All Comments on 'No Pictures, Please! Ch. 01'

by buderica

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kind of rapey

Put this crap in noncon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Why is she married?

Get a divorce and fuck anybody anytime as much as you want.

Then no hard feelings.

Husband is just a loser WACC

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks

Finally a good sex story here.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
It begins in first person,

and suddenly "I" becomes Bill. Big mistake. Did I watch my wife get gang banged, or did Bill? (I hope it was Bill!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
interesting story

Not sure where the story is headed but maybe the boys are planning on blackmailing her. But this story should of been posted in Non consent. I'm enjoying the story so. Hope chapter 2 is posted soon.

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
A bad story with a lot of issues...

A bad story with a lot of issues...1st - The biggest and more serious one, is why a man that loved his wife, would watch and allow that she was raped a lot of times by several men for two hours? 2nd - After her behavior in the first day in the beach, did he still believed that she never cheated him in the previous years? 3rd - Why a woman that swore off drinking for a lot of years suddenly began to drink and drug herself again? 4th - Is any need to make a part 2 of this story? As soon as she founds out what he did and he thinks with his real head about what she did, this marriage is dead...So please save us from a follow on on this bad story about even worst characters...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What husband does nothing while his wife is being raped?

How low of an animal do you have to be to do nothing during the 2 hours your wife is being raped. It never crossed his mind that maybe her life was in danger? Didn't it dawn on him that he should call the police?

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgover 7 years ago
This

is a seriously disturbed and distorted view of how people should be treated. People who think this way should urgently seek professional counselling.

KristieBechirKristieBechirover 7 years ago
Two of the thngs I hate most in stories

are authors who think women who are being raped suddenly get into it, as their "bodies betray them" (as so many authors explain it),

and authors who switch from first to third person narrative. This story has both, so I give it a 1.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
3***

For a first story this isn’t as awful as some have implied. (Except, of course, if you were trying to write a marriage manual, in which case it’s without any redeeming qualities.) Since I assume you were shooting for an erotic story, I gave you a 3. If this had been a 4th or 5th story I’d say it rates a 2.

Why? The switch from 1st (I) to 3rd (Bill) person is a basic no-no. You also basically gave us a play by play account of their vacation. Next time try using 3rd person all the way and thereby you’ll be able to tell us what hubby and wife thought and felt. As another has mentioned or implied, there really isn’t much erotic about a woman being tied down and raped. If you are going to let us watch a husband getting off by seeing his wife constantly raped for several hours, you have to give us a reason to make it believable.

As you can see from the comments, writing is a bitch and when you submit to LW it’s even harder. Don’t give up, many of us will be looking forward for your next story.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Husband needs to clue her in on how he feels

The husband loves his wife's adventure, he needs to tell her he loves it and loves watching. She'll love him for it and they will have a better marriage in my opinion. Excellent xoxoxoxo Annette

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
They have two incomes, no kids

And they haven't had a vacation in 15 years? What kind of retarded couple is this? If they can't even go on a vacation, what the hell have they been doing with their money? If they are that focused on their careers, are they just roommates who happen to fuck once In awhile. Seriously, why even get married?

I stopped reading when he decided to tell her of his raise and then she broke out the weed. What, now they're going from job centred to fucking stoned? Bah. Lousy plot.

dyonysosdyonysosover 7 years ago
Excuse me

What kind of a tag is " Watching Drugs " ,the usual kind of bullshit story where the woman gets raped,doesn't drink but drink anyway,gets stoned with all the usual consequences

No vote

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
no thanks, not for me

*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Always fun

It's always fun to have a slutty wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
For above average intellect

how did you come to write this?

SharedSigneSharedSigneover 7 years ago
Don't bogart that joint my friend :>)

And toss all the sour grapes in the garbage where they belong. Five stars for a hot story. There's a loving wife and extra-marital fun so it's fine in this category.

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
A thank you to @buderica as a real writer...

A thank you to @buderica because he is how a real writer should be: He writes what he likes, and accepts the good and bad critics from the readers!! I say critics, not uncalled-for insults!! Just critics about the stories and characters! Not like so many other writers, like recently @Robsound and @a_random_user, that delete the bad critics trying to show how their stories only get good comments!!!

budericabudericaover 7 years agoAuthor
From the Author...

For most of the negative comments I can only say, "Get a grip people! It's a story!"

I have been a reader of Literotica for many years now. There's a story (many) that appeal to readers of all persuasions. For any of you to condemn them for their tastes defies the very principle of this publication. In so many ways you reflect the intolerance of people that would chastise all of you for even pulling this site up. That said, going from 1st to 3rd person is a huge blunder that I should have picked up myself. I'm unable to rectify the matter now but will endeavor to avoid it in the future and proofread more thoroughly. For the one who wondered how she walked naked back to the hotel, it was a cottage on a private beach. To those of you who critiqued this story, good and bad, I thank you. My next submission has just been submitted and I invite all of your views. Enjoy your Literotica, a truly unique publication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Well written Loving Wife story. One of the best on here. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mistakes!

You made a few mistakes in this story - both grammatical and your choice of the category that you placed the story. However, the story was interesting and deserving of the 4* rating that I gave it. You show promise as an author, so please keep writing. By the way, I mostly read LW stories and this would have been a great story if she had let the boys fuck her with out the restraints.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why There Are So Many Divorces

These two people don't even communicate with each other. Great marriage! But with a husband who is a wimp and a whore for a wife,well.....what can you expect. I had to laugh though when I read at the beginning of this that, they were successful at their jobs and had no kids but hadn't taken a vacation in 15 years....yeah right! C'mon and get real...15 years without a vacation...either not successful or this writer is brain dead!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Dude, you changed from first person to third and didn't even notice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous