All Comments on 'No Mommy'

by PurpleHelmetKing

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Stuff

I liked it, although the non consent of the neighbor needs to have more depth to it.

- Did Mommy do it because she was Jealous of her son checking out his crush instead of Mommy who feels she has some control over?

- Will this display of ownership by Mommy work and her son become too embarrassed to ever check out the hottie nextdoor? Or will it backfire and the Son have enough and turn the tables on Mommy and see how she likes getting her cunt fingered and eaten whenever he pleases, then Mommy will be saying "No Son-ny".

- Maybe the Neighbors part is just beginning, instead of disgust she runs home and licks the seed off her legs and fantasizes about having a young stud 20 feet away. Will she corner him against his house after he takes out the trash and get on her knees to feed her need for more seed and what will Mommy do when see watches through the window. Jealousy or up the ante to win her sons heart over the new slut nextdoor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Once again an 'adult' son calling his mother 'Mommy'...sheesh

And do you check that the vocabulary you're using actually means what you think it does? Look up the meaning of 'ephemeral', which means short-lived, of very short duration, fleeting, because the context you used it in makes no sense whatsoever. What college-age kid/young man still calls his mother 'Mommy'? He should have left Kindergarten years since, so why does he talk like he's still there? Is he retarded? Total garbage.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

now she runs home and calls the cops for sexual assault or something then mommy loses son forever

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Perhaps you meant ethereal instead of ephemeral, not that it matters one iota, it was still crap and your command of English and grammar is abysmal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I thought it was a good short.

for the professional writers out there maybe you should find another site. Or maybe we as writers on here should out at the top. Not perfect. Please don't expect Perfection. I thought it was a good short story. Sometimes its nice to just put the idea down and not spend so much time reviewing it. I like the idea and the story. As for the guy (I see it all the time) Who puts in the comments. And then the cops were called. or then blah blah blah. Stop reading. Its not fact. (most the time)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
flaccidifying

Nice try: flaccidifying

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Fuck the word useage

It was a stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Only got to line 5

Did not want to waste my time any further.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
a good short story

I'd like to see what else he and his mom are up to.

Thanks for the read

PurpleHelmetKingPurpleHelmetKingover 9 years agoAuthor

First off, my first ever story on Literotica got a 3.59 and I'm not even old enough to drink, suck my dick bitches!!!!!!!!!!!

Second, thank you to all those who corrected my grammar like adults, your constructive criticism is appreciated. I can only imagine on a site dedicated to the promotion of erotic fiction, the community would be as supportive and nurturing of each contributor's growth as possible.

Third, to all the people butthurt over this, your life must be wonderful if reading one story on the internet so you can fantasize about banging your mom is enough to get you overreacting in a scathing diatribe that you post anonymously. I wish I was as cool as you, please make me a peanut butter sculpture.

Lastly, dear incest professionals, this was a "for fun" submission written over the course of two days, if your looking for breadth, depth, and logical continuity, try Twilight. It's less cumshots, more sparkles!

Love,

The Purple Helmet King

Lori_the_HoosierLori_the_Hoosierover 9 years ago
I guessed you were kid from your idiotic language

and I wouldn't be too proud of that 3.59; if you read the boards, especially the Story Feedback, you'll find that if you can't get a solid 4.0+ in the Incest Taboo category, the category with the most forgiving and generous readership when it comes to scoring, you might as well give up, as you haven't hit the lowest bar yet. Being snotty serves no purpose, but then, by your own admission, you are still a juvenile, so we really shouldn't expect better or even vaguely adult behavior; at least, not while your pants are still down around your knees.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That sucked

That sucked ass! Calm down and learn to write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very much bad

First, the main character sounds like he's about 14. Second, I love incest. I engage in it frequently with momma and sissy, but your story isn't one that would promote incest. Mommy is mean to him, running his object of lust off, so this would more likely discourage others from trying it. Is he underaged here, or submissive, or retarded? None of these are good, but it would explain the infantile dialogue. Family love is a beautiful, awesome experience that could be good for anyone. Just think, if all momma's took their sons in hand early on and guided him to a knowledge of how to treat a woman how our world would be different. Vladimir Putin would be a very different person if his mother had handled his education and Hilary Clinton could have been a much nicer person if Daddy had bedded her long before Bill came sniffing around. Point is, a loving family relationship is healthy and good for everybody.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 9 years ago
OK....

I got through it. It was rushed but how many people have the tenacity to even write something for Literotica. You will get better as you go along. Just keep plugging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very promising

I like your turn of phrase. You write vividly and with economy. More please!

One quibble: 'brunette' means a brown haired girl. So hair in itself cannot be described as brunette.

PurpleHelmetKingPurpleHelmetKingover 9 years agoAuthor
Those Who Produce Nothing

I love how the people writing negative comments have no submissions of their own. If you're too much of a pussy to even try posting something on here, you have no authority to criticize. If you think you can do better, give it a shot. Otherwise you got a big mouth and no game.

PurpleHelmetKingPurpleHelmetKingover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You Mature Commenters

Thank you for your encouraging words. Yes, this was a bit rushed and I do think I could do better. The story is a short derivative of a strange dream I had the other night. I took down the idea on my phone's notepad and decided to wing it as a creative writing project in-between studies. I'm sure I will continue to drop submissions of increasing quality over time, please feel free to drop story suggestions, I look forward to my next project. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love

Your decidedly sinfully and wicked enough to melt my butter. Please continue, I know the neighbor will return and beg forgiveness. We thrive on control and thoughts of being controlled. Mommy needs to be taught a lesson.

PurpleHelmetKingPurpleHelmetKingalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Well that turned around

Just logged back on after a few months, thought I would check on my work despite a few nasty comments, and I've been favorited by 53 people. Glad to see people who enjoy my service. If you'd like to see this work continued as a series, please let me know and tell me what you'd like to see!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Please continue this it seems fun

LustfullyTakenLustfullyTakenover 8 years ago
<3

I really liked it! I just wish it was a little bit longer, or a bit more to read. Felt like a sample and I'm hungry for more.

DevotaurDevotaurover 1 year ago

Would love to see more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous