No Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that came a torrent of fluid out of her vagina. It took Sam by surprise at first. He looked down with interest. He could see inside of her. And in the middle of her sex he could see her hymen in a half moon covering a good portion of her hole. He brought his index finger to his lips and kissed it. He then pointed down and delivered the kiss to her virginity.

Sam wiped his mouth on her sheets and got up to lie down next to her. She snuggled up and got on top of him, forcing him into the wet spot. Sam didn't mind. Here he was, holding the girl he loved and in a state of total bliss.

They cuddled until the late afternoon, at which point they had to get dressed hurriedly before her roommate came back. On the way out of her dormitory he asked Tricia if they could get together the next day.

"No. I don't think that would be a good idea."

"Why? Do you have something you need to do?"

"No. It's just that, you're a good friend and all. But I don't think we could ever be together."

"What?" Sam felt like he had just been sucker-punched.

"Look. That was so great what happened between us. You were true to your word. But..."

"But, what?"

"Well... now I can tell Jamal that we can do something together now. Just not everything"

"I don't believe this."

She looked up sheepishly at him. "Hey. We'll always have this afternoon. You'll always be my best friend."

She kissed him on the cheek and walked back inside her dormitory.

Sam got back into his empty dormroom and spent the next few hours crying silent tears into his sheets. He was wrong to feel like he could ever be happy. On this day he coined his favorite phrase:

"Life is just a continual game of getting kicked in the balls. It's funny for the kicker, but painful for the kickee."

12