Not a Man Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no. People out there don't think I'm that much of a hardass, do they? Nevermind, as I was just saying, I had a little chat, and Jay told me he caught you looking at his screen."

"What?"

"Are you saying you didn't?"

"Didn't do what, sir?" I asked for clarification, still confused.

Bryce sighed. "Let me start from the beginning, then. Jay told me he went to the bathroom, and when he came back, you were standing by his desk, reading an email off of his screen. He said you could only have been in there for a few seconds, and he's sure you didn't do it on purpose. It was his fault for leaving the email open in the first place."

"Uh, yeah," I agreed quickly. That was far, far better than what actually happened.

"Ah, I see you remember now. He says it was probably just an accident, but he thought it best to tell me anyway, and I appreciate it. Listen, you work in IT, so you know how important data protection is, right?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to do it," I apologized immediately, clinging desperately to a way out. I knew exactly how much his words were bullshit, though. Lifelast didn't care at all about actual security, they even stored their own passwords in plaintext in their database, free to read by anyone who knew anything about the system. They kept cutting the IT department budget every year, too. I thought it was the wrong time to actually bring that up, though.

"Apology accepted, Mr. Newman. Just don't let it happen again, ok? We will not tolerate this kind of behavior."

"Yes, sir."

"Alright, that's all for now. Off you go, Henry."

"Thank you, sir."

I was incredibly elated, and the moment I left Bryce's office, I took a very deep breath of relief. For whatever reason, Jay decided he didn't want to fuck me over, even though he could have. But then I wondered, why did he even tell on me in the first place?

When I got back to my own desk, I realized why. To show that he could, and that he had control over me. On my screen waited an email from Jay himself, reinforcing that idea. I opened it, and read: "Henry, Henry, Henry... what am I going to do with you? 423 Lakeshire Blvd. Eight o'clock. Don't be late."

I gulped, wondering what the hell he had in store for me. The message was very clear though: Show up, or you're gonna have problems with HR. That's why he sent the message right after my meeting. I still had the option of not going, and face whatever came after, but that was almost guaranteed to lead to unemployment.

I tossed the message around in my head the rest of the day, trying to come up with possible plans, but everything came up short. I worked off my support tickets, and then left the office half past six. It wasn't until I got into my car, and turned the ignition that I really made up my mind. I would go to the address, and at least hear what Jay had to say.

The building was about half an hour away from the office, and I stopped at a fast food place on the way, since I missed lunch. Wolfing down the burger and fries only made the knot in my stomach worse. My nav led me to a fairly rich neighborhood, apparent by the multitudes of glass structures. 423 Lakeshire Boulevard turned out to be a very modern, eight story apartment complex with its own underground parking garage. Only the very fucking best for Jay, of course.

I spent half an hour sitting in my car, listening to the news. All the doom and gloom definitely did not help in my situation, and I felt like a prisoner on death row, waiting my final judgement.

The inside of the building was as fancy as the outside, with a marble floor lobby, and red carpeted pathways. With about five minutes to spare, I rode the elevator up to the sixth floor. Two minutes to eight, I rang the doorbell to the apartment.

Jay opened the door a few seconds later, and greeted me with a dashing smile. He had changed from his suit and tie into jeans and a t-shirt. "Ah, Henry the IT guy! Come on in."

The inside was just as fancy as the outside. One wall of the living room was an enormous window, overlooking the city. A fireplace held a digital display, playing a loop of a fire. Tacky, but it fit the rest of the decoration. Clean, modern, and very impersonal. He definitely lived there by himself, the place lacked a woman's touch.

"Take off your shoes, and sit on the couch," he commanded.

Reluctantly, I took off the shoes, and walked towards the white leather couch. It was uncomfortable, and cold. Jay walked towards the open kitchen, and grabbed something out of the fridge. He walked over to the couch, carrying a bottle of import beer, and a glass of red wine. Jay sat down next to me, and handed me the glass. I accepted it, but didn't drink.

"Come on, the wine's good, I promise," he urged, and took a draught from the bottle.

"I'm driving," I explained.

"It's just a glass of wine. Drink already."

"I don't know, I don't think I should drive—"

"It's not a request. Drink."

I gulped, and placed the glass at my lips. It was alright, maybe slightly bitter. Wine was never one my favorite drinks, especially not under those circumstances.

"Good boy," he complimented me like a child.

"So why am I here?" I asked, eager to get out of there.

"That's a good question. Why ARE you here?" he repeated the question.

"I don't know. Because I fucked up?"

"Bingo."

"So why am I here?"

"Because you and I are gonna be very good friends from now. I think you're gonna be very beneficial to me."

I had no idea what he was talking about, and took a shot in the dark. "I don't have a lot of money."

Jay laughed. "I'm not interested in your money."

"What, then? Lifelast's money? I'm not gonna help you steal from the company." I mean, we've all seen Office Space, right?

"No, Henry. If I were to ask you, I'm sure you would end up doing it, but I'm not interested in money." He put his hand on my thigh, and I jerked involuntarily. A cold shiver ran down my back.

"What, then?" I whined.

"Do you agree with the fact that I have control over whether or not you get fired?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Don't say it like a loser."

"Yes. You can get me fired."

"Good boy. Now, I like having control over you. I think it's fun. I want you to undress."

My breath caught in the back of my throat. "What?"

"I said undress."

"But you're not gay. You're with Tess."

"I'm not gay."

"Why do you want me to take off my clothes, then?"

"Because I like control. You better do it, or find a new job tomorrow. That's going to be hard as a disgraced employee." He squeezed my thigh again.

I eyed the door, wondering if I could make the short dash. But then again, I could quickly undress, he could have whatever sick laugh he wanted, and I'd be on my way. I'd never have to see him after that.

I reluctantly stood up, and his hand released my thigh.

"Drink the wine first," he commanded.

I emptied the glass, the alcohol burning in my throat, and set it on the coffee table.

"Good boy. Now do it right there. Shirt first," he instructed.

The alcohol definitely helped. It seemed to have gone straight to my head. I took off my good sweatshirt, which I bought at a sale three weeks earlier. Up until then, I had thought it would bring me luck.

"T-shirt, too."

Jay guzzled down another swig of beer, as I pulled the shirt over my head, revealing my naked torso. The air in the room was brisk, and goosebumps raised all over my skin. I was embarrassed standing there in front of him, having him watch my small body. He was probably laughing on the inside, seeing my soft figure and lack of muscles.

"Pants."

"Come on, man. This isn't funny," I pleaded.

"Pants," he repeated.

I undid my belt, and unbuttoned my jeans. A few seconds later, I stood in front of him in just my briefs and socks.

"You can leave the socks on, if you want."

At least there was that, I rolled my eyes internally. I should have worn better underwear, but then again, I had no idea I'd be in such a position that morning. I cursed myself, for doing something so incredibly stupid.

"I didn't say you could keep on your panties, Henry," he admonished me.

"Seriously, this is enough."

"It's enough when I say it is. Panties or job, you decide."

I froze. It was embarrassing enough already, without Jay being able to see my small penis. Once he saw that, it would be all over for me. Why had I been cursed with a small dick on top of everything else?

Jay picked up the phone, and started pressing buttons.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just calling Mr. Taggart to let him know I caught you snooping again."

"Wait," I said hurriedly, and hooked my thumbs under the waistbands of my briefs.

With one smooth motion, I pulled them down to my knees. They dropped down the rest of the way, and I could tell by the expression on Jay's face it was all over.

"Oh. My. Sweet. Lord. Henry, you poor bastard."

"Fuck you," I yelled at him, and covered my dick with my hand.

"Move that hand away. I want to see it again," he commanded.

What was the point of hiding it anyway? He had already seen it. Reluctantly, I dropped my hand back to my side. Jay still had the phone in his hand, and I heard the sound of the shutter going off.

"Hey! You can't do that," I complained.

"Yes, I can, Henry. I just can't believe you have a dick that small, that is just adorable."

"Fuck you, you piece of shit."

"You're not gonna fuck anybody with that," he pointed out, and the shame rushed to my head. "And you wanted so clumsily to steal Tess from me, packing that? You're either really brave, or really stupid."

"Can I put my clothes back on now?"

"No, I'm not done yet."

Jay stood up, and walked over to me. He circled around me, inspecting me from all sides. I felt like a circus freak on display.

"Damn, you're really not much of a man," he commented, after making the circle. I wanted to argue with him, but it felt like an impossibility just then, especially when I knew what he was packing in his boxers. The cool air definitely did not work in my favor, either. "I think I can work with this, though," he went on.

"Work with what?"

"I feel bad for you, Henry. You're a failure as a guy, and I want to help you."

He put an arm on my shoulder, and I panicked. Without even grabbing my clothes, I spun around, and took a few steps away from him. His hand caught me on the shoulder again, quickly followed by his other, gripping me tightly.

"Let go of me!" I yelled, seriously uncomfortable by his touch.

"Calm down, Henry. I just want to show you something."

He pressed closer against my back, and I took a step forward, trying to get away. He matched every step I took, until I came to a halt against the wall. I had no way to maneuver anymore, and the cool wall pressed hard against my naked skin.

Jay pulled out his phone, and handed it to me.

"Here, read."

The screen showed a number of texts Tess had sent to Jay.

"Why?" I asked.

"I want you to see just how much Tess likes a real man." He emphasized the point by pressing his crotch up against me. "She'd never take someone like you. You're not a real man."

Jay wrapped one of his arms around me chest, holding me in place. As much as I hated the situation I was in, his strong grip was somehow comforting. Despite everything, he was gentle. I held the phone up against the wall, and started reading. His texts seemed to be missing from the conversation.

TESS: Lol

TESS: Last night was amazing :)

TESS: I love your cock

TESS: Yeah

TESS: ASAP

TESS: I need a big fat cock inside me today

TESS: Fuck me daddy

It hurt reading the woman I loved so much talking so filthy to Jay, like he had somehow corrupted her innocence.

"Her cunt is really nice," taunted Jay. "She's so tight. Not tight enough to get pleasure from you, though. No woman is."

TESS: Meet me in the parking lot i need to fuck

TESS: Last night was amazing i came so many times

Jay unzipped his pants, and I froze. He pulled out his cock, and ran the tip through along my buttcrack, sending shivers up my spine.

He pressed his cock against my bare back, and I felt the warmth of his balls on my skin. The tip of his cock left a wet mark. He didn't have an erection, but even so, his thing felt massive compared to mine.

"Keep reading," he commanded.

TESS: Do u think u can fit in my ass?

TESS: Fuck my brown bud

TESS: Lol my ass hurts today

TESS: In a good way ;)

Jay's cock kept growing against my back, leaving a trail of wet precum across my skin. I couldn't believe how big he was, he had to be at least seven or eight inches. My own dick felt absolutely miniscule in comparison.

TESS: Stuff my cunt daddy

TESS: My cunt belongs 2 u

TESS: I miss u today

She had attached a picture, and my heart skipped a beat. She was in the bathroom at work, the design was unmistakable. She wore a chic business skirt, but the buttons on her blouse were undone. One hand held the phone up the mirror, while the other cupped her magnificent breast.

I groaned, considering the circumstances. Seeing her naked had been a fantasy of mine for years, and I had never imagined it would happen like that. Jay slid his dick up and down my back, pressing me against the wall, fully erect.

"She's something special, isn't she? And she's such a filthy whore, too. I never saw it coming."

"Don't talk about her like that."

"Aw, that's cute. Are you in love with her? Go on, keep reading."

TESS: Can u pick me up on 45th?

TESS: Thx for the ride

TESS: And the other ride lol

TESS: Im talking to a customer right now

TESS: I think she can smell ur cum on my breath lol

TESS: Shes like 82 yo and keeps sniffing the air

TESS: I bet she remembers what cum smells like lol

TESS: Cant wait 2 see u tonite

Jay kept grinding up on me faster, and faster. The movements made my own body rub against the wall, and squeeze my penis.

Then there was a video from Tess. I hesitated to open it.

"Watch it," commanded Jay.

I tapped on it, and the video played. Tess came into view, but this time she wasn't in the office. She was lying on a bed with a red blanket. And she was completely, entirely naked.

I couldn't believe my eyes, seeing her spectacular nude form. It was far better than I had ever imagined. Her body was slim, just like mine, but with more curves. Her tits were nice and round, and her nipples hard. Her pussy was shaved bare, and her small, cute lips glistened with wetness.

The camera moved, and Jay came into view, also naked. His absolutely massive, tree trunk of a cock glared at the camera in its fully glory. It really was an amazing specimen. Thick, with a bulbous head. The veins on the shaft protruded, making the whole thing ripple. Underneath the shaft hung two well defined, smooth testicles.

The same equipment that pressed against my back that very moment. Seeing it on the screen only made the one against my back seem bigger.

In the video, Tess moved the phone to get an up close shot of her pussy. The pussy of my dreams. The head of Jay's cock appeared in the shot, and slowly parted Tess' labia.

"It feels damn good," Jay whispered in my ear. "Too bad you'll never experience the joy of stuffing a woman like that, especially one as fine as Tess."

I watched his entire cock slide into her in high-def. As much as it hurt, it was also arousing, and I felt my cock stir against the hard wall.

Slick, wet thrusts played over the phone's speakers, and I heard Tess moaning. My own penis was hard, if you can call it that, and rubbed against the wall, matching Jay's movements.

"I bet you wish you had a nice pussy like that," spoke Jay. "Then someone like me could fuck you like a real man."

It was certainly a preferable alternative to my own rounded-up-to-four-inch cock. Jay slammed into Tess, and her moans increased.

"Better fast forward that, it's gonna take a while."

I fast forwarded it, and the minutes ticked by. After four minutes they changed positions, and Jay fucked her doggy style. My own stimulation started to have its effect on me, and I felt my own orgasm approaching, as humiliating as it might be. After about five minutes passed in fast forward, Jay told me to play it.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck," the speakers played Tess' voice.

Tess was still on all fours, with the phone lying underneath her. Wet juices ran down her thigh, as Jay's cock slid in and out of her at a record pace. Tess moaned loudly, and I saw the muscles of her vagina contract over and over. It was too much, seeing the woman I loved orgasm, even if it was by another's hand. Warm liquid erupted from my dick, and spread on stomach, slowly running down my abdomen, and to my thighs.

Shortly afterwards, the Jay in the video came, his cock twitching and pulsating. The camera shook a lot, and stabilized back on Tess' beautiful pussy. She sat up in the bed, and I watched Jay's cum slowly seep out of her slit.

"I love breeding her like a bitch," Jay whispered in my ear.

His cock twitched, and I felt a sudden burst of warmth on my back. It kept twitching, followed by more and more sticky, warm fluid. After he had finished, it felt like my entire back was coated in his cum.

The video stopped, and Jay finally let go of me.

"Mmm, that was great."

I silently stepped away from the wall, and dropped the phone on the ground with a clatter, returning to pick up my clothes.

"Hey, looks like you had some fun of your own," he commented, pointing out the splash of cum on the wall. His cock still hung out of his zipper, and even limp, it was magnificent.

"Can I go now?" I pleaded.

"Not so fast."

"Can I at least dress?"

"Sure."

I pulled my briefs on over my cum stained crotch, not caring about the mess. While I pulled on my jeans, Jay stuffed his dick back inside his pants, and sat down on the couch. I pulled on my shirt, and realized just how big of a mess he had left on my back. The back of my shirt soaked through completely.

"So, you wanna hear my plan?" he inquired, taking another swig of beer.

"Not really."

"Well, I'm gonna tell you anyway. I think it's a waste to let you live as a man. I'm gonna turn you into my little slut."

"Are you insane?" I asked, outraged.

"I think you're gonna love it. We both know your little limp dick isn't big enough consider you truly male, isn't that right?"

I chose not to answer, but I knew he was right. I've had the same thoughts in the past.

"No matter," he continued. "I think you're gonna love being my slut."

"What makes you think I'm going along with this?"

"Well, if you want to keep your job, for one, you will. Also, I got a picture of you naked now, and I'm sure you wouldn't want that to end up in the wrong places."

I knew I was fucked, and let out a sigh.

"That's what I thought. Don't worry, I'm gonna take it easy on you. Hold on."

He got up, and disappeared around the corner of the hallway. I grabbed my sweatshirt, and put on my shoes.

Jay returned, carrying what looked like women's underwear. He handed them to me, and I held the silk panties and bra in my hand.

"They're Tess', but they should fit you. You two are basically the same size," he explained.

"You want me to wear this?"

"Yeah, tomorrow at work. Put it on in the morning, under your regular clothes. And make no mistakes, I will check up on you."

"You're crazy."

"And from now on, consider yourself my little slut. This is your last official day as a man, as pathetic as that was. Tomorrow, you're gonna put on this nice underwear, and start your new life as my slut. Alright, you can go now. I'll see you tomorrow."

I sped out of there, and raced to the elevator, wrapping the underwear in my sweatshirt.. On the fourth floor, the elevator stopped, and a young woman in her early twenties stepped on. She was dressed to party, with long, blonde hair, and a chic black dress. I nodded to her, and she smiled back.