Not Just Friends Anymore Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmads325
dmads325
24 Followers

Katie was a contrast in comparison. She had short, straight, jet black hair that was cut above her ears but her bangs swept across her forehead just covering her eyebrows. She had large dark brown eyes. Her skin was an olive tanned complexion. From what I could see, she was the smallest of all the girls. She had a very petite frame.

Lastly there was Sue. Shoulder length platinum blonde hair, with bright red and black streaked highlights running around the frame of her hair style. Sue is blessed by the brightest hazel colored eyes I think I had ever seen. What really caught my eye with her were the bright red full lips she has. "Angelina Jolie lips" was the first though I had when I looked at her.

All the girls were very impressive by anyone's standard. Judging by some of the looks they were getting from some of the guys nearby, I would guess they all agreed. It made me feel a bit strange being the only guy at the table with all these beautiful women. I could only imagine what guys looking on were thinking.

I pulled up a chair between Carly and Sandy, sat and ordered a round of drinks from the waitress, who had been hovering nearby waiting for the introductions to end.

We made small talk. Carly and Sandy took turns explaining to the other girls how we all knew each other; our history together and their relationships to my stepson. The girls seemed intrigued by the history of our relationships. They seemed impressed to find out I was a Police Officer. Carly brought up my relationship with Kerri and started describing her to the other girls; I could see they were glancing at me as Carly spoke. When her description of Kerri finished, Tanya looked at me and asked, "If you don't mind me asking. How old was Kerri when you dated her?"

I smiled and said "26."

"Oh ... and how old are you, if you don't mind me asking?" She quipped with a devilish grin.

"Tanya!" yelled Sue, glaring at her. "That's not cool to ask him that."

Tanya looked at Sue and said, "Hey, I'm just curious."

I quickly interrupted, what was sure to be Sue and Tanya's discussion on political correctness and said, "It's ok. I don't mind. I'm 48." I said with a chuckle.

Tanya grinned at me, raised her eyebrows in mock surprise and yelled, "You go boy! That's awesome!" Then she lifted her right hand for a "high five". I laughed and gave her a high five. All the girls laughed. That one moment, really seemed to set the tone for the night.

We were having a great time just talking and getting to know each other. I found out that Tanya was a cousin of the bride and was here from North Carolina, which explained her deep southern accent. Katie and Sue were from Florida and attended college with Carly and the bride to be, that's where they all met.

At one point I asked why the bride wasn't with them, since this seemed like a bachelorette party? Tanya explained that the bride "Julie" was at home with her parents. The girls had begged her to come out tonight, but the guy she was marrying, "Danny", forbid her from going out, even though he was out at his bachelor party.

"At some nasty strip club probably." Sue retorted.

"Danny is an asshole." Katie followed with.

"Not a nice guy?" I asked.

"No not really." Carly answered. "He's very jealous and controlling of Julie."

"But it's ok for Danny and his buddies to go to some strip club looking at some nasty skanks!" Sue snarled.

"Hey not all the strip clubs are filled with 'nasty skanks' Sue." Carly shot back.

"And you would know that how?" Sue asked Carly inquisitively. Her eyebrows raised in surprise.

All the girls trained their gaze on Carly and it suddenly became eerily quiet while they awaited her answer.

"Well ... uh ..." She paused and looked at me with an uneasy smile. Then she said very confidently. "I've been to a strip club before. I went with Dave and Kerri a few times. It was cool, the girls were nice and we had fun. They weren't skanks at all."

There were shocked looks all around the table. The girls looked at Carly, then at me, then back at her with wide eyes and mouths agape in real surprise. I laughed out loud at the looks we were getting.

"Carly you've been to a strip club?" Sandy asked curiously.

"Sure. It was lots of fun. Don't believe what you hear. You'd like it Sandy. I had a great time when we went. I even got some lap dances. The girls are really cute and it was sexy having them dance for me." Carly told her.

Sandy's expression only seemed to brighten as Carly described the experience. Sandy's smile widened and she looked giddy. Strange reaction I thought.

Sue interjected "Well I don't know. I've just heard a lot of bad stuff about the girls that work in those places. I wouldn't want my man going to a strip club and end up screwing some nasty girl."

I must have smirked at her statement, because Sue suddenly looked at me and quipped "What you don't agree Dave? Wait you're a guy. Of course you don't agree."

"No it's not that." I said. "I just have a different take on the subject."

"Really, then please enlighten us on your expertise on the subject. I can't wait to hear this." Sue said.

"Sue, leave Dave alone." Katie retorted.

"No, it's ok Katie. I don't mind telling you ladies what I've learned over the years of being around the clubs." I said and then paused. I could see I had the girl's undivided attention.

Then I continued. "Sue your probably right. I'm sure that there are dancers out there that have gone home with customers before. But, I have never seen it. It's never been offered to me on any occasion as a customer or a cop."

Then I looked directly at Sue and asked. "Sue, do you let your man go out with his friends, to regular bars?"

"Sure. I'm not a total bitch" Sue answered. Everyone laughed at her comment.

"Ok." I said. "Then here is what I know." I paused for effect. "Your man has a better chance of getting propositioned for sex at a normal bar by a girl, than he does at any strip club I've ever been in. The women that work in the strip clubs are there to show man a good time, by showing their tits, wiggling their asses and pretending to like him. There is no sex involved. They prance around, get naked, dance and act like slutty girls to get paid. All-in-all their job is to make a guy feel like she wants him but, when it's all over, they go home to their kids, boyfriends, husbands or whatever. They don't need to have real sex to make money. They just have to pretend to want sex to make bank. Don't get what strippers do, confused with what a prostitute does." I paused.

Then I asked, "Conversely, what do you think is the one thing most men and women are looking for at a normal bar?"

I paused again and looked around at the girls. They were silently pondering everything I just said.

Then Carly broke the silence and said loudly. "I know what they are looking for at normal bars!" She said with exuberance. "They are looking for S...E...X! Sex!" Then she threw her hands up, as if signaling a touchdown. Everyone started laughing.

Carly's little theatrics seemed to lighten the mood again. Even Sue laughed hysterically.

Then Sue said. "Well then I guess the joke will be on Danny and his friend's tonight, because according to Dave, all those boys are going home with tonight is a bad case of blue balls and no S ... E ... X." That brought another round of laughs from the girls.

Then the all the ladies began a round of discussion about how bad men could be. They trashed the crap out of this Danny guy. He was not very well liked by any of the girls from what I was hearing. Then they got back on a general discussion of bad relationships with the men in their lives. I felt honored to be privy to their "man bashing" talk. I listened without interjecting in the conversation. I enjoyed listening to their conversations, it was funny and I felt honored that they liked my opinions.

Then Sue directed a question to me "So Dave, Katie and I have heard a lot of good things from Carly about you, ever since we first met her. She talks about you and what a good a guy you are all the time. I want to know what makes you so different from other men?"

I looked at Carly, who was blushing red from the sudden embarrassment Sue had just caused her. "Really Carly? Talk about me all the time huh?" I jokingly asked her.

She smiled nervously, nodded and looked away without a word.

The girls laughed at Carly's predicament.

I looked back at Sue and said, "That's easy. Listening to you ladies talk about men, I can gather you are talking about guys in their 20's, right?" All the girls silently nodded in agreement. I really had their attention. I continued, "Ladies, I'm not a 20 year old guy. I have been married before and learned some very hard life lessons. Until I met Kerri, I would have never even considered dating a girl that young."

I paused and looked around at the girls. I had their undivided attention once again.

"What I discovered is that guys like me, at my age, have important assets to offer. We have careers, not jobs. We are appreciative of a good woman. We are romantic. We are understanding. We are patient. We are trustworthy. We are gentle. We are tender and loving. We have learned to be good listeners. We hate drama in our lives." I paused and looked at each one of them.

Then I asked them, "Name one guy you know in his 20's that can say he has learned any of those qualities?"

Then I quickly followed with, "The flip side of that, is that women my age generally carry so much past relationship baggage; they can't appreciate my type anymore. Besides, I have been there with women my age and won't ever go there again. That's what I learned from being with Kerri and that's what makes me different."

I watched the girls for a moment, waiting to get their reaction. For a few moments they were all silent, pondering what I just said to them.

Then Carly broke the silence and said, "You forgot one thing Dave." She paused for a moment and slowly looked around at the girls, then looked at me with a sly smile and said, "According to something Kerri shared with me, there is an asset you have, that you left out."

Carly hesitated then said, "According to Kerri, you also know how make a girl's toes curl in the bedroom." She was looking right at me and the girls looked at me for a response. I felt my face flush. "What! Kerri talked to her about our sex life?" I thought.

I wasn't sure what to say. Then I replied. "Well...I've had years of practice and they say, practice makes perfect." I replied with a smile and a confident nod for emphasis.

The girls all laughed. Then when the laughter died down Tanya wisecracked, "Well, if that's the case, do you need any practice partners Dave? Because, you know we ARE at a normal bar." Then she winked at me a few times with an intensity of expression in her winks to emphasize the joke.

We all roared in laughter at her comment. Sue and Katie gave Tanya high fives in response to Tanya's quick-witted humor.

The waitress re-appeared and I ordered another round of drinks. Just then I heard familiar voices coming up from behind me. I turned and saw about 10-12 of my co-workers approaching our table. A few of the guys had their wives or girlfriends in tow. Carly recognized a few of the guys and got up and hugged them. Carly had been around a lot over the past few years, so she had met a few of the guys on various occasions. Then we spent a few minutes making introductions all around. Our quite little group got loud and large very quickly. I was kind of dejected that I lost having all the girls to myself. I could see some of the single guys swooping in on the girls and plying their best lines, in hopes of getting laid.

At one point, a guy named Barry I work with, leaned in close to me and whispered in my ear, "Damn, you didn't tell us you were coming to meet Carly and all her hot friends." Then he nudged my shoulder. I just looked at him and shrugged my shoulders. Tom was also standing nearby looking at me with a sly grin. I just smiled. There was nothing I could say.

I still sat between Carly and Sandy and basically became an observer for a while. I didn't mind, since every once in a while one of the guys would talk to Sandy or Carly, drawing their attention away and that would give me the opportunity to steal glances at both girls' bodies. I was still amazed at how much Sandy had blossomed since I last saw her. I was equally amazed that I had never seen Carly dress so provocatively. They both looked absolutely stunning. I kept getting sneaky nods and winks from some of my co-workers when the girls weren't looking. I would return the gestures with a questioning look; trying to signal the fact they were just friends.

At one point, Carly had gotten up and was standing about 15 feet away leaning against a wall using her cell phone to text someone. I thought nothing of it. After a few minutes I happened to glance back at her and she was still texting. She had a big smile on her face as she stared at her phone. I watched her for a moment, then she looked my way and I just smiled at her. Carly gestured with her index finger, signaling "one minute". Then she quickly sent another text message and then walked back and sat down next to me again.

"Booty call?" I joked.

"Kind of ... something like that." She said with a grin and winked at me.

"Anyone I know?" I asked.

"Ummm ... yeah I think you do." She replied, being a bit evasive.

I just smiled back at her. "None of my business." I thought.

After the round of drinks was done, someone suggested we go to another bar. Everyone agreed, so we paid our tabs and made our way to the exit. Once outside Tanya, Katie and Sue decided to call it a night and say their goodbyes to us. They felt bad Julie wasn't with them and were going to her parents' house to see her. I was a little disappointed. I was enjoying getting to know each of them. We all gave hugs and went our separate ways.

Everyone decided on a club that was about six blocks away. Some in our group decided to walk, while others decided to drive. Carly and Sandy decided they didn't want to walk that far in the heels they were wearing, so we were going to drive. It didn't make sense to take my car and Sandy's, so I offered to drive them and bring them back later. Not to mention, that I noticed Sandy seemed pretty buzzed by that point and driving for her was out of the question.

Sandy and Carly hopped in my Dodge Durango and we drove over. We found a parking space not too far away and went into the bar. The bar was standing room only. The music was extremely loud, a mix of dance and hip-hop. Not really my kind of place. We found a spot near the bar and I wedged in and ordered the girls some drinks. I got myself a soda water. I had no intention of getting drunk and driving. The rest of our group slowly came in and we all stood together. Sandy and Carly stood on either side of me and stayed very close. As the night progressed, some of the guys tried to get them to dance, but they politely declined each advance. Even guys I didn't know came over and hit on both girls, but they would just grab my arm and show no interest in leaving my side. I felt honored and got a little ego boost from the fact that Carly and Sandy stayed close to me. If for any reason, it felt like they wanted protection from the horny young men trying to steal them away.

We were having a great time talking and hanging out with everyone. I did take notice that Sandy was getting quite a few drinks handed to her and was drinking them down pretty quickly. Carly was a little more reserved and declined most of the offers for more drinks and just drank one or two more. At one point someone bought shots. Carly and I declined to drink one, but Sandy took one without hesitation. Carly and I laughed hysterically at Sandy's reaction when she downed the shot. As soon as she swallowed the mixture, her face contorted, her lips pursed, her eyes slammed shut and she stomped one foot vigorously on the floor. It looked like she just swallowed gasoline mixed with lemon juice.

When she finally recovered, she looked at us, leaned in close and through slurred words said, "Whaat da hell did I jusss dddrink?"

I looked at her, shrugged my shoulders and said, "I don't know Sandy, but the way you reacted I'm pretty sure we are really glad we didn't drink one." Carly and I both laughed.

Sandy made a mock sad face at my reply, and then nodded in agreement. Then she smiled and suddenly leaned her whole body against me for support. I instinctively wrapped my right arm around her waist to support her. She let her head fall to my right shoulder and kind of nuzzled her face into my neck. "I'm druuunken." Sandy announced. Then she wrapped her left arm around my waist and held onto me. I looked over at Carly and we immediately burst into laughter at poor Sandy's drunken state.

"Not much of a drinker, is she?" She leaned over and said.

"Oh I don't know. What makes you say that?" I replied with laugh.

Carly just shook her head and laughed too.

I could feel Sandy's body swaying while I was holding her. "Not a good sign." I thought.

All of a sudden, Sandy's knees seemed to buckle a little and I almost lost my grip on her. When I pulled her back to a standing position, Sandy's semi-limp body swung around in front of me and she flung her right arm around my neck. I put both arms around her waist to support her. She pulled me in close, pressed the entire front of her body against mine and dropped her head on my left shoulder this time. Her tits softly pressed into my chest and her pelvis gently pressed into my groin. Sandy even let out a little moan as she nuzzled against my neck again. I could feel her soft warm breath on my neck. I knew if I tried to create space between us by stepping back, I wouldn't be able to hold her up for long. Not that I minded holding her like this, her body felt great, but it was making me aware that my cock was stirring a bit.

Carly hadn't taken her eyes off us the whole time. I looked at her. She smiled, cocked her head slightly and said jokingly, "Don't you two look sweet."

That's when I realized a few other people were looking at us too. I suddenly became self-conscious and felt myself blush at the thought of what this must look like.

I looked back at her and said, "Well, I think Sandy is done for the night, she might be about to pass out."

She frowned and said, "Serves her right. She shouldn't have drunk so much. I'm going to kill her tomorrow."

If Sandy could hear us, she made no effort to reply to what was being said. She just remained in place, leaning into me and softly breathing against my neck. It almost felt like she was sleeping standing up.

Sandy was fading fast and it made no sense for us to stay any longer. Carly agreed and we said our goodbyes to everyone. I coaxed Sandy awake with a little shake and nudge. She sobered up enough to stand by my side while we said our goodbyes. I still had to support her with my right arm around her narrow waist. She had her left arm draped around my neck and shoulders for added support. Sandy mumbled a few "Nicccee to meeeet yooou." as we were leaving, but that was about it.

As soon as we got outside, Carly stepped to the other side of Sandy and helped support her. We walked to the car with me on one side and Carly on the other. We laughed and giggled at Sandy's condition all the way to the car. When we got to my SUV, Carly opened the rear passenger side door. Sandy was almost dead weight. I turned her body towards me and said, "Sandy can you sit in the seat for me?" Sandy was still coherent enough to understand and wiggled her way up and back into the rear seat with her legs still outside the door.

dmads325
dmads325
24 Followers