All Comments on 'Nobody Else's Business'

by Stephen_Heathcote

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

Quick hard and to the point a real quick release phew !!

peebudypeebudyalmost 9 years ago
funny

nice story. loved the witty banter between mom and son. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Problems...

This story was fraught with problems almost from its inception.

First, no mother would send her son off to college and then turn his bedroom into a gym - and especially without at least notifying him of her intentions. She'd certainly be expecting him to come home for holiday breaks, and for the summer months, and need his own 'space' in which to sleep.

Second, it's not typical to play music so loudly that a person has to yell to make himself heard above the sound of it, while practicing yoga. Loud music interferes with one's ability to meditate and relax the brain / mind while going through the various postures.

Third, there was entirely too much 'baby talk' on the part of the mother. I can't see how that one reader could comment that he/she loved the witty banter between the characters. The son was screaming, and Mom was addressing her 18- or 19-year-old son as though he was a toddler.

This is an "established author'"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Needs More

You have an interesting plot. It could be so much more with development. A long, slow tease can be so much more entertaining. If I may suggest read part 1 of "Linda's Discovery".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Baby talk

I thought that baby talk was an integral part of US mom-son incest stories. The son has to be called baby, he has to suck mommies titties like he used to and he has to call her mommy. Then ANONYMOUS usually comes along with his long interpretation of the story so that we less literate people can understand what happened. That usually finishes with him/her/it telling us how great it is for a boy to be going back to where he came from. We need a new formula.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good story

nothing wrong with a mother calling her son her baby, and calling herself his mommy. That's how a lot of mothers probably think. This last anon talks about somebody who writes long comments. I think I know who he's complaining about. The guys comments are kind of long. But so what? Some of them are hotter than the stories. You've got to wonder what this character's problem is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't pay attention to the negative fucksticks!

The "Anonymous" person who started out their long-winded rant with:

Problems.......

Don't pay any attention to that person. Make a Part 2

Stephen_HeathcoteStephen_Heathcotealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You

I appreciate all of you taking the time to read and comment.

My goal isn't to write novel-length erotic fiction but rather what I think some commenters call "jerk stories," so if you're looking for sweeping epics with bulletproof plots, you'll never enjoy my pieces. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for elsewhere on the site -- there's an amazing selection of stories here.

As for the rest of you? Suspend your disbelief, unzip, and enjoy. Happy rubbing :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice short story

Many moms change after kids leave home. Helping son is most wonderful thing a mom can do

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous