No Monkey Business: Week 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom murmured something as I played with her ass, too quietly for me to catch. I surrendered her ass for a moment and leaned forward over her, never slowing my hips, to hear what she said.

"Clit..." she was muttering, over and over. In her current position it didn't look like she could reach down to touch it herself. So, like a good son, I did it for her.

I wrapped my hand around her front and slid it down, inside her panties, and around the curve of her mound till my fingers found the little nub. There was plenty of lubrication with all of mom's juices welling up from her pussy and my precum leaking through the panties, so I didn't waste any time but started vibrating my fingertips back and forth over mom's clit.

It was an odd sensation for me, feeling my cock head rocketing past into mom's pussy through a layer of fabric as I strummed her clitoris in the flesh. The sensation as far as my mom was concerned was less odd and more absolutely fucking amazing. Her head shot up as I attacked her clit and I saw her mouth hang open. For a few seconds all her sexy little moans, grunts, and whimpers ceased, leaving only the sound of my cock wetly pounding into her. Then whatever sound mom had been trying to force out finally broke free and she yelled out. I didn't really catch all of what she said, not sure if all of it was even words. There were definitely some obscenities, quite a lot of them in fact. Also something about me fucking her until she couldn't walk straight. I didn't catch the tail end of her monologue as at that point my own orgasm took hold.

Mom was clearly in no position to adjust her panties for me. Fortunately I managed to take the fingers that had been teasing mom's clit and hook them around the gusset of her underwear as it sailed past. It was an awkward manoeuvre but done in the nick of time as my next thrust into mom was my last. Cum started spurting from the tip of my cock even before it was all the way into my mom. I pulled my hand back from her panties and resumed my grip on her ass, squeezing it mercilessly as the cum surged forth.

Finally my ejaculation drew to a close and I stepped back, adjusting mom's panties to cover her pussy again. Mom remained bent over the kitchen table for a while longer, getting her breath back. Finally she stood up, though her legs were noticeably shaking.

"I think," she said, and then took a few more deep breaths. I paused, wondering what erotic gem was going to come from her mouth now. "I think," she started again, "it's your turn to do the washing up." She dropped me a wink then and turned to go upstairs. I watched her ass leave and a minute later heard her shower turn on. I shook my head. At least all this craziness wasn't getting in the way of our normal relationship, I thought. And then I turned to the sink. After all, it was my turn to do the washing up.

--

After washing the dishes I went upstairs and washed myself. Then, since this seemed to be a washing kind of morning, I decided to do the laundry. As it had always just been me and mom growing up, I'd learned early on to do my share of the household chores, be they cooking, cleaning, or DIY. I hadn't always appreciated that as a kid, but now that I was headed to college I was glad I wouldn't be one of those people who turned up not knowing which end of a washing machine the clothes went in.

The laundry hamper in my room contained an alarming number of boxers, most of them with the tell tale signs of my and mom's recent fun. I grabbed them all and a few other items then headed to the bathroom to check what was in there. Finally I went into mom's room, after knocking on the door. She was sat in bed with her laptop, working on whatever it was she did. Something to do with spreadsheets, I thought. She smiled when she saw what I was up to and said "Thanks, hon."

I rummaged through her hamper, finding anything in there that could go in with the other items, then headed downstairs and set the load off.

That done I decided to have a lazy morning in front of the TV, figuring I'd earned it.

Mom came downstairs not long before lunch. I noted with some disappointment that she had some jeans on, but I realised I shouldn't take this personally as she went outside for a moment then came back in with the post.

"Anything good?" I asked as she flicked through the envelopes.

"Bills and junk," she said, tossing them on the coffee table. She sat down on the couch beside me and started flicking through the local newspaper, while my attention drifted back to the TV.

A few minutes later mom "Huh"ed, and I glanced over, my eyebrows raised in a silent enquiry. She was staring down at the newspaper. "Remember that film you wanted to see?" she asked, without looking up.

"Uhh, that describes quite a few films," I said.

"The one at the cinema," she clarified. "The one with the mega sharks fighting the giant aliens."

"Oh!" I said. "You mean Mega Sharks vs. Giant Aliens?"

Mom rolled her eyes. "Yes, that one. It's still on at the local cinema, but it looks like tonight's the last viewing."

"Damn," I said. "I guess I'll just watch it on TV in a few months."

Mom lowered the newspaper and looked at me. "You want to watch Mega Sharks vs. Giant Aliens on our TV?"

She had a point. Our television was adequate but not exactly huge. Reduced to our screen's size the film would probably become Quite Small Sharks vs. Aliens The Size Of A Chicken, Or Something.

Mom looked at the newspaper again, then up at the clock on the mantelpiece. "The last showing is 8pm tonight," she said. "Why don't we just go watch it then?"

"You're sure?" I asked. I don't why. Mom had similarly awful taste in films to me and it wasn't unheard of for us to go to the cinema together.

"Of course!" she said. "It's a date," she added with a sly wink, then she put down the newspaper and went into the kitchen to prepare lunch.

-

Mom went back to working on her laptop after lunch, and for lack of anything better to do I settled in my room with a book I'd been neglecting. Somewhere around the hundred page mark it started getting good, and I hardly noticed the time passing until mom poked her head through the door. "Dinner's ready," she said, and her head vanished.

I marked my place and went down to the kitchen. Dinner turned out to be a delicious lasagna. We both savored it for perhaps a little too long as we ended up having to dash to get changed and drive to the cinema in time for the movie.

The cinema itself was one of those middle aged ones you find in small towns. Not old enough to be quaint and personal, nor new enough to be shiny and exciting. It was just fine.

Mom and I bought our tickets and headed into the screen just as the lights started to dim for the trailers. We found our way to the back row by the light coming from the screen and sat down near the middle. The screening rooms weren't huge so sitting at the back was sensible. Despite arriving late we hadn't had to fight for our seats. The girl at the box office had looked surprised when we told her what film we were watching, and as we took our seats I couldn't help but notice that we were the only ones in there. I figured it was everyone else's loss if they were going to miss their last chance to see the cinematic marvel of the year.

It didn't take long for me to realise that I may have overestimated the film. Shocking, I know, but Mega Sharks vs. Giant Aliens just wasn't that good. Half an hour in I was, quite simply, bored. Based on my mom's occasional yawns and glances around the room as if searching for something to distract her, I wasn't the only one.

I scanned the room again and saw that we were still the only two customers, and at this point I didn't think anyone was going to join the film nearly half way into its run time. A wicked notion occurred to me, and I leant over to whisper in my mom's ear. "You know," I said, "we're alone in here."

I saw mom shudder at my words then turn and frown at me, giving her head a small shake. But then I also saw her scan the room as well, confirming what I'd said.

I should probably point out here that I wasn't some raging exhibitionist, desperate to sort-of-fuck my mom in public because of the thrill of discovery. No, I just wanted to sort-of-fuck my mom, period. I was happy to try it there in the cinema precisely because I knew we were safe from being discovered. My friend from high school, also called Steven, had worked at this very cinema for a year, only leaving a week earlier to go travelling abroad. I for one had been jealous of other-Steve, thinking a job in a cinema would be awesome. Think of all the free films I could watch! But apparently it wasn't like that. The staff were effectively banned, on pain of dismissal, from entering the screens after the first few minutes of the film and before the end credits started rolling. Presumably this was done to stop people like me who would have sat around all day watching the latest releases and getting paid for it.

Other-Steve had also been disappointed that one of his roles as head projectionist involved tapping a few keys in the morning then pissing off. All the projectors were digital now, and ran on automatic timers. Only the head projectionist was allowed in the projection rooms, in case someone else tampered with and broke the equipment. Since the head projectionist always had the morning shift I was safe in the knowledge that no one on the staff and no one from the public was going to come into the screen until those mega sharks vanquished those giant aliens and the end credits rolled.

I knew all that. Mom didn't. Maybe she does have an exhibitionist streak, and that's why a few minutes after my whispered observation she placed her hand in my lap and slowly started rubbing my cock through my pants. I gasped in surprise, having not really expected anything. My cock recovered faster than I did, and was soon straining upwards against my clothes.

Mom carried on doing this for a while, slowly caressing the outline of my cock. She was being as subtle as possible. A pointless precaution as I knew, but I realised that it was actually pretty hot to imagine that we could be caught. When my cock's restraint started becoming painful I shifted my hands down to my lap and, as subtly as mom had worked, I undid the buttons on my jeans and slowly shuffled them and my boxers down past my cock, which stood up proudly, ready for action.

Mom had taken her hand away while I did this. Once my cock was free I glanced over and in the ever shifting light I saw that she had been slowly lifting her skirt up just as I had been slowly lowering my jeans. As I watched she used her fingers to bunch the whole garment up around her waist, revealing a pair of those bikini briefs that I was starting to love so much. We both just sat there for a while, more interested in each other's laps than the allegedly exciting shenanigans on screen. Eventually mom broke the spell, and reached her hand over to grasp my cock. I gasped again and gave my hips a little thrust upwards, after which mom began to slowly stroke my cock up and down.

Not wanting anyone to feel left out, I reached my own hand into mom's lap and slid it down the front of her panties. I heard her whimper softly before my fingers even reached her clit, and when they did reach it she let out a much louder moan. The sound was all but lost in the exciting shark chase going on not so far away. Mom had seemed reluctant to start fooling around, but the inside of her panties told a different story. I could feel the smouldering heat emanating from her pussy, and her juices were pooling out of her pussy, slowly filling up her panties and no doubt starting to leak onto her seat.

Mom may have been well lubricated down there, but my cock was a different story. All the precum I'd carefully unleashed while mom was stroking me though my pants seemed to have been soaked up by those same garments. Mom stopped briefly to spit on her hand and try to lubricate my cock that way, but it had little effect. The feel of her hand on my cock felt amazing regardless, and I was about to lean over to tell mom not to worry about it when she took my hand out of her panties and leaned over to me first.

"Don't tell anyone about this," she whispered in my ear. For a second I thought she meant what we'd been doing in general. It was an odd time to worry about that, I thought, and even odder to think that I would tell anyone. But she didn't mean what we'd been doing in general, she meant what she was going to do next.

Tossing her hair to the side, mom lowered her head without hesitation into my lap. I didn't quite comprehend what she was about to do, or maybe I just didn't believe it. That lasted right up to the point where her lips sealed around the base of my cock and I felt her tongue roaming around the shaft.

"Fuck!" I yelled, loud enough to be heard over what had suddenly become a rather quiet film. I glanced at the screen to make sure the credits hadn't sneaked up on us. Luckily it was just some guy's emotional death scene. I returned my attention to my lap, where mom's head was bobbing up and down with gusto, all while her tongue was running over every part of my cock it could reach, liberally coating me with mom's saliva.

Feeling like I was going to explode any second I reached out and grabbed mom's ass, squeezing it like a life preserver. Then I reached around her body to her tits, grabbing one between my fingers. Then it was back to her ass. I was a mess, certain that I was going to either die or cum any second, maybe both. For the first time since our arrangement had started I was annoyed by the part where I had to cum in mom's pussy. If I could have released right there in mom's mouth I think I could have died happy.

Mom must have realised how close I was getting as she raised herself back up, taking a deep breath and wiping her chin as she did so. My cock strained upwards, looking furious to be given such pleasure then have it taken away. Mom didn't plan on staying away for long though. As soon as she was sat upright she stood up and took a step to the side, her legs straddling mine. Then she reached between her legs, roughly grabbed my cock, and dropped her body down, sinking her pussy onto my dick on the first try. Between her sopping wet pussy and my suddenly very moist cock, I didn't have any trouble penetrating a few inches into her, and her panties made little squelching noises as my cock pushed them up into her pussy.

With her hands on my knees, mom was able to start thrusting her hips up and down. I placed my hands on her hips wanting to pull her down further onto my cock, but that only seemed to throw off mom's rhythm. Instead I shoved my hands under mom's top, then slid them up over her body until I had a large, soft breast in each hand. I squeezed them roughly and pinched mom's nipples, prompting shrieks of pleasure from her. She was being loud, but the movie was being louder. It looked like some sort of epic fight was going on between the titular large entities. I realised that if this was the last fight scene then the credits probably weren't too far away, and with them would come the staff members.

I redoubled my efforts, circling mom's nipples then pinching them, meanwhile thrusting my hips up to meet mom's downward movements. I was getting close, and considered throwing my mom over the back of the seat in front of us and fucking her from behind to finish. Before I got the chance mom pushed up extra hard and stood up and off me. I barely managed to open my mouth to ask why when she turned around and lowered herself back down onto me, kneeling on my seat. Now face to face she started gyrating her hips wildly, the end of my cock rubbing every which way inside her.

With her back to the screen (which was currently filled with all manner of underwater space explosions) mom had become essentially a silhouette to me. That would explain why I didn't think twice about reaching up to grab the back of her neck and drawing her to me so my lips could search out hers.

We kissed messily, our frantic movements making it hard to maintain any kind of lip lock. The hand I had on the back of her neck wasn't really helping so I lowered it and my other hand to her ass, grabbing it firmly by both hands and stroking it with my fingers. The soft fabric of mom's bikini briefs felt great under my fingertips, but the parts of my hand that were stroking mom's ass skin-to-skin felt even better. That was easy enough to remedy. I reached my hands up to the top of mom's ass then slid them both back down to where they had been, but this time under her panties. In the process mom's underwear was pushed down a few inches, and the effect of that was instantaneous.

Without warning, as my hands slipped down into the back of mom's panties, when mom next crashed her hips down against me, my cock slid a good inch further into her than it had been doing. An inch might not sound like much, but when your entire sexual universe has focused down to a certain fraction of your cock slipping into a panty-covered pussy, an extra inch can make all the difference. Mom certainly seemed to think so as her moans suddenly because audible over the cacophonous action happening on screen behind. Now it was her turn to grab my head and force the kiss, her hips trembling as her orgasm took her.

Later I would suss it out. The gusset of mom's panties was only halting the progress of my cock because the rest of her panties were tight up where they should be. When I pushed down her panties it provided slack to her gusset, allowing it to go further inside of mom before tightening up.

That was what I figured out later. At the time it was basic animalistic thinking, cause and effect. When I stroked mom's ass and pushed her panties down, my cock went deeper, which felt good. Mom's hips had all but stopped moving after the power of her orgasm so I took up the mantle, bucking my hips upwards frantically. Every few strokes I pushed the back of mom's panties down a little further. Before long, rather than having a few inches of my cock inside mom, only a few inches weren't pistoning into her. I'll never know if mom would have stopped me if I'd ended up bottoming out in her since at that point my cock twinged and I felt my orgasm start.

It was way too late to fish mom's panties out of her pussy, shove them to the side, and plunge my cock back inside her. So I decided to take the opposite approach. With a final yank I pulled the back of mom's panties down over the curve of her ass. Freed from that responsibility they had plenty of slack and on my last thrust upwards my cock bottomed out in mom's pussy. Cum started to explode in great bursts from the end of my cock. I'm pretty sure that cotton panties aren't totally effective as birth control, so I hoped that some of those sperm were getting where they were supposed to.

As I came down from the orgasm I looked over mom's shoulder at the screen. It seemed to be a lingering shot of some wreckage under the ocean, slowly zooming in on a flashing light. I panicked. I'd seen enough bad films to recognise a classic just-before-the-end-credits sequel hook. We only had moments before the staff came in to clean this place up.

"Mom," I hissed. She didn't move, seeming to still be in some kind of post-orgasmic trance. I shook her shoulder. "Mom, quick! People are coming!"

That broke her reverie and, with a nervous look around, mom promptly stood up then sat just as promptly down on her seat next to me. I wasted no time pulling up my jeans and buttoning them as fast as I could. I glanced over, expecting to see mom rolling down her skirt, but instead she was busy pulling her cum-drenched panties out from her pussy. Once she had them out she held her long, smooth legs upwards and pulled the panties off. In the dim light of an alien tracking device nestled up against a baby shark, I could see that the outer facing side of the gusset was covered in creamy streaks. As mom held her panties up I could even see a little puddle of my cum pooled in a dip in the material. Not wanting to waste any of my cum, mom rapidly slipped the panties back on, inside out this time. Once this was done she finally started rolling down her skirt, even as the lights started to go up again, and a bored looking kid my age with a broom and a bin walked in. Decent at last, mom grabbed my hand and all but dragged me out of the cinema.