Not Knowing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Castlemania
Castlemania
289 Followers

I knew this man. I knew who he was. I don't know if it was my other senses coming to life because of the blindfold but I knew the smell of this man. I could picture the beard, the body lying on top of me. The shape fit, the beard fit. The smell of his deodorant fit. I knew who this was. I knew I was being fucked by Dan, the best man at our wedding and Jack's closest friend. I almost panicked.

What was the biggest turn on? Not knowing who was fucking me or pretending to not know? I cannot answer that. What I can say is that Dan had picked up the pace now, his cock thrusting more forcefully inside me and it felt so good, so wonderfully amazing that I could not have stopped even if I wanted to. My hips bucked and writhed against him, my legs wrapping around him, pulling him into me. I came again, swiftly, copiously, the excitement rising with every thrust. I had forgot the cock buried in my mouth and resumed sucking, only to have it pulled out. That's when the man I knew to be Dan filled me with his seed, grunting as his cock pulsed inside me. He kissed me again, gently, then he pulled out of me. I felt his seed, as well as that of the other man, ooze from my gaping pussy.

I barely had time to feel it when rough hands caught me, spun me over and lifted me onto all fours. I did not protest. Then a weight on the bed alerted me to a fresh cock but it was wrong. It was in the wrong place. I struggled.

"No!" I cried hoarsely. "Not there. NO!"

He seemed to ignore me, his cock pressing harder against my anus until the pressure was suddenly gone. I knew Jack had stepped in. He knows I do not like anal sex even with him. He knew I would not want it and he saved me. My hammering heart took a moment to swell with love for my man. The moment did not last as the cock resumed its passage inside me, but this time in my pussy. And I was glad. If anything, this one was even bigger. Because of my position on all fours, it went so deep inside me, so easily and he just fucked me hard and fast. I screamed and screamed until a cock was thrust into my mouth. I tasted myself on that cock and I breathed in a familiar scent. It was Dan again, Dan who had just fucked me, hardening in my mouth. I sucked noisily on him, drool running down my chin as his cock moved back and forth into my mouth.

The man inside me gripped my waist hard and held me still while he grunted in violent release, his seed firing into me. I opened my eyes wide in shock as it kept on coming, spurt after spurt. He slapped my ass and pulled out of me, another instantly taking his place, slipping so easily into me.

I lost count of how many fucked me. I knew there were four men in that room besides my husband. I lost count of how many times each of them fucked me. Every time I had a cock in my pussy, I had another in my mouth, filling me with my own taste as I made them hard again.

I lost count of how many orgasms I had. Time after time, my body arced in tight, screaming climax. I know Dan was the last one to fuck me, turning me over once more, into a missionary position. There was a tenderness in that fuck, a softness that worried me although I knew I needed it to be that way. I was growing sore now with all that fucking. He didn't cum this time. He slowed and slowed until he lay still inside me. His cock twitched and pulsed for a moment but nothing fired into me. He pulled out, kissing my cheek, then all was still and silent.

I lay on the damp bed, breathless, glowing, covered in perspiration, a fog of exhausted contentment washing over me. I don't know how much time passed as I lay there but when I came to my senses, the room was totally silent, nothing but my laboured breathing to disturb it.

Then I felt a weight on the mattress again. I was going to protest. I couldn't take any more. Then the body lay on top of me and all protests were forgotten. The cock that slipped inside me, so wonderfully, so right, removed any thoughts of saying no. I knew this one perfectly.

I smiled.

"I love you Jack," I whispered.

"I love you too, Karen," Jack replied at once.

He made love to me. He made love to me properly and it was good and right and perfect.

Epilogue.

We stayed overnight at the hotel. Jack held me, I held him. We talked about what I had done, how we each had felt. Jack said he was as jealous as hell when that first cock entered me but he kept it under control. He saw the panic in me and somehow, that helped him.

I told him how each had felt. I thought about telling him I knew Dan was one of the men but I let it go for now. I told him how each had felt and that how none of them, from the biggest to the smallest felt like him. I explained that the moment he entered me, I knew it was him. How could I not know it?

I know many of you will not believe this but this whole experience has made me love my man more than ever. Feeling him inside me after those strangers reminded me of just how good my man makes me feel. It also reminded me that I do not need anyone else to satisfy me. I am his. Period.

For Jack's part, he said it was so exciting seeing me as his very own porn star and that he had been right all along. I was SO much better than any actual porn star he had ever seen.

There never were any recriminations. We never repeated the experience. I didn't need to and neither did Jack. We talked about it often and it always ended in us fucking wildly and desperately. Believe me, after Jack fucks me like that, no other man even exists.

Oh and Dan...

Well, that was awkward. The next time I saw Dan, I blushed hotly, giving away the fact that I knew he had fucked me, both ends even. He blushed too, bless him. It was awkward. His words summed it up.

"Karen," he said shyly. "When Jack asked me to help him with this, I was shocked and also deeply honored. You know I love the guy, right? Don't get me wrong, you are a fine piece of...yeah, you know you are." He grinned. "And I am still honored to have fu...to have shared that with you. But here is the thing, I am never going to do it again unless two things happen. First, Jack has to ask me to. Second, you have to ask me to as well. It has to be both or none. Simple as that."

I smiled and kissed his cheek. Of course, he told Jack that I knew. Best buddies, remember.

Jack explained it to me. He always said he would stop it, no matter what, but he isn't a fool. Dan is a big guy. He knew that if trouble came, he and Dan together could deal with it. Like the man who tried to take my ass. They both grabbed him.

I still don't know who the other men were. I don't want to know. I love opening the door to the mailman and wondering if he fucked me in that hotel room.

And from the satisfied smile on Jack's face after I leap on him when he comes home, he loves it too.

Castlemania
Castlemania
289 Followers