No Holding Back Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every person on the set watched intently as the model's agile tongue danced and flicked and swiped rapidly away. I could actually see Francois' cock turning redder as she did it, and his breath became more hoarse and I saw his eyes widening. Involuntarily he began squirming around, his legs trembling as his hands quivered at his side, closing and opening on their own.

Whereas Jon and Randy had been loud as they orgasmed, Francois was quieter. He suddenly dropped his head back and let out a low gasp as a stream of clear fluid arced up into the air and splattered against his stomach. As a smiling Traci continued to trace out the veins on the underside of that jerking and spasming organ in her hands, it flung 3 spurts of semen out of itself.

Once he was done, Traci took his organ back into her mouth and hollowed her cheeks, sucking strongly for every last drop as the blonde stud groaned repeatedly.

Now I realized that my own breathing was hoarse in my ears. I became more aware than ever of Ginger's mouth and fingers moving on my organ as I saw the stationary cameras shifting, saw the roaming cameras moving to take up positions around the chair I was sitting on.

I looked down and I saw Ginger's face beaming up at me as it rose and descended over my cock. She lived for moments like this, when she was the center of attention, all the cameras gathered around and it was time for her prove once more she was the hottest adult model on the planet.

Some people just love the challenge of having to rise to the occasion, of having to prove themselves over and over again. Ginger was like that. When people ask me to describe her I tell them she was the Michael Jordan of adult models and they laugh and think I'm joking.

But think about it. Michael Jordan always did his best to rise to the occasion. He loved the challenge. When the clock is running out and the game is on the line, he wanted the ball. Many players would not want the ball in that situation, but he did. Ball in hand, taking the last shot as the buzzer sounded, he was challenged to deliver again and again. And his legend will live forever because made the game winning shots.

Ginger was the same way. Everybody expected her to coax a spectacular cumshot out of her partners because she was the best. When the shoot is winding down and it's time for that last moneyshot and all the cameras are gathered around, she's being challenged to deliver again and she knows it. And she rises to the occasion.

Like she did now.

As all six of the cameras filmed away from various angles, Ginger pumped her mouth up and down my cock, her sexy cat-green eyes locked up at mine as her hands gently massaged the base of my cock. Experienced fellatrix that she was, Ginger wasn't just enjoying watching the way my face contorted as I fought to hold back. She was expertly observing the rate of my breathing, how much my body was trembling, what I was doing with my eyes,and so on.

Having sucked off men hundreds of times, Ginger knew exactly what a man does as his orgasm is triggered. She knew intimately the way their balls tightned up, how their cocks gave a surge in her mouth as it happened. The involuntary gasp, the dropping open of the mouth, the way the whole body sometimes stiffened....she could read all the signs. Her anticipation was uncanny, because she could often sense exactly when the man was about to climax and would lift her mouth off him at just the right moment.

So I sat in that chair, trembling, covered in sweat and surrounded by cameras as Ginger's sexy eyes flashed up at me knowingly, watching me in anticipation as her soft lips glided up and down my cock's shaft, and her tongue swiped and flicked away.

I already knew I was going to have a huge orgasm. I was groaning from the effort of forcing my cock to relax, fighting the tension that had built within it to huge proportions. But I had no idea what was about to really happen.

My lust-crazed brain heard a snicker, and tore my eyes away from my crotch to find Traci, Christi and Kara watching from where they knelt before the couch, looking at me from over their shoulders as they still played with the other guys' cocks.

"Looks like he's fighting it!" Christi chortled, pausing to lick the tip of Jon's cock.

"Yeah, for all the good it'll do him!" Traci agreed, smiling at me as she rubbed Francois' still-half inflated cock against her face. "He already blew a huge load in my face today, so let's see what he's got left!"

I knew Ginger heard that, because the corners of her mouth turned up in a smile and she paused on an upstroke to glance over at Traci before locking her eyes back on mine and moving her head back down.

I was so excited now it was hard to sit still. Ginger was having to fight a little bit to hold my cock still, pressing down with her fingers as I squirmed around. I was right on the brink, teetering on the edge, fighting for my balance and knowing I was only holding back the inevitable.

Then Ginger grabbed the base of my cock more strongly with her hands, kept just the upper half of my cock in her mouth,and with a sexy look up at me, sucked with all all her might, her cheeks caving in.

Nerves began coming to life, valves began opening, muscles started contracting. Having waited eagerly for it's freedom for almost 45 minutes, all my semen needed was a little opening and.................................

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

My mouth dropped open in shock as my hands clawed at the armrests of the chair as I felt the first huge burst of semen come rushing powerfully up the long narrow tubeway of my penis' uretha. Then I saw it erupt from the little hole in the head of my cock, because Ginger lifted her mouth off of it at just the right moment. It hung up in the air for majestic moment, then came down with a loud 'splat!' onto my stomach.

As Ginger pressed her lips to the underside of my cock and began pumping away with her hands, my cock proceeded to erupt like a rampaging volcano.

As I sat transfixed in the chair huge streams of white syrup came spurting out of it so fast and so powerfully that she was having trouble holding onto it.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.........Oh God! That's so.........GAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!"

My twitching cock had spurted 8 or 9 times by now, and at last the spurts are lessening and becoming weaker. Ginger is still avidly pumping away with her hands and rubbing her lips and chin against the underside of my penis, and I'm starting to unstiffen, beginning to relax............and then all of a sudden I feel it coming and I throw my head to one side as two more huge geysers of hot semen come spraying up high into the air.

My throat was so constricted I couldn't even vocalize the huge wave of pleasure from those two contractions. All I could do was sit in that chair and take it, shuddering and quivering as Ginger brought me off.

After two more weak spurts, it's over, and I finally go completely limp in the chair, my head back and my chest heaving as Ginger begins cooing and sighing in admiration as she begins gently sucking on my cock, which begins quaking and spasming in her mouth from the aftershocks of my huge spend.

After a while, I lift my head up with a groan and look down to find Ginger gazing up at me, her eyes shining as she sucked away on me, her hands playfully swiping and rubbing at the heated milky syrup that covers my crotch and stomach.

I loll my head around and find John and Amy and Deidra grinning from ear to ear behind the cameras. Looking over to the couch, I find everybody laughing up a storm.

"Oh my GOD, did you SEE that?" Christi crowed in disbelief. "I didn't know a guy could shoot that much!"

"Now I'm jealous!!" Traci said with a mock pout. "I'm gonna have to work hard to top a cum-shot like that!"

"Hey buddy!" Jon called over good naturedly. "Are you OK? You didn't hurt yourself or anything, right?"

"Nope." I groaned as I looked down to where Ginger continued to mouth my now half-inflated cock. "I..............never..............felt better!"

"That's a cut!" John called, coming out onto the set with Deidra and Amy, who were carrying towels and robes. "Great work people!"

"Yeah!" Amy said, looking at me appreciatively as she handed Ginger a towel. "Do you know your dick spurted 11 times during that cumshot?"

"Actually.........I wasn't counting." I sighed as Ginger began wiping up all of my semen, using a fluffy towel and obviously relishing what she was doing.

Traci came over and grinned down at me. "Somebody call Guiness Book of World Records!" she crowed. "World's Longest Cumshot! I can see it now!"

Ginger grinned up at me when she was done throughly cleaning my crotch and stomach and her own hands. "Well I guess you'll live!" she said, climbing to her feet and taking the robe that Amy held out to her.

I stood up with a groan, feeling lightheaded. I gazed down at Ginger as she chatted happily away with Amy. That had been the most awesome orgasm I had ever had....at least up until that point. If Ginger was in awe of me, I certainly felt the same way about her.

John clapped his hands. "Well, we're going to wrap it up today folks. Remember, tomorrow we'll all meet here at 9 in the morning and drive out to Brentwood Park for the outdoor shots. No sex action, just some set up in the baseball uniforms, a few outside shopping mall dialogue scenes, stuff like that."

I watched the camera guys take the video cassettes out of their cameras and head off. I made small talk a few minutes with Jon and Randy. Francois was off talking to Kara, laughing about something.

Then everybody hit the showers. For the third time that day, I soaped up and rinsed off and got back into my street clothes.

When I left the dressing room the crew was all gone and Randy was talking to Jon about taking off to see a movie. The girls came out then, and before you know it, everybody had decided to go off and see a new Chuck Norris flick called "Lone Wolf McQuade". Turns out all the girls were big Chuck Norris fans and Randy had a brown belt in some karate system and wanted to see if Chuck had any new moves.

So we're all headed out of the warehouse to our cars, and then it hits me. Kara is hanging back. I look at my watch. It's just after one o'clock. I remember that her boyfriend/agent/pimp/whatever the fuck he is isn't supposed to be here until 4.

That's 3 hours she has to kill. As the group heads out the door I go over to her and smile. "Don't worry, I'll have you back here by four o'clock." I tell her.

She shakes her head uncertainly. "I'd better not. He'll be really pissed if he comes back early and finds I'm not here."

Now it was my turn to shake my head. "Do you really want to sit on your ass in the lounge and wait for up to three hours?"

She thought about it for a second. "No I don't."

I grinned. "Then come on."

So off we went. And we all had a blast. Kara loosened up and was joking around with everybody. Pretty good action flick, not Shakespeare material or anything but a great time killer. Then we all said goodbye in the movie theater parking lot and took off for our respective destinations.

As I drove my Mustang closer to the Vivid offices though, Kara began to get apprehensive. The funny, laughing girl once again became silent and reserved.

I looked at my watch as we swung into the Vivid parking lot and noted that it said 3:45. Great, she was back with 15 minutes to spare.

Or so I thought until I parked the car near the front doors and noticed the Thunderbird sitting in the fire lane with a certain asshole standing next to it, hands on his hips and his face already red as if he had just run a marathon.

"Oh..............shit." I heard Kara breath, shooting a frightned glance at me. "I shouldn't have done this. Oh shit, he is soooo pissed!" She began fumbling with the door handle.

"What's this guy's name?" I asked, my voice calm. She looked over at me, hesitating. "Bruce. His name's Bruce."

"Great. Let's go talk to him." And I opened up my door.

"Brad..........." she started in worried voice, then stopped.

We got out of the car and when he spotted her his face got even redder. If you've ever seen an angry pimp stalking toward one of his girls, you know it's a kind of leaning forward, hands out, mock 'what the fuck are you doing to me?' swagger.

As a matter of fact, that's kind of what the first words were out of his mouth as he came storming over.

"Where the FUCK have you been?!!" he screeched. He didn't have a deep voice, so he was one of those guys who's voice tended to crack when he got angry.

"I......I went to a movie with some friends......." Kara started lamely.

"GODDAMNIT!!! I told you to WAIT for me right the FUCK here, you stupid BITCH!"

"Actually, what you said was that you'd be here to pick her up at four o'clock. It's 3:45." I said. And I said it in a friendly way. Just being helpful, you know.

He turned on me, his eyes bugging out.

"AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU??!!!!" he screeched, even louder this time.

"I'm one of Kara's new friends. My name's Brad. What's yours?"

He stepped up and poked a finger in my chest. "You don't need to know what my fuckin' name is, BRAD. What you DO need to know is to stay the FUCK AWAY from my girlfriend? Got that, you motherfucker?"

"Sure." I said goodnaturedly as I grabbed his finger and bent it backwards, bringing him to his knees.

His eyes bugged out even more.

"What the FUCK...!!???"

Looking around, I spotted a big, round trash can about 20 feet away next to the Vivid front doors. I reached out, grabbed Brucie by the back of the neck and goose-stepped all the way over.

He sputtered, he screamed, he yelled blue bloody murder, he even tried to punch me a few times, a couple of pathetic swipes that wouldn't have knocked over Steve Urkel. To make a long story short, I pulled the top off the trash can and stuffed him into it upside down.

Kara watched all this, her eyes wide like saucers.

While Bruce was kicking frantically with his legs, trying to get up enough momentum to push himself up with his arms and right himself (and failing miserably, I might add) I called Kara over.

"See this piece of shit upside down in this trash can?" I told her. "He says I have to stay away from his girlfriend. You have any idea who this girl is that he's talking about?"

Like the dawning of the sun, a new look came over her face.

"Nope. I have no idea."

"YOU FUCKIN' BITCH!!!!!" Bruce howled, his voice muffled. "We gotta CONTRACT! IT'S MY FUCKIN' MONEY!!!!"

"Wrongo, Bruce my boy." I said, giving the can a really good kick right about the level where his head would be. "You HAD a contract. See, I'm good buddies with Marc Richards, the top guy here at Vivid. He likes Kara. Everybody likes Kara. It's you people don't like. Nobody likes you. Marc doesn't like you. I don't like you. And I know for sure that Kara doesn't like you. If I told Marc I was Kara's new manager, he'll sign her to a new contract. Simple as that."

"You can't DO that!" he wailed. "I found her! I discovered her! She's mine!"

I reached out, grabbed him by the seat of the pants and hauled him out of the trash can. Boy, he was one pitiful sight. I do NOT want to know what that was running through his hair. All I know was it was gray colored and smelled awful.

He tried to punch me again and I gave him a light kick in the balls. As he was laying on the sidewalk in the fetal position, I continued our conversation.

"Go live off the other girls in your harem, punk. Kara's not having anything to do with you from now on. I find out you bothered her again, I'm gonna do a lot worse that stick your ass in a trash can. Now get in your car and get the fuck out of here."

I hauled him to his feet and propelled him on his with with a good hard kick in the ass.

He bawled a few threats from the safety of his car, but he left.

"So," I said, turning to Kara. "Where exactly do you live?"

She was sniffling. Then she was in my arms and bawling like a baby.

"Y-y-you have no i-idea what it w-was like with him!" she cried.

I patted her on the back. "It's OK. He won't bother you again."

She looked up at me, her eyes red. "That was the best thing anybody has ever done for me!"

"What, THAT?" I laughed. "You've been hanging out with the wrong crowd, honey."

We got back in the car and I drove her to her apartment. I discovered that she and Bruce didn't live together; I don't think he lived with any of the girls in his harem, he just dropped in on them when he felt like it.

At her small apartment Kara told me the story. Moved to L.A. from Arizona, how she'd tried legitimate modeling and hadn't gotten anywhere and then she'd met Bruce. He had her doing softcore shoots at first while he was wining and dining her at all the top restaurants, buying her gifts.

The money was good, and he gave her most of it..........at first. Then two things happened. He got her to do a few hardcore photo shoots and he moved her into the apartment we were now sitting in. By the time she noticed she was getting less than half the money she was earning, it was too late. He'd give her just enough money to live on, pay the rent , and give her rides when it was time to go to 'work'.

Then he got abusive when she started asking for a car of her own. She'd been under his thumb for about 5 months now, and had several times thought about pawning whatever she could find and just getting a bus ticket back to Arizona.

Since then I've learned that's about average for guys like Bruce. They always have one or two girls 'in play' that they live off of while they recruit one or two more so they have them ready in reserve whenever the first girls figure out just how badly he's screwing them over and break free.....if they ever do.

"So he's paying for this apartment?" I said, looking around. I didn't want to be rude, but this place was a real rathole, some $120 month hovel with about 30 rooms. A fleabag motel would be about two steps up.

"No, I'm paying for it.......from what I earn. But he makes sure he only gives me just enough to make the bills."

"Well, that's changed. From now on you keep all of what you earn." I stood up. "And as your new manager, the first thing we're gonna do is move your pretty ass out of this dump."

End chapter 2