No Hangups

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was my wife having an affair and I was caught blindsided by the whole thing.

That was surprise number two.

"So, do you want to go to the meet and greet now?" Shelly asked.

"No, I don't think so."

"No?" Shelly asked, with a coy lilt to her voice. "What do you want to do?"

"You know what I want to do... I want to fuck you!"

"Clint!" Shelly replied, with surprise in her voice. It was a naughty, happy surprise though. Shelly was excited like I hadn't known in years.

Her surprise at Clint's statement was nothing compared to mine! I never suspected this. Ted was apparently right about married women away from home! I was shocked. Shocked, hurt, stunned, all manner of emotions were coursing through me.

"Well, you know I have wanted you since last fall," 'Clint' continued. "I have waited a long time to see you again," he said in a softer voice. It was soft enough that I was only able to mostly hear and partly piece the words together that he said.

I heard some murmuring then light moans and slurping noises. They were making out, I surmised. He was kissing her and the noises were my wife's moans of pleasure! A cold chill ran down my spine and a knot developed in my stomach. I didn't know what to do, say or think. Apparently my hand did though. I realized that I was still stroking my cock. I found that I was hurt but also turned on by these events. Why, I had no idea. My wife was being seduced, willingly, by another man and I was finding excitement in my kaleidoscope of emotion. I had no idea that I would like to hear, or watch my wife have sex with someone else, but I was getting genuinely excited by the prospect. I had no intention of shutting off my phone now! I was going to listen to this develop. It was kind of an erotic taboo.

Surprise number three.

I quietly removed my phone from my ear, put it on mute and reached into the drawer of my bedside table. I had some ear buds in the drawer that I used when I was listening to music in bed.

I could only hear rustling and light murmurs on speaker phone but when I put on the ear buds I could hear much, much better.

I heard their kissing, clearly. I heard their fast breathing. I heard their passion and the lust in the light moans and murmurs. It was painful and hot, shaming and erotic.

"Mmm. Okay." Shelly spoke quietly, eagerly.

"Okay, what?" Clint returned.

"You can," she replied.

"Can what?"

"You know," Shelly replied with a playful, shy voice.

"Say it. Ask me." Clint replied.

"You can fuck me... I want you to fuck me!" Shelly replied in an almost stage whisper.

WHAT?! She was asking him to fuck her! When we did have sex here at home I was always the instigator. Here, home, where I now sat watching porn, stroking my cock, listening on the phone to my wife getting aroused and seduced by another man. She was asking him to fuck her!

Should I stop her? How would I do that? I knew the hotel. I could phone the room! I could un-mute and scream into the phone.

Did I want to stop them? I don't think I did. I was getting hot hearing Shelly's excitement, her arousal, her eagerness to step outside of our marriage. Her arousal, as always, was exciting me and I felt my cock pulse in my hand as she asked Clint to fuck her.

Clint broke the kiss and spoke close to her, "You are I am going to fuck and fuck and fuck," Clint told Shelly softly. He might have been breathing the comment in her ear because it was so soft I could barely make it out.

"Oh, please! Yes," Shelly breathed back. "I so need that. I need a long hard fuck. You know I've been craving that for so, so long!"

I heard them kissing, their activity was getting faster, more vocal and more loud. They were getting closer to the phone I suspected. As they became louder I heard a sigh from Shelly and what sounded like the squeak of the bed.

"Mmm, I want you naked," Clint spoke, clearly in my earpieces.

"Yeah?" Shelly whispered back. I could hear the coy tone of her arousal as she spoke. "You want me naked so you can ... fuck me?" she added. She spat out the word 'fuck' with energy. She must have been deep in lust, she never used that word in my presence in fifteen years.

"Uh, huh, and so I can kiss and caress you all over," he replied.

"Mmm, yes. But first I want to feel you inside me. You promised we'd fuck and fuck and fuck," she breathed, her voice dripping passion.

I heard the bed squeak again then the rustle of clothing. Something hard dropped to the floor, then again. I wondered what that sound was but when I heard a zipper opening I concluded it had been shoes being dropped and now pants were being shed. Shelly's? Clint's? I wasn't sure but it was getting hot there, and here at home too.

"You want, me to fuck you Shelly? ... With this!?" Clint spoke out.

"WOW!!" Shelly blurted out. "Oh, my goodness! Is that all you?!"

"Uh huh."

"You showed me pictures, but, WOW! It's huge in person! Pictures don't do it justice!" Shelly replied with excitement that I could feel through the phone.

Shelly always said to me that mine was "just fine," and that, "any bigger wouldn't be comfortable." Obviously she had only said this to protect my feelings. She must have thought that my cock had some shortcomings, or 'short-cummings' I suppose would be more accurate.

"Thank-you. I'll be right back okay? I need to step into the washroom," I heard him say before there was the distinct sound of bare feet moving away from the phone.

He was going to the bathroom? Oh, no! Shelly checks her phone every few minutes and with her now being alone she would probably pick it up and see that her call had not been dropped!

I listened intently for the sound of her moving the phone or any other sound to give away that she was looking at the phone. I took my phone in hand to prepare to shut off the call at the first sign of her going after her phone.

I thought I heard something but it was very brief, and as I sat there prepared, with my slick cream covered finger poised over the red 'end call' button I never heard any more tell tale signs of her picking up the phone.

Seconds after Clint left the room though I heard a lot of rustling and the bed creaking. I heard the now familiar sound of a zipper and I was aroused at the thought of Shelly undressing. I so enjoyed watching Shelly undress. I loved to see her body become more and more revealed as she got naked. She always shyly covered her gorgeous body with her arms or hands once she was exposed which was even sexier and I loved it. However, once she was past being exposed and actually engaged in sex she was no longer shy. If she got really excited and horny she wouldn't hide herself, she actually became quite uninhibited. If she got horny enough she was even prone to show off a little.

I heard the rustling of clothing or bedding, or both as the bed squeaked again. Then I heard the approaching footsteps of Clint as he emerged from the washroom.

I was listening intently, and again felt overcome by a blanket of fear. Well not fear exactly, more like dread. Dread yet excitement. My emotions were on a roller coaster.

My wife had been preparing herself for another man. She had planned a meeting where it was obvious that her intent to fuck another man. She had asked him to fuck her and she had prepared herself for him.

Now it was about to happen and I was excited and shamed by it at once.

I had no intention of trying to stop them, the only decision I had now was, would I listen in to the actual act? Would I listen to my wife moan in excitement? Would I sit and listen to her orgasm from fucking another man while I sat alone stroking my cock in shame?

Would I hear things I didn't want to hear? Would I hear him arouse her more than I ever have?

"Mmm," Clint spoke in a low voice, "is there a present for me under that sheet?"

"Yes there is, and it's already unwrapped," Shelly replied with the lilt of an almost giggle in her voice.

I heard the rustling of blankets and the squeaking of the bed and I assumed that Clint was now joining my wife in the bed. I immediately heard the easily recognizable sounds of lovers kissing. Not gentle love kisses, rather the eager, passion filled raw kisses of excitement and lust.

The tempo of their breathing was fast and very audible. Their passion was palpable and it was contagious. Through my mind's eye I envisioned the things they were doing as I listened to them. The sound of their kissing was easily recognizable. It was a harmony of uncontrolled throaty moans and wet murmurs as their mouths and tongues meshed in shared lust. I saw in my mind their hands roaming over each other's body as hands of lovers always do when they are lost in their hungry needs.

I was totally absorbed in the sounds I was hearing. My wife was making sounds I thought only I would ever hear. Those sounds were now eagerly shared with another man and I was hearing them only by circumstance. The lusty sounds she was making tonight were for her and Clint.

Was it the taboo of a secret affair? Was it the secret of them being heard without knowing? Whatever it was, I was getting very excited by it. I was no longer even paying attention to the porn on the television. I was totally absorbed in the sounds of lust that poured into my ears from my wife's phone as she enjoyed the pleasure of another man.

Their moans became more frequent and more eager, sharp and quick. Apparently their hands were travelling over each other's bodies. Their kisses were not constant now, instead they were punctuated with gasps and groans of lust. Their breathing was fast and excited and after a few minutes Shelly was the first to speak.

"Oh Clint, you are so hard!" Shelly spoke in the private, quiet yet eager tone shared by lovers.

"You make me hard."

"Mmm. You make me wet."

"I see that," Clint said with a light chuckle, then the sounds of their kissing resumed.

It was only a few seconds later that Shelly spoke again, breaking their kiss.

"Wow Clint, you are so big! So hard! I haven't seen a cock this big in so long, maybe ever! ... Mmm I love the feel of it throbbing in my hand... I am going to love having your big hard cock inside me, I have been craving it since you sent me that first picture."

Mixed emotions washed over me. It was embarrassing that Shelly was comparing my cock to Clint's and mine was coming up short - in more ways than one. It was embarrassing but exciting. Somehow it was arousing to hear my wife getting hot, getting horny, getting vocally horny in excitement while about to fuck another man. Shelly sounding slutty was new to me, and it was very stimulating. As Shelly was stroking and appreciating Clint's cock I was stroking and appreciating mine.

"You like my cock?"

"I adore your cock! I want to suck it and fuck it and suck it again. I want your big hard cock to cum for me, cum on me, cum in me! I also love what your fingers are doing to me right now. You are getting me so wet... So horny," she breathed with increasing lust in her voice.

"I want you to fuck me Clint. Now. I want you to make this big cock fit in me. Please make it fit inside me."

"It'll fit. It will be tight, but you're so wet I promise it'll fit," Clint answered. "I won't hurt you sweetheart."

I could faintly hear how wet she was. When I heard wet sounds before I thought it was all from their kissing, now I realize that there was still wet noises as they spoke. Was Shelly so wet that I could hear Clint playing with my wife's pussy over the phone?

"Now, Clint! I can't wait any longer." Shelly breathed. I need to feel you inside me."

"Oh? You don't want me to tease you like I promised?" Clint replied with a smile that I could hear.

"No, no, no. No, I couldn't take it!" she moaned.

"You are getting me so hot Clint, so horny that I am almost gonna cum... I don't want to cum on your fingers. I want to cum on your cock!" she breathed.

"I want to feel you inside me as I cum!" Shelly was speaking with a lustful edge to her voice. She knew what she wanted and it wasn't fingers, it wasn't foreplay. It was the hard long fucking that I had never been able to give her.

"I want to cum while your big cock is filling my pussy!" Shelly continued, "I need you to fuck me! Now!" Shelly breathed with a lust, a hunger I'd never known.

The sound of her voice, her desperation for satisfaction was an incredible turn on for me. I could only fabricate the image of her laying there holding some other man's cock asking him, begging him to fuck her.

The image in my mind was very clear as I heard her passion and need. The picture in my mind and the sound of her voice made my passion grow in anticipation.

The sounds of their kissing continued but it became less hurried, less chaotic as they apparently focused on the job at hand.

The bed squeaked indicating what I assumed was a change in positions. The blankets rustled, the bed squeaked lightly and then all was quiet, even the sounds of their kissing stopped. The sounds of their breathing too seemed to have stopped.

The quiet that ensued was... suspenseful. I stopped my play as well as I concentrated in quiet anticipation. It was only a few seconds, but after the frenzied activity, their lusting voices of increased volume and excitement, this quiet was enveloping. My ears strained to hear them.

Shelly broke the silence.

"Ah, AH. Yes, Clint." She moaned in a less harried, more satisfied tone.

"Mmhmm, Uh, huh... Uh huh!" she breathed as the bed squeaked lightly.

Shelly was coaching him. She was guiding Clint who followed her coaching. Shelly maintained control; she was telling him how much she could take, and how fast. She was drawing his harness inside of her wet eager sex with her lusty moans.

Clint was certainly following Shelly's leading. Her voice became higher pitched and more excited every time she moaned, asking him for more of his cock.

I could picture her face. Her eyes would be alternating between gently closed in pleasure, to being open wide in an expression of excited surprise at the sensation of Clint's big cock continuously swelling her wet pussy. Clint was going deeper, deeper inside her, reaching placed that I had never reached.

Her cheeks would be flushed as would her neck. When her eyes fluttered open her gaze would be focussed on the face of the man who was carefully but steadily feeding his cock into her wanton eager sex. She would smile at him then close her eyes again in pleasure.

"Shelly, you are so wet, but still so tight!" Clint spoke, sounding like he was speaking from between clenched teeth.

"Ugh... You are so big! Much bigger than my husband. This feels incredible!"

I heard the bed squeak loudly. Clint grunted and Shelly squealed.

"AHHH!!" she cried out. "Ahhh, Oh yes!"

I can only assume, but I think this was the sound of Clint dropping down and giving Shelly the last of it, giving her what she wanted, the full length of his big cock.

Shelly seemed surprised at the suddenness of it and she reacted in what I heard as joy from the sudden sensation. If I could read my wife's voice at all, she was in bliss at the feeling of this man's cock touching her in ways that I couldn't.

The bed squeaked again. Then again. And again. Each squeak was punctuated by the sound of Shelly moans.

Clint was starting to work into a rhythm and as he fed his cock into my wife, she responded in eager lust to his thrusting.

"Ah!... Ah!... Ah!... Ah!..." Shelly started to chant as Clint fucked her. Again and again I heard the wet slapping of their bodies as they eagerly embraced this adultery.

Their intensity increased as did their pace. They were getting more and more vocal in their carnal lusting. Although I could not see them, I could hear them clearly. From the sounds of the bed, their moans and their bodies I could picture them.

"Uh... Uh... uh huh... uh huh... yeah... Yeah...Yeah!" Shelly said as Clint repeatedly fed her his cock.

The brain is the greatest sex organ and the vision that my mind developed, mixed with the sounds of my wife grunting in pleasure at the pounding she was taking was incredibly stimulating. I was as hard as I had ever been in my life. I was stroking my slick wet cock in rhythm with their fucking and it was far more exciting than I ever would have imagined.

Shelly and Clint continued in a steady rhythmic pace.

"Mmm. Oh Clint! Yes. This is, ugh... ugh... wonderful. I never ah... ah... thought it could be this good!"

"You feel so, so good Shelly! Your pussy is liquid velvet. I love how you feel!"

"Kiss me!" Shelly demanded.

They were blissfully unaware that I, her husband was listing in. They were lost in their adultery and were feeling no shame or regret in it. Shelly was eagerly offering to him her wet pussy. She was readily spreading her legs him, another man, and apparently loving the sensation of his cock pounding into her wet slit. She was happily fucking another man without remorse.

I could clearly hear the wet sounds of their bodies coming together in the thrusts of carnal desire.

"Oh Clint!" Shelly cried out in urgent breaths. "Don't stop. Don't stop!"

He didn't. Clint kept up his steady rhythm. He kept pounding his cock into my wife. The big cock that my wife said she adored, the one that apparently dwarfed mine.

"Uh huh! ... Uh Huh! Yes! YES! Fuck me Clint!" Shelly moaned. He had been fucking her now for over ten minutes and she was getting more and more excited.

I usually came in two or three minutes, sometimes even less. I was embarrassed, even ashamed as I listened to my wife enthusiastically fucking around on me. I was hearing her thrilled and excited, aroused and lusting while a man slammed his cock into her. He had a cock that she was grateful for, a cock that filled her up completely and didn't cum as quickly as mine did. It looked like she was well onto her way of having her wish of having him inside her as she came. Listening to their voices it sure sounded to me like Shelly was close to orgasm and Clint, by his light breathing didn't sound close at all!

I was stroking my cock in concert with their fucking. I was in an erotic haze now as I listened to another man fuck my wife, bringing her to a point of passion that I had never known.

"OH! OH! OH!" Shelly was really getting close now.

"I'm gonna... Yes! I'm gonna... UgH... I'm gonna cum!" Shelly cried out.

Clint maintained his thrusts. He stroked his big hard cock into Shelly. Over and over now with no faster pace but with apparently more force. I could hear his balls slapping against her ass. The wetness of their fucking was plain; Shelly must have been just flowing juices from her pussy. Her pussy, his cock and balls and her ass would now be covered in her slick lubricant and I could imagine the smell of sex that must be filling her hotel room.

He was certainly fucking her harder, now. The slap of his balls against her ass was quick and hard. His relentless stroking was bringing her over the top, driving her to the orgasm she was so desperately craving.

"YES!!" Shelly punched out, sharp and loud. It hurt my ears. "YESSssss! AH! AH! AH!" she continued in the unmistakable cries of orgasm. Her words were hard, sharp!

Another man had just brought my wife to a major, major orgasm, and it was the most erotic thing I had ever known. The sound of my wife in the throws of orgasm put me too over the top. As I stroked my slick wet cock I felt my orgasm approaching, and there was no means now of stopping it. As my wife rode her lover's cock through her intense orgasm I started to cum.

Clint kept fucking her, kept giving her exactly what she was looking for. It was this big cock with its steady rhythm into her tight eager pussy that brought her to this orgasm and it was the continued thrusting that kept it going. Wave over wave must have been flooding over her as she was no longer squealing in eagerness, but rather making short sharp quips of pleasure on each of Clint's thrusts.