No Man's Land

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deepak was eager to reach the cave. All the time as they both trekked he was visualizing the scene of Daniel fucking his wife. Though he was thrilled to see them from a far distance his heart was aching to see it from a closer range. He felt aroused thinking of it and when they approached the cave he felt as if he was over the moon.

Entering the cave Mala too was delighted by its vastness, by the smooth sand that lay under their feet and by the moon light drifting in from various peepholes illuminating the cave. She stood in awe appreciating the beauty of it and as her mind drifted to what was to take place inside this cave her knees buckled.

They had not to wait long for Daniel and Kaveri as both entered the cave smiling entwining each others hands.

Deepak and Mala who were resting side by side were delighted when they saw them entering the cave. Their eyes brightened, their glares intensified and on seeing them holding each others arms, hot desires rushed through their bodies.

"What took you so long" said Mala eyeing Kaveri who was blushing and looking pretty.

"I had cramps so we rested for a while" replied Kaveri looking at her husband who was smiling at her.

"How are you feeling now" both Mala and Deepak asked in unison.

"I am much better as Daniel helped me" she said looking at Daniel and smiling at him.

"Do you know, you have lost the race" said Deepak as he slid his arm around Mala's waist and pulled her to him.

"Yes we lost the race as she had cramps" replied Daniel while he saw Deepak pulling Mala up and caressing her waist.

"And it was decided that losers have to pay" said Mala leaning on Deepak and looking at Daniel with want in her eyes.

The scene enacted by her husband and her aunt stimulated Kaveri and getting aroused she moved closer to Daniel and encircling her arm over his muscled back replied "yes we have lost and are ready to pay."

This made Deepak to tighten his hold over Mala and drawing her face close to his he kissed her cheeks passionately and said "how shall we make them pay dear."

Mala opened her mouth wide and moving her body over his she kissed Deepak on his lips passionately and said "I want Kaveri to kiss Daniel."

Seeing Mala hover her body over her husbands and kiss him on the lips made her body shiver with lust and when she heard her aunt saying "I want Kaveri to kiss Daniel" her body trembled with passion.

Drawing Daniel and moving forward so that Mala could see her actions, Kaveri pushing her hair aside took hold of Daniel's face in both her hands and pulling it down she locked her wet lips over his and trust her tongue deep inside his mouth and kissed him fervently.

Daniel was excited as Kaveri kissed him on the lips in front of her husband. Instinctively he brought his hands down and placing it over her buttocks he caressed them as he pulled her close to his body.

Deepak was aroused on seeing his wife kiss Daniel so fervently and when his eyes took to Daniel's hand fondling her buttocks he said "undress her Daniel" and pushed his own hand inside Mala's shorts and cupped her cunt.

This was what Daniel was waiting for, pushing Kaveri further down he caught hold of the hem of her top, in a flash ripped it out of her body baring her breasts to their gaze.

Mala's body trembled with delight on seeing Daniel brutally rip open Kaveri's top and Deepak stroking her cunt. At once her hands reached her own breasts and fondling them she said "take her Daniel take her this instant."

Those words charged Daniel. He pushed Kaveri down on the floor and as she withered in ecstasy he pulled his shorts down baring his rigid cock to Mala's gaze.

Mala's knees buckled as her eyes saw the huge cock and Deepak was aghast at looking at its color and size. Both simultaneously got up to get a better view as Daniel lifted Kaveri's skirt up exposing her wet cunt in front of them.

Deepak and Mala moved closer as Daniel hovered his pulsating cock over Kaveri's cunt and when Mala bent down to take a closer look, Daniel lunged forward piercing Kaveri's cunt with his dark rigid cock.

As the dark cock slid inside his wife's cunt and started penetrating her, Deepak pushed Mala down and stripping her clothes out he stormed his cock into her hot cunt fucking her as his wife watched him in pure ecstasy. Both Daniel and Deepak plundered their cocks in their cunt's and when Daniel fucking Kaveri looked at Mala, "she is yours" said Deepak as he shot his load in her cunt.

After a week when the four returned back to the hamlet, Kaveri was overjoyed as she had missed her periods.