No Man's Land

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Daniel came back he saw both Kaveri and Deepak were awake.

Wishing him good morning Deepak looked at him, his eyes enquiring about Mala.

Daniel addressing Kaveri said "if you want a bath follow me"

Hearing this Kaveri got up and when she saw the falls she too was thrilled with its beauty and as her eyes got accustomed she saw the figure of Mala clad in a towel drying her self and brushing her hair.

Seeing Mala, Kaveri rushed to her and when her aunt said "it's wonderful, have a bath" she pulled out her nightgown and in her bra and panties she rushed towards the falls.

Daniel watched Kaveri pull her nightgown out and as his eyes wandered over her body clad in a bra and panties he was delighted and before his eyes could feast upon her body, Kaveri had moved below the falls and the gushing water shielded his sight.

Daniel then turned and returned to the camp carrying a head load of fire wood and some roots which he had duged out.

Meanwhile Mala stood watching Kaveri have her bath and when she stepped out to pick her towel she was captivated to see the almost naked figure of Kaveri. Mala's eyes stormed over her body and as she stood taking stock of her features. Kaveri wrapped the towel around her, hiding her charms.

As Kaveri was draping the towel she saw Mala staring at her with lewd eyes. This made her body to shiver with excitement and when Mala came forward she stood rooted to the spot.

Mala on getting closer to her whispered "'can I help you"

Kaveri nodded her head.

Taking hold of a towel she moved closer to her and as Kaveri turned her back to her she started drying her hair while her eyes were glued on her bare shoulders which were glistening from the pearl like droplets of water on her back.

Mala after drying her hair rolled the towel into a ball and placing it over her shoulders started to dab the droplets slowly. This made Kaveri to tremble with delight and as her body shook, she again heard Mala say "you are beautiful"

A trembling Kaveri stood her ground till Mala finished dabbing and as Mala handed her the towel, accepting it she moved out of her reach.

Mala watched as Kaveri took a few steps forward and removed her wet bra and panties from under the towel. Then tying the towel back again she stepped forward to wash the discarded linen.

Mala stood watching as Kaveri put on fresh pair of underwear, a knee length skirt and a loose top. Seeing her dressed up smartly in skirt and top she felt sad as she did not carry a pair. Pulling on her jeans and shirt they both left the place.

When they reached the camp they saw Daniel and Deepak busy cooking. As the women approached both of them left to take bath.

They returned an hour later and when Daniel called them they stormed in as all were hungry. Daniel served them boiled roots which tasted like sweet potatoes. They devoured it and enjoyed it as hunger was the best sauce. As Daniel saw them enjoying their meals he said "this is what we are going to have for another 3 days" They accepted it as it was relishing.

After having their food Daniel escorted them deeper into the woods and when they came to a shady area he asked them to rest.

Deepak and Kaveri sat down besides a huge tree while Daniel and Mala squatted apposite them resting their backs on the boulder.

As they had nothing to do they chatted for sometime and gradually all four of them started spreading their feet to rest their aching bodies.

Kaveri made no move to hide her exposed legs wearing a skirt. Mala saw Daniel stealing a glance whenever the opportunity arised. He kept all the three engrossed in his adventures and when Kaveri slid her feet further down and lay on the ground her skirt hiked up an inch exposing her thighs well above her knees. This not only made Daniel horny but it had the same effect on Mala.

Deepak saw both of them eying his wife. This sent hot waves up his spine. Turning so that he could see both of them from the corner of his eye he feigned as if he was asleep.

This emboldened both Mala and Daniel whose stares at the sleeping Kaveri intensified. They were watching Kaveri and whenever she moved her feet, her thighs were further exposed.

Seeing Kaveri wriggling her body over the green grass exposing her thighs, Mala felt a rush of blood through her body and as she looked at Daniel she could make out his hardened cock imprisoned in his shorts. This invigorated her and impulsively she spread her jean clad legs wider giving Deepak a look at her well endowed legs and thighs.

This sight made Deepak aroused and throwing all caution to the wind he let his stare wander over Mala's voluptuous body. As his eyes devoured her body he saw Mala was endowed with long legs, heavy thighs and a fine rounded bosom.

Mala saw him looking at her. This prompted her to widen her legs a little to give Deepak a better picture and Daniel taking a cue from it slid flat on the ground which gave his eyes more access to see Kaveri's thighs further up.

When all three were busy focusing their attention it suddenly started to drizzle. Kaveri was awakened by the drizzle and when she got up it started to come down heavily. In a matter of minutes all four were drenched and it was of no use looking for a safe place. They wandered in the open enjoying the rainfall.

It stopped raining after 10 minutes and as Kaveri looked down on her top she saw it had struck to her body like a second skin showing off her bosom and thighs prominently. This attracted the attention of Mala, Daniel and Deepak and it did not bother her. Taking it in her stride she enjoyed their fleeting glances.

She was the centre of attraction until Daniel removed his wet shirt and exposed his masculine chest. When the three pairs of eyes saw his body they were stunned. His heavy arms, his biceps, his shoulders, his chest and his waist were just muscles and they felt as if he was made out of steel.

While Mala could not stop herself from letting out a moan Deepak exclaimed "Oh! My God"

Kaveri was perplexed looking at him.

Seeing all three stare at him Daniel smiled at them.

It was Deepak who said "I wish I would possess such a body"

"Why" asked his wife trying to tease him?

"Coz I could have impressed all people around me" he replied.

"Men or women" asked Mala joining Kaveri?

"Well if you put it like that, I would say women" he replied winking at her.

"Only women" she asked looking at Kaveri who was blushing.

"Yes, only women" he replied back.

"Yes," he has a very impressive physique said Mala looking at Daniel and when Deepak looked at her she asked "I don't know what would have happened to poor Kaveri."

This brought him back to reality and looking at Kaveri he said "she would still be my wife"

"How lucky you are" Mala replied looking at Kaveri.

"I am not so lucky" replied Kaveri smilingly.

"Why not" asked Mala.

"Because he does not possess such a body" she shot back which made them all laugh.

"Thank God he does not" replied Mala.

"Why" asked Deepak curiously?

"Because you are married and he is not" she replied candidly.

This conversation eased them all. Mala had jokingly struck the iron while it was hot. Kaveri and Deepak had responded well and Daniel had enjoyed it as he was the centre of attraction.

Thus all four relaxed to some extent. As the sun began to set, they were up on their feet, their bags packed. Ever enthusiastic Daniel led the group. He was followed by Kaveri, then Mala and the last was Deepak. They trudged in a line.

Deepak got the opportunity of looking at Mala's back. He saw her buttocks ensconced in her tight jeans. They were stimulating him. Many a times he closed the gap between them and when ever an opportunity arised he tried either to graze her back or touch her. Mala liked his ministrations and did not complain. This prompted Deepak to be more daring. He started to touch her more frequently.

One time when his hand slipped and touched her buttocks, Mala turned back at him and smiled. This encouraged him to move to her side.

Seeing him walking by his side Mala moved closer to him. Many a times their thighs brushed each others and when once Mala tripped Deepak caught her by her waist and supported her.

This made Mala to hold his hand. Deepak was delighted when Mala held his hand for support. He held her soft hand in his and as they took a few steps he entwined his fingers with hers.

Mala snuggled closer to him. Now their bodies braced each others whenever they encountered bumps. Many a times Deepak's knuckles felt her thighs. He could feel the warmness of her body through the rough material of her jeans. He wished she was wearing a skirt like his wife.

As they continued the journey, "are you comfortable" Deepak asked.

"Why" asked Mala.

"I mean comfortable wearing the Jeans" he asked again?

"No, they are a bit heavy" she replied.

"You should have worn a skirt" he said.

"I have not brought any" she replied.

"Don't you have anything light" he asked?

"I can wear shorts if you would permit" she said.

"Why do you want my permission for it" he asked.

"They are too short and would expose my legs" she replied.

"So what" he asked smilingly?

"I felt you may not like me to wear them" she said.

"I would rather like you to put them on" he replied softly.

"But I would feel ashamed wearing them in front of you" she said.

"Wear them when it is dark and we start trekking" he replied.

"What about your wife, has she brought one" she asked.

"Yes, she is fond of wearing them" he replied.

"Then you will be only one with pants on" she said.

"I will remove them if you want" he said.

"What" asked Mala?

"I mean I will wear shorts too" replied Deepak smiling at her.

"You are getting mischievous" she said.

"Not mischievous but I am enjoying your company" he replied squeezing her hand.

"Oh! It pains" she said as he gripped her hand hard.

Bringing her hand up he kissed it softly and asked "is it okay now"

"Yes, it is and you are definitely getting naughty" she replied.

"You have made me naughty" he said as he kissed her hand again.

"Kaveri may see us" saying this she pulled her hand down.

"Let her" replied Deepak as he took hold of her hand again.

'So you don't mind her seeing' she asked.

"No. Moreover I am a very liberal person" he said.

"Meaning"

"Meaning, I don't mind if she sees us and I am sure she will understand" he replied.

"So sure of your wife" she asked entwining her fingers with his.

"Yes I am" he said as his knuckles started caressing her thighs.

Feeling his knuckles brace her thighs Mala moved still closer to him.

Taking advantage of it Deepak released her hand and sliding it across her waist he held her.

Mala likewise slid her hand on his waist. Both holding each other's waist moved at a brisk space and as they came in line with Kaveri, Kaveri smiled at them seeing them holding each other's waists.

Deepak then let go of Mala and looking at Daniel said "can we have a break."

"Yes" said Daniel and looking for a suitable place he guided them over.

Deepak at once sat on the ground and Kaveri placed herself beside him.

Daniel and Mala sat close by. Daniel looked at Kaveri who was looking chic and her face was gleaming with pleasure. Daniel could not remove his eyes from her and when Kaveri looked at him she smiled at him which made him happy.

Daniel's gaze slid down and when Kaveri saw him looking at her bosom she lifted her hands up providing him a better view. Daniel at that instance knew that she was shoving off deliberately. This prompted him to smile back at her.

After resting for 15 minutes when Daniel said time is up, Mala excused herself and moved some distance away from them. Then removing a pair of shorts and a shirt she changed her dress and when she approached them she said "Jeans are a bit heavy"

Deepak was delighted when he saw Mala wearing the shorts and a loose shirt. It was feast for his eyes as Mala was looking young and cherubic. She had tied her shirt above her waist which left her belly button exposed. Her shorts were glued to her body showing off her features prominently. Her rich creamy thighs were glistening in the moonlight.

Daniel and Kaveri too had a close look at her. As the four were ready to move Deepak stretched his hand towards Mala and held her hand. Kaveri followed suit and held Daniel's hand for support.

Holding their respective hands the four started to move. Kaveri was thrilled when Daniel entwined his fingers with hers. This made her knuckles to brush his bare thighs as they moved forward. Without minding her husband who was behind them Kaveri moved closer to Daniel and brushing her thighs with his they continued trekking.

Mala and Deepak had watched Kaveri's actions. This emboldened them and without a flicker they placed each others arms around their waist and holding tightly they followed the leading couple.

Deepak holding Mala's waist pulled her close and said "you look divine"

She smiled at him and said "you seem to be more than happy"

"Yes, I am delighted" replied Deepak.

"Why are you so" asked Mala.

"You look young and chic" said Deepak.

"So you like chicks" she said.

"Not chicks, but this dress has changed your appearance" he replied.

"And you like it, why" she asked?

"Because you look attractive" he said looking at her thighs.

"Or is it because my legs are bare" she asked.

"It is more so because of it" he replied.

"And you are enjoying the show" she asked.

"I am enjoying your company" he replied.

"Without bothering that your wife is along with you" she asked.

"Yes, without bothering about her" saying this he slid his hand down from her waist and let it rest on the upper part of her buttocks.

"You are taking advantage of the circumstances" said she.

"No I am giving you support" he replied as he held her back firmly.

"Then it is fine" she replied.

"Come closer" whispered Deepak.

"Why' cooed Mala.

"Just like that" he replied.

Seeing him hesitate to speak Mala moved closer to him and moving her hand up from his waist and placing it on his rib cage said "happy."

"Yes," he said as his hand slid further down over her buttocks and gripped them.

Mala moaned as she felt his hand over her buttocks and when he squeezed them intentionally she said "you are not supposed to do that."

"What am I doing" he asked.

"You are fondling them" she said.

"What am I fondling" he asked.

"What you are not supposed to fondle" she replied.

"What am I not supposed to fondle" he asked again.

"My hind" she said getting aroused by this.

"What's wrong in fondling your hind" he asked.

"Ask your wife and she will tell you" she replied softly.

"But she is not near by" he spoke the words softly.

"Is that why you are taking advantage of me" she asked.

"No, I am trying to give you some comfort" he replied.

"Comfort from what" asked Mala.

"Form getting exhausted by the long journey" he replied.

"How would your fondling me help me in my journey" she asked.

'It will make you forget the long trek" he replied.

"And"

"And it will be a pleasant one" he replied.

"And what would you gain" she asked teasing him.

"I would have the pleasure of fondling these" he said as he cupped her buttocks prominently.

Mala squirmed in delight as he cupped her buttocks. Hot waves ran through her body and slowing down her strides she said "its okay as far as your hand stays there but no further invasions"

"Not until you say so" he replied.

"Fine" she said laughingly.

"Is this permissible" asked Deepak as he caressed her buttocks.

Mala nodded her head in acceptance.

Saying 'thanks' Deepak caressed both her mounds and when he looked up he saw Daniel had stopped and was conversing with Kaveri.

As they approached them, 'Kaveri needs a rest' he said.

They again rested for 20 minutes and when they got up Kaveri held her husband's hand. This move made Mala happy and when Daniel presented his hand she lovingly accepted it and when they started the trek she slid her arm over his waist for support.

Daniel was pleased by this move and happily he trudged forward.

Kaveri on seeing Mala slip her hand over Daniel's waist said "I feel sorry for her"

"Why" asked her husband.

"She is bearing so much pain for our sake" she said.

"Yes, I pity her" replied Deepak.

"And she is so lonely after her divorce" she said.

"Yes and I am trying to bring some cheer in her life" replied Deepak.

"She needs all the care and love" she replied.

"I will try my best to keep her lively" he said.

"Please do it" said Kaveri and turning she kissed him on his cheeks.

This was music to his ears and as he gripped his wife's hand acknowledging her words, Kaveri too felt at ease, as she had conveyed the message to him.

By this time they had covered much distance and as they approached a heap of hay Daniel asked them to stop and rest for the day.

Both women were so tired that without bothering to change their clothes they lay side by side on the hay while the two men stood watching them. Kaveri was livelier as she started to romp on the hay which made her dress lift up exposing her thighs. Both Daniel and Deepak stood staring at her exposed features whenever she turned her body and at last when she lay still Deepak moved by her side and Daniel got on the other side of Mala. As the space was cramped Daniel lay much closer to Mala than the previous night.

All four did not bother to cover themselves with sheets and lay on the hay. Deepak who was excited by watching his wife romp on the hay, moved closer to her and when he felt the desire to touch her he dug his hand inside the hay and bringing it up under her buttocks he squeezed them.

Kaveri could not complain about it as his hand was well hidden under the hay and as he continued caressing her buttocks she got aroused.

Wriggling her ass in pleasure as she widened her legs she felt her thighs touch Mala's. This recharged her desires and as she turned her face towards her, she saw Mala ogling at her breasts which were rising up and down due to her heavy breathing.

As the light was dim and to her benefit Mala did not hesitate in placing her hand on Kaveri's chest and held her shirt collar and as Kaveri moaned due to her husband's hand fondling her buttocks, Mala tugged at her shirt which made Kaveri turn a little to her side.

This move gave Deepak the leverage which he was hoping for. Sliding closer to his wife he started to pull her skirt up.

Kaveri was squirming with pleasure as both Mala and her husband were playing with her. Mala on hearing her moan started to unbutton the top of her shirt and as she moved the flaps apart she saw the upheaval of her breasts. It was the most alluring sight she had seen.

Mala moved closer for a deeper look and as her eyes got accustomed to the light she released another button which exposed Kaveri's breasts hidden behind her lacy bra. On seeing them she slid her hand inside her shirt and feeling the warmness of her body she started to caress the top of her breasts.

Meanwhile Deepak after having pulled up his wife's skirt had slipped his hand between her warm thighs and as his hand started to dig deeper between them, Kaveri opened her legs wide and slumped her head on Mala's shoulders.

Mala undid yet another button which made her chest to be fully exposed and seeing her breasts settled behind her lacy bra, Mala slid her hand over them and started circling her fingers.

As Kaveri felt one soft hand caressing her breasts and a rough one digging deeper between her thighs she started to quiver with pleasure.

Mala on feeling Kaveri's body tremble with passion cupped her breast in her hand. This was the ultimate move Kaveri was waiting for and as soon as Mala held her breast and Deepak penetrated his hand up her front she started to wet her panties.