Not Just Friends Anymore Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmads325
dmads325
24 Followers

Her eyes widened and she looked shocked by the sudden depth my cock just touched. She let out a low moan and ground her hips again. She used her movements to slide and press my cock-head around her depths. As she kept grinding slowly, I was totally amazed at how incredibly wet she was. She moved like this for a few minutes, enjoying the feeling. Then she unhooked her ankles and pulled her knees up higher.

I needed no encouragement. I rose up as high above her as my arms would allow. Her hands were on my hips; her own hips were thrusting up at me, trying to encourage movement from me.

I looked down between our bodies and slowly withdrew my cock from her wet opening. As my cock slid out, she raised her head and looked down at our junction. My cock looked so large compared to the tiny gap between her legs it was invading. The shaft of my cock was glistening with her wetness.

I pulled out until just the head of my cock was still inside her. Then I slowly pushed forward, watching as my cock slid easily back into her hot wet opening.

She moaned and said, "I love the way your cock looks going in pussy."

Hearing her say those words was so foreign to me. I had never imagined her saying anything like that, especially to me. My heart pace went up when the words left her lips.

I looked back into her eyes and whispered, "Fuck, your pussy is sooo wet. It feels amazing."

She bit her lower lip, smiled at me and whispered in a low sultry voice said, "I want to feel you cum in me."

Just hearing her say that, was all I could take. I knew right then, there was no way I wanted to make this last any longer. I had to cum. I had to cum now and I had to cum inside her. I wanted release. I needed release. I rose up onto my knees, so I was kneeling between her wide spread legs. I reached back and took each of her ankles in a hand. I raised her legs in the air and held them there. I looked down at my cock as it lewdly split her pussy. The wetness was everywhere. Her inner thighs and my lower abdomen were shining with her wetness. I took a moment to enjoy the view spread out before my eyes. The sight of her hard, pink, little clit poking out from its protective hood was more than I could take.

I slid my hands down to the back of each of her knees. I took a good grasp and pushed her knees forward towards her chest. She groaned when I pushed her legs forward and spread them wide.

I started pumping my hips, sliding my cock in and out of her stretched pussy. I churned my hips back and forth, in long deep strokes. As my tempo increased, I released my grip on her legs, dropped forward onto my arms, but trapped her knees inside the crook of my elbows. This forced her legs to stay up high near her chest and kept her hips rolled up towards my ramming cock.

She was rocking her hips up against mine in rhythm with each thrust. With each thrust forward, I could feel my balls slap against her ass. Her slippery wetness was incredible. Our moans blended into one voice. She had her hands on my shoulders and began digging her nails into my flesh as my cock slammed again and again into her pussy. She wailed and moaned with each thrust.

When I looked down at her face, her eyes were shut tightly and she was biting her lower lip. As I continued to pump my hips, I couldn't take my eyes off her beautiful face. I could not believe I was actually fucking her. It felt almost dream-like.

Sweat still beaded on her chest. Her firm young tits shook and vibrated with every concussion of my hips. Her eyes opened wide suddenly and she stared straight into mine. We looked at each other while I thrust into her with increasing speed. Her mouth opened as her breath came heavy and labored.

My balls began to pull and tighten and knew I was going to cum very soon. I couldn't hold back any longer. My cock was aching for release.

"I'm gonna cum." I warned her.

"Yes ... yes...cum for me. I want to feel you cum." She groaned.

That was all I needed to hear to push me beyond any control. I tensed and groaned as my cock began to spew semen deep inside her willing womb. My whole body tensed as my cock spasmed forcing jet after jet of warm cum up the shaft and into her. Contraction after glorious contraction ripped through my body. My legs and arms shook uncontrollably and I felt dizzy as I experienced one of the most powerful orgasms of my life.

She was gasping and moaning, "Ohhhhh ... Ohhhhh ... Ohhhhh." Her pussy contracted around my cock and her whole body stiffened as we came in powerful orgasms together. She grasped at my shoulders with her hands as we convulsed together. It seemed like we were suspended in time, sweating, thrusting and moaning in wonderful release.

Soon the shock waves began to subside and we just stayed locked together catching our breath and regaining our senses. My cock continued to twitch as we lay there catching our breath. We looked at each other as our breathing slowed. A wide smile crept across her face and she started to giggle. It was infectious as I also smiled and began to laugh.

I pulled my arms up, releasing her legs from their trapped positions. She let her legs fall to the bed. I scooted my knees back slightly and fell forward to my hands to a position over her again. She slipped her hands behind my neck and pulled my face to hers.

I paused for a second before our lips met and whispered, "You're amazing."

"Shut up and kiss me." She replied softly.

Our lips met in a hot passionate kiss. Our tongues gently swirled around each other's mouth. We kissed affectionately for a few minutes and then I felt her tighten her pussy muscles again while my cock was still buried deep inside her. The sudden sensation caused me to break our kiss and look at her. She had a knowing smile on her face. Then she grimaced her face and squeezed my cock hard again and laughed at the surprise on my face.

"God, that drives me crazy." I told her.

She squeezed again for emphasis and thrust her hips up. Then she locked her legs around my waist and circled her arms around my neck and pulled me down on top of her in a tight hug.

She hugged me tight and whispered in my ear, "I like squeezing you. Your cock feels so good inside me. I wanted you so badly. I've never cum that hard before. "

I leaned up and kissed her gently. Then I looked in her eyes and replied, "You know we just crossed a line. The definition of our friendship has changed forever. I love what we just did, but I don't want this to ruin our relationship."

"Ruin it? Ruin it? It's not ruined. It just became wonderful, amazing and exciting. I have been imagining this for a long time, but just never had the nerve to do anything about it. I was afraid you would get freaked out if I told you how I felt." She paused, gauging my reaction.

Then she went on, "I've always had desires for you. You're like no man I have ever met. I don't want this to be any more than it is. Just two people who care about each other and want to enjoy each other's company. I'm young and want to have experiences in life before I settle down and do the whole family thing. Let's just call this what it is." She paused.

"And what's that?" I asked her.

"We're friends." She whispered. She paused again. "We're friends that fuck." She said with emphasis, her face blushing a little.

I looked at her for a moment. Contemplating what she just said. Still fully aware that my half hard, soaking wet cock was still inside her warm pussy. Then I replied, "Ok. No strings. No weirdness. No broken hearts. You know I love you and that will never change, but we agree right here and now, we never let what happened tonight change our relationship."

She frowned, "Ok, agreed. No strings. No weirdness. No broken hearts. But, when you say 'happened tonight', that kind of makes it sound like you are saying this was a one-time only thing."

I smiled at her and said, "Well...I don't know. Was it? I don't want to make any assumptions."

She smiled widely, wiggled her hips and undulated slightly against my still embedded cock and said, "I'm not done with you or this amazing cock. I want to have fun and explore this new part of our relationship. I want to have fun with you. I worked hard to get your attention tonight and I want to see what else we can explore together." She grabbed my neck and pulled me to her lips and drove her tongue in my mouth with such desire it surprised me. Her tongue moved wetly around my mouth with fevered passion.

I returned her kiss with equal passion. At the same time I slid my right hand between our bodies, found her left breast and rolled her hard pink nipple gently with my fingers. We continued to kiss for a few minutes. When our kiss broke, I looked into her eyes for a moment and then I slowly eased my shrinking cock out of her soaked pussy. She let out a little groan of disappointment and made a fake sad face. As I backed away I looked down at her leaking vagina. What a beautiful and erotic sight.

I rolled over and fell onto my back next to her. She rolled towards me and draped her right arm across my chest. She nuzzled her face into my neck and sighed. We lay there for several minutes. She gently kissed my neck a few times and caressed my chest.

After a few minutes of silent cuddling, she kissed my cheek and said "I'm going to rinse off. Be right back."

With that she rolled out of bed and started towards the bathroom. I watched as she began walking away. After a step or two, she suddenly cupped her pussy with her right hand and squealed, "Holy crap! That's a lot of cum." I spontaneously laughed at her surprised comment. She apparently just realized what I already knew. I had deposited a great deal of cum inside her and now it was escaping out onto her thighs and dripping on the carpet as she moved. She laughed loudly and continued into the bathroom waddling very awkwardly still cupping her leaking vagina. I heard the shower come on. I smiled, closed my eyes and felt a wave of bliss wash over me. My breathing was finally slowing. I thought about joining her in the shower, but decided to rest...just for a minute or two...

To be continued...

dmads325
dmads325
24 Followers
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
gravyruggravyrugabout 10 years ago
Good fun

Although the typo "and barley covered her ass" made me chortle.

mr_sp1966mr_sp1966about 10 years ago
Great Read!!!

One of the best reads in a long while.

I'm not a fan of the "wham-bam-thank you-ma'am" types of stories, for the most part they just seem like fantasies written down (or typed in this case) and there's just too many of these types of stories on here.

In my opinion, this store had a good character and story buildup.

I'll rank you up there right with En-Extase and Jennifer01... Two other of my favorite authors on here.

More please!!!

dmads325dmads325about 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your feedback.

I appreciate the feedback. I am working on the second story now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

A slow start, but great read.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I thought it well done

This is certainly no wordier than many I have read here - personally, I completely appreciate the build up in this story. I liked the 'attitude' he displayed; us older guys DO have more patience and caring and less willingness to deal with the drama of youth. I look forward to subsequent episodes.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
Word of Mouth Not the usual, run-of-the-mill first-time story.in First Time
A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts A storm forces a virgin to find warmth with 3 women.in First Time
Oh Baby! What a Sitter! He was her sitter. Now he needs one, and gets something more.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories