Noah's Starship Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is larger than I would have thought" Navid said with surprise and leaned back away from it. He didn't waste much time looking it over and didn't try to touch my cock. Instead, he turned me around and then let out heavy breath of approval.

"So beautiful," he said and put his hands on my ass. He squeezed me with interest and I looked back to see him lick his lips. He spread my cheeks apart with a whistle of appreciation and I felt his thumb brush over my hole.

"Hey, woah!" I yelped and jumped away from him as I covered my ass with my hands. "What are you doing?"

"So innocent," Navid remarked as though it was my greatest selling point and looked at me with hunger and pity. "Such a tight little pink hole. Prettier than I anticipated"

I felt my body turn beet red as my heart thumped loudly. My cock was dripping and pulsing from the memory of his touch. I felt naked and ashamed. I pulled my cock up to my stomach and covered it with my hand as I stood there before him. Navid was sprawled out on the bed and jerking his cock in slow, squeezing motions.

"Come back. You aren't ready for that, but it is so hard to resist," Navid gave the bed beside him a pat and my body followed his instructions before my mind could process them.

he pulled me down beside him and put his arm around me. I rolled into his side and my cock touched his thigh. He didn't move to touch it, but pressed his lips to mine as I reached for his cock. I parted my lips and his tongue slid in and danced around my own as I stroked him. I mimicked the tight squeeze he had done in my absence.

"You are so beautiful, Noah," he whispered when he pulled his lips from mine and went back to nibbling on my ear. I was breathing so hard into his neck and inhaling his overly man-scented bodywash. I whimpered as his teeth bit softly against my neck, just under my ear. He skimmed his way down to my jaw and found every little pressure point. My cock was rock hard as it rubbed against his thigh and I jerked him with increasing urgency.

"You want to be my baby and let me show you for what your body was destined, sweet Princess?" Navid's voice deepened and his breath became increasingly ragged as I jerked him, my palm massaging the tip of his cock.

"Please," I whined. "I want to be yours." I kissed on his cheek and then traced my tongue around his ear. I wasn't sure what he had done to make mine feel so good. I didn't have good techniques or any experience with that. I traced around the edge of his ear and then down to his neck like he had done to me. I tried to make him feel what he produced inside of me, but it had the opposite effect.

"Hah!" Navid started to giggle and he pulled back and the magic was broken. "That is... what is word? Tickling?" He turned to meet my eyes with a fierce smile.

"Let me please you, Noah. You only need trust to me. And keep stroke me," Navid's body gave a sudden lurch to indicate that was the one thing I was doing right.

I loved how he lost his English skills the more he got into this.

"Yes sir," I said and looked down to see my wrist was coated in his precum as I jerked on him. His cock was so hard and fat that my fingers couldn't encircle it. I was basically rubbing the underside of his shaft as his hips began to buck and push his cock against my wrist.

"You feel so good to my cock," He hissed and fought to keep his eyes open. "Even better your beautiful eyes shine for me in the sunlight," he referred to the light streaming through the window.

"You are... so hot. I never would have thought you could be into me," I admitted between gulps of air. And then without warning my cock started to shoot against his leg. I had focused so much on his pleasure, it came like a wave and I started to whine and push my cock into his thigh.

"Uhhh, I'm cumming! Fuck Fuck! Uhhh," I made a mess between us. I'm a shooter and this was the most excited I'd ever been when finishing. I shot up over my chest and onto my arm as I rubbed against him. My body shook and twisted and he used the moment to poke his finger between my ass cheeks.

I gave a loud yelp and he quickly brought a hand to cover my mouth. I was shooting like a fountain and my eyes rolled back and fluttered as my body convulsed into his side. He poked hard at my hole and gave it a few harsh smacks as I bucked into him and he kept my mouth firmly clapped.

"MmmMmmm" I mumbled into his palm.

"Shhh," Navid warned, "My friends will hear you and wonder what I am doing to such a beautiful boy to cause such noise."

"Sorry," I mouthed into his hand as I came down against his chest and slowed my stroking of his cock. I gave it a hard squeeze and slowly brought my grip up his shaft. I watched a glob of precum build from the tip. I held his shaft there just under the flared, brown tip and the clear pearl slid out of the swollen slit down to rest along my index finger. I brought it to my lips and looked at Navid who was eyeing me with a raised eyebrow.

"You want to taste my seed? You see what you do to my body, Noah? It is your gift." He rubbed my back encouragingly and I brought my finger to my lips and pressed it through like I wanted to do to his cock. I sucked in his salty precum and Navid pulled me in to kiss my cheek. When my finger was clean, his lips found mine.

I went back to stroking him. He was so hard and I wanted him to finish so badly. He seemed more interested in exploring me again though. I was on my back, wedged into his left side with his arm around me. With his right hand, he twisted my right nipple playfully until it puffed up and started to ache. With his left, he rubbed my tummy in slow gentle circles. My cock was hard again though still deep in the shadow of his monster.

"It's so big," I mused. "How did it get so big?" It was a dumb question, but in my state of nervous arousal it was the best I could do. He laughed.

"I am not biology major, Noah." His lips played with my cheek as his big, dark eyes watched my fascination with his body. "I was your size when I was much, much younger than you are. It grew. Maybe it is not done yet."

We laughed together and I rolled back against his side as my own, hard cock angled towards his. I was slow-stroking him and started to pump my cock against his thigh again.

"Let me look at you," he said and pulled me up to straddle his thighs. He raised his knees up and I started to fall forward towards his chest, but he gently pushed me back and supported me against his legs. My cock fell on top of his and he pushed my hand away.

He grabbed both of our cocks together and held them with both of his hands. It was the first time his fingers had touched there and I let out an "Uhhh!" of excitement. He started to rub us together. My cock was dwarfed by his, but he didn't comment on my size. He eyed with interest the contrast of my pale, thin shaft with pink tip against his dark, wide shaft and fat, brown head.

"You like that, baby?" He bit on his lip and his eyes started to flutter as he stroked us together. I felt ready to cum again and I nodded as I struggled to keep my eyes open. He was stroking fast and urgent and my cock started to feel raw in his dry, rough hands.

"I am going to finish," Navid warned and then his cock started to pump under mine. He shot fat globs of cream over his stomach and up to his pecs and then mine did the same. I twisted in his lap as I shot out with him and we coated his midsection in our mingled juice.

"Uhhh!" we moaned together and my body jumped as he steadied me. Our eyes met and we mirrored each others' cries of ecstasy as our cocks thumped in unison. He worked our cocks like a singular firehose and tried to aim the last few shots at me. I got hit in the chest and then again on the lip. I wasn't sure which cock it came from, but when I licked at it I tasted a heavier amount of salt.

We finished and he pulled me forward and against his chest. I laid my cheek on his heartbeat and he hugged me to him as we regained our breath.

"You are mine, Noah Kinney," he whispered to me and ran his fingers through my sweaty hair. He gripped the back of my head and angled my face up to look at his.

"You are my little princess, Noah Kinney," he said a little louder and I saw in his eyes that he meant it.

"You aren't going to leave me now?" I asked him.

"I will leave you to piss, but then I will return and enjoy your body once more. We have a few more hours until your father expects you to be home," he said with full sincerity as though it were poetry.

"No, I mean like... Are you done with me? Erik said Arab guys just want to fuck and then they leave," I admitted.

"Well lucky we are! I am Persian!" Navid laughed.

"Oh. It's different?" I asked.

"Of course it is! I am no Arab. I am from Iran, from the greatest civilization in history. We invent everything, including beautiful white boys like you to serve our needs," he laughed at his joke.

I laughed too.

"But no, Noah Kinney. I have not gotten what I want from you, not yet." He said and kissed the top of my head.

"And when you do?" I said, biting my lip and looking up at him with wide green eyes.

"When I do, I will be the happiest man on earth and spend the rest of my days enjoying it," He dragged me up along his sticky, sweaty chest and planted his lips on mine.

+++