No Man's Land

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think we can beat them" he said looking at the other couple who were out of their sight.

"Then why did you agree for it" she asked.

"Who wants to compete in the race? I wanted to be with you" he replied.

"But you are with me, Isn't it" she said with a naughty smile on her face.

"Yes, but far from their eyes" he replied moving closer to her.

"Why? Why is it so" she asked putting her arms over his shoulders?

"Because I want to have a closer look at you" he replied brushing aside her loose hair from her face.

"Have you not seen me before" she asked stepping closer.

"Yes, but not from this angle" he said lifting her face up.

"Do you see anything different now" she asked looking into his eyes.

"Yes, you look very different" he replied placing his hand on her face and circling her lips with his fingers.

"Now that you have taken a look, shall we go" she asked bringing her face closer to his ears.

"No, not yet" he replied moving his fingers down on to her chest and unbuttoning her top.

"Why are you unbuttoning my top? I am not drenched today" she said.

"You are not drenched, but are sweating profusely" he replied undoing all her buttons.

"What if I am sweating" she asked.

"I want to wipe it from your body" he replied pulling out the top from her body.

"Is it necessary to remove my garments to wipe the sweat? Can you not do it with my clothes on" she said as he removed her top.

"No, I want to remove all your clothes" he said.

"And denude me" she asked?

"Yes have you totally nude'" he replied.

"Do you want to see me nude? Is that the reason why you sent away Kaveri and Daniel?" she asked.

"That was the foremost thought in my mind" he replied.

"Why did you send them? Were you scared of denuding me before your wife" she asked nibbling his ears.

"No, I was not scared of her but I wanted to have the pleasure of seeing you nude when we were alone" he replied.

"What sort of pleasure do you obtain by seeing me nude" she said.

"Carnal pleasure" he replied placing his hand inside her shorts and undoing its buttons pushed it down her legs.

"So it is not just you want to see me nude but also want to obtain carnal pleasure out of it" she asked.

"Yes" he replied.

"Do you know, I am your aunt not your wife" she said.

"Yes, that is why I am crazy about you" he replied.

"Think what would happen if I tell your wife about it" she asked getting excited.

"It will help me a lot" he replied.

"And how is that" she asked?

"Coz if she comes to know then I can have you in front of her" he replied.

"Right in front of her, what if she gets some crazy ideas too" she asked.

"Like" he asked?

"Like if she wants to be with Daniel" she asked?

"What do you think she is doing right now" he asked while he made her step out of her shorts.

"How should I know what she is doing? I only know what you are doing to me" she replied cupping his face in her hands.

"And you like what I am doing to you" he asked?

"More than anything else," saying this she smacked her lips on his and kissed him hard.

As Mala pulled her lips back, Deepak caught her face in his hands and drawing it closer to his said "Mala you are so good."

"I know why I am so good. Is it just because I kissed you on your lips" she said.

"Yes, I have never been kissed by any women other than my wife" he replied.

"And you enjoyed being kissed by her aunt" she asked leaning forward again.

"Yes I enjoyed it and now I want to see you nude" he replied.

"Is it. You want to see me nude and enjoy it too" she asked embracing him.

"Yes, I want to have you nude" saying this he unclasped her bra and removed it.

"What do you see now" asked Mala as her bosom was bared.

"Your breasts" he replied as his gaze fell upon her brownish breasts with dark nipples.

"Do you like them" she asked wriggling her body.

"Yes they are wonderful" he replied as his hands started fondling them.

"Are they any different from your wife's" she asked

"Yes they are brownish while Kaveri's are fair and they are more attractive to look at" he replied.

"If they are so attractive what do you intend to do" she asked.

"I am going to take them in my mouth" saying this he brought his face close to her breasts.

"Yes lick them, suck them" Mala pleaded thrusting her chest forward.

Deepak holding one of her breasts in his hand started to lick around it and when Mala said 'take them inside your mouth' he obliged her by engulfing most of her breast in his mouth and started sucking it.

When Deepak removed his face from her breast to take a breath Mala said "did you like sucking them."

"Yes and I wish they were filled" he replied.

"Filled with what" asked Mala as her body went in raptures.

"Filled with milk" saying this he took her other breast in his mouth.

"For that you have to make me pregnant first" she replied.

Hearing those words Daniel removed his face from her breasts and looking up at her lewd face said "then undress me."

"Why? Can't you do it yourself," saying this she drew his face closer and kissed him again on his lips.

"No I want your delicate hands to do it" he replied.

"And release him" she said as she put her hand down and felt his erect cock over his shorts.

"Yes, I want him out in the open" he replied.

"Why, to make me pregnant" she asked pulling the cords of his shorts.

"Yes I want to make you pregnant," saying this he caught hold of her panties in his hands.

"He seems to be getting impatient," saying this Mala pushed his shorts down and held his naked cock in her hand.

"Yes he is, take a look," saying this he pulled Mala's panties down.

Mala bending her head and looking at his erect cock said "it is beautiful."

"Then hold it in your hands" he commanded.

"I am not just going to hold it my hands but I am going to caress it too" saying this Mala brought her hands down and started caressing his cock.

As Mala held his cock in both her hands, Deepak leaning over her and kissing her pouting lips pushed her down on the grass.

"What did you that for" she asked as she lay on the soft grass.

"I want to see yours" he replied.

"You mean you want to see this" she asked opening and closing her thighs.

"Yes, I want to see your pussy" he replied slipping between her legs.

"Can you see it" she asked her eyes searching for his.

"Spread them a little more" he replied taking hold of her legs.

"Is it okay, can you see my pussy now" she said as she widened the gap between her legs.

"Yes I can see your golden brown pussy" said Deepak as his eyes feasted upon her dark pussy lips covered with darker pubic hair.

"Do you like what you see" she asked?

"Yes it is captivating' he replied.

"Don't you think my body is on the darker side" she asked.

"Yes and that is why it is ravishing to look at" he replied.

"Why, don't you like fair bodies like your wife's" she asked.

"Yours is more tempting to look at" he replied while his eyes were fixed upon her cunt and his fingers brushing aside her pubic hair.

"For how long will you keep looking at it" she asked.

"Until it is embedded in my mind" he replied.

"Don't you think I will show it you again" she asked lifting her legs and placing them on his shoulders.

"Who knows when I will get another chance to see it" he replied gazing at her opening.

"You are welcome to have a look whenever you want" she replied.

"Only to have a look" he asked?

"Have a look and do whatever you want," saying this she pulled him over her.

Deepak lay flat over her and looking into her face asked 'are you aroused."

"Yes, my body is on fire and my pussy is pulsating" she replied.

"And your pussy wants my cock inside" he asked.

"Yes, I have waited a long time for it" she replied.

"Is that why you came along with us" he asked.

"Yes, when I heard about your trip, I felt I might get a chance to have you" she said.

"If you wanted me why were you playing with Kaveri" he asked positioning himself over her body.

"By alluring Kaveri I wanted to reach this'' she replied as her hand held his erect cock and guided to her opening.

"So very cunning," saying this he trust his cock deep into her cunt.

As Mala felt his cock slip deep inside her cunt she screamed and said "Fuck me Deepak, Fuck me."

And when Mala called his name, Deepak went berserk and started pounding his cock inside out her cunt with added zeal.

Mala holding on to him started thrashing her lower body and when Deepak reciprocated her moves by ramming his cock hard in she said "it's been ages since I was fucked like this"

"I know it Mala and from today you can have me anytime you want," saying this he fucked her wildly till he shot his load of cum deep in her cunt.

Meanwhile Mala too had climaxed and feeling his spurt deep inside her cunt she held him tightly in her arms and soothed him.

Deepak lay still on her for a few minutes and when he got up from her and lay on the grass he said "that was wonderful Mala."

"I too enjoyed it Deepak, shall we go now" she asked.

"Yes Mala let's go," saying it when they finished dressing up, holding her hand he led her in the same direction as Daniel and Kaveri had taken earlier.

Seeing him move in that direction Mala was surprised and said "why are we going that way."

"Let's go and see what those two are doing" he replied.

"Do you want to spy on them" asked Mala.

"No, but I want to see what my pretty wife is doing" he replied.

"What if they are . . ." she did not complete the sentence.

"That is exactly what I want to see" he replied.

"You are crazy" said Mala as she moved along with him.

After traversing some distance Daniel placing his hand on Kaveri's waist pulled her. Kaveri cautiously moved closer to him.

As Kaveri slid closer Daniel encircling her waist with his hand drew her body to his which prompted her to slide her hand on his waist.

Feeling the comfort of her body close by, Daniel slowed down his strides and started to glide his hand under her dress.

This made Kaveri to blush and when she felt him slowing down she asked "don't you want to win the race."

"I am more interested in winning you" he replied.

"And how are you going to win me" she asked delighted by his reply.

"By my good deeds" he replied.

"And make I know what those good deeds are" she questioned him.

"One of them is to make you comfortable" he replied.

"How do you propose to do it" she asked.

"I am going to soothe your body muscles like I did yesterday" he replied feeling the soft warm flesh underneath her top.

"But I don't feel that tired today" she replied mischievously.

"I know. You look more vibrant and energetic today" he replied.

"If it is so, then I may not need any soothing from you" she said leaning upon him.

"It will be different today" he replied.

"How? Are they not the same hands which are going to soothe me" she asked?

"Yes, same hands but they are more flexible and free today" he replied as his hand reached up over her ribcage.

"Why is it so" she asked.

"Coz, they have plenty of time at their disposal" he replied.

"Is it because my husband is not here" she asked feeling his hand creeping inside her top?

"Yes" he replied as his hand reached underneath her breasts.

"I think my husband knows about us" she spoke the words into his ears.

"Yes, he knows about it and now he is also a free bird" he replied.

"Meaning" she asked?

"Meaning, he is enjoying being with Mala as I am enjoying being with you" he replied as he cupped one of her breasts.

"You mean feeling her breasts like you are doing mine" she asked?

"Yes and may be more" he replied.

"What more could he do" she asked getting excited.

"He could have undressed her totally" he spoke softly.

"And" she asked?

"And may be he is enjoying looking at her nakedness" he replied.

"Do you think he could do that to my aunt" she asked?

"Yes, he would enjoy it more doing it to your aunt" he replied.

"Why is it so" she asked.

"Because men always crave for something which does not belong to them" he replied.

"Do you follow the same policy" she asked?

"In my case it is different. I am a free bird with no hassles" he replied.

"Do you do this to all women who join you in the expedition" she asked.

"It happens most of the time. Women usually get attracted to my physique" he replied.

"Yes, you do possess such a physique. Let me have a look" saying this Kaveri started to unbutton his jacket.

Hearing it Daniel was aroused. Embracing Kaveri tightly in his arms he ripped out the top from her body.

"Don't you have any patience" said Kaveri as he ripped her top.

"No, I can't wait anymore, I have to see them" saying this he took hold of her face in his hands and kissed her lips fanatically.

Kaveri went wild with passion as Daniel kissed him harshly. Embracing him tightly she reciprocated his kisses and looking up at him said "what do you want to see"

Daniel was ecstatic when she kissed him back; gripping the thin material of her bra he shrugged it out of her body and exposing her petite breasts and looking at them he leaned forward and said "your breasts Kaveri"

"Do you like them" she asked taking a deep breath and pushing her breasts forward.

"Yes, they are small and beautiful," saying this he caressed her breasts with his lips before consuming one full breast in his mouth.

Kaveri felt her knees buckle as he seized one whole breast in his mouth. Writhing in passion she pulled out his jacket from his body and exposing his chest started caressing it with both hands.

Daniel continuing sucking her breast slid his hand down on her back and holding her buttocks he pulled her to him.

Kaveri's body trembled with delight as she felt his hands squeeze her buttocks. Leaning upon him she snaked her hand between their bodies down to his shorts and feeling his hardened cock said "show this"

"Do you want to see it? Do you want to see my cock" asked Daniel feeling her fingers caressing his cock over his shorts.

"Yes, I want to see the black cock" replied Kaveri opening her mouth wide and licking her lips in a vulgar manner.

"Have you ever seen a black cock" he asked squeezing her buttocks and kneading them.

"No I have not seen any other cock than my husband's" she replied as her hand took hold of his cock over his shorts.

"Is your husband's cock bigger than mine" he asked as his hand slid between the cracks of her buttocks.

"How can I say when I have not seen him" she replied holding his cock firmly in his hands.

"Can you not tell by feeling it? Is it not bigger in size" he asked as his hand invaded deeper.

"It seems to be bigger and I am going to bare it" saying this she pulled his zipper down and pushing her hand inside his shorts she pulled out his naked cock.

As Daniel left her hands on his naked cock, he slipped his hand between her buttocks and cupping her sex in it asked "does this want a black cock."

"Yes, it wants a big black cock" cried out Kaveri baring his huge cock while his coarse hand cupped her cunt.

"Are you not satisfied by your husband's cock" asked Daniel in an aroused state as his fingers invaded her cunt above her skirt.

"No, I want this cock" Kaveri replied in a state of ecstasy, squeezing the black cock in her hand.

'Then let me remove this" saying it Daniel pulled her skirt down denuding her fully.

Kaveri stood naked in front of him. Her body was trembling with passion and she closed her thighs hiding her sex between them.

Daniel going down on his knees held her thighs and widening them he bared her cunt and seeing her pussy for the first time said "Oh! Kaveri, I have never seen such a small and cute pussy." As he said this saliva started dripping from his mouth.

Seeing him drooping saliva she said "Do you enjoy looking at it? Have you not seen any pussy like mine" she shot him the questions.

"No, not so small and so cute" he said uncovering her pubic hair and baring her cunt lips.

"Don't you like small and cute pussies" she said squirming in passion.

"How can I say no to such a beautiful pussy? My cock will be thrilled to invade it" he replied pushing aside her pubic hair and exposing her cunt lips.

"Do you think it is possible? Don't you think your cock will rip it" she asked getting hornier by the second.

"Yes it will be a delight to fuck this cute thing and as it will rip through your cunt lips you will scream for more" he replied pulling her legs wider and gaping at the small opening of her cunt.

"So you have made up your mind to rip apart my cunt" she asked widening her thighs for his eyes to feast upon her pinkish cunt.

"Yes, I have been wanting to fuck you since I saw you" saying this he slowly laid her down on the grass.

"And today you are going to fulfill your dreams. When were you sure that I would let you fuck me" she asked as she her body writhed on the soft grass.

"It was when we were in the pond and I had you in my arms" saying this he leaned his body over hers and cupping her face in his hand kissed her.

"Then why did you not fuck me there? Was it because my aunt and my husband were looking?" she asked?

"Yes, at that time I was not sure of your husband and your aunt" he replied positioning his cock right over her cunt.

"Now you are sure that my aunt and husband would not mind it" she asked?

"Yes now I am under the belief that your husband and your aunt wants to see me fuck you" he replied as a few moments before he had heard them approach silently.

Hearing those words Kaveri was thrilled. Embracing Daniel and pulling his body down over hers she said "fuck me Daniel and I don't bother who watches me."

Kaveri's words were music to his ears. He was doubly aroused as he was sure that her husband and aunt were watching his actions. Taking hold of Kaveri's legs and hoisting them up he maneuvered his cock right in front of her pulsating cunt lips and when Kaveri pulled him down he slid his cock deep into cunt.

As Daniel's cock penetrated her tight cunt, Kaveri felt her cunt lips being bruised. Though at first she felt some pain, but when the thick cock penetrated deep inside her moist cunt it brought her immense satisfaction as it filled her hole completely.

Kaveri went in raptures as Daniel started fucking her. His thrusts gained momentum and with every move he gained more access into her cunt. This made her thrash her body wildly at his and Daniel putting all efforts behind his push fucked her harder and harder.

Kaveri left his cock ravishing her cunt. This made her body convulse. Embracing him tightly in his arms she started lifting her body in line with his thrusts. This made Daniel go crazy. Easing his hold on her body and placing his hands at her side he started pounding his cock inside out her tight cunt till his cock started pulsating and shot his cum inside her cunt.

Kaveri felt his cock drilling her cunt. Her body was in raptures and when she felt Daniel shooting his cum inside her cunt she shivered and let out a scream. She was on the verge of draining out. She started thrashing her feet over his body and when Daniel gave a final push she came. She came so wildly that she screamed "Daniel I am coming, I am coming."

Kaveri's screams were heard by Deepak and Mala. Both were captivated by watching Daniel fuck Kaveri. Deepak who was aroused said "shall we join them"

"No" replied Mala who was keenly watching the scene.

"Why" asked Deepak drawing her closer.

"Let us keep this a secret" she replied.

"Why" asked Deepak again?

"First let us win the race and when it is time to collect the prize, we will ask them for favors" she said.

Deepak was thrilled to hear this. Taking a few steps back and moving away from the exhausted couple he guided Mala to the path leading to the cave.