Norway Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found it amusing that she had chosen to use the word 'discussion', even though this was quite a one-sided conversation. However I knew that I better didn't speak up against her.

She was already on her way out of the door when she turned back and tenderly kissed me on the tip of my nose.

"Thank you for putting yourself back into my hands." I finally heard her lovely soft voice again. I smiled in happiness. Alina smiled back at me. It was this warm and lovely smile again, that I had missed so much for the last days.

The nasty pins of my cock cage started to prick into the flesh of my hardening penis again. But I didn't care for the pain, because the look into her hazel eyes was enough to make me feel nothing but my love for Alina. And now I understood that I would always go on loving her - no matter what this love would cost me.

"By the way: I want you to wear a tied tomorrow. I'd like to have you on a leash!" she finally whispered before she went out of my view.

[the end!?]