No Hands Allowed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly jumped up on his knees and unfastened the ties around her wrists. She immediately pulled the blindfold from her head and looked up at him. It took her eyes a few moments to adjust to the light. When she was finally able to see him he was kneeling beside her with a small jewelers box in the palm of his hands. It took her only a second to realize what he was doing. Her hands flew to her mouth and the tears began to flow.

"Jessica, will you do me the honor of being my wife? Will you be my friend and lover for the rest of my days? It's hard to believe I could ever be happier than I am right now, but if you say yes, I will . . . "

"Yes! Yes, I will marry you!" And with that she was in his arms.

They would need to get his grandmother's ring resized later, but for now that didn't matter. All his fears, all her worries, were dissolved in an instant and they remained in each other's embrace for what seemed like hours. They sipped champagne, talked about what they wanted in a wedding, how many children they would have, and the house they might one day own. She was his. He was hers. And they were happy.

"Will, when people ask how you proposed to me, what will we tell them?" He thought for just a moment. "We tell them the truth."

She pulled herself away from him and flashed a grin. "We can't tell our parents that you blindfolded me and licked every inch of my body."

"Well, maybe not exactly that. We'll just tell them that we played a game of pin the tail on the donkey and I surprised you with the ring while you were blindfolded. The rest will be our little secret."

"Alright. But, I think it's time for us to get to the part where you actually pin me, don't ya think?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

12