All Comments on 'Nocturnal Emissions Ch. 02'

by BlinkenLights93

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago

Another great chapter in a compelling story of pure love! I'm still amazed at their expressions of affection, the careful approach, the sensual way of making love and deep care for each other.

But as good and sweet as this is I knew it's too good to be left alone by the author so the added drama didn't caught me off guard too much. Then again it was very nice to see them staying true to their loves no matter the Nick and the predicament they found themselves in. The father issue though is another thing in its own right, just what will josh do and who he'll tell now that he found out. Maybe trail him and then let the mom on the secret...guess we'll so how you decide to do this.

Once more I gave you 5* as I really liked it yet hope you won't let the drama to destroy this nice scene you put up.

ChasBChasBover 8 years ago
Blah!

It was nice until -- the ending sucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlinkenLights93@BlinkenLights93
152 Followers
I guess you could say that I'm a hopeless romantic. I'm still waiting for my significant other, but that doesn't keep me from fantasizing about when I do find her. The stories that I write are few, but they are heartfelt and romantic. I am born and raised in Oregon, and I'm a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES