No Holding Back Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great, great." Marc said. Then he was turning and moving off. "Make yourself at home, Brad!" he called over his shoulder as he departed. "The girls' will be in make-up for about half an hour!"

So now I'm standing there in front of this set with ten strangers, and all of a sudden it hits me...........I'm gonna have to take my clothes off and have sex with Ginger, and maybe Christy and Traci in front of these people.

So far I'd just done it one model at a time with Arnie and Rob at the studio. A very relaxed atmosphere, very little pressure.

But that was still pictures. This was video. I knew it was going to be a different experience and I resolved to play it carefully and pay attention and learn.

I made some nervous small talk with John, who seemed to sense my mood, and did he did his best to put me at ease.

"Saw some of your pics from Arnie's, Brad. Great stuff. As you know, video is a little different, you'll have to give some lines. Basically, in this flick you and the other three guys are playing baseball players who are getting it on with some young female groupies in a house where one of them, Traci, is desperate to keep her folks from figuring out what's going on when they come home from their vacation early. It's a sex comedy."

"Oh I get it, " I said. "The spoiled rich girl who is having a big party and then the folks come home right in the middle of it."

He nodded. "Yeah, that's the theme. Each guy has an individual with one of the girls and then at the end there will be a group shot."

I nodded my head like I knew what he was talking about and then decided I had better be honest and speak up. "Uh, you lost me there. What's an individual?"

He laughed. "Sorry about the lingo. That means you will have one individual scene with one of the girls...............", here he stopped and consulted the clipboard he held, "let's see here.............it's you and Traci first off. Then Randy has a scene with Christy, followed by Jon's scene with Ginger and lastly Francois with Kara. Then once we're done shooting all those individual scenes, the last scene is a group sex scene where all of you will be doing it in the living room."

"Oh. Well thanks for clearing that up." It turned out my premonition was right - before this day's work was over I was going to fuck Ginger, Traci and Christy.

John waved Deidra over. "She'll show you what your lines are for your first scene. Why don't you go over them for a few minutes while we wait for the girls to arrive?"

So I spent the next few minutes looking at the script on Deidra's clipboard and memorizing lines like "Gee, when are your parent's due back?" and "I've never done it on a coffee table before!" I was beginning to suspect this adult video acting thing didn't exactly require graduation from a reputable drama school.

Jon Dough came striding over then, and since we were already casually aqquainted, we made some small talk as the crew bustled around us. The set we were standing in front of had one wall taken off and it was set up like a girl's bedroom. As Jon and I talked about different stuff I watched the three cameras being triangulated to cover different angles of the set. When the filming started, each camera would catch the action from a different angle, but none would be visible to the others.

As Diego carefully worked on positioning the overhead boom mike just over the set and moved it around while watching the three cameramen to see if they gave a signal meaning they could detect the mike in their viewfinders, Randy Spears and Francois Papillion showed up.

If you follow adult videos you know who Randy Spears is; like me he's an old war horse who is still active today. Me, Randy and Jon were just getting our feet wet at this point. Francois had been making adult videos for about a year, mainly with his EuroAsian model girlfriend he had who's working name was Kascha.

Like me, Francois was one of the first bodybuilder types to do porn. He was blonde, good looking and had a very good physique, though towards the end of his career he let himself go and lost some of it. The only negative about him was he had a very ordinary looking, thin 7" cock, so it was his looks and his muscles that him a lot of work in the mid 80's.

I shook hands with Randy and Francois and we all stood there self-consciously for a moment wondering what were were supposed to do next.

That's when John came to the rescue and had Deidra hand each of us a copy of our scenes and our lines so we could start going over them.

I already knew it would be Traci and me, so I was peeking at the other guy's scripts while we stood around. Randy's individual scene was with Christy; Francois' was with Ginger, and that left Jon with Kara.

Amy called us over to where she stood in front of a doorway and told us what our costumes would be. For our individual scenes, we would wear our casual clothes we already had on. For the group scene at the end, it was supposed to take place after a big victory for our baseball team where we would come back to Traci's house to 'celebrate', so she had some baseball uniforms for us to try on.

She wanted to make sure she didn't have to do any alterations,so she had us try them on then. I was just struggling back into my street clothes when I saw Traci, Ginger and Christy making their way towards us across the warehouse floor.

As they got closer, I thought Darcy and Linda knew their stuff, because as attractive as the three of them had been when I first saw them, now they were really dazzling.

They were in Valley Girl type outfits, hair in ponytails, bright colored blouses and short skirts with sandals.

"Well, here we are!" Ginger practically crowed. "Let's get this show on the road!"

John had looked at me and said with a wink, "You and Traci are up first."

20 minutes later I was spreadeagled on the set's bed, looking down in rapt fascination as Traci Lords deep-throated my twitching cock again and again.

It was a very simple scene. We walk in through the bedroom door, she gives a line about how much she loves baseball and how she's always wanted to screw a baseball player. I tell her I'm happy to give her the chance. We kiss, we tear each other's clothes off, and then jump on the bed. We did that part in one take.

I discover it is different from still photos. As Traci is blowing me John is whispering instructions to the us from off camera. He also moving around behind the cameras taking in what they are recording from their different angles.

I also discovered why you need better control to do videos. In a photo shoot if the girl is really getting you excited you can just say 'Give me a second' and she'll stop. Heck, for most of the shots you're not moving anyway, you're posing. On that blowjob shot the girl is not really pistoning her head up and down your cock's shaft; she's holding her head still and gripping your cock with her lips as she waits for the camera shutter to snap.

So a photo shoot isn't really like real sex; you're not moving most of the time when the photos are being shot. It's stop and go all the time and some guy's have a problem staying excited, but I never did.

And I guarantee you, in my first video shoot as I watched Traci pump her sexy mouth up and down my cock getting excited was NOT a problem.

Traci's oral skills are still spoken of with awe these days by porn collectors, and there are only a few girls that approach her level - Ginger, Jeanna Fine, Megan Leigh, Debi Diamond, and Aja come to mind. Since I've been sucked off by all of them, I'm one of the few guys that can make a real comparison based on actual experience.

I get asked all the time: "Who gave you the best blowjob you ever had?" And I give the same answer, certainly not the one they expect. "I don't remember - I've been blown by over 400 different girls." If they keep pressing for an answer, I say "The best blowjob I ever got is.........the next one I'm going to get." If they STILL want to know, I say each girl is different, each does it differently and each is special in her own way. And if THAT doesn't work, I throw my hands up and say "It's a Five-Way tie. The best blowjob I ever got was by Ginger-Traci-Megan-Debi-Aja."

And when one porn writer put that in a column in his magazine I got calls from 3 different starlets I'd worked with who were hurt.......just HURT that they were not on that list.

So you see my point? YOU CAN'T WIN BY ANSWERING A QUESTION LIKE THAT!!!

But people who watched the best adult vids of the 1980's know who the top girls were, and Traci was definitely one of THE top fellatrixes of all time.

What surprised me is that she didn't just pull my dick out of my underwear and start pumping her mouth on it.

First she had me lie on the bed and she actually spent over a minute playing with my throbbing cock through my underwear. Then she slowly pulled my underwear down and my big twitching member came springing up to land against my stomach with a loud 'thwack!'.

Even then she didn't grab it and start the old in and out pistoning thing. Nope.

Instead, she puts both her hands around the base of it, points it straight up at the ceiling.........and spends about two minutes just licking and kissing the entire surface of my penis.

The whole time she's batting her sexy eyes up at me and I'm sneaking glances to where Ginger and Christy are standing off camera. They're watching with these big grins while Randy, Jon and Francois are gathered in front of a TV over in the far corner watching a baseball game. Kara is sitting near them reading a magazine.

Finally, after almost 5 minutes, with a grin Traci finally makes a show of raising her head up, looking me in the eye as she purses her lips over the helmet shaped tip of my cock........and then s-l-o-w-l-y she engulfs it.

I gasp as he head keeps going down........down....down.......and still down and then she has my entire organ inserted between her lips and I can't believe it. Several girls had tried to deep-throat me before, but they always had trouble with that last two or three inches.

Not Traci! As I watched with bated breath, she moved her mouth slowly up the entire length of my cock, her mouth hollowing as she sucked strongly, then paused with just the head in her mouth, her eyes laughing at me, and then quickly dropped her head again, taking the whole thing back down her throat in a searing rush.

For about a quarter second I almost lost it right there, but managed to get myself under control as she began pistoning her mouth up and down on me, sending thrill after thrill coursing through my now very urgently pulsing cock.

Experienced cocksucker that she was, Traci could sense when to back off and when to turn it up. What followed was about 10 minutes of some very intense pleasure as I watched her unleash her considerable oral talents on my throbbing boner.

Finally, when John was sure he had enough oral footage, he had us transition. I sat up, pulled a giggling Traci up to me and rolled her over on her back and finally got my hands and mouth on those succulent tits of hers. They were big, jiggly, totally natural and with coke-bottle nipples. She sighed as I kissed and nibbled away, then worked my way down to her taut, flat stomach and then finally she groaned as I spread her cuntal lips with my fingers and dove into her with my tongue.

For the next couple of minutes I had her squealing and gyrating wildly as her hands clawed at the back of my head and unlike most girls who fake it quite well, I'm convinced the thunderous orgasm Traci had was real. While most guys have no problem getting off for the camera, for the girls it can be a problem, but some of the top girls can do it. Traci was one.

I heard John say, "OK, let's do some missionary now, guys!" Now you never hear that in the final video because of the addition of music, and the way the transitions are edited together. For this video, for instance, they don't actually show the several seconds it took me to lift myself up over Traci as she eagerly spread her soft thighs apart, or the way we both let out a groan as I sank slowly into her. Nope, here's how the scene was edited.

Traci's blowing me, then the editor does what's known as a 'fade out', where the picture fades out while the next scene fades in, an effect know as a 'blend'. Now I'm shown eating Traci out. When that segment is over, there's another 'blend' effect. They show the camera traveling up Traci's body as she plays with her own tits while I lick away at her clitoris, then focus on the bed's headboard. The fadeout/fadein blend effect happens, and then the camera is moving down the bed and now Traci and I are fucking furiously, both our heads seen, then our torsos, and then the camera pans back to show our whole bodies.

There was about two minutes of footage that hit the editing room floor there between where the clit-licking scene ended and the missionary fucking - like -mad scene began. During those two minutes I gently explored Traci's womb with a few tentative thrusts, letting her get used to my size, John moved one of the cameras a few feet back to get a better look at the action, and Traci rehearsed a line of dialogue John wanted her to shout out while we fucked: "Oh God, I'm gonna knock your balls out of the park!"

The cameras never stop rolling during all that, they just cut it out, that's all.

Traci is one built-for-comfort babe, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I had to slow down several times as we fucked on that bed while the cameras filmed away. As we continued to fuck we began to get more vocal as the pleasure and the tension increased, and we also began to sweat a lot. Those lights can be hot, and pumping your cock rapidly in and out of a girl like Traci can be a great workout.

After he had enough footage of that, John had us switch to the spoon position, with me lying behind Traci and humping her shapely ass while we lay on our sides.

Then I got to pound those curvaceous buttocks of hers flat while we did it doggy style, and she went absolutely wild, turning into a screaming, gyrating, panting tigress as I fought to hold onto her hips and hold her still as I pumped in and out of her.


I was biting my lip as I jammed my cock in and out of her, and was just about to stop and blurt out, "I need to stop for a second!" when John called for the money shot.

With a groan, I pulled my now visibly purple-tipped cock out of her and lied down on the bed as Traci eagerly reclined between my legs again, her eager hands and mouth capturing my pulsing member.

"This won't take long!" I gasped as Traci began pumping her mouth once more up and down over me.

From behind the cameras, Christi and Ginger were watching with eager eyes as I got closer and closer.

My whole body was shivering as I felt it building. Each stroke of her mouth brought me closer................

And then Traci gave me a sexy look and I felt her fingers caressing the underside of my balls, pressing firmly.

I had time for one drawn out, shuddering gasp and then my head flew involuntarily to the side as my orgasm hit like a overwhelming clap of thunder.

My first spurt of semen erupted right into Traci's sucking mouth, and she immediately lifted her head up, letting the tip of my spasming cock slip out as she began rubbing it against her face while continuing to stroke firmly away with her hand.

Thick milky streams of syrup shot high up into the air from my twitching organ, spurting out of me with great power and velocity. I writhed on the bed and a laughing Traci fought to hold me still as she concentrated on stroking every last drop that she could get out of me.

Here's how much of a Dick Master Traci was - most of the cumshots she did, she never even got any semen on her face. The guys would go off powerfully because she pleasured them intensely by stroking their cocks and rubbing them against her face as they spouted off.......and all that semen would go flying up into the air and miss her face completely. Which was her intent.

Ginger often did the same thing, but believe me, the guys didn't complain about it.

Nowadays most guys just make the girl kneel in front of them and put her face under their cock while they masturbate themselves until they spout off. But I still prefer the old-fashioned way - lying back and letting the girl bring me off.

There were streaks of semen all over my stomach and Traci's pumping hand by the time it was finally over, and I'm shuddering and shaking as I watch her continue to rub her face against my now well-emptied cock. After about a minute of that, John calls for a transition where Traci and I will be snuggled together on the bed kissing as we talk about how awesome it was. First she's gotta wipe her hands off and also her bangs, where a big thick streak of my semen happened to land is is stilling hanging there.

She takes the towel from Amy with a grin and wipes us both off expertly, and then we snuggle up and she gives her line as the cameras roll.

"Wow, that was AWESOME! Are you up for some extra innings later?"

And I grin and say "Baby, that was just the seventh inning stretch!"

And we kiss and John goes, "Cut!"

Traci is really taken with me and doesn't immediately disentangle herself. Instead, she snuggles up closer to me, and I feel the heat coming off her gorgeous tits as she smiles at me.

"That really was awesome. I hope we get to work together a lot, Brad!"

I played it low key, with a small smile. "I kind of enjoyed that myself."

She gave a mocked shocked look. "'Kind of'? You 'kind of' enjoyed it? Oh, you're hard to impress, is that it?"

I kissed her cute button nose. "Tell you what. I'll make sure you get plenty of opportunities to impress me!"

The crew was fiddling with the cameras and some had already started to move some of the furniture as John walked up to the bed and grinned down at us.

"Come on now people, we've got more scenes to shoot today. If you want to play together some more, it'll have to be on your own time. Ginger and Francois are up next, and we need to change up the set."

Reluctantly, Traci sat up and swung her feet to the floor. Amy was there with a robe for her to put on, while Deidra handed me another robe. I put it on and then turned to find Milton had gathered up my clothes and was holding them out to me.

I took them and then me and Traci followed Amy to the dressing room while the crew continued to prepare the set for Ginger and Francois' scene. There's a men's dressing area with a shower and woman's area with it's own shower, which is kinda funny when you think about it. I washed off all the sweat and dried myself off, feeling really good.

Fully clothed, I left the dressing room and found Randy and Jon still watching the baseball game in the corner where Christy had now joined them, while Kara was now nowhere in sight. Apparently, these guys were being cool about while waiting for their turn in front of the cameras.

It was a game between the Oakland A's and the California Angels, bottom of the the 8th, tied 5 to 5. The Athletics were at bat, and I watched a couple of pitches from the couch that Jon and Randy were sitting on. I kept looking over to where Ginger and Francois were going over their lines with Amy and John while the final preparations were made to the set.

Then the scene was ready and Ginger and Francois got down to work. It did look like a different girl's room now; they had changed the posters on the wall, the furniture was different and the bed had new covers on it.

Every sex scene pretty much follows the same pattern. First the guy and girl will trade oral favors, then screw in various positions, and at the end there's the money shot.

So to make the scene exciting, HOW the sex is done has to be creative and imaginative.