No More Sir Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wiped a tear away still looking down at the floor.

"You call me Babygirl... I read that most Daddies call their little that, if I accepted what would I call you?"

He took my chin in his hand lifting it up so he could stare into my eyes.

"That's up to you but most littles as you stated call their doms Daddy, but it does take them time sometimes."

"Daddy..."

I let the name roll off my tongue to see how it felt. I was still looking up at him with my chin in his hand. His touch was sending my nerve sensors into overdrive. I felt my inner thigh become wet from my sex. I didn't realize the small things he was doing were driving me so crazy.

"Would you punish me?" I asked in a shaken voice.

I felt him pick me up in his arms and I wrapped my legs around his waist to provide support. All logic and reason was gone once he touched me. He leaned me against the wall without breaking eye contact.

"Yes, but only if you misbehave... but the way I punish you would be different than his way."

I thought back to the spankings that had left my behind bruised, and to the nipple clamps, he often liked to use.

"How would you punish me?"

He reached one hand up and tangled it into my hair lightly pulling it down to bring my face closer to his.

"Well first know that I never WANT to punish you, but if I did we would talk about appropriate punishments like spankings and groundings."

I physically shuddered at the word spankings and he continued.

"I would spank you with my hand and nothing else understand me?"

"Yes" I answered softly.

"Yes what Babygirl?"

I paused for a moment before deciding on an answer "yes Daddy."

I heard a low growl from his throat and he finished pulling me in until our lips locked. At first, they were demanding and probed my mouth, but then they became gentle and he sucked in my bottom lip as his hand opened my robe.

A moan escaped my lips as I felt him trail kisses down my neck. Softly and slowly my feet touched the ground, and I closed my eyes wanting to pause the moment.

I felt his lips move up and down leaving kisses in trails up to my ear. His breath was heavy and hot matching mine.

"Tell me what you want Adalei."

His hand entwined in my hair pulling it slightly as his other hand gently toyed with my skin under my robe.

"You..."

I didn't even think of my answer just let my body and heart decide. I felt his kisses stop and his hands pull away. Opening my eyes I saw him staring at my naked body. I hadn't realized he had untied the robe exposing my body until that moment.

I bit my lip in embarrassment but that only seemed to fuel him on.

"Gawd Adalei, you are so beautiful."

I blushed and my body began to slightly squirm as I realized how wet I was. He stepped closer again.

"You are mine now little one, no more hiding how wet you are for me."

I let out a light moan and felt him push his hand between my thighs.

"Mmm good girl " he growled picking me up again.

When he set me down on the bed I saw that my juices have stained his t-shirt.

"I'm sorry Daddy."

He gave me a puzzled look.

"What for?"

"Your.. your shirt I stained it."

He looked down seeing the wet mark on his shirt then smiled up at me.

"Babygirl I don't care if you stain every damn shirt I own do you understand?"

I nodded my head yes in response and watched as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt revealing his chest and abs underneath. I knew he was in shape but I didn't know how much.

He raised his eyebrow and smirked.

"Like what you see Baby?"

"Yes," I replied biting my lip.

"I'm going to learn every inch of your body Adalei."

His promise made me anxious with anticipation and I felt him lower himself above me. Slowly he moved down my body kissing every piece of skin he touched. I was squirming under him unable to contain how horny I had become, then felt his tongue lick my sex once.

I shuddered moaning out frozen, he did it again applying pressure as he licked.

"Oh my Gawd"

I closed my eyes in ecstasy. He pulled his mouth away and I let out a whimper of protest.

"One very important rule Babygirl"

"What is it?"

I responded panting needing his mouth on me again.

"You ask for permission to cum understand?"

I nodded my head yes in response and felt him slowly insert one finger into me. I squirmed needing and wanting more.

"Do you understand Adelai?"

"Yes, Sir."

He continued to finger me slowly but I felt his lips hot at my ear.

"Babygirl you may call me almost anything you want, but Sir is no longer one of them."

"Yes, Daddy."

I moaned grinding against his finger, I was hungry for more. He rewarded me by lowering his mouth to my pussy lips. He once again parted them with his tongue making me arch my back up in pleasure.

As I got used to the soft licks and strokes I felt him insert another finger and suck on my clit. He was pushing me over the edge slowly.

I squirmed my hips trying to put pressure on the spot he was licking.

He allowed me to thrust up momentarily but then pinned my waist down sucking viciously on my clit.

"PLEASE, MAY I CUM!?"

"Ask for it right."

I was breathing hard and practically screaming as my orgasm approached. I was fighting back both my orgasm and my emotions.

"Please... PLEEASSE I need to cum."

He slowed his pace and released my clit from his mouth down delaying my orgasm.

"Please what Adalei?"

He purposely fingered me slowly and I grabbed the sheets. He wanted my surrender in that moment, he wanted me to acknowledge who was giving me pleasure.

"PLEASE DADDY!"

His fingers pulled away and I whimpered in frustration.

"Who owns this pussy Adalei?"

"You Daddy" I whispered.

I felt his cock at the entrance to my pussy and his breath on my ear

"And who owns your heart now Babygirl?"

I felt my heartstrings tug and tears approaching.

"You do."

He slowly pushed into me allowing me to adjust to him, I always assumed he was big by the subtle bulges in his pants, but I never knew he was that big.

"It hurts Daniel."

He ran his hand up and down my body softly soothing me.

"I know baby, just relax and count to 5 and it'll start to feel good."

I began counting.

"One"

I felt him slowly start to pull out of me.

"Three"

He then pushed back into me, by the time I said four it had begun to feel good.

My pussy clung onto him and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Five."

"Good girl."

He tenderly kissed my lips then started to slowly slide back and forth.

"Fuck Adalei you're so damn tight."

I moaned in pleasure to both his words and his cock. He began to whisper sweet nothings into my ear and it pushed me over the edge.

"Please, Daddy can I cum?!"

"Yes, baby cum for Daddy."

With his permission, I let my orgasm escape. I felt my legs begin to shake as my body arched up against his. The convulsions in my pussy were driving him just as crazy.

"FUUUCK!"

He groaned before pulling out of me shooting his hot cum on my belly.

I felt a little empty not being filled with his semen, but also relieved. I had had only one sexual partner before Daniel and that was Sir. I was nervous to have another man mark me as theirs like that, especially since Sir had done just that the previous night.

Picking me up he cradled me in his arms like a baby, placing a kiss on my forehead he began to stroke my cheek.

"Don't worry when your ready I will cum inside you."

How could he read my thoughts?

"How did you.."

He chuckled then set me down on the edge of the bathtub.

"I can read you sweetheart, and don't worry I just wanted to make sure it was ok with you before we crossed that line."

He truly was amazing, he washed my body then dried me off lying down with me in bed. I fell asleep nuzzled in his arms, I was his now.

12