All Comments on 'North Star Ch. 02'

by rem1324

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
canndcanndover 8 years ago

what a POS he is. Blaming it on Noah first was awful. Then to watch him being attacked and do nothing. Idiot could have said he was coming to meet him there and came upon it. He didn't have to say he was watching him. Should have been honest about that and Noah may not have been so forgiving. Pretty nice to forgive his saying that to Jill. Sadly, that call may be dad having heard something. The vapid bitch Jill may have spread the word. I don't like the main character. Though I will read to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really enjoying

I want the main character to redeem himself. Standing by while Noah was beaten was cowardly but at the same time I know he's struggling with new feelings and was confused. I think daddy definitely heard something and it sounds like dad's a politician so we'll see how this talk with dad impacts Noah. Really enjoying...more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Redemption time

Noah and Ryan can work this out. I think Noah is a great guy to forgive Ryan, and now that they are enjoying one another as they should, it's time for them to move to the next level. Who care what the hell Jill thinks? She sounds like a shrew, and better to know and see that now rather than later.

So let Ryan and Noah get to know each other, and enjoy each others' bodies. I like Ryan's chest hair, and I'm sure Noah finds him sexy because of that. They have cocks that need attention, and Ryan can help Noah to heal (in more ways than one). More chatters please!

jeansguyjeansguyover 8 years ago

I agree Ryan was a complete ass. That being said I can also emphasize with his torment...maybe because I grew up in the 60s. Anyway, the POS here is Jill and I hope she will be outed as the conniving, manipulive self-centered bitch she is. I think the boys should broadcast to the campus the type of controlling, manipulating trophy-cock gathering whore she is. Let's see how many boys she can get her hooks into then.

This is a great story and I really hope you future chapters soon. Thanks for your work!

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago

And ... and.... come on please , what a great story. That bitçh needs to get it and bad... embarrass the crap out of her. Thanks hope you continue this one day.

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
Gay bashing

No excuse. This story is all too real for many gay, trans and bisexual boys and men. I like the writing but found the violence, the lies and cowardice too much to really enjoy. NO ONE deserves to be treated this way...PERIOD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ryan is not very likable. Cheating on Jill (who is a huge bitch but just drop her ass rather than continually cheat with girls and now other boys), lying to protect himself, watching as Noah is beat - yep he’s a real asshole. I hope he improves to come to deserve Noah’s love. But Jill and her goons really need to be brought down. I hope Ch 3 deals with all this rather than bringing in conflict and pressure from their parents.

EdeyEdeyabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story, I enjoyed it so much 😊😊😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrem1324@rem1324
Exploring my love of words and trying my hand at writing. I hope you enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

North Star Previous Part
North Star Series Info