No Touching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a long day and it was pretty late so I assumed Abby was already asleep for the night. An episode of Rick and Morty that I had already seen a few times was on, and I started to nod off, when I heard a few creaks in the hallway upstairs.

I looked over towards the stairs and saw Abby start to descend. I closed my eyes and stretched my arms and legs out in a sprawling yawn, then opened my eyes again.

And, as I should have suspected by now, Abby reached the bottom of the stairs and stood, staring at me, with no clothes on at all.

Abby leaned to her left resting one arm on the railing of the stairs, her right hip slanted upwards, annunciating the curve of her hips and ass as extensions of her long, lithe legs. Her C-cup breasts hung from her chest, curving upwards slightly, soft and firm, large yet still perky and supple.

I sat up immediately to get a better look at her body. Abby continued to stare at me, one eyebrow lofted slightly higher than the other, her deep eye shadow lending a sexy yet mysterious look.

"I thought you were going to be home hours ago," Abby stated.

"Sorry" I replied. "Got caught up with work, I guess." I shrugged my shoulders.

Something about Abby made a little nervous this time. Excited, but also a little nervous.

I could feel my cock start to swell, and my hand instinctively started to rub it from outside my jeans as if it were normal to be touching myself in front of my roommate. I wasn't even thinking about it, I just went right to touching myself in front of her.

Then again, Abby was completely naked.

"I was waiting for the last few hours!" Abby groaned, starting to slowly walk forwards. "I was about to give up and masturbate all by myself!"

Abby slowed her walk even more, then got down on the floor on her hands and knees.

"I, uh," I stammered. "I'm glad you waited!" I said, my heart pounding in my chest.

Abby started crawling towards me like a cat on all fours, her ass lifting and releasing, left, right, left, right, with each slow, forwards motion of her hips as she crept, never breaking contact with her dark, sexy eyes.

"Me too," Abby said in a soft whisper.

"So," she added, her shoulder blades sliding against her bare back as she inched closer.

"Here's the deal." Abby came to a stop about five feet away from where I sat on the couch, still on her hands and knees, looking up at me. "You're going to do what I tell you, and you're not going to cum until I say it's ok. Got it?"

"Ye-yes ma'am!" I said.

"Good," Abby said assertively. "Now then," she began whispering again, "it's about time you took some of those clothes off, wouldn't you agree?"

I stood up and pulled my shirt off, past my broad shoulders and up over my head, then quickly dropped my jeans to the floor and stepped out of them. My cock was immensely hard. It wasn't leaving much to the imagination as it pressed up against my loose underwear. I grabbed the waistband of my boxers, ready to pull them off.

"Wait," Abby said. "Slowly."

I paused a moment, then slipped the waistband down over my left hip, then my right, taking them off inch by inch. The band reached my cock, and I tossed my boxers off, my erection bouncing up and down a few times before settling into position. Abby stared at it, her mouth hanging open.

"Oh, Cole!" she exclaimed. "MMMMmmmmm, I've been waiting for this for hours. Please start jerking it off for me. Pretty please?"

Abby started wiggling her body side to side with excitement, and I could barely contain myself as well as I watched Abby's soft breasts hanging under her, swaying side to side, her small pink nipples pointy and erect.

I grasped my cock with my hand and started motioning forwards and back. Abby scurried forward more and got up off her hands, kneeling now, her head right next to my cock. She watched intently as I stroked it.

"Faster, Cole!" Abby said with excitement, "Stroke your thick, hard cock for me!"

I did as she said, quickening my pace. Abby grabbed both of her breasts, squeezing them together, her mouth still gaping open.

Abby brought her mouth to a few centimeters from my cock. I could feel her warm, wet breath against it as her breathing got deep and heavy, her chest rising and falling as if trying to catch her breath.

I started to stroke it even harder now, Abby's warm breath turning me on even more.

"Ohhhh, baby. Want to see my hot, wet pussy, Cole?"

All I could do was nod.

Abby leaned back, stood up for a moment, and took a seat on the coffee table in front of me. Abby spread her legs apart, opening the lips of her pussy, presenting her vagina to me. Her pussy was glossy and wet, the opening to her vagina looked incredibly tight.

"Oh god, Abby," I started. "I don't think I can last much longer!" I warned.

"You can't cum yet!" she scolded. "Not until I tell you." Abby winked at me, then licked her lips. She turned back, watching my cock as she lowered her own hand down over her pussy and started to rub it in circular motions.

"Cole, my pussy's so hot for your hard cock! I want it inside me so bad!"

I slowed my hand considerably, otherwise I would have cum right there. I was on the verge of orgasming.

"Oh Cole," Abby moaned. "Please jerk off for me! I'm begging you oh god!"

Abby's moaning got louder and louder. I was barely even touching my cock any more. The slightest motion at this point was going to put me over the edge.

Abby's hand furiously rubbed her pussy, her hand motioning up and down in tiny vibrations. Abby got back down on her knees, her face right in front of my cock.

"Oh Cole, cum for me!" Abby chanted. "Cum for me! Cum all over my tits!"

I grasped my cock once again and in a single pump, I ejaculated. Cum spewed out, shooting onto Abby's breasts, covering them. Several waves loaded onto her, dripping down onto her body.

"Oh god, Cole! That was SO worth the wait!" Abby said giddily, lying back over the table, catching her breath.

I got up and handed her some paper towels, and she cleaned herself up.

"Jesus, Abby," I said. "Thank goodness you told me to cum. I wasn't going to last another second!"

Abby and I laughed, and we both got our clothes back on.

"I'm impressed you lasted as long as you did!" Abby said.

"It's only because I was trying to hold back. Otherwise I would have cum before you finished crawling over here on your hands and knees. God that was so hot! Abby you're sexy as hell!" I told her. "I can't get you out of my head!"

Abby smiled, and we sat on the couch together.

"When does Jackie get back?" she asked.

"Tomorrow. Her flight lands at 10am so she'll probably be back around 11."

I thought about that for a moment. Jackie was going to be home tomorrow? It seemed like I had developed an entirely new life in the several days she'd been gone.

"I can't believe she'll be back tomorrow," I said aloud.

"Are you nervous?" Abby asked.

"Yeah," I admitted. "That just hit me now. I have to break up with her..." I trailed off a bit.

We were quiet for a moment.

"Honestly," I said looking up towards Abby. "I can't wait for it to be over."

Abby smiled brightly.

Jackie returns:

"When?" Abby asked, sitting on the couch.

I paced back and forth in front of her.

"Like, 30 minutes?" I shrugged my shoulders and looked over at the clock.

10:30am.

"She texted me half an hour ago that the plane landed and the airport is about an hour away," I added.

"Well," Abby started. She had a glare in her eye, and I knew what she was thinking.

"We can't," I moaned. "Not now, are you nuts! Jackie will be here soon!"

"It seems like you need something to take your mind off of Jackie for a bit," Abby said, teasing her shirt up over her flat stomach and bringing her hand up to her chest, cupping her breast.

"I can help you relax," she said in a deep, playful voice. "Thirty minutes is plenty of time!"

"No, Abby," I whispered harshly, as if there were someone around that could actually hear us. "There's no way!"

Abby rolled her body around on the couch, taking her shirt off as she did so. She stopped while on her back, unzipped her pants, and lifted her hips up in the air, taking those off as well.

"Well, I'm just going to sit here and masturbate for you one more time," Abby said. "Feel free to join me!" Abby winked at me, already down to her red bra and lace underwear, and I knew I could only resist for so long.

Abby slid her hand under her panties and slowly motioned her hand around her pussy, grinding her pelvis in small circular motions in the air as she did so.

"MMmmmmmm, Cole this feels so good!" Abby moaned as she looked at me with her dark eyes, my cock starting to ache as it stiffened, pressing hard into the crotch of my pants.

Abby paused a moment, lifting her hips up in the air as she lied on her back, bringing her underwear to her knees and then down to her ankles. She kicked them off towards me, landing on the floor off to my right. Abby then rested her pelvis back down to the couch.

"I bet you didn't know I could do this," Abby trailed off.

Abby spread her legs far apart, letting me look at her small, pink pussy. It was glossy and wet, her lips spreading apart so I could see her clit and the opening to her vagina. Then, Abby brought her legs back, reaching her feet behind her head! She reached around her leg with her right arm and placed it over her pussy again, pressing her fingers into her clit and rubbing in vibrating circles.

Abby's breath got heavier and her chest rose and fell with each desperate breath.

"Oh Cole, masturbate with me. Please jerk off that hard cock. Please jerk off for me!"

I couldn't believe what I was seeing! I knew Abby was pretty flexible but I never could have imagined this! Never in my life had I wanted to fuck someone as badly as I did in that moment. Abby's tight hot pussy was begging for my cock as I got a look at her full round ass like never before.

I ripped my pants and boxers down to my ankles in a single motion and kicked them off my feet. My penis was so hard it was almost painful not to relieve myself in some way. I stepped right up to Abby, standing over her, my erect cock hovering above her body as she plunged her fingers into her vagina,.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yes!" Abby called out. "Oh Cole I need you inside me!"

I gripped my cock and immediately started jerking off. Abby's free hand reached out to touch my cock, but stopped a few inches away, teasing, then pulled it back down and squeezed her breast. Abby's legs still flexed behind her head.

I could hear a wet slurping suction with each outward motion of Abby's fingers as they exited her pussy before another pump back inside. Her pace quickened, as did mine.

I gripped my cock tighter and started motioning forwards and back faster and faster, thrusting my hips forwards and back, imagining that I was actually fucking Abby.

Abby pulled her fingers out of her vagina and brought her legs back down from behind her head. She rolled onto her back and then picked herself up onto her knees and turned around, her ass facing me at the same level as my erection as she leaned over the backrest of the couch. Abby reached her hand back and slid her fingers between her lips and began to rub her clit.

"Ooohhhhh, Cole! My pussy is aching for your cock to be inside me!" Abby moaned. "I want your cock in me So Bad!"

Abby's hand swirled around her pussy, and she teased her ass backwards and forwards, inching it nearer to my cock and then away as if I were fucking her from behind. I could feel the heat from her pussy getting hotter and hotter.

"Oh god, Abby! I want to fuck you so hard right now!"

Abby pressed her ass backwards again, but this time she went farther than before, and the head of my penis pressed into her pussy. The wetness and the heat were irresistible.

"Cole, you have to fuck me!"

I let go of my cock and grasped Abby's ass with both hands, forcing her back into me as my penis entered her vagina in a single, hard motion.

"OOohhhhhhh, YES!" Abby called out. "Fuck me, Cole, Fuck me!" she chanted, Abby's breath getting heavier and heavier.

I drove my cock in and out of Abby's pussy as hard as I could. I couldn't control myself. This was pure, built-up animal instinct. My hands pressed hard into Abby's jiggling ass, pulling it towards me as it clapped against my body with each forceful thrust forwards. My cock slipped in and out of Abby with ease, the soft, silky walls of her tight vagina milking my cock with each pump in and out. In and out. Faster and faster.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum!" Abby yelled.

Abby arched her back now which allowed me to penetrate her even deeper. I could feel my cock pumping into her cervix again and again.

"Abby your pussy feels amazing! I can't believe it!"

"Oh Cole, keep fucking me! Your cock feels incredible inside me I'm going to cum!"

I reached forwards and unclasped Abby's bra, which miraculously had stayed on this entire time. It dropped down to the couch and Abby's breasts hung underneath her, rocking forwards and back as we continued to fuck.

I leaned forwards and grasped her right breast, soft and firm at the same time. The feeling of her breast in my hand as I fucked her put me over the edge.

"Oh god Abby, I'm going to cum!" I warned. "I can't last any longer!"

"I'm cumming, Cole!" Abby moaned. "Keep fucking me! Oh god I'm cumming I'm cummingggg!!"

I thrust one final time into Abby's pussy, then pulled out an instant before cum erupted out of my cock as I ejaculated onto Abby's back and ass. Cum covered Abby in waves as it pulsed out of me before slowing to a drip and then stopping. Abby collapsed onto the couch, falling onto her stomach, and I fell over next to her. We took a few moments to catch out breaths and I got up and grabbed some paper towels and helped Abby clean up.

Abby and I composed ourselves, Abby finally mustering the strength to roll over. Abby sat up, put her arms around my neck, looked into my eyes a moment, than kissed me.

"Cole that was the most amazing thing!" she said, still breathing heavy. "That was the best orgasm I'd ever had!"

"Me too," I said. "Must have been from all the teasing we'd done this week. I'd never cum that hard in my whole life!"

Abby smiled and released her hands from around me. Abby and I got our clothes together and put them on. Abby finished first, and sunk into the couch, tilting her head back in a mixture of exhaustion, relief, and ecstasy.

Just as I pulled my shirt on over my head and zipped up my pants, I faintly heard footsteps walking up the pathway to the front door. The steps got louder and louder as they approached. There was a jingle of keys just on the other side of the door. A key slid into the lock and twisted, and sure enough, the doorknob twisted and the door swung open.