

"For more fuck call the no. under ur pillow."

Kob shuffled back to her room. Sure enough under her pillow was a business card for a construction design company, with the details of the Director, Ricky Rigola. Once more Kob had shivers, but she wasn't sure if they were good or bad. She did want more sex, that switch had been flipped to 'on'. But Ricky Rigola was scary. She was glad he had left in the night, she prayed he was out of her life.

Kob dressed in a robe, leaving the messages on her body but covering them. Down back she found her mother and father asleep in the spare room, still in the same clothes as yesterday; they had red scars around their wrists from the cuffs. Kob didn't know whether to feel angry or sad. Mostly she felt guilty. She shouldn't have enjoyed the sex. From the time Ricky pulled her into the shower she had given as much as she got. The feel of the sheets on her naked body one side, the skin of a man the other, it had woken her body up. Kissing him as he put sperm in her, it had been something special.

Kob looked at her folks in their slumber. It would be an emotional household once they woke. She should call an ambulance and the police, now, let them see what happened. But she wouldn't, and she didn't think it would help her father if she did.

"I stopped Matt from even putting his hands on me," she said out loud over her passed-out parents. "And now look at what I did. Look what you made me do. I'm pregnant. You fucking...bastards."

Kob rarely swore. She held her stomach and sighed. Matt. How could she ever explain to him what had happened? He must be so disappointed she didn't call him the day before. If he knew the reason why, he would never touch her. Yesterday they were both virgins, she thought, getting ready to be with each other. Now Kob was a used woman. She'd had sex. She had sperm in her. She'd even put Ricky into her mouth, something she swore to her friends she would never do, bobbing her head on him like a porn star. There had been so much gunk on his cock, hers and his, just the memory of it gave her the shivers. How could she ever kiss Matt with her mouth again, knowing she'd put Ricky Rigola's dirty knob in there?

Her parents were happily and peacefully asleep and she was in torment. Sighing even louder Kob went back to her room and disrobed. She put the sheets back onto her bed and pulled them over her naked body. She could smell Ricky; she could smell the sperm and sex they had. Kob felt between her legs. She had never masturbated, not properly. She wondered what it would be like to finger herself, to put her own hand in there. But it hurt too much. She prodded at her swollen lips, it would be days until her vagina was ready to use again. Slowly Kob drifted back into a restless sleep.

Matt? How would she ever explain all of this to Matt?