Not a Man Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the ride down, she kept sniffing the air, and I realized I must reek of cum. The elevator dinged, announcing the lobby, just as the young woman caught sight of my back. She shot me a questioning eyebrow, but I was already out of there, and halfway down the stairs to the parking garage.

I threw the sweatshirt over the fabric of my seat, so I wouldn't stain it, and then drove back to my apartment at breakneck speed. My mind shut down completely, and I functioned on auto-pilot until I stepped through my apartment door.

After throwing the underwear carelessly on the floor, I rushed to the bathroom, eager to get into the shower. As I pulled my shirt over my head, the cool, slimy cum slid over the back of my head, and a shiver ran up my spine. What the hell had just happened to me? Jay had dominated me in the most primal of ways, and I had been helpless to resist him.

Just thinking about his hard cock pressing up on my back raise goosebumps on my arm. I shrugged off my pants, and stepped into the shower cabin. Out of curiosity, I contorted my arm, and scraped some of the cum off of my back. There wasn't a lot left, but as soon as some of the sticky substance coated my fingers, my cock hardened.

Without thinking, without processing, I wrapped my cum covered hand around my dick, and started jerking off. I closed my eyes, and just pumped away. His leftover cum coated my cock, and acted as lubrication. In less than a minute, I came to a rousing orgasm, and shot my load against the tiled wall.

Right after I came, I became aware of what I had been doing, and, ashamed of myself, turned on the shower knob. A blast of icy cold water hit my skin, and I jumped. It warmed up rapidly, and soon enough the hot, steamy water cleansed my body. I kept turning the nozzle higher, and higher, until the scalding water almost burnt my skin.

After the shower, every glass surface in the bathroom was fogged up, and I felt clean again. I threw the dirty clothes into the laundry basket, and got fresh pyjamas out of the closet.

I couldn't get the image of Jay's dick out my mind. The veiny beast kept popping up right in front of me. To help drown out the imagery, I grabbed a beer out of the fridge, and turned on the TV. There wasn't anything good on, but that didn't matter. I only needed some sort of white noise to drown out Jay. And I hadn't even considered the matter of Tess.

Three beers later and I was pretty drunk, and getting tired. The TV droned on, but I stopped paying attention to it a long time ago. The memory of the video, with Jay's big, hard cock plunging into the woman I had a crush on, accompanied me into a fitful, restless sleep.