All Comments on 'No Hands Allowed'

by Drbeamer3333

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 6 years ago
Well done

Nice tight flash story

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 6 years ago
Yet another one...

Once again we have a story about people who are afraid to talk to each other about the most important thing in their lives. They make a big deal about "reading" each other when all they have to do is open their mouths and talk. And this big deal of an "inspiration" he gets watching her with the children. Ho hum! It's worth a 3* because it was fairly well written. It's worth a 1* for creativity.

trigudistrigudisalmost 6 years ago
Cohesive story but...

I thought the sex part was too long, but that's just me. Undoubtedly, some readers enjoy reading long-winded carnal encounters. Personally, I would have liked it more had you focused more on the conflict/hesitation, his and hers, regarding the decision to marry. Well written, though, and realistic dialogue.

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
Not said

I'm sure she "shared" her "concerns" with another guy, one more of her social standing. After all, it's like holding in a shit, you can turtle only so long before it all comes out like a black Friday stampede at Wal-Mart.

The story is like it was meant for LW, but her cheating was edited out. It still leaves in many of the formula ingredients for the cuckold formula story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrbeamer3333@Drbeamer3333
37 Followers
Enjoying my new favorite drink….an Aviation. Just wish I was enjoying it on a beach. I am whittling down my favorites list to the absolute best of the best. Still a few to re-read. There were some in there that had me wondering what I was smoking at the time I added them. T...

SIMILAR Stories

Let Go 
4.7
1.6k
841
Faith 
4.8
623
157
Sales Team 
4.83
3.8k
861
As You Wish 
4.94
596
337
More Stories