No Hangups

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Shelly whimpered in appreciative lust through her orgasm, I was in erotic heaven listening to her cum on another man's cock. My cock pulsed, once, twice, three times again and again I shot cum all over myself and our bed as I went stiff in orgasmic ecstasy.

Clint never missed a beat. As Shelly and I eased down from our orgasms, I could tell by the squeaks of the bed that he continued his steady thrusts. Shelly's quips and moans subsided and as her breathing slowed she became almost quiet as she laid in the afterglow while Clint continued to slide in and out of her wet slit.

"You cum so hard!" Clint spoke out as he continued to fuck Shelly.

"That was, ugh.. ugh... fantastic! I've never cum that, ugh... hard. Ever."

"Ever?" he asked.

"Ever," Shelly answered simply.

"You're gonna cum again." Clint said, matter-of-factly.

"Am I?" Shelly answered, with a happy excited lilt in her voice.

"Uh, huh," he answered as the sounds of the bed squeaking stopped.

"Here," Clint said, 'Lie on these pillows. Face down, pillows under your hips."

Shelly didn't answer, but as heard the bed creak I am sure she was doing exactly what Clint was asking of her.

I pictured her now, all sense of decorum gone. She was propping herself up on pillows; face down with her legs spread wide. She was displaying her throbbing swollen pussy to this virtual stranger eagerly.

The sound of their movement on the bed stopped and all I could hear was Shelly's breathing. She must be quite near the phone, the sound of her breath is clear in the phone.

"Mmm," Shelly moaned lightly.

I don't know what Clint is doing but Shelly seems to like it. She moans again. And again.

"Mmm... Ahh..."

Then her voice became quicker, sharper as the bed squeaked and creaked in punctuation to her small quips. Apparently Clint was beginning to enter her from behind.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Shelly bleated as Clint forced his cock into her tight slit.

"Oh, fuck, you are so tight!" Clint said.

"I don't care. Give it to me. I want your cock. All of it!"

Clint was apparently eager to please.

I heard a squeak the bed creak loudly at the same time as I heard Clint grunt and Shelly shriek.

"OH FUCK! That hurts so good! I LOVE your big cock!"

I heard the bed start its now familiar rhythmic creaks as Clint started to stroke in and out of Shelly.

Her moans told me how much she was enjoying it and I'm sure she was pushing back as well as she could from her laying position.

They were in no rush and the sounds they made, the bed went from fast to slow, from hard to easy, over and over. They were fucking for about fifteen minutes before I heard the pace begin to speed up steadily, this time without returning to a slower pace. I could hear in Shelly's moans and little squeals how much she was enjoying this. She wasn't hurrying her orgasm, she was letting Clint fuck her and she was enjoying the sensation for its own sake, not only as a means to orgasm.

"Uh huh, Uh huh, Uh huh," Shelly grunted in concert with the creaking of the bed.

There was a steady increase to the tempo of their fucking. Shelly was again breathing out her passion in blurts of moans and squeals. Clint now was starting to make groans and grunts of passion as he shoved his cock hard into my wife's eager excited pussy.

"MmmHmm... Hard Clint! Fuck me hard!"

Clint obliged. I could hear his groin now slapping hard against Shelly's ass. She was now easily taking his big throbbing cock and squealing in pleasure from it.

She was on her knees, her ass propped up on display and he was fucking her from behind, like animals. Their lust was only sound in the room. They weren't making love, they were fucking. Hard.

"Oh Fuck Clint! Yes I'm gonna cum again! Ugh! Oh, OH!" she cried out, loudly without inhibition.

"Don't stop! Don't Stop!...Ohhhh... YES!! I'm CUMMING!" Shelly shrieked in full voice.

She was not trying hide her pleasure at all. She was not even trying to be quiet, she was declaring her passion and her lust for anyone to hear and I'm sure others did.

Clint's grunting became abrupt and sharp now.

"Ugh! MMMM!" Clint hissed from between clenched teeth.

"Me too! I'm gonna cum!" he moaned.

"Cum in me! Cum in me!" Shelly blurted.

"Oh YES!! I feel it. I can feel you cumming in me!! YES!"

The bed stopped creaking as Clint poured his seed into my wife. He would be rigid in orgasm, his cock buried in my wife's quim splashing semen into her twitching tight canal.

I continued to listen intently as their breathing started to return to normal. There was the sound of skin on skin and a sigh of satisfaction, and then quiet.

The bed stopped squeaking, and the sound of their passion subsided. The relative quiet of their breathing was quite peaceful as I listened to their breath slow from frantic to easy to calm as they lay in afterglow.

"That was something else Shelly. You are a fantastic fuck!"

"Thank-you, I was inspired I guess. You are the best lover I have ever had. I can't believe how good that was."

"Well, there is more where..." Clint was cut off by the sound of the hotel phone.

"I better get that. It'll be my delegation wondering where I am." Shelly told him.

There was the sound of them moving on the bed and then I heard her speak into the phone.

"Hello? Oh, Hi Gary. Yes. Uh huh. No I don't think so, not tonight. I must have eaten something bad, I don't feel so good. Yeah. That's right. No, thanks. I'm just going to sleep I think. I want to feel better for tomorrow. Tonight is just a gathering anyway, no work or anything. Ok then. Tomorrow at 7:30 for breakfast sounds fine. Goodnight."

"Well, Clint spoke after she hung up, "aren't you the convincing little liar?"

"Well, my husband doesn't suspect I'm here with you, so I must be pretty good," she giggled.

"You know, you should call your husband while we're on a little break."

"A break? We aren't done?" Shelly asked in obvious surprise.

"Oh, no way! I want to fuck you all night!"

"Really?"

"Well for a couple more hours anyway, he said with an almost laughing tone, "Wanna?"

"Oh God Yes!"

"I'll call home, you keep quiet," Shelly said with a hint of mystery in her voice, like she was going to get away with something.

I quickly reached for my phone and hung up the call.

Only a few seconds later Shelly called. I did a good job of letting on that nothing was out of place on my end. I listened hard to the background noise at her end, but Clint was being as quiet as he had been asked.

We chatted for a few minutes and I couldn't stop thinking of the fact that my wife was idly chatting with me as she laid in bed with another man, her pussy full of his cum as she anticipated his continued fucking of her. She was understandably quick to get off the phone and get to her long night with Clint.

As she hung up I listened for and distinctly heard the unmistakable click of the call ending.

Damn, I thought, I would have liked to listen into round two.