Not Just Friends Anymore Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood over Sandy for a few seconds looking at her naked body planning how I would lift her. I was looking more than planning. Then I knelt down and slid my right arm under Sandy's neck. I took my left arm and maneuvered it under both her thighs. Then I lifted her limp body and stood up. She was surprisingly lite.

As I stood up, I had to shift my arms up so Sandy's long limp frame wouldn't slip through my arms and fall. When I lifted my arms, Sandy's body naturally rolled towards me. This suddenly put her beautiful naked breasts pressing into my bare chest. I could feel her softness pressing against me. Sandy just made a quiet little groaning sound as her body shifted. The whole thing was turning me on, no matter how hard I fought the feeling. Like an exploding grenade, my cock was stirring to life and quickly getting hard. I quickly turned to carry her to the guest bedroom and that's when I saw Carly with her phone raised taking more pictures.

"Hey! That's not funny! That would look bad if anyone saw that picture!" I scolded her.

She laughed, "Oh don't be so uptight. This is really funny. When I show these to her, she'll be so embarrassed. I promise I'll delete them afterward."

"Ok. You better. Or else." I warned,

"Or else? Or else what? You gonna spank me?" She said laughing and stuck out her tongue at me.

I let out a nervous laugh. That comment made my cock pulse even more. Now I had the image of having Carly bent over my knee with her naked little butt stuck high in the air, while I swatted those perfect globes and listened to her squeals. I was slowly losing the whole "fatherly" image I saw myself as.

Then I mockingly scowled at her as I pushed past her and said, "I might."

She laughed and then said "Ooooooo. I'm so scared."

After I stepped past Carly with Sandy draped in my arms, I headed towards the guest bedroom. I looked over my shoulder at Carly. She had quickly stepped into the bathroom, bent at the waist and picked up Sandy's dress from the floor. When she bent over, her t-shirt rode up a few inches and suddenly I was met with the view of her partially uncovered butt. The quick glimpse of the lower half of her naked butt cheeks now exploded in my brain. Now my dick was really in overdrive and in danger of becoming very obvious under my shorts.

I passed through the guest bedroom doorway, went over to the bed and deposited Sandy's nude form gently on the covers. I looked down and gazed at her for just a moment or two. Now I was really getting a noticeable bulge in my shorts. Knowing that Carly wasn't far behind me I quickly turned and exited the bedroom. I was worried that she would see my growing erection and think I was just another 'dirty old man'.

I walked out just as Carly was coming in. We looked at each other, but I kept moving and I said, "She's all yours." Then I turned the corner and made a beeline for my bedroom.

"Thank you." I heard her call out as I was quickly retreating.

I just waved over my shoulder and kept walking. I had to get away and hide my quickly growing problem.

I got to my bedroom, closed the door, quickly took off my gym shorts and got back under the covers.

I looked over at the clock radio and saw that it was now 1:30am. My cock was still throbbing and I was trying not to think about how erotic I just found that whole situation. I was trying not to think about how much I liked seeing both Carly and Sandy's various naked young body parts. My mind was racing with all kinds of confused thoughts.

Then the thought occurred to me. "Was Carly kind of flirting back there?" She had said, "Are you gonna spank me?" Was that only a joke or was the comment something else. My brain was spinning. I was so afraid of ruining my relationship with Carly and Sandy. I certainly didn't want them to think less of me. I loved being a man they trusted and admired. I didn't want them to think I was like those guys at the bar, the ones who spent the better part of the night trying to get in their pants. Besides, if I ruined our friendships, I would never forgive myself.

I took a few deep breaths and tried to calm down. I picked up my book and tried to start reading again.

A few minutes later, just as my heart was starting to beat slower, the door to my bedroom suddenly opened and Carly walked in. She has carrying two bottles of beer. She pushed the door shut, walked over to me and held out one of the beers.

"Sandy's all tucked in and I didn't forget our beers. Here you go. I bet you could use a beer right now." She said with a snicker. I took the beer and smiled at her.

She walked around to the other side of the bed, pushed a pillow up against the headboard and climbed up on top of the covers. She reclined back in a half sitting up position and started watching TV. A moment later she asked, "It's still ok if I hang out and watch some TV?"

"Sure, it's fine." I replied, trying not look at her bare legs stretched out across the bed next to me.

"See, this is innocent. We are just two friends, hanging out, drinking some beers." I thought to myself.

"Mind if I change the channel?" She asked me.

"No, not at all. Here ya go." I handed her the TV remote.

I continued reading my book or at least trying to read. I found that I was reading the words, but my thoughts were elsewhere. Occasionally I would pick up my beer from the nightstand and take a drink. She was busy flipping channels on the TV, looking for something to watch. A few moments later I heard her exclaim "Oh good, I love this movie." I looked up and saw that she had landed on one of the premium movie channels.

"Have you seen this movie?" She asked.

"Not sure, what is it?"

"Love and other Drugs, with Jake Gyllenhall and Anne Hathaway. It's really good."

"No I don't think so." I replied.

"You'll like it. You should watch it with me. It just started." She beamed excitedly.

"Sure why not." I replied, putting my book over on the nightstand.

Let me describe the layout of my bedroom, so you'll understand why watching this movie was more distracting than reading my book was and was soon going to be the factor that changed my relationship with Carly. There's a king size bed is against the north wall. Against the south wall a few feet away from the end of the bed, is a long dresser with a very large mirror on top. About four feet to the right, in the corner of the room, is a 4' tall dresser. On top of that dresser is where the 32" flat screen TV sits. I was laying on the right side of the bed and Carly on the left. The way the TV is positioned; I had to look across her at a slight angle to watch TV. So, as we watched TV I have a great view of her bare legs stretched out across the bed. Therein lays the distraction I mentioned. As the movie played, I found myself back in the same problem I had earlier. I am looking towards the TV, but I was actually struggling not to stare at her beautiful legs and thigh that extended out from under that very short t-shirt.

While we watched the movie, I began noticing that she kept flexing her feet, curling and un-curling her toes. She would point her toes and then flex her feet back up. She kept doing this every few moments. This now became my focus. I wondered if this was a nervous tic of some kind I had never noticed.

Finally after few minutes, I asked "Hey is there something wrong with your feet?"

She sighed, looked at her feet as she curled her toes again and flexed pointed her feet down. At the same time she said, "Yes. My feet are really sore from those new heels I wore tonight. I'm trying to make them stop aching."

Then she brought her left foot up across her right thigh and started rubbing her foot. I watched her for a moment and said, "Price you pay when you dress to impress I guess."

She laughed and rubbed her foot some more and said, "Yeah your right. For the price you pay for shoes like those, they should come with a free foot massage."

I laughingly replied, "Yeah, Kerri used to have the same problem, but I was her free foot massage."

She laughed looked at me and said "That's right; Kerri told me you give the greatest foot massages in the world."

In that very instance a thought exploded in my head, "Uh-oh! Did I just suggest a foot massage?"

Before I could even process the thought, she said, "You think I could get one of those 'world's greatest foot massages'?"

Proper answer: "Sorry not sure I'm comfortable doing that to you".

Improper answer: "Fuck yeah! I'll massage you."

With those two possible answers in my mind, I said "Sure anything for you."

"Oh fuck! What did I just say?" I thought.

With that she gleefully responded, "Oh goodie. Get to work Mr. foot massager." Then she stretched her feet straight out and wiggled her toes and her hips at the same time in excitement.

When I made no move to go towards her feet, she looked at me and said, "Well?"

I replied "Oh no, I don't go to the feet. The feet come to me."

She looked at me and feigned a sad little pout. Then she said, "Ok, where do you want me?"

I patted the bed just above my right hip and said, "Your feet need to be right here."

She looked at the spot I indicated for a minute and then looked at the TV. She did this several times. She seemed to be figuring out how she could put her feet where I needed them to be and at the same time be able to watch the TV, since her head would have to be at the foot of the bed.

Then she said, "I have an idea."

With that she slid off the bed and grabbed the pillow. She placed the pillow at the foot of the bed near the corner closest to the dresser with the TV. Then she hopped back onto the bed, sitting on the edge. She then spun her body to the left moving to place herself face down on the pillow. Then she swung her legs over towards me, landing her feet right where I showed her. During this whole acrobatic move I was caught by the sight of her t-shirt riding up her thighs nearly exposing her ass to me again, but before it rode up too high she reached back and tugged it down. When she finally settled into position, she propped herself up on her elbows, head resting in her hands and she bunched the pillow under her chest. That way she was raised up enough to look at the TV.

Her feet were next to the right side of my midsection. I looked from her feet to her nearly exposed ass and immediately started to get an erection. I could almost see the junction where her thighs came together. The t-shirt was barely covering her ass. If she moved so much as an inch or two, I was going to get a good view of her naked ass again. This time, however, it would be only a couple of feet away.

I reached out and took her left foot in both hands. I lifted it slightly and began the foot massage. Now I should mention that I am truly good at giving foot massages. This will sound strange, but I actually bought and read a book titled, "Feet First: A Guide to Foot Reflexology." I got it during my second marriage. I studied the book and gave my wife great intimate foot massages, which always led to great sex.

I am here to tell you, it works. Women get really steamed up if you know how to give a great foot massage. Certainly that was not my intent with her. "This is harmless. We're just friends, right?" I thought. I was also trying not to look at her cute little ass poking up under that t-shirt. I knew the minute I lost concentration and let my mind wander to her amazing little body; I was going to be in trouble. To avoid that, I decided to concentrate on her foot massage.

I started manipulating her foot with both hands. I used my thumbs to massage the muscles and tendons on the bottom of her foot to stimulate nerve endings. Rolling the foot back and forth, pivoting up and down on the axis of the ankle at the same time to loosen the joint. From time-to-time I cupped her foot in my left hand, and then I made a fist with my right hand. Using the knuckles of my right fist, I roll them across the arch of her foot. This action stimulates new blood flow and caused the tendons to relax and the soreness to release. I continued this process for about 15 minutes. Every now and then I would hit just the right spot and she would let out a low moan or satisfied growl. A few times she buried her face in the pillow and let out an, "Ohhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh!"

After a few more minutes I let her left foot and leg drop back to the bed. Then I reached over and grabbed her right foot to begin the same process. When I lifted her foot, I realized I needed it to be closer, since reaching across her legs was uncomfortable. So, I said, "Hey can you scoot a little to your left and back some, so I can do this properly." I even pulled her foot towards where I needed it to be, so she got the idea.

"Sure, anything you want. That felt fucking great!" She exclaimed while looking over her left shoulder at me with a big satisfied smile. Then she pushed up on her elbows, lifted her hips off the bed a few inches and pushed back and to her left lifting her left leg over my right hip. Before I knew what happened, her movement pushed the t-shirt she was wearing up towards her hips causing her lower butt cheeks to come into full view.

I was still holding her right foot and this caused her legs to come slightly apart when she slid her left knee over towards me to accommodate room for her movement. With her movement, my eyes shot straight to the opening that was just created between her thighs. In that instant, I was staring right at her naked exposed pussy.

My breath left me and I think time stopped. I was looking at her completely shaved pussy. Just before she settled her hips back to the bed, I swear I got a glimpse of glistening wetness in the cleft between her legs. My heart started pounding and blood rushed to my cock. I quickly drew my knees up a few inches to create a gap between the blanket and my crotch, so I could hide my growing erection.

She settled back down flat on her stomach. The t-shirt was still pushed up towards her hips and half her round little ass fully exposed. I expected her to at least react to the shirt riding up, but instead she planted elbows into the bed and her head back on her hands and began watching the movie again.

"Does she know her t-shirt rode up?" I thought.

I was so caught up in the shock of the moment that I guess I froze. I snapped back to my senses when I felt her wiggle her right foot, which I was still holding in my hands. Then I heard her say "Hey?" and wiggled her foot again to get my attention. I began to rub her right foot the same as I had done for her left. I was massaging her foot, but I was still in a semi-trance staring at her gorgeous little butt right in front of me. The whole scene was so erotic.

"Should I say something? Does she know her ass is exposed to me? Is she doing this intentionally? Did I imagine wetness?" The questions in my mind were coming a thousand miles an hour.

"Slow down take a breath." I told myself. I took my eyes off her ass and focused on her foot while I tried to calm down and decide if I should say something.

As I manipulated her foot with my hands, I tried to concentrate on just looking at her foot. This was an impossible situation. I thought about telling Carly that her ass was uncovered. But, if she was not doing this intentionally, she would be so embarrassed and cover up, and I wasn't sure if I wanted her to do that. Maybe she wanted me to look. Maybe this was just some innocent little tease she was doing, after all, it did seem like she was flirting earlier. Did she feel so safe with me that she truly thought this was no big deal? I continued to massage her foot, taking my time, since my eyes had now drifted back to her exposed backside.

What an erotic site. Carly lying face down on the bed, her left knee pressed against my right hip. I had her right foot lifted up in both my hands. I was sitting with my back against the pillow I had propped up against the headboard earlier when I was reading. The reading lamp next to the bed was still on and was doing wonders to shed light on her body.

Even though her legs were pressed together, the natural gap at the top of her thighs was wide enough for me to see just a little of her pussy lips. I fought the urge to reach out and touch her ass to gauge her reaction. Under the blankets my cock was hard as steel and aching for release. My heart was pounding. I was also acutely aware that my hands were shaking slightly.

I was gone. My voyeuristic need to see more, no matter the cost, had now overwhelmed all my inhibitions and fears. I only wanted to see all of her concealed body parts. The glimpse of her pussy when she moved minutes ago wasn't going to be enough. I had to see everything. I had to know if moisture I thought I saw earlier was real or imaginary. My inner animal was taking hold.

I massaged her foot, working my hands deep into the flesh. I kept my eyes firmly fixated on her cute round little ass. As I rubbed her foot I began to fantasize about all the things I would love to do to her. Just as before, every now and then I would hit the right spot and she would drop her face into the pillow and let out a satisfying moan. This only drove me on to continue my ministrations.

After about 15 minutes, I began moving my hands down her ankle, massaging the joint. As I moved to her calf muscle, she let me know how good that felt by hissing "Oh yes...that feels soooo good." This was all the motivation I needed to continue. I worked lower and lower on her calf until I reach her knee. I thought about sliding my hands up her thighs. Then the thought hit me. "Oh my God! Should I go farther? What would her reaction be? I should stop now before I regret this and fuck up our friendship".

That's when my senses started coming back to earth. I thought about how if this continued, no matter the outcome, it could ruin my relationship with her. She was very special to me and I was lucky to have her friendship. I didn't want to lose the adoration and relationship I had with her.

I stopped the massage and just patted her calf and said, "All done." She her right leg drop to the bed. I had a sigh of relief and disappointment for just a split second. Then she raised her left leg bending her knee bringing her left foot back up in the air in front of me. Without ever looking back, she continued to watch the movie and said "Hey you never did this calf."

I instinctively took her foot in my hands. I held it for a moment or two deciding what to do. When I hadn't made a move to renew the massage, she must have thought she needed to slide away to give me more space to work. Without warning, she lifted her hips once again and moved them to her right a few inches. She dropped back to the bed, but this time she slid her right knee about a foot to her right. Her movement spread her legs apart opening a wonderful erotic vision.

My eyes shot to the gap created between her legs. There it was. The same pouted little pussy I had gotten a fleeting glimpse of earlier. Only now it was fully exposed and she made no effort to close the gap between her legs. I was frozen, holding her foot and just mesmerized by the sight of her glistening pouted little cunt. It was completely shaved. The lips of her pussy were puffy and swollen. Then as I stared at the beautiful erotic sight, I got the answer to my earlier question. "Was the moisture imagined?" I the answer right in front of me. I could clearly see glistening wetness in the slightly open slit of her pussy. I could smell the unmistakable faint scent of her excitement.

I was completely immobilized. I think I even stopped breathing. I was so captivated, I didn't even notice when she slid her right hand under her hips. I wasn't aware of her movement until I saw her small right hand suddenly appear between her legs. I was hypnotized, as she snaked her middle finger into the pink folds of her pussy and began sliding her finger around in small circles slowly spreading the shiny wetness across her finger. My heart was pounding so hard and it all seemed to be in slow motion.