No Monkey Business: Week 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
henryking
henryking
357 Followers

There was a silence in the back of the car then, both of us getting our breaths back and processing what had just happened. This had gone way beyond me graciously granting mom the use of my sperm. Despite having just had a mind blowing orgasm, mentally I wanted to collapse back down onto mom and go at it again. Physically, though, the only thing I felt up to collapsing on top of was my bed. Finally mom broke the silence and groaned "Hot damn. Can we do that again?"

I made a "Hmm" noise as if contemplating deeply. "I suppose so, for you, mom," I said.

Mom punched my shoulder, or at least tried to. In the dark she just kind of winged my arm. "Jackass," she said lightly. And then "Come on, help me find my clothes then let's get home. I think we both need a shower."

"Together?" I asked, only half joking.

Now it was mom's turn to "Hmm." Finally she said "Maybe tomorrow, fly boy. Right now I just want to get into bed." I didn't even say anything to that but mom added "To sleep in," anyway. "I don't think we'd be in bed for a while if we showered together right now," she went on.

It was difficult to disagree with that. I helped mom round up her clothes then awkwardly slipped on as many of my own as I could find in order to make myself decent. I could have leaned into the front of the car and flicked on the light up there, but it was somehow more fun to maintain the inky blackness. Eventually we both got back into the front seats and, after wiping a thick layer of condensation from the windshield, we drove home.

My bed called out to me once we arrived, but I managed to force myself into a quick wash first. Mom and I called our goodnights to one another as I walked back to my room from the bathroom, and I didn't even bother turning on my bedroom light, simply flopping onto my bed.

My last thoughts as I lay there were that mom and I were half way through our agreement now. Seven days down, and seven to go. Or, as it was difficult not to think about it, fourteen orgasms to go. My cock stirred half-heartedly at the thought of it, but I also found myself a little sad. With every session mom and I had from now on, we'd have had more times together behind us than were left to go. I again wondered what the future might bring after the two week period was up. But that's where my thoughts stopped for the evening, as sleep pulled me down into its tranquil embrace.

henryking
henryking
357 Followers
1...5678910