Noah's Starship Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There weren't many spectators at the game, except for two families on the other side of the field and a few smaller Arab-looking guys near me. An older, muscled white guy had paused his run and sat watching for most of it with his headphones in and sunglasses down.

I wasn't sure that they had won until all of the players in blue got in a circle and jumped in a group hug and chanted something with excitement. They then made this weird centipede line where the two teams patted each other on the shoulder and said something in their language. It was a consolation ritual.

Navid pulled away then and rushed towards me, "We win!" He got right in front of me and squatted down and looked up at me with his wide, brown eyes and expectant smile. He put his hands on my knees.

"That was an awesome game! You were so amazing!" I said with excitement. It made him blush and turn his head a he tried to downtalk his performance. "No way! Your team killed out there!" I assured. Pacified, he pushed himself back up using my thighs. My body always reacted so quickly to his touch.

"Thank you, Noah. No one has come to see me play since I left Iran," he offered me his hand and then pulled me up forcefully from the bench when I took it. I was learning that was a thing with him and this time I caught myself before stumbling into his chest. He pulled me into a hug though and held onto me as his sweat soaked my shirt.

He turned back towards his friends who were coming towards us and said things in his language that sounded like goodbyes. He kept me right against his side with his arm across my shoulder the whole time. If we looked odd to his friends or the other players, no one showed it. This culture seemed very ok with male to male physical affection.

We got back to his car and roared back to our side of the valley. He kept my hand under his on the gear shifter again. I kept my eyes on it rather than looking forward at the craziness of his driving as he zig-zagged between the cars.

He pulled up in front of a house on a quiet street in Encino. "I must shower, then we will get food. Sounds good?" He grabbed the bags and led me inside without waiting for an answer.

The house was newer than the 1950's era homes on the street. It had that dark-tiled, Spanish villa look to it with a wide, stained-concrete driveway. Inside, it had beautiful hardwood floors and high ceilings. It was a mile from the apartment I shared with my dad, but a world apart from what I was used to.

Navid pushed me through to a large living room where two guys who looked like they could be Navid's brothers were seated on the couch playing a video game. They said something to him in Persian and he answered as they eyed me with interest.

"Aram and Bashir this is Noah," Navid pointed at them as they each gave me a wave. "Two of my roommates. There are four of us here," he added. They were shirtless and looked like they hadn't been out of bed for long.

"I must make a quick phone call and then shower. You can wait here with them?" Navid asked as he pointed me to an overstuffed leather chair that matched the couch where the boys had returned to their game. "I will be quick!" He padded across the living room and disappeared into a door that must have been his room.

The guys didn't address me at first, but then Bashir said he was hungry and Aram looked over at me.

"Noah, you can bring us chips please? There is bag on counter," Aram said to me.

"Yeah, of course!" I jumped up glad to be doing something other than watching the fighting game that held their every focus. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the bag and brought it back and set it on the coffee table.

"You can bring big bowl please? Easier to eat that way," Bashir chimed in.

"Sure," I went back to the kitchen and dug around in the cabinets until I found a big plastic bowl. I brought it back and poured a healthy amount of chips into it.

"Napkins," Bashir said and I went right back to the kitchen.

"Oh, we might get thirsty. Can you grab us two Monster drinks out of the refrigerator, please?" Aram asked with a smile when I came back with the napkins.

I started back towards the kitchen and turned back to them to see Aram giving Bashir a wink and nod towards me. They said some things to each other in Persian and laughed.

I was coming back with two cold cans when I caught Navid walking back out wearing only a fresh pair of tight sporty boxer briefs that clung happily to his bulge. He had showered and had the towel around his neck. His skin looked darker in the low lights of the living room. His black hair was still wet and he had combed it back into straight lines. I knew when it dried it would fluff back to its natural curls.

He looked upset when he saw me carrying things and started yelling at Bashir and Aram. They didn't appear uneasy at his state of near nudity. He came towards me and took the cans out of my hands with a troubled look and set them on a side table out of reach from the gamers.

"You are not here to be servant. They take advantage of smaller boys," he nodded to them.

"He is a good boy," Bashir laughed from the couch.

"It's ok, I don't mind," I said softly and lowered my eyes to meet his magnificent chest.

"I ordered lunch. It should be here soon. There is enough for you two pigs as well. Let me know when it arrives please. I need to lie down," Navid slipped a few twenties from the waistband of his boxer briefs and I caught sight of a dark puff of his pubes. He tossed the money to them and then took my hand and led me right in front of the tv and back to his room.

There is something about being in your crush's bedroom, especially a straight, sporty guy like Navid. I felt my heart give a few extra beats when he led me in with his hand in mine. I instantly smelled his body spray and a hint of dirty laundry.

It was the typical straight boy's room, or at least how I imagined one to be. His room was filled with sports gear, an overflowing laundry pile, a large bed with bright blue blanket and matching pillows. He had a big window with just the thin curtains drawn to let some light into the otherwise dark room. On his desk were textbooks, a very nice laptop, and a lot of papers. Over that was a wall-mounted tv tuned to some soccer game with the sound off.

Navid set his phone into a cradle and tapped at the screen until soft Persian music filled the room. He hung his towel up over a door that led to a small bathroom and then turned off the lights in the bathroom. I watched his ass flex and move in the tight boxer briefs as he walked past me and over to the bed. He sprawled out on his back with his head against the pillows as he grabbed for the remote.

"Come, Noah. Lay down with me. I need a quick nap. Is ok," he pat the blanket and I slipped off my shoes and placed them out of the way. I crawled onto the bed as he flipped between soccer games until he found the one he wanted.

My small bed always had us pressed together. His was bigger and I laid down on my side and hugged his pillow to nap as he got into the game he was watching. He was on his back and one hand settled on his stomach as his other absent-mindedly fumbled with his package.

A commercial break came and he looked over at me with a smile, "You don't sleep?"

"No sir," I don't know why I added sir. I was too busy watching his chest rise and fall with breath to fall asleep. My body gave a shiver from the cold AC vent that pointed down at me from the ceiling.

"Too cold? You want under the cover?" he asked with concern, but I shook my head. I didn't want to risk anything separating us.

"Come, I am warm from the shower," Navid reached over and slid a hand under me and around to my back. He pulled me into him until my head was against his chest; my lips brushing the hair of his pecs. He kept his arm around me and hugged me tightly as his attention went back to the game.

"Is something is in your pocket, Noah," he said and I froze. My cock was rock hard in my shorts and pressed into his side.

"Uhh!" I scrambled back from his hold and rolled away from him to conceal it.

"Oh," he said as realization hit him and a thin smile crept across his lips.

"I should go. I forgot I have homework," I sat up on his bed and kept my back towards him as I looked around for my shoes.

"We had homework?" Navid asked and I realized my story wouldn't hold since we had the same summer class together.

"Uh, something else. I..." I was horrified. I felt my heart thumping in my ears as I tried to think of a way out of this. But then I felt his hand on my arm. He had scooted towards me on the bed. He pulled me back and around to face him.

"It is ok, Noah Kinney. I know about boys who are confused like you. You do not need to feel ashamed." His face was inches from mine like he wanted to kiss me, but I didn't dare make a move. My heart was beating so fast and my head felt light.

"You don't understand yet. You are an innocent," he assured me with the kind of smile you give someone who needs cheering up.

"I'm sorry, Navid. I don't know why I lose control with you. I haven't had a lot of experience with this. Please don't hate me. I will go home," I lowered my eyes to his lap then and saw that his bulge was thickening up and spreading over across his thigh.

"You want it. You don't know why, do you?" He whispered. I shook my head. He lifted my chin so our eyes met. He took my hand and placed it along the top of his cock outline as he studied my eyes. I gripped the fat shaft as he smiled at me.

"You feel what you do to me?" he asked and then traced his tongue along my jaw. I closed my eyes and trembled in his arms.

"Beautiful light boy... so innocent. You want me, Noah? You want to please me?" Navid tickled my earlobe with his tongue as I melted.

"Yes sir," I whispered and nodded, finally admitting out loud what I wanted from him. He kept his hand over mine as it held on to his bulge. He pushed my fingers so they gripped his shaft and then moved my hand to jerk him.

I looked down and saw a spot of precum had formed on the boxer briefs and was spreading quickly. A little of the juice leaked through the material and I desperately wanted to taste it.

"You are a good boy, Noah. You want to taste me, but you wait for instruction. You know to only take what I give you, sweet boy." Navid whispered in his low, commanding tone that made my body shake in his arms. He rubbed my back gently as our chests pressed together.

A knock on the door snapped us out of it and one of the guys called out something in Persian to him. Navid answered and then got off the bed and left me there. He slid on a pair of loose shorts and went out to get our food.

I laid back against his bed to catch my breath as my cock sun-dialed up towards the ceiling. He came back a few minutes later with two cartons and a large plastic mat. I scrambled to sit up and hide my shame. I couldn't look at him. I focused on his feet, dark and muscled with a trail of black hair down the center and sprinkled over his toes. Even that part of him was exotic and filled me with lust.

He sat right in front of me and set down the mat and then the food. He hooked a finger under my chin and raised my eyes to his to show me that he didn't feel awkward with me.

I wasn't hungry, but he showed me how he folds the pita and makes a little taco with the meat and vegetables. He dipped it in the hummus and brought it to my lips. I chewed off a piece as his other hand rested on my cheek and thumbed just below my eye.

"Is good, no?" he smiled and then shoved the rest of what he'd assembled into his mouth.

I nodded at him. "Is it your people's food?" I asked ignorant of his culture.

"I am not Lebanese!, Noah Kinney. Are you Australian?" he laughed.

"Sorry, I didn't know where it was from," I blushed and looked down at the food.

"You must smile, Noah Kinney. It is ok. I understand you. I am not upset, but I will be if what I feed you does not make you happy," He gave an exaggerated smile and I returned it. We spent the rest of the meal talking about other things as our cocks went back to normal. He kept insisting on feeding me until I was full.

"Why do you say that with... you know, 'that stuff' that I am confused?" I asked when we'd finished and he set the cartons and mat on his desk.

"In my culture," he started and flopped down beside me on the bed. "When a boy is like you, we get him help to become a girl. Some boys are similar to you, but not like you. They like to please many men for their own pleasure. There are many like that here. They are loud and irresponsible. It is not how you are. You are quiet and know how to submit to a man who is worthy of you."

"I haven't ever... 'pleased' a man. I did jerk off with one," I started and looked down his body.

"That is natural. All boys do that, it means nothing. Just discovery. Your father was wise to protect your innocence. I knew that first day we met that you were naive," Navid assured me and rubbed my back as I looked at his chest. He pulled me down into his side again and kissed my forehead.

"I'm not that innocent!" I defended as his hand wandered down my back.

"It is a good thing, Noah. It means you haven't been hurt and have something special to give when you find the one who will earn it." He lifted my chin so our foreheads touched. Our eyes looked into each others and I could taste his breath. His hand gave my ass a squeeze and I whimpered softly. I watched the corners of his lips raise up into a smile and then felt his lips on my cheek.

"You have excited me, Noah Kinney. You can't leave me this way. It is not fair," Navid put my hand on the outline of his cock and this time I squeezed it on my own. I lifted up off of his chest to look down at it. He was hard again and his cock snaked up his right thigh with precum once again leaking through the fabric.

I wanted to taste it. I wanted some part of him inside me. I peeled back the stretchy material and his cock laid there before me fat and leaky. It was the biggest piece of meat I'd ever seen on a guy. I hadn't seen many, other than when Erik and I discovered how easy it was to find them on his computer.

There was a little pool of clear precum just above the tip where it touched just under his abs. The thick, veiny monster gave a lurch when I touched it again and another heavy dollop shot out a few inches onto his stomach. I hooked the waistband of his boxer briefs under a heavy set of furry nuts. I sat back to take it in as Navid crossed his arms up behind his head to show he was making no moves to stop my exploration.

I put my other hand in the center of his chest. He had nice pec muscles. They weren't super developed, but strong enough to have that definition to be proud of. I rubbed my hand over the soft, black hair that splayed over his almond skin and then I touched one of his small, dark nipples. It responded to my touch and perked up a small point that turned lighter as it hardened. I gave it a little twist and Navid leaned up quickly and laughed.

"You like my chest," he said and put a hand to the back of my head, pulling me in for a kiss. His lips were plump and wrestled mine into submission as I felt his tongue slide into me. I leaned into him and got up on my knees on his bed. He laid back and pulled me with him and I had to straddle him to keep up.

He kept his lips locked on mine and his tongue twirling slow circles around my own as he pulled me down against his chest. His hands slid up the back of my shirt and I raised my arms as he slid it off.

My pale, little chest wasn't entirely on the scrawny side. I did have a bit of definition past the awkward, gangly-skinny boy stage. He rubbed my back as my smooth chest pressed down into his hair one.

"Emerald eyes, so beautiful Noah. My little leprechaun baby," he said after he released me from his kiss and pushed me up a bit.

"I like yours too. They're all um brown and stuff," I said, not being smooth in the least when it came to flirt-speak.

He gave me an odd smile not sure what to make of my comment, but then he kissed me again. He reached behind me and I felt him grip his cock and whack it against the fabric of my shorts. He pushed the tip between my cheeks and rubbed it.

"Someday I will put my seed in you when it is time. It will take much work to get you ready. You are so new. Do you want that, Noah?" he asked and bit his lip as he jerked his cock against my ass.

"Yes. I want all of you... Will it be new for you too? Have you done that before?" I don't know why I'd asked that. All his talk of me being naive and innocent made me wonder if he had done this before. I thought of what Erik had told me about the guy fucking him and moving on. Navid couldn't do that, could he?

"I am a man, Noah. I am 25 and have had much experience. As your gift to me will be your innocence, mine will be my experience. It is how it is done when you find your mate. It is like practice so that you can experience the very best of how it should be. With a size like mine, it is important that I know how to make you feel right and not hurt you. You wouldn't want me to hurt your tiny bud, would you my rose?" Navid said all this barely above a whisper in his deep, bedroom tone. It made every little prickle on my skin awaken as he spoke and lipped at my ear.

"No, I don't it want to hurt," I shivered against him. "But have you... you know, done it with a lot of guys? Were they like me? Did you leave them right after?"

"That is not proper to ask, Noah Kinney. You are too innocent to even know the questions to which you are not prepared to hear answered. I will show you all you need to know, and I promise I won't leave. Yes?" Navid sealed his question with a kiss to my lips as I nodded.

He tongued me again as he held me there on his chest and then I felt his hand move to the top of my head and he pushed me down his chest. My tongue slipped out of his lips and traced down his chin and then his neck, between his pecs, and settled onto his belly button. He pushed me down and then pushed my head in circles around his belly. He tasted clean with just a hint of sweat from the energy we'd worked up.

He pushed gently on my forehead then and lifted me up and off of him. I wanted to taste his cock, but apparently it wasn't yet time for that.

"You will finish what you began, Noah." he took my hand and again placed it on his cock which had grown larger and angrier in its quest for my ass.

"Yes sir," I nodded and reached down. I couldn't get my hand all the way around it and my pumps felt futile as his massive tool laid against his thigh. I reached under it and lifted it up and off of him. It was heavy and sturdy. Mine wasn't small either, but compared to his it was laughable. I pumped his cock and looked up to see he had his eyes locked on mine.

He reached a hand to my small chest and tweaked my nipples in turns as he nodded approvingly, judging me worthy of his gaze. I started to wank him faster, but he grabbed my wrist and slowed me down, showing me the preferred rhythm.

"There is no rush, Noah. I want to see more of my boy. Your skin is like milk, your nipples so pink and beautiful. Take your shorts off so I can see my boy," Navid encouraged as I blushed. I wasn't used to a guy like him being into a guy like me.

He pulled his cock away when I didn't respond fast enough. He nodded for me to stand off his bed. I put my feet to the floor then and felt a red blush settle in across my cheeks, chest, and anywhere else that was exposed. I wasn't ashamed of my body, but no one had ever really seen me totally naked. Erik and I had jerked off together a few times, but I just took my cock out and he, his.

Though Erik was a bulkier guy, my cock was bigger than his and he'd been surprised by it. Still, in this competition, Navid was incomparable. Navid held his cock out of my reach and nodded at my shorts and then waved at me to come towards him. I walked towards him and he unbuttoned the top of my shorts and then pushed them down. I stood there with a thin pair of blue briefs tented hard with my cock. He pushed them down to my ankles and my cock bounced up towards his face.