No Holding Back Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For this next scene, John actually had one of the cameramen hold a shouldermounted camera as Ginger and Francois went at it on the bed. When John decided he wanted a shot from the shoulder camera, he'd tell the guy where to stand and what angle he wanted.

Nowadays they have much smaller cameras and everything is digitized, but back then John needed a big guy to do this because it was a video camera that weighted about 20 pounds.

So while Ginger is blowing Francois, and running her mouth up and down his cock, just a foot and a half away is this big, burly guy with hairy forearms looking through the viewfinder of this huge camera.

I'd been so focused on Traci during my own scene I hadn't done much looking around. Now I saw John and Amy whispering to each other as they watched the couple on the bed going at it, and Deidra checking her clipboard, making sure Ginger and Francoise yelled out their lines when appropriate as they screw energetically.

That's right, folks. Sometimes directors will let the actors ad-lib, but most of the time every word they shout out during their intimate moments is in the script.

Kara finally reappeared from wherever she had gone to, sitting down in a chair near the couch and picking up a magazine. She flashed me a nervous smile as she began reading again. A whiff of air told me she'd been outside to smoke a cigarette.

I got engrossed in the ball game, and just as it looked like the Angels would score a go ahead run at the bottom of the ninth, I heard Francois go "AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" and looked over to the set. The cameras and the crew blocked most of my view, but I could see Francois on his back on the bed, staring down at his crotch. I could also see Ginger's shapely ass wagging back and forth from where she was kneeling between his legs. Obviously, the blonde model had just brought him off with her talented mouth.

It's kind of funny how all the crew members don't move, they are like frozen during the moneyshot, all attention focused on the event taking place in front of the cameras.......and then when it's over and the director yells 'Cut!' everybody starts moving around again.

Ginger and Francois get up from the bed and they are now covered in sweat and they put on the robes handed to them and follow Amy to the dressing room.

Just as they were going in Traci finally came bounding out. I guess she was a very high maintenance girl. It had been about 35 minutes since I came out. She bounced right up to the couch and dropped into my lap.

"Well hi, darlin'!" she said with a perfect southern drawl and all of us had a good laugh.

"What took you so long?" I asked as she started squirming around like she was trying to get comfortable but actually she was grinding her buttocks down into my crotch.

"Oh nothin'" she drawled. "Just took my usual 30 minute hot shower."

Jon leaned over and poked me in the ribs. "She ain't kidding. They never run out of hot water here, unlike at her apartment, so she takes full advantage of it."

She certainly smelled soapy and clean. She leaned back and rested her head on my shoulder. "What are you fellow's watching?"

Randy stood up and stretched. "YOU guys are watching a baseball game. Me, I gotta go screw Christy right now."

Christy stood up with a laugh and said to Traci, "Keep my seat warm while I go pump a load out of this gorgeous guy!" and off they went.

Jon was trying to make eye contact with Kara, perhaps to help put her at ease, but she never looked up from her magazine.

As the game ended and I was cuddling with Traci while Jon flipped the channels on the small color Tv trying fo find something else to watch after the baseball game ended, Christy could be heard screaming and moaning up a storm over on the bed as Randy pumped his cock in and out of her.

Their scene lasted about 30 minutes, and Ginger and Francois had come out of the dressing room and we were all sitting around and making small talk by the time Randy let out a howl and sent up a spray of semen into Christy's face as she tit-fucked him to ecstasy.

Kara put her magazine down at last and strode resolutely to the set as Jon followed, giving me an uncertain look as he did so.

Much to my surprise, and Jon's as well, the scene went very well. Whatever her reservations, once the cameras started rolling Kara seemed to lose her inhibitions. It was a good scene, ending with shuddering through an intense orgasm on his back on the bed as Kara stroked his big dick off into her mouth, letting the creamy streams of semen run out to coat her pumping hand.

While Kara and Jon were hitting the showers John the director came over and briefed the rest of us about the group scene that was coming up. We'd be moving to a different set, one crafted to look like a spacious living room, with several couches, chairs, thick carpet and a fake fireplace to boot.

We guys had to change into the baseball uniforms for this one, and since we were all in pretty good shape, we did look like baseball players. The girl's eyes all lit up when we came out of the dressing room in those uniforms. It actually is true what they say about women and guys in uniforms, and those gals certainly proved it in the ensuing scene, because they practically ripped those uniforms off us.

The set up was that our 'team' had just won the big 'championship game' and so our dedicated 'groupies' wanted to help us guys 'celebrate' the best way they knew how - by screwing the living daylights out of us.

I was given some big fake trophy to wave around as we all came striding into the living room set. Ginger, playing the daughter who's parent's house we were about to cavort in, takes it from me, sets on the mantlepiece above the fireplace, and then we all pair up and go at it right there in the 'living room'.

I was almost trembling from eagerness as I found myself being led by the hand by Ginger to a ornate wooden chair that sat in the middle of the living room. While Jon, Randy and Francois sat on the couch and got blown side by side by the other girls, Ginger pulled down my pants, sat me down on that chair, and went after my cock like the man-hungry minx she was.

My organ was already visibly throbbing, I was so excited as she gazed up at me with those innocent looking green eyes and then engulfed it to the balls, making me grip the armrests of the chair involuntarily as the sensation hit me.

For this scene, John had what we call two 'roaming cameras' and three stationary cameras. The roaming cameras would come onto the set whenever John wanted a particular shot. Otherwise the other three cameras were rolling with unobstructed view as the 4 sets of us went at it with gusto.

One of the 'roamers' came over and got about two minutes of footage of Ginger slowly and tantalizingly slipping her mouth over the long shaft of my cock while batting her sexy eyes at me.

I wasn't in trouble yet, but neither was I calm. She was a master at playing the skin flute, and she showed me some of the best moves in her considerable portfolio.

Meanwhile, Randy was groaning loudly as Kara demonstrated that while she was kind of shy, she could deep-throat with the best of them. Randy has a 8" cock that is kind of on the thin side, and Kara was bouncing her head up and down on it, taking him all the way down with ease. I saw him actually reach out and grab her head to slow her down several time. The scene had just started and already she was getting to him!

Christy was licking and nuzzling Jon's big pulsing flesh-spike, taking her time and obviously relishing his reactions to her tongue-swipes and flicks. His big 10 incher was pointing straight up at the ceiling and twitching from sheer joy as she continued to pleasure it.

Likewise, Traci was tongue-worshipping Francois' dick, though she seemed to spend just as much time fondling and squeezing his testicles as well. The blonde bodybuilder was already showing signs of restlessness, his legs shaking involuntarily as he savored Traci's expert oral assault.

The sight of seeing those three pretty heads bobbing and weaving side by side started to affect me so I had to look away as Ginger kept insistently deep-throating my dick.

When he was sure he had enough oral footage, John gave the signal and in moments sighs and gasps filled the air as four soft, feminine wombs were filled with twitching man-flesh.

Each girl slowly impaled herself on her respective partner, and our spit-slick organs slid easily into the girl's already well-oiled vaginas.

Ginger gazed down in awe at me as she came all the way down, taking my urgently throbbing cock all the way up inside her. She let out a heart-felt groan as she felt her buttocks make contact with my thighs and then sighed, lolling her head forward and kissing my forehead as she savored the pleasure caused by our union.

The girl's tended to be more vocal, so as the fucking began in earnest, their delighted little pants and moans filled the air, joined every now and then by a gasp or a grunt from one us fellows.

As the other girls rode their men side by side on the couch, the roaming cameras came out onto the set to take the action in from different angles. The girls were really going wild now, and the audible sound of their buttocks slapping against the the guy's thighs was filling the air along with their cries.

I had my hands on Ginger's ass, but she had a way of gyrating and rolling her buttocks as she humped me that it was all I could do to hang on. I didn't try to control her as much as hold on and enjoy the ride.

Then John had all the girls turn around and ride the guys in what is known as the 'reverse cowgirl position', and I got to watch Ginger's magnificent ass wiggle and gyrate as she pumped herself up and down on me.

When John gave the next signal, Ginger climbed off of me with a grin, knelt on the carpet and stuck her gorgeous ass up in the air while looking at me invitingly over her tanned shoulder.

I looked over at the couch as I knelt behind Ginger and saw that the other 3 girls were now also saluting their guys with their gorgeous assess. Within seconds the sound of four hard male crotches rebounding off of four pairs of curvaceous buttocks filled the air.

Ginger had an incredible ass and she knew how to use it. She had a way of staring back at a guy over her shoulder while she wiggled, gyrated and hunched her ass back into him that caused more than one guy in the business to have an 'accident'. Right now she was giving me that treatment, and for the first time, as she fixed her eyes on my face and waggled her rear end back into me, I began to fight for my control.

I reached out and grabbed her hips, steadying her and holding her still as I pounded away.

"Hey! No f-fair!" she gasped and fought even harder to move back into me.

Her eyes flared when she realized how strong I was, and with a laugh gave up and relaxed, just enjoying the feel of my cock's entire length being rammed up into her.

I could hear a guy really groaning, and I looked over and realized it was Francois, who was trying to hold on and control Traci as she bucked and gyrated before him but he wasn't really getting anywhere. It was clear he was starting to lose control, and John actually had to tell Traci to cool it so Francois wouldn't blow his load early.

With a pout, Traci complied, and Francois groaned in relief as he began thrusting away again, though more slowly than before.

"Okay, why don't everybody free-lance for awhile?" John said. I looked at Ginger quizzically as she straightened up and turned to face me, my cock slipping out of her and pointing up at the ceiling, twitching away like a jackhammer.

"That means he's done giving directions until cum-shot time, Brad, so we can do whatever we want!", she told me, one hand going around the base of my organ as she gazed at me adoringly.

"How do you want to fuck me now?" she teased.

Within seconds she was flat on her back on the carpet, her legs locked around my bucking hips and her arms clawing at my broad muscular back as I squeezed her fleshy buttocks with my big hands and pounded my big cock into her with all my might. She was also screaming in delight right in my ear, and even through that I managed to hear John go, "Holy shit, guy's get some footage of that!"

Ginger told me later nobody had ever fucked her like that before, going so powerfully and so deeply and I believed her, because while I was doing it she came immediately, her pussy spasming and clutching at my cock so strongly that I almost lost it and had to slow down the pace of my thrusts.

After she calmed down I rose up onto my arms, smiling down at her as I pumped away and she lolled her head from side to side, lying back and just savoring the sensations.

I sneaked a glance over at the couch and saw that Christy was slowly and languidly riding Jon, whispering stuff into his ear as she rode him. Traci was in a spoon with Francois, one leg held high so the cameras could clearly see his cock going into her. Randy had Kara face down on the floor and was pounding her shapely ass with abandon, and he hardly needed to thrust, the curvaceous globes of her butt practically threw him back up into the air. She was resting her upper body on her elbows, her head up, eyes closed, her mouth gaping open from the pleasure.

Speaking of pleasure, I noticed my own was getting pretty intense, and slowed my thrusts accordingly. Ginger pouted up at me and began hunching up at me wildly.

"Faster, faster!" she pleaded, her hands pulling at me desperately.

"God, hold on!" I gasped. "I go any faster I'll pop off right inside of you, you sexy witch!"

She grinned. "You wouldn't be the first, you know!" and pulled me down into a passionate kiss.

That's when John said, "All right, that's enough footage, folks. Let's do the money shots. Let's get the guy's all sitting down, and you girls pump them off into your faces."

Randy, Jon and Francois sat on the couch, all breathing deeply and sweating as Kara, Christi and Traci moved between their legs, kneeled, and put their pretty faces over their urgently throbbing cocks.

Ginger shoved me playfully back into the wooden chair we had started in and made a show of spreading my thighs apart and kneeling before me, her eyes locked on mine.

"I sucked you up in that chair, so now I'll suck you off in it too!"

As I watched, my breath held in my throat, she wrapped her delicate fingers around the base of my cock, pointed it straight up and, looking right into my eyes, cruised her mouth down the entire length of it.

One of the roaming cameras came around and stood behind me as I sat in the chair, getting in some 'over the shoulder' footage as Ginger pumped her mouth up and down the shaft, her lips gripping tightly and her cheeks hollowed as she sucked away.

Naturally the sensations from this were very intense. My cock had been up for about 40 minutes at this point, and I could feel a huge load of semen straining for release inside of it, but I fought to relax and hold back, wanting to prolong this expert mouth-worship of my sensitive member.

As Ginger sucked away I thought back to some of the incredible cumshots I had seen her take on the videos I had rented the previous week. I had noted the way she seemed to seek out the semen as it spurted out of her partners, unlike many models, who may have eagerly stroked it out of their men but always made a point of moving their faces away from the guy's penis once it actually started spurting.

Not Ginger - she would just pump it faster with her hand and leave her face right where it was - often with very messy results. When I mentioned it to her later, how she took her cumshots with real enthusiasm not often seen, Ginger just laughed and said the WHOLE POINT of a cumshot was to get the guy off as powerfully as possible, and to get as much semen on her face as she could. Otherwise, what was the point? A adult model who dodged a cumshot was like an actor who flubbed his lines or a running back who never hit the hole.

Suddenly a loud groan from the couch broke my reverie and I turned my head to look just in time to see Randy throw his head back as a spurt of semen shot up against Kara's chin. The cameras were there to capture it all, of course. One of the roamers was just off to the side, where the 3 stationary cameras couldn't see him, getting a very good side angle of Randy's spasming cock flinging it's contents up into Kara's face.

Since it was his second ejaculation of the day, it wasn't as plentiful as his first one had been, but he still gave her a fair sized load. Kara stroked away and coaxed 4 pretty good spurts out of him before Randy sighed and relaxed, going limp and groaning weakly as she continued to sucked gently away on his now deflating cock.

John had the roaming camera move in and get a closeup of Kara's face as she sucked on the tip of Randy's cock, and it picked up the streak of semen that ran from her forehead down to her chin, tracing out the contour of her eyebrow along the way.

"Oh, God that was good." Randy sighed, and Kara just smiled up at him and continued sucking.

"You know what?" Christy suddenly said. "I think you're next!" My eyes swung to Jon, and I could see that she was right. Jon was visibly trembling and covered in sweat, his struggle to hold back clearly seen in the way his face was all screwed up.

Christy had her mouth pursed right over the tip of his big cock, and she was stroking it insistently with both hands.

It happened suddenly and explosively. Jon stiffened, gasped out, "Oh.......Ohhhhh, I'm gonna........AAAAAAHHHHHHHHGGGGGHHHHH!"

And a huge burst of semen exploded from the tip of his cock, splattering wetly against Christi's lips. As the hot liquid fell with a splash onto her hands, she merely batted her eyes up at Jon's contorted face and kept stroking away.

It turned out that that first burst was merely a warmup spurt, something to clear the ol' uretha out a little bit, because then Jon's cock jerked strongly in Christi's hands and erupted with a thick stream that hit her chin and lips so powerfully the veteran starlet blinked and flinched, drawing her head back a little bit as the semen landed on Jon's heaving stomach.

He threw his head back, his mouth dropping open in a silent cry of rapture, the sensation so intense he couldn't possible give voice to it as Christi let out a giggle and quickly moved her mouth back over his spamsing cock.

As the camera's filmed away the sexy brunette model coaxed two more bursts of fluid out of Jon's big cock, then he too went limp, his hoarse gasping filling the air as Christi sighed and cooed in delight. Now two of the women kneeling before the couch were nursing and nuzzling deflating cocks.

Watching those two guys deliver their own moneyshots had me groaning now, and I looked down to where Ginger was still mouthing my own organ, and gritted my teeth as I felt her fingers fondling my testicles. When she saw me looking down at her again she slid my cock out of her mouth and smiled up at me.

"I'm saving you for last!" she informed me, rubbing my cock against her cheek. Then she took a deep breath, and recaptured my organ with her mouth, exhaling and sucking strongly as I felt the tip of it once more take a trip down her throat.

I managed to tear my gaze away from my crotch and look over to the couch, to find Traci looking at me as she pumped her mouth up and down Francois' dick. I realized that she had been waiting to make sure I was was watching before she finished him off.

Now she lifted her mouth off of his cock, held it by the base with both hands, and proceeded to deliberately lick the underside of it with her tongue, her fingers massaging the base of it at the same time.