All Comments on 'No More Sir Ch. 01'

by FairytaleBaby

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Nice, sweet story start. Hope it stays that way as more of that type are needed around here. It's a good example of the many types of kink and the importance of being willing to make changes for what you need, not what other expect from you. Sub doesn't, or shouldn't, mean doormat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice begining

Looking forward to the next chapter.

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyabout 7 years agoAuthor

It will be out next week :)

gentleone58gentleone58about 7 years ago
Good Story I hope They Keep Coming

I like this story but when her Sir pretty much gave her the choice he gave the message in a way he didn't care. She was invested emotionally and I am sure even if he didn't show it he was too. When she make her choice is there going to be any indication of the effect it has on her Sir or lingering effects of possible emotional attachment or guilt by her. Keep writing as these stories flow out quite well and help a sub discover she is a little. I submitted a comment earlier but for some reason it didn't post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great start! Look forward to more.

findingmywayfindingmywayabout 7 years ago
Lone descender

I guess I'm alone but I don't think Daddy/Daniel played fair. Both men agreeded to leave her alone to do research and decided on her own. Yet Daniel chooses the hotel and obviously has the room next to hers. At no time did he allow her to speak to her "Sir"/ Mr. Wright nor did Daniel suggest that she speak to him and ask the questions she clearly has. He overwhelmes her with notes while Wright is giving her space to think. He did share that he loves her and while he isn't my cup of tea - it was he who understood she needed to have some sort of independence. It's clear she has feelings for him - albeit with a bit of hesitation. While I agree she/Wright probably were not a fit - Daniel manipulated her and I hope this doesn't come back to bit him. To claim someone while they are still tied to another is no different than cheating. He should have alllowed her time to think question and speak to others before rushing in and ultimately bring closure to her current dynamic. So I guess he should expect the same- who knows what better offer or manipulation will come along.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
you create super cool dom after dom!! :)) how do you?!! :)) Oh..never stop please!! :))

you create super cool doms fairy!! :)) how do you? :)) oh..never stop!! :))but why 'daddy' so fave to you? :) Sir and Master has a greater masculine charm...but whatever!! ;) love your stories 'Saving Her' and ' No More Sir !! :))

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyabout 7 years agoAuthor
To gentleone58

Really good questions and I'm glad you noticed that ;). I know Adalei definitely noticed. I will be submitting chapter 2 tomorrow so you will be seeing it sometime next week. :)

Until then thanks for the support and happy reading

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyabout 7 years agoAuthor
To findingmyway

I agree he didn't play fairly. As they say all is fair in love and war. Very good questions I hope you enjoy the next few chapters.

Thanks for the support and happy reading

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyabout 7 years agoAuthor
To wanderinggipsy

Aww thanks you're so sweet :). I don't mind Sir or master and am working on a few stories with some ;). For this storyline though I decided to forgoe an Sir or master. I am a little and Daddy will always be my favorite though :). I don't ever plan on stopping thank you for the support and both saving her and no more sir will have a new chapter next week !

Thanks again for the support and happy reading

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Excited to read more

I loved this first chapter of No More Sir. I am excited to see by your replies to others comments that there will be more chapters. I also hope there will be more chapters to Saving Her and also My Secret Lover. I've never been in a D/lg relationship but I like the stories. I am married and have been for almost 41 years; we've been together 43 years. Looking forward to reading more of your work. LOVED what I've read so far (which would be all of your stories you have posted).

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To Bobossweetnessfreak

Yes No more Sir and Saving her both have new chapters that have been submitted. You should be seeing them any day. I am currently working on another chapter for My Secret Lover and that will be submitted sometime this week.

I'm glad you are enjoying my stories even though you are not in the DD/lg community. I like to think my stories could bring people awareness of the community and shed light on it.

Thanks for your support and feedback and happy reading.

belmoobelmooover 1 year ago

This is so awesome!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous