All Comments on 'No Peeking'

by Insignia

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Should have kept it in your head

Pathetic moronic writing. Give it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Is there a plot to this story?

I didn't get why this was happening. Was this just zoo fucking? Why should I care anything about these people, or what they are doing to and with each other?

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
A funny story, but unfortunately doesn't belong in LW...

A funny story, but unfortunately doesn't belong in LW...No wives in it, not even boyfriends or fiancées...Just an issue: Two drug addicts, drugging themselves thought that the man that wanted "to bed her and his wife at the same time" was "Pretty fucked up"? 2*

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
has a shaggy, oddball charm, but needs cohesion and ultimately resolution

I like it when characters have a degree of dysfunction because most people in real life are that way. BUT investing in these two characters is very iffy unless they start cleaning up their act. The inept student is hooking up with girl next door who snorts coke alone. Something has to give . This could be good but both writer and characters need to step up their game.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What?

You can sure write a steamy rutting scene, but what about a story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Needs some serious editing

Drugs, sex and rock and roll without the rock and roll and without a storyline other than the sex. Not good. Not good at all. The suggestion that is was true just made me laugh. Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A moderately interesting story idea with a serious spelling problem....

...not something ready for prime time, by any means.

In spite of messing up the spelling and some grammar, it came off pretty well. You managed to make the characters seem like real people. Bravo!

Now either don't write when you're high, or wait until you're completely sober to edit your work...oh, and spell checkers are easy to use and many are free online.

Just sayin'.

Thank you.

patilliepatillieabout 7 years ago
thought this was pretty good

where is the followup story? Whatever happened to these two?

carvohicarvohialmost 7 years ago
Hey what?

I know how hard it is to make a story out of dialogue. People get bored. They want to cut to the chase, but then they never get to know the people. You need to take this someplace.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Well Done Joke

Very nice set-up and punch line. Clearly, most or all commenters were simply looking for just a story and couldn't see raw humor.

Nice offering! More please.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Just a poorly written mess.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

your right he does need to take somewhere, a land fill

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous