No Monkey Business: Week 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom was not in the house. I checked every room. Then I checked them again. Either she was having an impromptu game of hide and seek without telling me or mom was out.

Obviously my mom wasn't a prisoner in her own house, but it was unusual for her to be out. I went to the kitchen and checked the calendar. There was nothing marked on it, but it was a Wednesday. Mom usually went grocery shopping on Wednesdays, as the store was quieter in the middle of the week, and working from home meant she didn't have to wait for the weekends. Still, she normally went earlier in the day.

I started pacing around the house, the sexual tension only building. It was silly, I know, but it felt like mom was teasing me. I was just starting to contemplate going to my room and taking care of myself when I heard a car pull up outside. Moments later my mom walked through the front door and spotted me.

"Oh hey, Steven," she said, innocent as you like. "I'm glad you're here. I got a little side tracked with work and didn't get to the store until late. Could you grab a flashlight and come help me bring the stuff in?"

I nodded, and tried not to look quite as predatory as I felt. I couldn't help but notice that while mom was wearing one of her usual oversized jumpers, down below she actually had a skirt on. Deep down I suppose I knew that if I opened up her closet it wouldn't have contained a set of identical jumpers and a set of identical pairs of jeans, but it was a little odd to see her out of what was almost a uniform for her. True, the skirt came down to her ankles and billowed out unflatteringly, but it was nice to see her in something different.

"Sure, mom," I said, and grabbed a flashlight from the kitchen. I guess I should explain that we lived on the edge of a not particularly large town. We weren't out in the countryside by any means, but the houses on our road weren't exactly crammed together. The houses were built on each side of the road so that no two were directly opposite one another. So, our next door neighbors were more than a house's width away from us. What's more, this far outside of the center of town, no one had ever bothered installing any street lights. The only illumination came from the stars, the moon, and the light spilling out of other house's windows. Hence the need for a flashlight when grabbing groceries from the back of mom's car.

We trooped out together, me with the flashlight, and mom lifted the back door on her station wagon. There was a week's worth of groceries back there and, try as we might, we couldn't quite manage everything, just leaving a large box of juice in the trunk. Once we'd dumped the first load of stuff in the kitchen we headed back outside to the car. Mom leaned in to grab the juice, but it was right at the other end of the trunk, which was almost long enough to comfortably sleep in. She had to lean ever further forward to reach the juice. This pushed her ass further up and out, swaying from side to side as she stretched. Her skirt wasn't tight fitting but even it could only do so much to contain her amazing backside, and I stood entranced at the show.

Something snapped inside me. I couldn't take it any more. A lust like I'd never felt descended over me. I dashed forward and wrapped my arms around my mom's torso, dropping the flashlight into the trunk in the process, its light flicking off.

"Steven!" squeaked mom as I started grinding my painfully hard cock against her backside. Even through my underwear, pants, and her skirt and - I assumed - her panties, it felt amazing. "What are you doing?" she asked, quietly and with nerves in her voice. Since the answer to that was obvious I guess she decided to change tack. "Someone will see us!" she hissed.

"No they won't," I said. I sounded confident but obviously I had no idea if anyone would or not. At that moment we could have been in the middle of Times Square and I would have sworn it just the same. In my defence it was really dark outside. Clouds were covering most of the stars and the moon was low and new. The light we'd left on in the living room cast a rectangle of dim light onto the road, but the car was parked by the other side of the house, so almost none of that light was diffusing over to us. Hell, I was grinding into mom and I could barely see what we were doing. "I need you, mom," I said, pulling back slightly to unbuckle my pants and then shove them and my boxer shorts down.

Mom groaned as my naked cock returned to grind against her ass. It occurred to me later that this was the first time I'd admitted that I was becoming as reliant on this as mom. We both knew the other was getting off on our sessions. I mean the whole point was me cumming, and mom's orgasms were, I suppose, an added bonus for her. But we'd started this whole thing as some kind of clinical procedure. If mom could have just pressed a button to make me cum she would have had me stick my cock in her, press the button, then withdraw my cock. We could both have read a magazine while this was going on. Somewhere along the way things had taken a turn for the sexual. Not a surprise, with hindsight.

Mom didn't respond with words, but she did start pushing herself back against me as I ground against her. I released her body from my arms, and she leant forward at the waist, laying her front in the trunk of the car while her feet remained planted on the ground. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting hard into her ass crack. Given the state I was in I didn't know how long I'd last, and I didn't want to cum all over her back again. I had to wrench myself away but I managed to stop grinding into mom, then reached down until I found the hem of her skirt. It was surprisingly light, and I pulled it up and over mom's ass, pooling it on her lower back. I then took the opportunity to run my hands over mom's ass. She was, for once, wearing panties, but they didn't feel like the huge ugly bloomers she'd worn for our first ever session, five days ago. These felt more like bikini briefs, covering much less of her ass. As my hand moved down following the curve of her ass my thumb strayed slightly, almost touching the fabric over her pussy. Perhaps because of the size of her ass, the briefs didn't seem to fit as snugly around her pussy as they did over her ass, and the fabric was much looser there. I didn't really think about that as the moment my thumb got near her pussy mom jerked beneath me and I remembered the rules.

I grabbed my cock and returned it to mom's ass, thrusting as soon as I was in position. The contrast between mom's silky smooth skin at the lower end of my strokes and the smooth fabric at the top was incredible. I let go of mom's hips and grabbed a butt cheek in each hand, then used my thumbs to push my cock deeper into mom's crack as I thrust. I'd never felt anything like it and could easily have kept it up until I came, but mom had a different idea.

"Pussy," she groaned quietly. I realised we did have to be quiet. Hopefully no one could see what we were doing in mom's trunk, but if someone walked past they could easily hear us. Fortunately mom's station wagon had horribly stiff suspension. This had always bothered me on long trips. Today I said a silent prayer to the god of minor car troubles. "Over my pussy," she murmured again, and I figured she wanted the same treatment as last night.

I pulled my cock back from mom's ass and lay it lengthways over mom's pussy. Her panties were already pretty soaked and my precum turned them into a sodden mess. I leaned forward into the back of the station wagon, supporting myself on my forearms over mom, then started thrusting down.

For some of the strokes my dick aquaplaned smoothly over my mom's soaking wet panties, for other strokes the head of my dick got caught up in her underwear and ground almost painfully against mom's clit. All of the strokes felt amazing, and based on mom's little whimpers she was of the same opinion.

"Turn," mom said, after a few minutes of this treatment. "Turn around." I guessed she was saying that she wanted to turn around and not that she wanted me to. It would have been a little weird if she'd just now become embarrassed and wanted me to look away. For one thing it was too dark to see anyway, and for another it'd be damnably difficult to cum in her if I was facing in the opposite direction.

I pushed up and got off mom and she scrambled to roll over onto her back, pushing herself a bit further into the station wagon in the process so her legs were supported and not hanging out the back of the car. As soon as it sounded like she'd finished I crawled into the trunk with her, moving forward with my cock until I felt it line back up alongside mom's pussy. I then lowered myself to lay on top of mom and started humping again.

"Oh god, yes," groaned mom, rather louder than I thought was wise. But given the grunts that I knew I was making I couldn't say anything. I thrust down harder over her pussy and then yelped in pain and surprise as the tip of my cock bashed down into the surface of the trunk. It was surprising more than painful, and in my alarm I did something that perhaps I shouldn't have.

Up until then my thrusts had been up and down, allowing my cock to slide lengthways over mom's pussy and tease her clit. When I bashed the head of my cock I pulled not upwards but backwards in alarm. Like I said, it didn't actually hurt that much and so I barely skipped a beat before thrusting again, except now I wasn't thrusting down, but forward. Forward, right into mom's pussy.

"Oh god!" we both uttered in unison. About two inches of my cock were buried inside mom's pussy. My forward thrust would easily have buried the entire thing inside, but mom was still wearing her panties, and they had caught my cock as it moved forward, halting it as soon as the fabric grew taut enough. I think we both realised at the same moment that as long as mom's underwear didn't slip to the side or disintegrate from all the fluids then I could fuck her to my heart's content without penetrating her much more than I'd been doing when I'd been fucking my hand. Of course, side slippage and fluid based disintegration were both possible, hell they were probable, but at that moment I don't think either of us cared.

"Don't stop," cried mom softly. I didn't plan to, and lowered myself down back over her even as I started hammering my cock into mom. The fabric over the head of my cock felt a little weird, and took some getting used to. But the sheer carnal feeling that I was fucking someone, even if it was only a few inches, was stupendous. Mom thought so too based on the way she started chanting "Fuck me, Steven; fuck me, Steven," almost to herself.

Putting my weight on my right arm I reached with my left to grab hold of mom's breast through her jumper. I could feel it jogging up and down on her chest in time with my thrusts, and pinched where I thought the nipple might be. I must have done something right as mom let out an even louder groan.

"Mom, you need to be quiet," I said. I'm not sure why I was worried about mom's voice when the obscene squelching sounds coming from my dick hammering into her pussy could probably be heard from across the road.

Mom too apparently found my statement more amusing than anything. In the almost non-existent light I thought I saw a glint of teeth and guessed mom was grinning at me. "Make... me..." she said between consecutive thrusts, then started groaning lustfully, each one louder than the last.

I really didn't want to get caught fucking my mom in the back of her car. I was all too aware that "It was only a few inches, her panties stopped me going in all the way!" was not exactly an excuse that society would listen to then nod and say "Huh, I guess you're right." Caught up in the moment I shut her up the only way I could think to, I moved my head down and kissed her.

Mom must have known that was coming as she moaned into my mouth but stopped her groan crescendo, she also wrapped her left arm around my neck, pulling my face into hers as we started making out. I felt her right hand snake down her body and thought she was going to encourage my cock into cumming. It wasn't my orgasm she was encouraging, though, as her fingers stopped when they reached her clit and started strumming across it frantically. Given what I was doing this meant my cock got caught up in the action, her fingers brushing over it repeatedly as I bounced it into her pussy over and over.

It was almost a race between us as to who would cum first. In the end I pipped mom to the post and pulled my face back as I felt my cock tighten. "I'm gonna..." I managed before I temporarily lost the ability to form coherent sentences. Mom must have filled in the gap though and she used the hand on her clit to drag her panties to the side as I pulled back for the final time. I thrust forward, this time without any fabric to hold me back, and bottomed out inside mom as a torrent of cum washed out of me. I locked my lips back to mom's as I came, ostensibly to muffle my moans. It didn't hurt that it felt damn good making out as I came.

Once I came down from the orgasmic high I pushed myself up onto my arms. I opened my mouth to say something but mom shushed me and said "Hang on." I felt her hand return to her clit and start rubbing it again. I guess she really had been close as she only lasted half a minute more before she started to buck underneath me and moan loudly. The sensations on my cock were incredible and, despite having just cum, it bothered me less than I thought it would to lean down and kiss mom again, just until she stopped being so noisy.

Both done, I backed up out of the trunk and pulled up my pants, briefly savoring the cool air on my sweaty skin. Mom waited a minute longer then emerged as well. She pushed something into my hands and I almost dropped the unexpected weight. "I got the juice," she said, then flicked on the flashlight she had in her other hand and locked the car. I just smiled to myself and headed back to the house, ready to help mom put away the groceries then go to bed, just like a normal mother and son.

--

I woke up a little after eight the next morning. Mom hadn't come to my room, and I could hear someone downstairs in the kitchen so I guessed we were having breakfast first today. That was fine with me as my stomach grumbled hungrily. I hadn't eaten anything since a few slices of pizza the previous evening. And I had done quite a lot of physical activity since then, I thought, my cock waking up at the memory.

I headed downstairs in just my boxers, suspecting that mom wouldn't mind and it would probably save time later. Mom must have had the same idea as when I entered the kitchen she was stood by the stove wearing a jumper, some black bikini briefs, and nothing else.

She glanced over her shoulder when I walked in. "Hey, hon," she said and smiled at me, then she looked down at the tent in my boxers and her smile widened.

It was odd. Mom's face hadn't grown on me since we'd started our arrangement. She hadn't become any more beautiful to me, and the thought of kissing her in the cold light of day still filled me with horror. But her face now seemed to provoke an almost Pavlovian reaction in me. I'd cum so much in this woman in the past few days that I started getting aroused in her presence, even when I could see her face. The way her ass looked in the underwear she was wearing certainly didn't hurt.

"Morning, mom," I said, and she turned back to what she was doing. Based on the smell I guessed it was bacon for breakfast. I hovered in the doorway for a moment, soaking up the sight of that perfect ass, then grabbed the juice from the fridge and poured us a glass each.

Food was soon ready and we sat down at the table, facing each other across it. We ate in companionable silence, occasionally smiling at each other shyly. The silence didn't really bother me as we often didn't have much to say over breakfast.

Soon enough we had both cleared our plates and drained our glasses. Normally at this point one of us would take everything to the sink and wash up. This morning though we both just sat there, as if waiting for something.

I saw a slight pink flush building up in mom's cheeks, and she looked like she was breathing deeper too. As for me, my cock had never really gone down during breakfast and now bobbed in my boxers in time with my heartbeat.

"So," mom said, looking at me.

"So," I replied, looking back.

The moment dragged out into interminable seconds. Then, as if following some silent signal, we both leapt to our feet. Mom shoved the contents of the table to one side, nearly sending her plate tumbling to the floor in the process. She then bent over the table, laying her front on it and splaying out her arms. For my part I was dashing around the table toward her. Even before I got there she was twitching her legs, bouncing her ass up and down impatiently. "Get it in me," she whined, "get inside me, Steven."

I nearly fell over in my haste as I tried to run around the table and drag my boxers off at the same time. Eventually I made it, boxers being kicked into the corner of the kitchen. Without waiting I grabbed my cock, lined it up with where mom's pussy was beneath her panties, and shoved forward.

We were both ready for that feeling of my cock sliding a few inches into mom's waiting pussy, and we both groaned with frustration as that utterly failed to happen. Rather than slide in restrained by her underwear, my cock had taken a detour and pushed south, down across mom's clitoris. I pulled back and pushed forward again, to the same effect. It felt nice, and mom probably appreciated my cock rubbing over her clit, but it really wasn't what we were after. Mom certainly wanted more, as she made clear.

"Fuck!" she cried. "Fucking fuck me!" She banged her fist down onto the table for emphasis, rattling the plates. I stared down at her panty covered pussy, trying to figure out why it wasn't working as well as the previous evening. Luckily for both of us I spotted it almost at once. After all the foreplay the previous night, mom's panties had been absolutely soaked. They'd done nothing to stop my cock entering her in that state, only stopping me short when the whole garment grew taut. Looking down now I could see an ever expanding damp spot on mom's briefs where her pussy was leaking out, but compared to last night her panties were positively parched.

If I'd thought for a few seconds I might have come up with any number of solutions for this problem, some of which might even have worked. But I didn't think about it. I needed to get mom's underwear wet, and I knew just how to do it. I slid a finger straight into mom's pussy through her underwear, then added a second to be safe. Mom let out a strangled squeal as I rapidly swirled my fingers around inside her, getting the panties soaked in her juices. It only took a few seconds for me to be satisfied at which point I drew my fingers back out. Mom pushed her hips back as I did so, as if trying to recapture my digits. I had bigger plans though, and met her backwards thrust by pushing my cock forward and against her panty clad pussy.

This time it worked perfectly. My cock pushed against the fabric of mom's panties, which buckled and entered her pussy, wrapping my cock in their soft material. I paused there for a second, savoring the sensation as my mom let out a long, loud moan. Neither of us were in the mood for teasing, though, so after a few seconds I pulled back then went to work hammering my cock into mom.

My hands drifted to mom's hips to help pull her back against me as I thrust forward. It didn't take long for me to realise I was missing an opportunity, and I moved them down to her ass, digging my fingers into the soft cheeks, pulling and pushing them out and together.

1...45678...10