No Touching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in no position to argue. I stared in awe. I felt my cock getting hard, pressing into my pants. I lower my hand over it. Even touching myself over my pants felt amazing as I watched Abby's finger glide effortlessly in and out of her small, pink pussy, her ass cheeks jiggling with each thrust in and out.

"Is this how it's going to be?" I asked. "For the next few days?"

Abby didn't stop masturbating. "Yup!" she said as her hand continued to move over her clit in circles. She looked up to me and our eyes met again. Abby had dark eye liner on, making her look sexy and mysterious. She gritted her teeth together,

"Cole I'm cumming!" she exclaimed, never breaking eye contact.

Abby let out a soft moan as she exhaled and slowed her hand over her pussy, then stopped. She lied for a few seconds, then sat up and pulled her underwear and pants up. She looked up to me and smiled wide.

"You said we couldn't start anything until after you break up with Jackie, so..." Abby thought a moment. "Maybe you'll join me next time? Or, you know, surprise me later or something."

I didn't respond. I couldn't. I was still too shocked this was happening. Was this was going to be the norm for the next few days? Just matter-of-factly masturbating for each other in the middle of the day?

Abby stood up and walked towards the stairs, stopping before taking them up.

"Spaghetti sounds great. I'll be down in a bit!" Abby said raising her eyebrows at me, and then hurried up the steps.

Dinner was surprisingly normal. We ate in the living room while we watched 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia', laughing our asses off and teasing each other a bit. After we finished I cleaned up and washed the dishes. I went back to the living room but Abby wasn't there. I decided to go upstairs and saw a light on in the hallway bathroom and had an idea.

While Abby was in the bathroom I went straight to her bedroom and quickly took off my shirt and pants. I inhaled deep, excited and a little nervous, and threw my underwear to the floor as well, and hoped into her bed.

I had an erection almost immediately. The excitement of jerking off for Abby was enough to get me hard, but now I could easily think of a bottomless Abby masturbating right in front of me and getting an erection happened in no time at all. I lied on my back on Abby's bed, my cock standing straight up, and I gripped it lightly, and began stroking it.

I could hardly wait for Abby to finish up in the bathroom. My stiff cock was almost painful with anticipation. Soon I heard the bathroom door open and Abby walking down the hall. She turned into her room and saw me right away. I looked up to her, her deep, dark eyes drawing me in again, and her jaw dropped in shock.

"Cole! I didn't expect!..." she trailed off, speechless.

I started stroking harder and faster, pumping up and down with a stronger grip this time.

"Oh, this is so much fun, isn't it??" Abby asked.

All I could do was nod. Abby's jaw still hung open but she started to smile as well. I imagined my cock in her mouth as her lips wrapped around my immensely hard cock.

Abby walked towards the bed and sat down right next to me, hovering over my cock.

"Cole, I'm impressed!" she said. "I wasn't expecting a surprise like this so soon! Wow your cock is big..."

Abby trailed off again admiring my penis.

I was so excited I was already about to cum. Just looking at Abby, fully clothed nonetheless, was getting me off.

"Abby, I'm going to cum any second," I told her.

Abby smiled bright with excitement.

"Oooohhhhh Cole, cum for me baby," she said in a sultry voice.

And that was all it took. Cum erupted from my cock in a few thick pulses, and Abby's eyes went wide with pleasure.

Abby walked over and grabbed some tissues and handed them too me, and I cleaned up.

"Wow," Abby said. "I never knew I had that kind of power."

"You're so hot, Abby," I told her.

"Oh no, not that," she replied. "I mean, I told you to cum, and you came! I didn't know I could make boys cum on command like that. It's like some kind of super power!"

I looked at her puzzled for a second, then burst out laughing. Abby chuckled as well.

Abby leaned forward, as if speaking with my penis, and said, "Cum!"

Obviously, nothing happened.

"I Command thee to cum at once!"

A few seconds passed and Abby looked back to me.

"Well, maybe I have to let my powers recharge before I can do it again," Abby said.

"Yeah, that's probably it," I smiled. "You dork."

Abby shrugged her shoulders and I sat up, grabbed my clothes, and put them back on.

"I'm probably going to head back downstairs to watch some TV. You coming?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll be down in a bit," Abby said, and I turned and walked out of her room.

"Hey, Cole?" I heard Abby call just as I turned down the hallway. I peeked back into her room.

"See, isn't this going to be a fun few days?" she asked.

"Hell yeah." I told her, and headed downstairs.

Three days until Jackie returns:

Abby and I watched TV for a few hours that night, again as if nothing had happened, and went to bed. The next morning I woke up and headed downstairs, still dreary eyed and half asleep. I walked into the kitchen half squinting from the light and passed by Abby, opening the refrigerator.

"Hey Abby. Good morning," I said, grabbing some cold brew coffee and pulling it out.

"Morning Cole!" Abby said cheerily.

I turned to the counter and poured myself a glass.

"Want some?" I asked without looking to her.

"Sure."

I poured a second glass and left it on the counter, grabbing mine and sitting down at the dining table.

My eyes slowly adjusted to the light in the room and I looked to Abby, rubbing my eyes a moment, because surely I wasn't seeing things correctly.

My eyes fully adjusted and then shot wide open. Abby was wearing a French maid's outfit, black with white trim. And nothing else! No bra. No underwear. Nothing! Her back was to me and I watched as she motioned around the counter, her thick, strong, long legs completely bare up to where the trim of the maid's skirt just barely covered her ass. Straps laced over her shoulders leaving her mid-back completely bare. A choker collar clasped around the back of her neck and she pulled her hair back and upright.

Then she turned around towards me.

Abby tilted her head to the side and smiled. The front of the maid's outfit was nearly see-through and for the first time I got a decent look at her chest. Her breasts were covered but I could still tell how perky and firm they were. And they looked like C-cups in size. Holy shit! I couldn't believe this. Abby always wore such baggy clothing and I assumed her breasts were smaller than they actually are. Even the other day when I walked in on her and all she had on was a bra - it must have covered her good because I had no idea they were this big!

Abby picked up her coffee and took a sip. Her lips smacked together as she swallowed.

"MMMmmmm, thanks for the coffee, Cole," she said winking at me.

"Hey, no problem!" I said a little too excited.

Abby tipped her mug of coffee to the side, purposefully spilling a few drops onto the floor.

"Oops!" Abby said. "Let me clean that up!"

Abby grabbed a paper towel and bent over at the waist, dabbing the floor with it. Her breasts hung down under her, wobbling side to side ever so slightly. And I didn't hesitate.

My cock was aching for release. I pulled my pants down and grabbed my cock, jerking off right away, staring at Abby's cleavage. Abby look up and saw my cock under the table, smiled, and looked back at the floor.

"Oh this stain just won't come up!" Abby said, turning her body around so her bare ass and pussy were staring me in the face under the skirt of her outfit.

"I really have to put my whole body into this one," Abby said teasing as she began to rock her body forwards and back, scrubbing at the floor. With each forward and back motion her jiggly ass lightly clapped together over her pussy, and I started to imagine myself fucking her from behind. My hard cock reaching nearer and nearer until it pressed right into her vagina. In and out with each of Abby's forward and back motions, her ass clapping against my penis as it penetrated her. I started furiously stroking my cock.

Abby stood back up, tossed the paper towel away, grabbed her coffee again and took a sip.

"Oh, Cole!" Abby pretended to be surprised I had my cock in my hands. "You're such a naughty boy!" she said, then spilling a bit of her coffer over her chest as if by accident.

"Oh, look what you made me do!" she moaned.

Abby, as if nothing at all, pulled the sides of the maid's outfit over her breasts and in towards her sternum, fully exposing her chest.

I was shocked again by how incredible her boobs were. For their size they were still incredibly perky, her small pink nipples pointing straight outward.

Abby moved her hands over them, pressing her hands into each one smearing a thin, shimmering coat of coffee over them, then grabbed a towel and proceeded to wipe the coffee off her breasts, jiggling as she did so.

My cock was immensely hard at this point and I was very close to cumming. Abby walked over to me and bent over, her breasts nearly touching my face. She looked down at my cock.

"You ARE a naughty boy. Well, are you going to cum so I can clean you up?" she asked.

"Oh god. Any second," I replied.

"Maybe this will help."

Abby turned around and bent over again, hypnotically twisting her hips side to side as she backed up ever so slowly, her pussy mere inches away from my cock. I started to feel the heat emanating off her pussy, and that put me over the edge.

"Oh god, Abby. I'm cumming!" I warned her. I ejaculated several times right onto her ass and I thrust my hips forward and back a bit to help emphasize the feeling of really fucking Abby. My orgasm subsided and I relaxed in my seat.

Abby walked away for a moment and cleaned my cum off her ass with another paper towel, slid her maid's outfit back over her breasts and grabbed her mug.

"Thanks again for the coffee," Abby smiled, and walked out of the room.

"Wait!" I called out to her.

Abby stopped and turned.

"Yeah?"

"Where in the hell did you even get that outfit?" I asked.

Abby just giggled, raised her eyebrows at me, and left.

"Holy shit!" was all I could think.

I didn't see Abby the rest of the day.

Two days until Jackie returns:

I heard the door to my room creak open the next morning, but I was only half awake and didn't pay it any attention. It wasn't until I felt someone crawling on top of me when I opened my eyes.

Abby, wearing a loose pair of sweatpants but completely topless, had slithered on to me as I lied in bed. She flipped one leg over me, straddled my pelvis and immediately started grinding her hips forwards and back, her thighs and pussy gliding over my penis.

"Abby!" I nearly shouted. "Abby we can't do this, not yet!" It took everything I had in my half-woken state to tell her to stop. It already felt so good!

Abby stopped rocking her hips a moment.

"It's alright, Cole," she said with a comforting smile. "Look!"

Abby pointed to the silk sheet that covered me.

"See?" she added. "This is between us, so technically we're not touching."

"That seems like semantics to me, Abby," I said.

"Isn't this whole thing semantics?" she asked.

Abby started rocking her hips again. I was only wearing a pair of boxers and started to get hard already. There was so little fabric between us I could really feel her body pressing into mine.

"Yeah," I relented. "You're right."

Abby smiled again. "I knew you'd see it that way!"

I watched as Abby's breasts motioned forwards and clapped back against her chest with each rock of her hips, grinding her pussy over my cock.

"MMMMmmmmmm, yeah, that's it," Abby said, able to tell I was getting harder and clearly enjoying it. It felt like my cock was right us against her pussy now as she started to make smaller, faster motions with her hips.

"Fuck this feel so good!" I told her. "Abby you're so hot!"

Abby tilted her head back, her straight brunette hair falling back over her shoulders. I watched her hip bones becoming more prominent as she moved them forwards and then receding back into her soft body and under the waistline of her sweatpants as she motioned away.

"Ooooohhhhh, God your cock feels so good, Cole! I can't wait until I get to fuck you!" Abby called out. "I want you inside me so bad!"

Hearing Abby moan like that made me harder and harder. My cock was ready to explode already.

"Oh god, Abby I'm going to cum soon!" I told her.

"Me too, me too! Hold on!" Abby said, her breath getting heavy.

Abby leaned forwards now, allowing her breasts to fall down below her. They rolled in circular motions as she grinded my cock faster and harder, faster and harder. I desperately wanted to reach out and grab her breasts, but held myself back.

"Oh god, I'm cumming!" Abby called out. "I'm cumming I'm cummingggggggg!"

At the same time I felt my cock pulse cum into my boxers, and Abby felt it too, as her entire pelvis spasmed right after I started to ejaculate.

Abby quickly slowed her grinding to a halt and slid herself off the bed. She picked up her night shirt off the ground and put it back on.

"That was a good way to wake up!" I said.

"You're welcome!" Abby replied. "Hey I have to hurry up and get to work. Damn I don't even have time to shower either, I'll have to take one tonight when I get back..."

Abby trailed off in thought.

"I have to get ready for work too. I'll catch you later tonight!" I told her.

Abby winked at me and left the room.

"Well!" I thought. "I guess this is my life now..."

I sat up and got myself ready for the day.

I got back home late, almost 9pm. I stepped inside, took off my shoes and headed up stairs to change. I walked down the hall I heard a hum in the bathroom and saw a light on from a crack under the door. I walked over to it and sure enough the humming noise was coming from the shower. I knew Abby was in there, and immediately had an idea to surprise her this time.

I walked over and as quietly as I could, I twisted the door knob, just to check if it was unlocked. It was, and I slowly released it back to its original position. I quickly took off my clothes right there in the hallway. Shirt. Pants. Underwear. I was completely naked. Just standing in the hall with no clothes on felt rather invigorating. My penis started to swell with excitement. I put my hand back on the doorknob and again, twisted as slowly and quietly as I could, pressing the door open and slowly releasing the doorknob again. I stepped inside and pressed the door towards the door frame, but not closing it all the way, to stay as quiet as possible.

The bathroom was steamy, and I easily slipped right up to the shower, right next to the opaque curtain where I could just vaguely make out the body on the other side. My cock was rock hard thinking about a wet, naked Abby bathing on the other side.

I stepped a little closer to the shower, and there was a creak from the floor.

"Cole?" Abby questioned quickly.

I tossed the shower curtain aside. Abby was immediately a little startled, but quickly relief fell over her.

"Cole you big jerk!" Abby said, reaching out of the shower and shoving me. "For a second I thought you were the killer from 'Psycho'.

Abby put her hand to her chest, feeling her heart beat, but brought attention to her silky wet breasts. Abby, once the shock wore off, noticed the fact that I was naked.

"Damn," Abby started. "Well are you going to get in here with me or what?!"

Abby stepped aside and I hoped into the shower. Abby's body looked even better wet from the shower, and this was the first time I got to check her out completely naked. Her stomach was flat but soft and complemented her ass and chest wonderfully. Abby's hand went straight to her glistening pussy and began rubbing. I followed, making a loose hand around my cock and stroking it forwards and back.

"MMMmmmm," Abby moaned. "You know, being frightened of getting stabbed to death in the shower really gets your adrenaline going," she joked.

"Heh! Sorry, I honestly wasn't even thinking about that! How dumb of me," I told her.

It was incredibly hot to be talking nonchalantly while masturbating in front of each other. We'd done this a few times now but I was just as horny as the first time, if not more so now. I already had to fight off my orgasm.

"How was your day?" I asked matter-of-factly, staring down at her pussy.

Abby got more aggressive, wiggling her hips around in addition to increasing the speed of her hand motioning around her clit.

"It was kind of a tough day." Abby paused, then slipped her middle and index fingers into her vagina. "Ooooohhhhhhh," Abby moaned. "I really need to relieve some stress..." Abby put a hand on my shoulder and leaned forward, whispering wetly in my ear "...with your big, hard cock."

Abby leaned back, licking her lips and tossing her wet hair to the side.

Beads of water trickled down our bodies, a heavy steam swirled throughout the bathroom. Abby began to moan again and I started to hear the sucking, suction noises of her pussy as her finger continued to pump in and out of it.

"Oh god, you're so hot!" I told Abby. "God I want to fuck you so bad right now!"

"Oh keep talking dirty, Cole!" Abby cheered me on. "Oh jerk off that hard cock for me!"

"I want to pump my thick cock inside of you!" I continued. "I want to cum in your tight little pussy!"

"Oh god, Cole I'm going to cum! Oooooooooohhhhh yes, baby!"

Abby's fingers restlessly jerked in and out of her pussy and her entire, soaking wet body started to tremble. I could hardly contain myself any longer. I was stroking my cock as fast as I could. It was ready to erupt with cum.

"Cum for me, baby! Please cum all over me!" Abby chanted. "Ooohhhhh, yeah!"

I held on for one last stroke before I ejaculated harder than I ever had in my life. Cum shot out, clinging to Abby's chest and stomach.

"Ohhhh, god yes! Yes, Cole! Keep Cummingggggggg!"

Abby orgasmed just as hard as I did, her entire body trembling. She put a hand back on my shoulder to keep from falling over.

"I don't know how much more jerking off my cock can take," I told Abby as we both leaned on each other, catching our breath.

Abby laughed. "We got, what, two more days?"

"Two more days," I said.

After we composed ourselves we actually washed up a bit, Abby cleaning my cum off her and the both of us lathering up and washing our bodies, taking turn under the shower head, careful not to bump into each other as we shuffled and shimmied past each other while we switched, all the while I got to admire Abby's naked chest and ass while she bathed.

Once we were done we hoped out and dried off.

"Where are your clothes?" Abby asked.

"I took them off in the hallway," I admitted.

Abby and I laughed a bit at that. I'm not even sure why, but it was funny for some reason. Abby took some extra time to dry her hair and we got our pajamas on and met back up in the living room. Abby and I decided to watch a movie. I made some popcorn and Abby picked 'Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me'.

"I was looking for 'Psycho'," she said, looking at me with a smirk. "But this'll have to do."

"Good choice," I said smiling.

We laughed throughout the entire movie, and Abby fell asleep on my shoulder near the end. I picked her up once the movie was over and carried her to bed. I tucked her in under the covers and turned off the lights, and headed to my room for the night.

One day until Jackie returns:

I hadn't heard from Abby the following morning. I assumed she was sleeping in and so I ate breakfast and left for the day. When I got back home that night I was pretty exhausted and I sprawled out on the couch in the living room, and watched some TV to zone out.