Norway Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her in rising uneasiness. But her gaze wasn't wavering a little as she confessed: "After your stupid request for a relocation, you have become quite an unstable partner for me. Therefore I would appreciate if you could swore such a vow of loyalty to me tonight!"

"I don't know..." I cawed as my voice was caught in my throat.

But Lena just grinned back in biting mockery: "In fact, I'm afraid that I won't leave you any options in this matter!"

"Please..."

"It's too late for begging now!" she stated and without awaiting my further reactions, Lena reached over for her purse and pulled out a mysterious package.

"See this?" she asked, smiling in malicious joy while she retrieved a tubular device out of the package. The device was some kind of steel cage with small metal bars and little leather straps. The top plate of the cage was emblazoned by the encircled Golden Sun Cross - just like the "Olav's Cross"-symbol at the buckle of Lena's belt. Below the symbol I discovered a engraving that said "PROPERTY OF THE KVINNEHIRD".

I stared at her in silent shock as I slowly realised that this tubular device was nothing else but a chastity belt!

Lena grinned down at me: "Haven't you promised me once your willingness of make sacrifices for the sake of our partnership? Now this time has come, as I expect you to wear this belt for as long as I require your services as my partner. But just in case that your will might get weak again, I'd like to let you know that this cage is made of hardened steel. So you won't be able to cut it even with a hacksaw."

As the implications of what she had just told to me sank in, I tried to trash myself free but the scarf hold me back. All that my tugging archived was that the knots draw even tighter.

She just smugly smirked down at my useless attempts to free myself: "I guess, you are a little circumcised!"

"Please! Let me loose!" I whined.

"No! You have wasted you chance of a free-willed partnership when you asked for a re-location behind my back. Now it's time to face the consequences."

Her dark eyes flashed with delight as she added: "But let's get you a little more exposed first."

Using one hand on each side of my pyjama pants she yanked his them down to my knees. Now two of her manicured fingers grasped the fly of my exposed boxer shorts and slowly slided them down well.

She just laughed as see saw what was underneath. It was obvious to me that her laugh was just a show of power on her part, but it was making my face flush red anyway. In fact I was burning with shame. Though I had taken my clothes off in front of my ex-girlfriend before, it had never been like this.

I felt her cool fingers teasing the tip of my penis. Instantly my cock became a little harder.

"Maybe its not a very large one, but at least he is responsive to me." Lena cheered and slipped the steel ring around the base of my cock and balls.

As my gaze followed her hand I was reprehended "You are not to look at your penis. Your eyes are to be focused on my eyes."

Obediently I complied and so I could only feel how Lena slid the tubular shaped steel cage over my penis. With quick, economical motions the cage was adjusted a bit and then fastened by the two leather straps. At the end the steel cage and the steel ring were brought together.

The I heard a ominous CLICK - the padlock had been closed! I swallowed, as I watched her putting the key into the pocket of her trousers.

"You see? This little sacrifice was not too to difficult to give, was it?"

"Oh, I almost forgot to show one more thing. Did you know what happens when your imprisoned friend gets too excited now?" she asked me half-jestingly, half-mysteriously.

By now I knew that this kind of questions was fully rhetorical and that there would be no chance to stop her from showing it to me. Still I instinctively jerked back when her fingers began to fiddle with my cage.

Immediately Lena grabbed me roughly by the chin: "No, no. You are going to feel what I want to let you feel. You are mine now."

Still holding me firmly by the chin, the fingers of her other hand began to touch my penis through the metal bars of the device.

I tried to think about something nauseous to stay limp, but then Lena's face squatted down to mine. As her hair tickled my forehead and her scent filled my nose, I felt my cock spreading into its hard prison.

At first the sensation was familiar. But a short moment later my penis met the hard walls of the cage. To my shock I also felt several little spikes in the inside of the cage. Instead of subsiding my penis throbbed violently, trying to split its prison and making my erection to hurt badly.

After a passionate French kiss from Len I had to sniffle back my tears.

"It is fine if you want to cry. It won't help you out of the belt, but it might make you feel a little better." I was encouraged by Lena's devilish voice. Once again she had triumphed over me.

Finally she stepped up to my prostrate body and went to my mirror at the wall, where she fixed her open hair into a ponytail.

As she was ready to leave, Lena's gaze turned around to look at me on last time. These eyes of her seemed to look right into the inner places of my spirit. She was not going to leave me bound like this, was she?

Once again I tugged at the scarf, trying to find some way to get them off. And once again my attempts were fruitless.

A sparkle in her blue eyes told Lena that she was enjoying to see me struggling.

She contemplated me for a moment or two, before she silently moved beside my bed. Then she slowly lifted one of her forever-long legs and poked my chastity belt with the top of her elegant riding boot.

"So soldier, how does your little metal cage feel now?"

"It is a little intimidating!"

"That's was this belt is supposed to be! By the way: this belt is not a gift for you. As its engraving says, its still property of Kvinnehird. Therefore I expect you to pay me a rent for the time you use it. Let's say 500 Norwegian krones per week!"

"But that is more then my wage compensations as a soldier - how do you expect me to gather this sums of money?" I protested.

"That's one more reason why you have to get the job as the official coordinator for the new-raised German-Norwegian fund!" was her succinct answer.

It became clear to me that I had to free myself from her blackmailing grip as fast as possible. I just still didn't know how.

While I was still thinking about my limited options, Lena had gently raised her shining riding boot from my crotch until its sole hovered in front of my lips. I glanced up at her peering eyes, not sure of exactly what her gesture meant. She obviously picked up on my confusion as she mouthed the word "kiss" and then wiggled her toes. What could I do but obey her?

Pleased with my shown dedication, she easily untied the knot of the scarf and said good-bye in her very own way: "I will go now! Just remember: For each day that you postpone your application for your new job, you will still one more month in chastity! So I would advise, that you end your faked sickness and go back to work by tomorrow. And you better pray to all the gods of Valhalla that you will never be displaced from your unit or you will be chastised forever!"

At the next moment I was alone again!

I rubbed my hurting wrists before I looked down to inspect my imprisoned organ. Any future erection would been impossible and very painful with the device on.

I'd never imagined myself in this kind of scene. I'd always been a nice person to (nearly) everyone. But here I was now, trapped in Lena's vicious belt and it looked VERY secure. Still I went for my toolbox and desperately tried to get it off. Then I tried to break the padlock that run through one of the holes in the leather strap. Ten minutes later I ended up with nothing more than stinging skin and aching testicles.

Finally I gave up. I had to face the consequences. I've I wanted to get out of it again, I had to convince Lena to unlock me. Therefore I had no other choice than to withdraw my request for a relocation like she had demanded.

[a terrifying awaking]

Slowly I awoke, feeling weak and dizzy. At first I hoped that I had just had a nightmare, but then I had to discover that my groin was indeed clasped by the nasty cage of my dream. Lena really had me locked into a chastity belt!

So this day I had to go back into my office and withdraw my request for a relocation. The idea of it didn't sound very pleasant in my mind. But even more unpleasant was the idea that I would have to face Alina again! Already the pure imagination of an awkward meeting scared me.

I knew that her just her pretty sight could easily make me fall under her spell again. But I mustn't allow that to happen. So I tried to remember all the nasty things she had done to me to awaken a feeling of contempt towards her.

But when I arrived at the office all preparations to ensure my sovereignty collapsed at the very first glimpse that I caught of her. Instead of the wicked woman I had expected, she looked innocent like an angle dressed in a grey pinstripe with a skirt that ended below her knees. Her lips were so sensuous that I yearned to kiss them. But of course I couldn't do that anymore. I still had to pinch my pants as I was feeling for the chastity belts edge beneath the denim.

There was no other way to the Commanders office than to pass her. So I tried to calm my breathing, silently counted from one to ten and went on.

I had nearly passed her, when Alina stopped a moment, turned towards me and just said: "Hi!".

"Hi!" I answered bashfully like at the day we first had met.

Alina looked me up and down, before she threw me one narrow-eyed glance. But she still didn't say a word, nor did I. The silence in the room became deafening. Finally I heard Alina whisper: "I can smell fear here. It's not you, is it?"

I chose not to respond to this bold question! Instead I murmured "Sorry, but I need to meet the Commander now! Would you excuse me?"

A faint smile glanced across Alina's face. She waved her hand in a dismissive gesture: "Go along, soldier! Go along!"

[asking for a re-relocation]

My hand was trembling when I knocked on the door to the Commanders office. Then I waited. It felt like minutes before I heard him calling "Come in!"

I entered the room and closed the door behind me.

My Commander was seated at his desk and signed some paperwork. There was silence for a moment before his pen swiped across the last piece of paper and he glanced up at me.

"Take a seat!" he exclaimed.

I did!

"So how can I help you?"

"It's about my yesterdays request for a re-location!"

"I must admit that we all were a little surprised by your request and we will miss you bitterly. But you might be relieved to hear that Lance corporal Goebel had done a great job to find a adequate replacement for you." Why didn't this information surprise me?!

"Actually I came to apply for the vacant position as a regional coordinator for the new fund to support the German-Norwegian activities." I interjected.

He looked me in the eye. "This position is mostly just about doing administrative stuff. As an officer you would be clearly overqualified?!"

The steady pressure of my chastity belt reminded me that I had to do everything to get this job. Therefore I replied instantly: "I know! But I still would like to apply for it."

I guess my reply came a little too instantly as my Commander seemed to look for any hint of dishonesty when he asked back: "Why do you even want this job?"

"It's a very important job to support the success of the Norwegian occupation."

"Very nice, but what is your real motivation for wanting this job?"

"Sir? I really do want to help to win this was." I was concentrating on a different answer.

"I would like to straighten out my failures at the last mission. Even if there won't be any committee to investigate my mistakes, I want to prove my comrades that I'm capable of organising an effective strike against these partisans!"

Although this answer had less truth in it, it was what I thought he was looking for.

"Alright. Prepare yourself for a official journey to Oslo where you will meet State Secretary Mueller from the head office. He will introduce to the concept of this fond."

"At your orders!" I exclaimed and happily left his room.

[negotiating under practical constraints]

After this successful conversation I felt so relieved that I wanted to share this great news with Alina. But then I had to remind myself that she wasn't my girlfriend anymore. So I went to my desk and sorted my documents.

Fifteen minutes later Alina entered the room and began to type some texts at the typewriter of the desk next to mine. As she hadn't said a word, so did I.

The best way to deal with her presence would be acting with professional ignorance I told myself.

Still I caught myself how my gaze permanently moved towards Alina's smoothly tapered legs in the sheer black stockings. Furthermore I was starting to shiver at her presence, although it was warm in the room.

My half-erected penis hurt badly inside the chastity-belt and I had to fight it back to keep the pain away.

Alina on the other hand acted consummately professional and there was nothing in her demeanour to suggest that we were anything other than colleagues.

For the next three hours she talked to me no more than was absolutely necessary.

The atmosphere became exceedingly strange. She treated me like air while I got more and more bewitched by her figure and the way she moved - despite all of the embarrassment and humiliation she had once caused me.

At the end of the day I couldn't sustain my mask of pretended indifference any longer.

"Listen, Alina. As this is our common workplace now, you and I still have to get along. So let's make a fresh start here." I knew that such a noble offer was much more then I had intended to grant her. But now that I was bewitched by her awe-inspiring presence, I felt that I better should show her some readiness for forgiveness if I wanted to break the ice.

Still my brave approach of brought me nothing but a dismissive look from her hazel eyes. I shifted uneasily.

"I mean, why don't we sort out the things that happened between us?" I tried to persuade her again, but this time I felt so nervous that I was barely able to breathe.

"There is nothing to 'sort out' between us!" she coldly declared in an unfamiliar authoritative and hard tone. Her once so soft voice was totally gone.

Worried by her contemptuous mood, I sadly nodded my head in comprehension. But unfortunately this only seemed to spur her aggressiveness.

She got up and paced through the room up to my desk and sat herself on its top. I looked up at her for the brief instance of time. Her sweet face showed nothing but professional coolness. It even emphasised the darkness of her eyes, which were shaded with mascara.

"Have you really thought that you deserve my love?"

"I don't know.... I guess I just wanted to feel close to a beautiful woman like you!" I stammered in abject embarrassment.

"Come on! We both know that I'm out of your league." her cold voice declared with the finality of a judge.

A huge dissapointment gathered on my shoulders, I still didn't dare to look up at those merciless eyes again. But while I sheepishly looked into the files on my desk, the corner of my eye watched her calmly crossing the legs at the ankles.

I felt my face blushing and I guess that it was this sign of silent addiction that triggered her to ask: "You love me still, do you?"

"I guess...yes!" I croaked with my voice caught in my throat.

"Why?"

In fact I' had never asked myself this question. Maybe my feelings for her were so persistent not 'although' but 'because' I knew that she was out of my league. Still I couldn't tell her this absurd theory, could I?

Instead I decided to answer: "I don't know why I love you. I just know that I still feel overwhelmed by emotions of love when I look into your face. "

"That's too bad!" she snapped. "But since I've found the perfect lover in Lena, I just have no need for a boyfriend anymore!"

What could I have had responded to such a statement? After an awkward moment of silence I heard her soft voice asking: "So Lena has really looked you up in this nasty belt last night, hasn't she?"

I looked up at her in surprise. How did Alina knew? But then I remembered that it must have been Alina who gave Lena the key to my room. So she probably was well informed about my particulate imprisonment. Hesitantly I answered her question with a nod.

"Is it very painful for you to get aroused now?"

Again I nodded in rising humiliation.

"Did you get aroused watching me this morning?" she whispered with a conspirative smile, which immediately turned into a self-complacent grin as I affirmed her enquiry.

"And now you can't relief yourself with that on, can you?" Alina dug deeper into me open wound.

"Yes!" I confessed while her dark eyes sought me out. How could she become so cruel to me?

"That's so cool! You must feel like a part of Lena's property now - just like a real slave in the ancient times of the Roman Empire!"

I remained silent as I couldn't embarrass myself with any more affirmations to her malicious questions. But Alina didn't care for my replies anyway as new

ideas were already spinning in her mind.

"Just picture this: If I ever get angry at you, all I have to do is to ask Lena to forbid you any sexual relief for...let's say one month? Oh no - I think you find it even very exciting not knowing when your next orgasm would be. What do you think of that?"

I looked up at her in horror: "What do you want from me?"

"The right question is: 'What do you want to do for me?'."

"I' don't know....I.....I'll let you have your way with me?!"

"That sounds nice! Instead of my ex-boyfriend, you could become my toy. This way you still would be useful for me as I can live out my new bitchy streak. You on the other hand can stay in the presence of your 'dream-girl'. So we both win!"

Wasn't the fact that she was only toying with me the reason that I had left her? And I just knew that all the troubles she had sent me through so far would be nothing compared to the embarrassments that would be waiting for me when I formally accepted to become her toy.

No, I had to stay strong!

So I took all the courage that was left inside me and answered: "I'm still a member of the force that occupies your country. I can't be your toy!"

But instead of getting pissed, Alina just shrugged: "As you want! Enjoy your up-coming time of chastity and loneliness!"

At the next moment she already was strolling out from the office room. I stared at her beautiful back - she was just so loving.

I thought that I should consider myself lucky for even having the chance to watch her. After the last week of fruitless longing the offer to stay in her presence excited me more than ever.

"Wait!" I shouted and followed her quickly. She turned around and she stared at me with her hypnotic eyes. My heart was pounding loudly.

"I....didn't mean to offend you! I sputtered out. "It's just... that I don't know how I can take it when you play with my heart! ...and my dignity! It's a little scary."

"So you say that you still love me, but you don't trust me?"

"I do trust you!"

"So?" she asked back with lurking eyes. I knew that this was my final chance to accept her offer. If I let this chance slip away, I would be damned.

"Okay!" I sheepishly answered.

"Okay what?"

"Okay - I would like to become yours to play with." I repeated.

Her hand patted my face while she smiled in triumph. "Great! I'm glad to see that this discussion results in a deal that is working out for the both of us. I get a little fun and you get to remain in my presence."