No Touching

Story Info
It's not cheating if you don't touch!
10.1k words
4.6
34.7k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partmyk
partmyk
323 Followers

"Damn, I can't believe you're going again," I sighed. "You've only been back, what, a few days?"

"I know, I know, I'm sorry," Jackie replied. "Five days. I'll be back in five days."

"But how long after that until you're back out on another business trip?" I asked. "This is getting ridiculous."

"Geez Cole, are you really doing this now?" Jackie asked sternly. "It's my job, what do you want me to do?"

Jackie and I looked at each other as I declined to respond.

"I can't do this right now I have to go," Jackie said, grabbing her carryon bag and walking out to her car.

"See you in five days!" I hopelessly called out to her.

Jackie got in her car and closed the door. She looked up to me for just a second, putting a hand up to say goodbye with as minimal effort as possible, and pulled away. I closed the front door and turned back inside.

"Another long trip?"

Abby stood right in front of me as I turned back inside, startling me. I looked at her puzzled for a moment.

"Jackie," she said. "Is she gone for a while again or will this be quick this time?"

"Oh! Yeah sorry. This one is only five days this time," I responded with sarcasm.

Abby stood, shaking her head, her wavy brunette hair tossing side to side.

"I don't know how your relationship has lasted three years like this," Abby said. "I mean hell, I moved in six months ago and I get fed up sometimes with her not being around. I can't imagine how you feel."

I looked to Abby and concentrated on what she was saying.

"Don't get me wrong," Abby quickly added, "she's very nice when she's around. It's just that. Well. I don't really see the chemistry between you two."

Abby smiled warmly, letting me know she was telling me this from concern and not out of jealousy.

"Yeah, I see where you're coming from," I told Abby. "It's hard to keep things together when we're apart all the time. But I just keep remembering how it used to be between us before she got that job a year and a half ago. Now it seems like all we do is argue in between her business trips." I paused a moment, then added, "But things will get better."

"Are you trying to convince me that this is a good relationship, or yourself?" Abby asked. She smiled at me again and shrugged her shoulders, then turned to walk back upstairs.

"Think about it, Cole!" she called back, turning to look at me for a moment. "I hate seeing you unhappy," she finished, and continued up.

I already had been thinking about it, for months now. Ever since Jackie got that job I've barely seen her. She's gone most days of the week and when she is home she's so exhausted from traveling and time differences that we barely do anything together. It's also been killing her sex drive, which has been especially hard for me. We've only had sex a handful of times over the last year, and even then she was never the one to initiate it. I started out with a much stronger sex drive than Jackie, but the difference between us has exponentially increased lately, as Jackie seemingly has no interest in it at all.

I looked up as Abby neared the top of the stairs, trying to catch a view of her ass. Abby always wore clothing that covered her figure around the house like sweatpants and sweatshirts, but I could still tell there was an amazing body hiding under those clothes. Abby got to the top and I barely caught a glimpse of her butt as she got up to the last step. Even under her sweatpants you could tell she had a firm, round ass. I listened as she walked down the hall, out of sight, stepping to her bedroom door as I heard it creak open.

The lack of sex in my life lately has caused me to fantasize about sex a lot more, specifically with Abby. Something about how adventurous and secretive it would be was a huge turn on, not to mention the fact that Abby was simply beautiful and charming with her small button nose and dark eyes. And we really did get along well together, seeing how I spend more time with her around the house than I do with Jackie.

Abby and I are also really comfortable with each other, having spent so much time together, even playfully flirting with each other from time to time. I only recently became aware of a small crush I'd developed for her, and honestly, I think she feels the same way about me.

I was starting to think Abby was right about my relationship. I mean I still care about Jackie, but we've been clearly drifting apart lately.

I realized this was a lot to take in all at once. I was still mad at Jackie for leaving so abruptly for another business trip and maybe I was over thinking things. I decided it would be good to go talk to Abby about it. She seems to have noticed me and Jackie's relationship has been rocky lately and it would help to have someone else's perspective.

I went up the stairs the down the hall to Abby's bedroom. The door was left ajar and I peeked in to see if Abby was busy. She was just lying on her bed trying to get comfortable, so I decided to just walk in.

As I lightly began to push the door open I heard a soft sigh from within.

"MMMMmmmm, yeah," Abby exhaled quietly.

Before I realized what was happening the door was opened entirely and I was a full step into the room.

And there lied Abby, her sweatshirt still on but her sweatpants were lying on the floor next to her bed, her hand beneath her underwear. I watched for what was no more than a split second as Abby's hand gestured around her pussy before she looked up to me. We made eye contact, Abby staring, lying frozen with shock, and I immediately looked away.

"Shit, shit, sorry!" I stammered, twisting my body away and out the door. "Fuck I'm so sorry Abby! The door was open and I thought you were just lying down. I still should have knocked. Sorry!"

I didn't wait for a response. I closed the door as I stepped out and walked straight to my room and onto my bed.

I could feel my cheeks flush red with embarrassment. "Holy shit!" was all I could think. Did that really just happen? I felt bad for walking in on Abby like that, but at the same time I was getting more and more turned on. In all my fantasizing about Abby I never once thought about her masturbating. In my head that just wasn't something girls did. I was shocked!

And then I was struck with a realization.

Was Abby masturbating to me? We had just finished speaking and she immediately went upstairs and started. Holy shit! I think she was!

I could feel the blood from my cheeks start to fade as it rushed to my cock causing it to swell beneath my pants. The image of Abby's hand pulsating in her underwear was embedded in my head, her long, thick, bare legs leading up to her pussy, hiding under a thin layer of cloth. I just couldn't control myself.

I unzipped my pants and lowered then below my hips, and my cock sprung to life. Fully erect in a matter of seconds, I wrapped my hand around it and immediately started pumping hard and fast. Up and down, up and down. I closed my eyes and imagined Abby masturbating. In my head I watched as her fingers moved around her pussy, in and out, in and out as I continued to pump my hand over my erection in rhythm as if I were fucking her.

"MMMMmmmmm, yeah," I hear Abby's soft, sexy voice over and over again.

Up and down, up and down. In and out, in and out.

I was ready to cum already. I hadn't been this excited about anything in a long time, and couldn't last much longer. My hand was uncontrollably jerking off my cock. I felt my orgasm building up inside me, ready to burst. I decided to try and hold out a few more seconds.

"Ohhhhhh, Abby," I whispered, imagining her pussy one last time, before I!

I opened my eyes ready to cum and in my periphery saw a figure standing at my door. I twisted my head, still jerking off, and there stood Abby, still only wearing her sweatshirt and underwear, staring at me, her jaw hanging open.

I looked up to her and we made eye contact, and in that moment a load of cum that had built up for weeks exploded out of my cock.

Abby's eyes moved towards my twitching penis, still in my hand, and stared, open mouthed, for another half second, before retreating back into the hallway.

"Holy shit, Cole!" Abby said from behind the wall. "Sorry, I just came to apologize and the door was open!"

I heard Abby's footsteps skitter down the hall and back to her own room, this time hearing the door close behind her.

I sat up in my bed, catching my breath.

Fuck, did I seriously leave my door open after what just happened? I couldn't believe the series of events that just occurred. Although I did feel bad about walking in on Abby, we were kind of even now. And even though maybe I shouldn't be, I was ecstatic about getting to see Abby masturbate. And as a bonus, I'm pretty sure she was thinking about me while she was doing it! She even seemed to enjoy herself while she was watching me.

I started to wonder how long she was watching me for. Was it only a few seconds, or longer? I imagined her watching me the entire time, enjoying herself.

I relaxed a bit, calming down from the whole situation, and began to realize how awkward our next encounter might be.

Four days until Jackie returns:

I didn't run into Abby for the rest of the day. I think we were both hiding out in our rooms, worried about what to say to the other, but the next morning started as if nothing had happened at all.

Well, almost nothing.

"Oh, uh, hey Abby," I said modestly as I walked into the kitchen, passing behind Abby as she faced the stove, cooking up some eggs. I immediately noticed Abby was wearing a long white t-shirt, but was still only wearing underwear. She never walked around without pants on like this.

"Oh, hey Cole!" Abby said. "Morning! Want some eggs? I'm already cooking some up it'll be easy to throw in a few more."

"Yeah, sure thanks," I said, opening up the fridge and grabbing some juice, poured a glass for me and one for Abby, and sat down at the kitchen table, facing Abby's back as she cooked.

Neither of us said anything for a while, and there was clearly a bit of tension between us. I watched as Abby moved around, cracking eggs and scrambling them. As she did, her curvy body shimmied side to side.

"Salt?" she asked.

"Yes please!" I replied.

Abby stood up on her toes and opened the cabinet over the stove, and reached for the salt and pepper shakers. As she did this, her shirt lifted up and I got a great view of her wide, curvy hips and round, jiggly ass. Suddenly, she turned towards me.

I quickly looked up to meet her eyes but it was too late, she had already caught me checking her out.

She smiled wryly for only a moment.

"Pepper, too?" she asked.

"Uh, Yeah, a lot, please. Thanks," I muttered.

Abby turned back to the stove where he sprinkled the salt and pepper on, and turned around with two plates. She sat down with hers and handed me mine.

"Hey, uh, sorry about that," I said. "It's just, well, I've never seen you wear anything like this around the house."

She didn't say anything to me, as she gathered a fork and napkin from the table.

"And about yesterday," I added.

Abby looked up to me.

"I should have knocked first, I'm really sorry," I said.

Abby smiled. "Oh, that? I felt like an idiot for forgetting to close my door." Abby paused a moment. "But you left yours wide open! I couldn't believe it!"

"Wow, way to make me feel worse. Thanks, Abby," I said smiling back at her, embarrassed.

"Trust me, you have nothing to feel bad about," Abby said, raising an eyebrow and winking at me. We laughed, and started to eat our breakfast.

"So I guess we're even then?" I asked a little while later.

"Maybe?" Abby questioned. "I mean, I'll admit, you only saw me for, what, two seconds. Three tops? I watched you for at least a whole minute. That hardly seems even to me, but if you insist..."

"What!" I exclaimed, laughing with shock. "Are you serious!?"

"Yup!" Abby grinned.

"I'm. Well I'm quite shocked," I admitted. "I can't believe you would spy on me like that," I said, honestly baffled that she stood there and watched me the whole time.

"Please, look me in the eyes and tell me that if I hadn't seen you in my doorway yesterday, that you wouldn't have stayed and watched as long as you could."

"Well," I said. "Yeah, you're right. There's no way I would have stopped," I told her. It felt strange to be this open about watching each other masturbate.

"While we're on the topic," I added. "Well, um..."

"Come on," Abby said. "Just say whatever your thinking. We've come this far..."

"Were you thinking about me? You know. When you were..."

"Masturbating?" Abby said bluntly. Just hearing her say the word was a huge turn on. "Well, uh..." Abby paused, suddenly hit with embarrassment. She looked down at her empty plate. "Yeah, I was," she said.

I couldn't fucking believe we were having this conversation. Abby just admitted to masturbating while thinking about me! My thoughts immediately went back to yesterday. "MMMMMmmm, yeah," was all I could hear in my head in Abby's soft, sultry voice.

"Well, I mean, I was thinking of you, too," I decided to admit. "But I think you already know that."

We were silent a moment, then Abby looked up to me, and we both started laughing.

"Yeah," Abby said, still chuckling. "I was pretty sure you weren't fantasizing about some other girl named Abby."

Neither of us said anything after that. We finished eating and Abby was the first to get up. She noticed I was finished with my breakfast as well and reached out for my plate.

"No, it's alright, I got them," I told her. "You already made breakfast for me, let me clean up."

"I'm already up!" she said cheerily. "I don't mind, really."

Abby gabbed my plate before I could say another word and turned towards the sink. As she scrubbed the plates clean her body shimmied slightly side to side and I caught the bottom curve of her ass jiggling under her white t-shirt.

Abby finished cleaning and turned back to face me. I looked up into her wide, deep brown eyes, and was overcome with realization. I let it sink in for a moment as I looked at her in a different way than I ever had before, overcome with an emotion I hadn't felt since I had first met Jackie several years ago.

"Abby?" I started.

"Yeah?" she smiled.

I was briefly frozen as I continued to look at her.

"Come on, Cole! What? Tell meeeeeeee!" Abby pleaded.

"I... I think I'm going to break up with Jackie," I finally managed. Abby stopped smiling and stared.

"What?" she asked. "Are you serious?"

"When she gets back from her business trip," I added. "It's something that I've been thinking about recently, and well, it's just not working out between us anymore. You were right. Yesterday when you said you didn't know why we were still together. It got me thinking and well,"

"Oh gosh Cole!" Abby said. "I didn't mean for you two to break up. Oh no, I'd hate to be the reason you and Jackie... Cole I didn't mean any-"

"No, Abby it's not your fault," I interrupted. "I mean, listen. Honestly, we spend so much time together and we get along so well. And hot damn I can NOT get you out of my head since seeing you last night."

Abby's face flushed a light red and looked down at the floor a second before picking her head back up shyly look back to me.

"You made me realize how bad things have been for a long time between me and Jackie, and how much more of an attraction I have for you than I do for her."

I suddenly realized what I was saying, and felt my own face flush with red. Was I admitting all of this out loud? What just came over me? I looked down at the dining table I was still seated at, not able to bring myself to look back up to Abby.

The silence lasted about 200 years.

And then Abby finally said, "Cole. That's awesome!"

I looked up, and an excited smile crossed Abby's face like I'd never seen before.

Abby scurried over to me, sitting on the armrest of my chair, and leaning in to kiss me. I couldn't believe this was happening! Still, at the last second I reluctantly turned my head to the side, and Abby hesitantly pulled back.

"Oh, uh, sorry, I," Abby started.

"No, no. Abby I'm sorry," I told her. "I want to kiss you, trust me," I smiled. "It's just. Well, I've dated Jackie for three years now. I'd feel bad if you and I started something before I could officially end it with her, you know?"

Relief fell over Abby's face.

"Ah. Yeah, I understand," she said.

"And I don't want to call her and do it over the phone. That just wouldn't be right. Can we wait until she gets back? I'll end it with her then. In four days."

"Four days," Abby repeated. "Hmmmmm, yeah of course we can wait till then. The anticipation could be exciting, don't you think, Cole?"

Abby winked at me and stood up off the armrest.

"Four days," she repeated to herself once more, trailing off and starting to walk away. "I um, have some things I have to do today. I'll see you later tonight?" Abby said turning towards me.

"Uh, yeah sure. I'll be up in my room most of the day. I'll see you around dinner time?" I asked.

"Yeah. Dinner time," Abby repeated again, smiling at me, and then turning back around to leave.

I thought Abby had seemed a little strange there, but we did just have a pretty weird and very forward conversation about masturbating and me ending a three year relationship to possibly be together. So I guess she wasn't acting that weird.

I figured I should head upstairs and relax a bit in my room. I didn't really have any plans the rest of the day so I decided to read for a while and take some time to myself to think about how exactly things are going to go with Jackie when I told her it's over. We already fought pretty often, I couldn't image how she'd react to me telling her it was over. And as much as I didn't really want to think about that part of it, it was even more exciting thinking about Abby. I still couldn't believe I got to see her masturbate! Gosh she was so hot the image was ingrained in my head. I got up and headed up to my room.

Hours had passed and it was nearly 5pm. I figured Abby might be back by soon and I wanted to cook her dinner to repay her for making me breakfast earlier before she got back. I walked out of my room and started down the stairs when I heard a rustle in the living room. Damn, did Abby already make it home?

I was halfway down the steps and started talking.

"Hey Abby, I'm going to make dinner for us tonight," I started, continuing to make my way down the stairs. In my periphery I saw Abby's figure lying on the couch. "I was thinking spaghetti, how does that soun-"

I came to a complete stop as I reached the bottom of the steps, turning towards Abby only to find her sprawled out on the couch facing me with only a top on. No pants. No underwear. Her legs were spread apart and her middle finger was circling her bare pussy as her other hand grasped her left breast over her shirt.

"Shit, Abby. Sorry! I didn't even think you were home yet!" I started, turning go back upstairs.

"MMMMMmmmmm, Cole wait!" Abby moaned.

I stopped, hesitantly turning back towards her, then was hit with the realization. Abby wanted this. There's no way she'd be doing this unless she wanted me to see!

My eyes shot back towards her, staring at her wet pussy as Abby's fingers groomed over it.

"Cole," Abby whispered. "Oooohhhhhh, Cole. It's so hot when you watch me!"

"Abby," I said not wanting to look away. "It's not right. I'm still technically with Jackie. I told you, we can't do this yet."

"Do what?" Abby moaned, continuing to masturbate while she talked. "We're not really doing anything. After all, technically it's not cheating as long as we don't touch each other, right?"

Abby look up to me, making eye contact, and then plunged her middle and index fingers into her vagina. "Ooooohhhhh, fuck, Cole!" she moaned again.

partmyk
partmyk
323 Followers