All Comments on 'Noah's Starship Ch. 19'

by tarzanacide

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
well done

that was perfect glad to know that Noah can push back once in a while and i'm glad the story reflects whats actually happening in real life.

Love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I wondered if you would touch on the mess we have made of our country. Not only did you do that, but you did so in such a way that showed the depth of despair tearing people in love apart can bring, and the lengths necessary they will go to in order to stay together. Like Navid, I have hopes our country can right the many wrongs our current leadership is trying to make into policy or laws. Although you most likely didn't write this chapter as a political statement, it was a beautiful one.

UBERtoesUBERtoesabout 7 years ago
Perfect in every way

Emri, love you, Noah and Navid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

If a real man never takes it up the ass, and navid is thus a real man, what does that make Noah? The woman? The girl? His wife? He is kind of delusional to think that Noah has a pussy as his ass where a real man cums, he is insecure. But judging by how Noah allows him, it seems Noah also believes he is the woman. With a clit and pussy for her man. Nothing wrong with that.

jacksjoojacksjooabout 7 years ago
Great Chapter!

This is your story, write what you want. If someone is offended politically so be it, stories are complex and unfold as circumstances change.

You are a great writer who has introduced us to Navid and Noah. I am greatful for that because they are both so likable, seperately and together. You have greatly enhanced my understanding of this kind of a relationship, and helped me to reach a new appreciation for them.

I always smile when I see you posted another chapter, Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautifully written

Thanks for entertaining us with ur little reality show even though u don't get paid for it it.....keep it up.....Thank you....

canndcanndabout 7 years ago
Good for you

That made it better for me to see the political brought in. It is true and that is the scary part. . It gave a voice to people who are here doing the right thing and who may lose family whether they can't visit bc they won't be let back in when return or they are forced to leave. Made the story more real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarzanacide@tarzanacide
188 Followers
writer/student from los angeles, ca Not posting on Lit anymore, but see below https://emriwrites.blogspot.com/ https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmriWrites

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES