Not My Brother's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul rubbed his jaw, looking at the blood coming from a small cut on his lip. Joy ran to the kitchen and wet a towel and came back and put it to his lip.

"You're foul for that Seth. I told you, nothing happened. I could have gotten much more than a kiss, because she was drunk, and she didn't know what she was doing. I didn't want to take advantage of her, plus I respect both of you. I wouldn't do that. So don't take your guilt out on me just because you fucked up!"

Now Joy stood up, after wiping Paul's mouth.

"And I know what I saw. I saw that bitch straddling your lap, with her shirt opened! So even if you didn't fuck her, she was on you, grinding your dick. Your face was buried on hers, and you were kissing her. And she saw me. She saw me standing there, and she made it look just like she was fucking you. So you're done. Don't you dare yell at me, because Armando kissed me! I pushed him off. He set me up. But you, you were all into that shit, and I saw it with my own eyes!"

She ran into the bedroom, crying.

"Joy, wait," Seth started to go behind her, but she slammed the door in his face.

"You might as well leave her alone. You've fucked up big time. I told you to check that silly broad. And I believe Joy's telling the truth about Armando. She told me about it last night. And when people are drunk, the truth comes out. She said the fool hates her and set her up, and I believe her. She just got you to take her back. Why would she turn right around and fuck that up? Dumb ass, use your brain!"

"You shut up! You have nothing to say, since you got caught with your pants down, almost literally. You gonna stand there and tell me all you did was kiss? She's naked! And if she was drunk, she was probably all over you. I know how horny her ass gets from champagne. And I'm sure you liked her rubbing all over you. Now tell me you didn't!"

"I said, nothing happened! And I'm out. You need to go handle your wife. Your ass is in the sling, not mine. Cause if she were my wife, I'd have her back. I'd be taking her side, instead of listening to some other shit head."

Paul brushed past him, grabbed his jacket and keys, and headed out the door, slamming it shut, as Seth stormed to Joy's bedroom door and banged on it.

Paul hated that he had to leave Joy like that, but he knew he couldn't be there any longer. Seth would keep grilling him, and in his fit of anger and rage, they'd be fighting.

He got in his car and sat, replaying the scenes of Joy coming on to him. He had always wanted her, but knew he couldn't act. But now, it was like she had opened the door for him, invited him in. He knew it was his brother's wife, but she was on his mind in a different way. She had been on his body, he had tasted her, had felt the heat from her broiling hot pussy, and nearly pushed himself up in her. She said she loved him, and he didn't know if she meant love as in family love, or love as in lusty, steamy love. She wanted him, but was it just the alcohol speaking, and not her heart? He had to find out, one way or the other.

*****

It was New Year's Eve, and Paul was meeting Joy and Seth for yet another party. In a way he was happy that the two of them had made up and gotten back together. In another way, he was hoping they'd stay apart, maybe keeping some small glimmer of hope alive in Paul's heart that he could somehow take Seth's place and have Joy all to himself.

He had spoken to Joy after that night at her condo. She felt guilty, and she called him to apologize. He told her to forget it, that he wasn't upset in the least. No he wasn't upset, because he enjoyed it, and he wanted more of her. And somehow, he felt that she was feeling the same way, but she didn't dare admit it to him. She begged him to bury it, never mention to Seth what really happened. Of course he'd be crazy to tell Seth anything. Now they were about to be thrown together again, and this time he was going to test her waters.

Paul sat patiently at the table he secured for their party, talking to his girl Myra. The hotel ballroom was packed, and he was glad they had arrived early to make sure they got a good view of the dance floor and bar. Paul looked around, watching towards the door, when he finally saw Seth, with Joy behind him. He stood up and waved so Seth could see him. He was stretching his neck to see Joy, but she was in Seth's shadow. Not until they got right in front of him did he catch sight of what she chose to wear for the event.

"Hey you two!" Paul chirped, his eyes dancing. Then he gasped when Seth moved aside revealing Joy's ensemble. "Oh shit! Is this my Joy? Damn girl, you really look like a movie star tonight!" He walked around her, not even noticing the evil stare he was provoking from his date. He stopped when he got behind her. "Oh hell no! Seth, this is more naked than that red dress she wore to her birthday party. Where do you get this shit?" There was more skin than dress, as Paul stared at the thin strip of material holding the halter top of the little black dress together. It was mostly sheer, with beading and velvet designs inset in the bodice. The bottom half had a satin slip underneath, to keep the private parts private. But there wasn't much left to imagine, as he continued to stand there, gawking at her, until Seth hit him.

"Uh, bruh, don't you have a date?" He motioned his head towards the young lady who now had a scowl etched across her face. Paul finally woke up.

"Yes Paul, it's just a dress!" Joy added, but she smiled broadly, looking like she thoroughly enjoyed his show of attention.

"How rude of me. Let me introduce you to my girl, Myra. Myra, this is my big brother Seth, and his wife, Joy."

Seth went over to Myra to shake her hand. Joy was still standing next to Paul, looking like her mind had drifted to some far away fantasy. Paul turned and looked down at her, and her eyes locked on to his.

"Joy, come and sit down, why are you standing there looking crazy?" Seth remarked.

"I'm sorry, I drifted off for a second. Myra nice to meet you. Paul, you didn't tell us she was so captivating." Joy looked like she was trying to regain her faculties.

"Yes, Myra is beautiful. She's a model, and she's pursuing an acting career. She's been in many commercials. You may have seen her."

"Really?" Seth looked Myra up and down, smiling. "What commercials have you done?"

"Oh, I do all the commercials for Davies Dodge. You may have seen me on their infomercial as well, late nights."

"Well, I'll have to check you out, Myra. We have a celebrity amongst us. How did little Pauly get so lucky?" Seth hit him in the arm.

"I don't know. We met while I was shopping one day. She was coming out of a boutique, wearing a tight tee shirt and jeans, and I just had to say something!"

"Yes, and Paul is so cute, I just couldn't resist those cute dimples." Myra put her finger in Paul's cheek. He grinned, making his dimples stretch even deeper.

Paul noticed Joy staring at him again, not looking thrilled about the way Myra was touching him. Could she be jealous?

Joy rubbed her hands over Seth's chest. She smiled, and planted her lips on his. "Want to dance baby? They've got some good songs grooving."

"Uh, no," he stuttered, looking down at his crotch. "I think I'll sit this one out." He narrowed his eyes at her, as she grinned at him again. "Maybe your other dance buddy can take you."

She looked at Paul and Myra. "Paul, wanna dance? Myra do you mind if I steal just one dance with him?"

Myra looked a bit reluctant, but conceded. "Sure, go ahead, honey. I'll be right here."

"Yeah, where's a waiter. I need a drink," Seth added, looking around.

"Get something for us too," Paul yelled over his shoulder, as he grabbed Joy's hand and rushed off.

Once they got close to the dance floor, Paul pulled Joy in front of him, walking and talking in her ear.

"Joy, I don't need to tell you that you are the sexiest lady here tonight. Damn, you've got me all hard and shit."

She looked a bit shocked, as he pushed her through the crowd, getting as close to the back wall as he could. He wanted to be out of view so he could really touch her, undetected by Seth.

They started moving together, and Paul pulled Joy closer to him, pulling her hips into his. He was looking down into her eyes, watching little beads of perspiration form on her forehead. She looked like she was nervous; nervous that he was holding her close and touching her. He put his fingertips on her shoulders, and started sliding them down her back, causing her to wriggle against him.

"Joy, what are you feeling? We haven't seen each other since that night. Are you ok?"

"What do you mean by ok?"

He leaned over her, getting his lips near her ear. "I mean, have you been thinking about what happened?"

She got the far away look on her face again, like she was harboring a deep secret. Did she want him, and just didn't want to tell him?

"Well, have you been thinking about me, because I sure as hell have been thinking about you, Joy."

His lips were so close, and he nuzzled her neck, letting them lightly graze her skin there. She was shaking, and he felt her body react to his touch like a chill ran through her. There was no way she could deny that she had feelings for him. He could feel her trembling.

"Paul, you're scaring me. No, I haven't thought about it. Not at all."

Paul laughed in her ear, a low rumbling grunt. "Liar. I saw your eyes lock on to me, and I felt you standing close to me. I could almost hear your heart rate increase, and I could smell your scent. Even now, I feel you against me, and you're hot." He let his hand graze down her naked back, down to her ass. He palmed her, cupping her ass in his hands, causing her to move her legs apart slightly. He wanted her to feel just what was going on with his body.

"You feel how hard I am? That didn't happen until I saw you, saw you in this skimpy ass dress. Now I want to take it off you, and finish what we started on your couch. I thought I'd never tell you this, but I think you're feeling exactly what I'm feeling. I know you're turned on to me, and I'm turned on to you."

She shook her head, daring to look into his eyes. "Paul, this is wrong. You know it's wrong. Now, you had the good sense to stop me when I was throwing myself at you. Why are you pushing this now? I don't want to have these thoughts. You're his BROTHER. I can't be doing this, thinking this, my God..."

He couldn't wait. He pressed his lips on hers. She tasted just as he remembered. She started to let herself go, melting into his embrace. Her lips invited him, as she opened her mouth to let his tongue dance with hers. They merged into each other like they were the only ones on the floor, the only ones in the ballroom. At least that's how Paul felt. He was lost in her caress. That was, until she pushed him away.

"Paul, no, no, this is wrong. I can't..."

He put his finger to her lips. "I know, I know. I feel so guilty too, but I just can't stop thinking about you. Since that night, I regretted that I stopped you. Dammit, I should have let you go, we could have made love, and Seth didn't have to know. I hate to be thinking this, he's my brother, but I can't stop, I can't get you out of my head. Your look, your lips, your touch on my dick. It's stuck in my mind Joy."

Joy buried her face in his chest. Paul smelled her, the wonderful scent of jasmine and honeysuckle. He smelled that perfume on her before, and it always turned him on. He wanted her now more than ever, now knowing for sure that she wanted him, even though she was trying to fight the feelings.

"Paul, we can't ever act on this. We've got to bury this, you hear me? If Seth ever found out, he'd kill us. And I'd really die. You know how much I love him. I almost lost him Paul, by making dumb mistakes. We can never let this go father than where we are now. We can't."

Paul looked down at her. "I love Seth too, Joy. I would never intentionally try to hurt him, you've got to know that. But I think I'm falling for you."

Joy stopped moving against him, locking into a stare of disbelief. She looked away.

"Did you hear me Joy? I think I'm in love with you."

"Paul, I – I – I don't know what to say. You're my brother, Paul. You can't be, maybe you're just in lust, that's what it is, its lust. That's what I feel. I love you, but I'm not in love. I can never be Paul. You know my heart belongs to Seth, and only to him."

He grabbed her hand and held it up to his face, kissing it, sucking on her fingers. "I know what I feel Joy. I lust for Myra. But I have feelings for you. I don't know where it came from, I don't know how, but I know what I feel. I don't expect you to do anything about it, because I know you can't. I just want you to know. I've been wrestling with telling you this, and it just came out. I want to make love to you, just one time. Just once."

Now Joy was looking around, looking like she was embarrassed.

"Paul, I'm so flattered, and if things were different, I would have you. But I can't make that dream come true. I can't risk cheating on Seth again, Paul. Not ever. We've got to get past this. We can't be acting like this around Seth, or he's gonna pick up on it. He was already looking at me weird, when I got lost staring at you. He has never questioned me about that night between us. And I want to keep it that way. I don't want to have to try to explain this shit. Ever."

Paul continued to hold her close, their bodies swaying with the music. "Well, at least we can enjoy moments like this. This is the closest I can get to getting what I really want, which is to get your beautiful naked body underneath mine."

Paul kissed her lips again, slowly, sensuously, passionately, rubbing his hands down from her shoulders, down her back, and finally over her ass. He tried to fill her body with every emotion he was feeling, to let her see how serious he was. He let her go, just as the music was changing back to a faster song. "Something to think about, when Seth's not around. I hope you're thinking about me." He started walking back towards the table, wiping away any evidence from his lips.

They got back to the table, and Paul turned back into his old cheery self.

"Well, the Prodigals return! We thought we were going to have to send out a search party. You two don't know when to get off the floor, do you?" Seth joked.

Myra didn't look too jovial about it. "Paul, I was waiting for you. I wanted to dance too, you know."

"Well, you still have plenty of time baby! I've got plenty of energy, and there's plenty of me to go around. Come on!" He grabbed her hand to pull her up, and winked at Joy as they left. Joy didn't react.

Joy didn't know what she was going to do. Paul had laid it out there, right down front. He was in love with her. She had started this mess between them. Now he wanted her, and as much as she tried to deny it, she wanted him too. She had been fantasizing about him, thinking about what it would feel like to have him inside her, feeling her pussy walls throb and contract around his thickness. She had felt him, and gotten a taste of him when she sat on his lap. He didn't think she remembered because she was drunk, but she recalled every lewd detail. His kiss on her lips, the way he caressed her ass, his hot wet tongue swirling over her nipples. She remembered every second of how hot she was. She was wracked with guilt, knowing that Seth would be crushed if he ever found out about any of this. How could this happen? How could she love Paul? She had to erase this. But watching Paul in front of her now, seeing him smile at her, with his smoky gray eyes and those luscious lips, she could hardly contain herself, even in front of her husband.

Paul had lit the damned match, and left it to burn her. She was smoldering, sitting there between the two brothers, doing her best to keep from letting the world know how turned on she had become. Seth was on one side of her, kissing her neck and lips every chance he got, and Paul was on the other side of her, casually easing his hand up her thigh, unbeknownst to anyone. She was trying not to squirm, as his fingers got closer to the edge of her thong. He played it off, laughing and talking as if nothing was going on. But she was on fire, her pussy dripping with anticipation of his fingers touching her lips, and rubbing over her clit.

She opened her legs a bit, giving him the access she knew he desired. Without hesitation, his fingers moved under her thong, pushing it aside to feel her heat. His fingertips gingerly brushed her throbbing clit, causing it to contract wildly. The fingers traveled down to her lips, gently moving inside, burrowing into her slit. She immediately closed her legs, feeling how she was starting to get dangerously close to orgasm, and not wanting to give herself away when they smelled her sex. She wanted to scream with pleasure, but she was forced to sit and take Paul's teasing. It was like being in a scene from an x-rated movie. Her husband was making out with her, and his brother was finger fucking her. And she had the starring role, without even asking for this strange fantasy. She let her mind wander to how it would feel to fuck both of them, sandwiched between both of their hard, muscular, naked bodies. She groaned, as Seth brushed his tongue against hers, finally pushing her into an involuntary orgasmic release.

Midnight finally arrived, and she and Seth shared their first toast and kiss of the New Year.

"Happy New Year baby," she said, pressing her lips against her husband's, easing her tongue into his mouth. He greeted her with one of his long, sensual kisses, pulling her into the warmth of his arms. She felt the bubbles going to her head, making the room spin when he let her go. She turned to face Paul, who was looking right into her face.

"If you two are finished, it's my turn, sis. Happy New Year from me." Joy had no time to react, as Paul rushed to mold her lips with his. He kept it short and sweet, but it was hot, as he made sure she felt his tongue in her mouth. Seth didn't catch that action.

"Ok man, get your lips off my wife! Kiss your own girl!" Seth joked. Myra looked like she was ready to smack him.

"Come on Paul, I want to go back and dance," Myra moaned. Joy took that as the perfect time to get out of there.

"Come on Seth, let's go home and finish our celebration."

Seth eagerly agreed, rubbing his hands over Joy's ass.

"Ok baby. Paul, we're gonna hit it. You and Myra enjoy the rest of the night. I'll talk to you later, man."

They all said their good nights. Paul made sure he got another kiss out of Joy before they left, whispering in her ear, "I'll call you." Her panties got wet all over again. She had to get away, before her body gave her away.

Later that night, after Seth had fucked her sufficiently, Joy relaxed in his arms, listening to his breathing. He was knocked out. She should have been, but her conversation with Paul was keeping her awake. She kept feeling his lips on her and hearing him tell her he was in love with her. No good could come from such a dangerous liaison. But she felt more and more like him, she wanted to feel him making love to her, just one time. Just spend one night, feeling him crawling over her, shoving his dick in her, kissing her. She had started all this shit. If only she hadn't gotten drunk that night, they never would have gone off in this direction. Maybe.

*****

Joy sat in the den, thinking about the meeting she had coming up with her boss, regarding the incident with her employee, Armando. He was trying to charge her with sexual harassment, and it was making her crazy, knowing that he was lying to everyone. Seth had gone to the hospital, leaving her alone with all her thoughts, as her career was hanging, and her marriage could be, if she didn't get Paul out of her soul. He must have been reading her thoughts, because her phone rang, and it was Paul.