Nocturnal Emissions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It sounds like we're not the only ones getting lucky." Jen whispered, then giggled.

"Yeah, you will have to be extra quiet." I whispered back, smacking her ass playfully. I laughed when Jen returned the favor.

When we entered Jen's room, she had a towel that she stuffed under the door to block any light from escaping the room.

"Clothes off. Now." Jen commanded. "I have been so horny today thinking about this moment, and I don't want to waste another second of not being with you." Jen told me.

When I took my clothes off, Jen did the same. Jen climbed up on her bed, and motioned for me seductively. I happily obliged, getting on top of Jen. I kissed her lips first, then kissed her neck.

I made a trail of kisses to her right nipple and slowly sucked on it. I grazed it with my teeth, licking her nipple while my right hand pinched her left nipple. When her left nipple was hard, I massaged her breast, kneading it with my fingers. Jen moaned in approval. After I was done, I switched sides and repeated the process.

After I pleasured her breasts, I made a trail of kisses down to her mound. As I rubbed her pussy with my hand, her skin had goosebumps in anticipation. I parted her labia and penetrated her with two fingers, my tongue running in circles around her clit. Just as her pussy was starting to get wet, my mouth was watering from her delicious taste.

I switched my tongue and hand, plunging my tongue into her vagina while my thumb ran circles around her clit.

"Oh that feels so good, Josh. Please don't stop!" Jen whispered, her fingers running through my hair and massaging my scalp.

My head was still sore from her digging into my scalp from last time, but I wanted to pleasure her to the best of my ability. I lapped at her love tunnel, while also quickening the pace with my thumb. I spit on her clit for more lubrication, and pressed slightly harder. This sent Jen over the edge, and she climaxed while arching her back.

Jen took her hands off my head, grabbing the sheets with white knuckles. I knew she was making a conscious decision in her throws of passion to not hurt me, and I was greatly appreciative. After about twenty seconds her orgasm subsided, and she lay back down on the bed. Jen was panting, and I felt a sense of pride that I was able to give her that much pleasure.

"That was wonderful, Josh. Now it's your turn." Jen whispered through ragged breaths, kissing me slowly while our tongues danced together. Jen flipped us over, then kissed the hollow of my throat.

Jen made a trail of kisses down to my groin, and then put her lips on the tip of my cock. She ran circles around my head with her tongue, while gently sucking. Jen started taking me in slowly, while slowly stroking me.When she got me half way into her mouth, she began bobbing down onto my dick.

Jen grabbed my hands, placing them on the back of her head for encouragement. I grabbed her head and slowly thrusted, enjoying the incredible pleasure that Jen was giving me. I knew I wouldn't last long like this, so I pulled Jen off of me. While still holding on to her head, I brought her up to my lips to kiss her.

I held her against me with one hand, and placed my cock at her entrance. I remembered that this was only her second time, so I needed to go slow at first. I pushed my head in, with some resistance. This was only my second time as well, and I didn't know how long I would last.

I pressed myself in further, surprised by how wet she already was.

"You feel so good, Jen." I whispered. I kissed her neck and squeezed her left breast.

"You do too. We are the perfect fit, Josh." Jen replied, clearly enjoying herself. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was open.

I pressed myself in further, now over two thirds of the way in her love tunnel. Jen made a semi-loud moan, so I covered her mouth. I released her a second later, replacing my hand with my lips. I pulled out of Jen almost all the way, then plunged my cock in her all the way. Jen moaned in my mouth, and placed her hands on my shoulders.

Jen began riding me in the cowgirl position, and I took this opportunity to study her with my eyes and hands. I ran my hands up her belly, stopping at her breasts to fondle them. I massaged them both, and rolled her nipples in between my fingers. Jen began to tighten up, and she rode me faster. I could tell she was getting close to orgasm.

I was close, but not close enough to orgasm with her simultaneously. I decided that I would be a gentleman and let her cum first. I started thrusting to meet her as she came down on me, and Jen seemed to really like that. I increased the power of my thrusts, and Jen clamped down on me.

"Oh my God, I'm cumming Josh!" Jen whispered in my ear.

I grabbed her head and held her lips to mine, kissing her deeply. Jen's muscles in her vagina were busy trying to milk me for seed I was not ready to give. She came over and over again, until her spasms subsided and ultimately stopped. The entire time, I kept pounding away, enjoying this strange new feeling.

"Josh, that was incredible." Jen whispered through ragged breaths. Jen kissed me softly, starting to ride me again.

By this time I was really close, and I started pounding away, in ecstasy.

"It's your turn now, Josh. You've earned it." Jen told me, smiling.

I wrapped my arms around Jen, rolling us over. I held her hands over her head with mine, and kissed her. I could feel my balls start to tighten, and I thrusted ever harder. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I shoved my cock as far as it would go in her pussy, and exploded inside of her. I held my face to her neck and kissed it, as Jen wrapped her arms around my back. Wave after wave of pure ecstasy flowed through me and into her, until I had no more to give. My cock finally stopped twitching, and I pulled it out of her. I kissed Jen on the lips, our tongues wrestling each other. I rolled off of Jen, completely exhausted.

"Jen, that was amazing." I told her, breathless.

"Yes it was." Jen replied, stroking my chest with her fingers.

I sighed in contentment, and laid on my side to face Jen.

Jen rolled on her side to face me as well, and I looked down at her pussy to see our beautiful mess that we just created. Our juices were running down her leg, soaking into the sheets.

"You look so beautiful right now, Jen." I told her, kissing her on the lips.

Jen smiled, and looked down at her pussy as well. "Wow, that is a beautiful mess." Jen told me, scooping our juices up to lick them off of her fingers.

I realized that I couldn't stay in her room tonight, and frowned.

"What's wrong, Josh?" Jen asked.

"I can't stay with you tonight. Mom and dad are both here, and I barely escaped being caught last time." I told Jen.

This time, Jen frowned. "Shit. I was really looking forward to some cuddling." Jen replied.

"I'll stay until you fall asleep. Believe me, I want to so bad." I told Jen.

"That would be a very good compromise." Jen replied, then kissed me. She then turned on her other side, and I snuggled up close to her.

I brushed Jen's blonde hair aside, and kissed the back of her neck. "I love you, Jen." I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too, Josh." Jen replied.

I made an effort to stay awake, knowing the consequences if I didn't. I watched Jen's shoulders rise and fall until they became even and deep. I waited another five minutes, before slowly getting out of her bed. I kissed Jen on the shoulder, grabbed my clothes and put them on.

I tiptoed to the door, moving the towel that had been placed in front of it. I turned Jen's light off and opened the door, gently shutting it on my way out. I almost made it to my room when a flickering light in my dad's study caught my eye.

I opened the door a little more, to discover that my dad had left his computer on. I thought that was strange, because he normally turns it off after he was done. Moving closer, I could see that he had not pressed the power off conformation. I hit cancel, and decided to get on Facebook for a little bit. What I saw when I hit cancel angered and confused me.

On the screen, I saw printable divorce papers, with my dad being the plaintiff. I minimized the screen, and saw that my dad was having an affair with another woman through emails.

To be continued.

12