No Peeking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Insignia
Insignia
6 Followers

"Push little harder babe. You're not gonna break anything."

I put a little more weight behind my efforts and was rewarded sweetly as felt her supple flesh give way and surround in a hot grip. It was my turn to moan and I did so very deeply.

"You feel incredible El."

"You like?"

"I love. It's like you were made for me."

"Maybe I was." She purred.

I could have stayed like that longer but I wanted to get even deeper inside her. I lifted my hips slightly and drove back down. She met my thrust and I felt myself going even further inside of her. Again my hips rose and fell and she met me with a perfect rhythm. By the fourth or fifth stroke my balls were slapping her ass and I could hear the sound of her pussy clenching and releasing my dick as Ellen's fluids flowed like a leaking tap. When I finally bottomed out she gripped me tight and I stabbed with short strokes as her ankles crossed behind my back.

"You are making me come again babe. Fuck me hard! Don't stop."

I didn't have words to respond. I just knew that whenever she opened her mouth my cock seemed to get that much harder and that much closer to shooting another load. I silenced her by locking lips and giving her a sensuous French kiss that was similar to how we started this romp a few minutes ago in the living room. She felt so good. So perfect. I willed myself to last and was able to concentrate for a second. If a pitcher is pulled in the bottom of the sixth with two out after giving up a three run homer what will his ERA be?

I tried to do the easy math in my head as Ellen's nails dug into my back. I gasped in pain and my lips left hers.

"Give it to me! Let me feel your cum inside me. Fill me up." She begged in that low tone that once again startled me as I divided 3 by 4 2/3 and tried to multiply by 9. It was no use. I closed my eyes as I imagined the crowd cheering for a middle reliever to come in a staunch the bleeding. Nothing was going to be staunched though as despite my efforts her voice propelled me to the edge.

"Don't make me beg like a whore baby. Give me your seed."

Fuck it. I jettisoned the pod and erupted like Vesuvius as I hammered her quaking form with every fiber of my being.

"Yes." She cooed. "That's how you fuck your whore. That's how you use your slut."

"Take it slut. Take my load." I groaned using words that I have never strung together in this setting.

"Oh God. I can feel it." She tensed and went over the falls again her nails biting deep into my back. Her teeth pulling at the flesh of my shoulder.

The rollicking pace slowed and our sweat covered bodies came to rest as our breathing returned to normal. I got to admit I was feeling no pain and not a little pride as she kissed me deeply and simply said, "Wow."

"You are amazing El."

"You are pretty good yourself Mac. I think I am going to really enjoy watching you fuck the shit out of Nick's wife."

Insignia
Insignia
6 Followers
12