All Comments on 'Not a Beautiful Woman Ch. 01'

by technowhimsey

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
technowhimseytechnowhimseyabout 6 years agoAuthor
More story is imminent.

Chapters 2 and 3 are "pending". Chapter 2 is actually marked "New" but not yet "Published". I am nearly finished writing Chapter 4. Please remember that Chapter 1 is introductory and setup. The others are a lot more involved. There will be at least 6 Chapters, and may be 8. I really hope you enjoy them.

technowhimseytechnowhimseyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Need constructive criticism

I like writing but it's hard and laborious. I want to do the best that I can to give people stories that they enjoy. So, please, if you have the time and inclination, say what you liked about it and what you didn't so that I can improve. So long as you're polite, I will be grateful. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Off to a good start...

Your descriptions of the characters are good. They help to create a sense of who they are.

I can see that this will be fleshed out as you go, but I wonder if you should have published this so soon. It would be more satisfying for the reader (me!) to have someplace else to go in the story. So I would say that you should wait until you are finished with the whole story before publishing it.

Please write the rest soon!

I am not a professional writer, I haven't published here much but I know what I like.

Thanks for being open.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
the other shoe

I don't want to ruin it as this is CH.1. But as a story I thought you might end with a proposal. Just spit-balling an idea. GOOD LUCK !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I usually like dom sub stuff but..

I kinda sorta think there could be a little more development could the woman take a bit of thought before a supposedly deep committment?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous